The Garage Sale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John what are you planning on doing with this?"

"Celine, I don't know. I have a few ideas, but nothing definite."

"John, I have few ideas that I will discuss in more detail in a bit. What about her boobs?"

"I have a set from Roanyer being shipped. But I would like something that she can use to practice on for the time being."

"That I can handle. Let's try a few things on."

Celine went into the front and came back with several corsets. As I put each one on, Celine measured my waist and made some positioning adjustments.

Finally, she laid several corsets in the front counter and came back into the changing room. I put on the bra I was handed. It seemed huge, until Celine placed breast forms into each cup. The bra fit better, but I had DD breasts and I felt quite front heavy. These were also placed on the front counter, along with several bras.

"John come with me."

Celine led Master to a door in the side wall of the store. She knocked and the door opened. The man who opened it looked like many of the leather Masters I had seen on the web. He led them into the shop.

A few minutes later, he came into the changing room and made measurements of my neck, wrists, ankles and waist. Then he went back into his shop. Soon Master and Celine came back into the changing room. Master was holding a small paper bag.

We left the store with several bags. Back in the Mercedes, Master drove off. In a few minutes we were at a large shoe store. The sign started it was Antonne's Shoes. Inside we were met by a chubby man who's look just screamed GAY!

We were directed to a seat toward the back. The seat was facing the back wall. Toni first measured my feet and then started discussing what styles Master wants. Toni started to bring out several pairs at a time. I had taken my loafers off and kept trying shoes on. They were all high heel shoes. Most with stiletto heels. Different height heels, different colors and styles. Many with an ankle strap, some without. Before long there were several bags of shoes on the counter.

We left the store and drove back to my apartment. Once there, Master handed me several bags, telling me the other ones would be in my room at his house. Master helped me with the bags. Then he had me strip to my lingerie and put on one of my new bras. Once on, he placed the new breast forms into my bra.

"From now on, your female outfits will include these breast forms and shoes I have left here. You will also sleep in the bra and breast forms."

"Yes Master."

"Good gurl."

With that he left.

I didn't much sleep that night or the next few nights. The forms felt unnatural on my body. When ever I rolled over, they got in the way. I soon adjusted.

The next day at work, I got a text from Master, directing me to go directly home from work and to text him when I got there.

I acknowledged the text and went back to work on the project I was trying to complete. Once I was home, I texted Master I was home and almost immediately received a text back.

'Strip naked and wait. Will be there shortly.'

Ten minutes later I was standing at the door buck naked when he knocked. When I opened the door, he walked in with a well stacked woman. After closing the door, I knelt before Master, he pulled down his zipper and pulled his cock from his pants. I immediately started sucking. When I was finished, he pulled me to my feet and introduced his companion.

"Sissy this is Suzie. Her Master Jerry has loaned her to me to assist in your training. She is going to shave your body properly and give you several lessons on how to properly apply makeup. You will pay complete attention to her. Suzie."

"Sissy, immediately take a shower. Do not dry yourself off. Once you are done, you will go to your bedroom."

I quickly showered and let myself drip dry for a couple of minutes. I didn't want to get the carper too wet. Once back in my bedroom, I saw that Suzie had spread a plastic sheet over my bed. I was directed to lay on the bed face down. While I was showering, Suzie had prepared for her task. She worked efficiently down my back, including getting my ass area nice and smooth. She rolled me over and began the front, paying special attention to the area around my sissy clit and balls. Finally, Suzie had me stand up and she shaved my under arms. Upon finishing, Master had me lay back on the bed. He pulled a pink plastic thing from a bag. I recognized it. It was a chastity device. He placed the ring around my clity and balls, pulled the ends together and inserted a pin. He then placed a plastic piece around my clit, followed by the cover piece. He then placed a brass padlock through the hole in the pin and snapped it locked. It was the Vice chastity. It wasn't coming off under Master removed it.

I sat up and got off my bed. Suzie wrapped up her plastic sheet and placed it and her tools in a backpack.

"Master, I have to pee."

Suzie slapped me.

"Sissies don't pee or piss. They tinkle."

Master nodded and I went back into the bathroom and sat down to tinkle. Once done, the chastity was still leaking. I kept working it trying to drain it. Suzie was watching me.

"Here sissy. You must do what all girls do. Use toilet tissue and wipe the area dry. That is just the facts of life for all girls. Get used to it."

Master watched this exchange with interest.

"Sissy, dress in your panties, bra and a slip. Suzie is going to give you some makeup lessons."

Suzie had me makeup my face. She wasn't happy with the results.

"That is hideous. You look like a clown."

With a slap on my face,

"Clean that mess off your face and try again."

I had to do a total clean up with face cream and then wash my face. Suzie assisted me this time, teaching me how to properly use the sponges and brushes. Each time I had to clean my face and start again. Finally, Suzie seemed satisfied with my progress.

"Wear this until bedtime. After Friday morning, do not shave your face. I will be here late Sunday afternoon to deal with your facial hair. We need to thin it out some. Because of that, you will not practice your makeup skills until Monday evening. This weekend you will watch these DVDs and practice your feminine deportment and voice."

Master then spoke up.

"Do as Suzie tells you, sissy. Now before we leave, I am going to try out that face."

He pushed down on my shoulder and I got on my knees. Automatically my mouth opened, Master inserted his cock and began to use me. It took a few minutes, but soon I tasted the essence of his manhood on my tongue. When he finished, he pulled out. When I tried to stand up Master's hand on my shoulder kept me kneeling.

"It's time to reward Suzie for all her efforts. Suzie, Jerry said I could reward you for a good job. You have done an excellent job. Sissy properly thank Suzie for all her efforts."

Suzie stood before me and pulled up her hem. I was expecting to do some carpet munching. It was a surprise to me when a large cock popped out of her panties and hit me in the face. It was much bigger than Master's. It looked like it was ten inches long, cut and not quite as think as Master's. Why is it that trans gurls and gays seem to have the biggest cocks?

She hadn't been satisfied for quite a while. Soon, she was pumping a large load into my mouth. She wiped her cock on my face, put her cock back into her panties and dropped the hem of her skirt and then walked out the door with Master.

It was just after 5PM on Sunday when Suzie knocked on my door. When I opened it, she walked in and placed a small metal pot on my stove and turned the burner on. While waiting for the pot to get to the proper temperature, Suzie had me show her the skills I had been practicing all weekend. When the pot was hot enough, Suzie started to spread the wax over my face and applied paper strips over the wax. Once the wax had cooled, she pulled the paper strips off pulling the wax and most of my facial hairs off. She did my full face and neck. Looking in the mirror I could see lots of little red spots on my face and neck. A warm towel cleaned up my face and Suzie hit a few areas that needed an additional application. When she finished, she applied an astringent to my face.

"There that will do for now. You can start shaving tomorrow morning, though I don't think you will have too much hair to shave. Also start your makeup practice again tomorrow. You need to get it right for this coming weekend. I will be here the week after next, same day and time for the second treatment, with the same instructions for that weekend."

"Why? It hurts."

"That is what your Master wants. The pain is something al us gurls go through to look attractive and desirable for our men. So, get used to it. Here's a note from your Master."

Suzie handed me an envelope with 'Bitch' written on it. I opened it and pulled out a note.

'Sissy

You will properly thank Suzie for all her work this weekend. I will see you on Friday afternoon. Will you be able to get off early on Friday? If so, inform me of that and how early. I may have something for you to do.

M'

Suzie ordered me to put lipstick on and had me kneel. Pulling her iPhone she took pictures of my face. She stood before me and pulled up her hem and dropped her panties. In accordance with my Master's instructions, I got to work. She grabbed my ears and used them as handles as she started to rape my mouth. She emptied herself into my mouth but continued to pound away at my face until she had satisfied herself for a second time. While had been using me, she had also taken pictures of my use. Before she left, Suzie told me she sent them all to Master.

The next work week when slowly. A few texts from Master. Plus, an order for a selfie or two. My makeup practice and feminine deportment practice was becoming better and easier. I was able to leave work 2 hours early on Friday.