The Garage Sale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she was done, we had dinner. Dinner was also a training session, as Suzie kept pointing out the various flaws I had while eating and entertaining. Women eat much differently than men. Finally, it was time for Suzie to leave. She stood before me, pushed me to my knees, dropped her slacks and panties. I took her cock in my hands and began to work on it. It wasn't too long before Suzie fed me desert. I then liked her cock clean and pulled up her panties and slacks and she left.

For the next couple of months, I kept to my regular visits to Master. Every other weekend. It was always the second and forth weekends of the month. The visits varied little. I dressed in various clothes that Master picked and I was his woman, his, slut, his slave, etc. He worked on becoming more dominant in his use of me. He used various gags, cuffs, belts and devices on me. The level of my submissiveness at times surprised him.

He would buy me new outfits and toys for me to wear and use at home. He was very passionate when he was with me. Whenever I was dressed with him, I felt completely safe. He was my man, I was his woman. All was right in the world. I noticed that whenever I was dressed fully, my actions and responses change to become more feminine.

The last weekend in June, Master started to discuss the fourth of July weekend.

"Sissy, what is your work schedule this next week, since it is the fourth of July weekend?"

"Master, I have to work Monday and Tuesday. The fourth is Wednesday. So, I will be off Wednesday through Sunday."

"What about Tuesday? Do you work a full day? Many companies left their employees off on Tuesday."

"True Master. My employer lets a majority of employees off on Tuesday. However, they want each department to have a minimum staff to handle anything that comes up. Since I don't have any family, I always get picked to do it. I really don't mind. My supervisor told me last year, if nothing has happened by noon, I could go home. Nothing did. He will most likely do the same this year."

"Perfect. Sissy this year you have plans. You will spend the long holiday with me. We will have a lot of fun."

"Yes Master."

At 10 on Tuesday, I got a text from Master.

'Sissy text me when you leave. Go straight to your apartment. I will meet you there. You will leave your car there. We have a few things to do before we go home and I will take you back to your apartment on Sunday. M'

I mostly had worked on follow-up on projects I had worked on. My boss was at the office. At 11AM, he called it a day and asked me to close up. Fifteen minutes later, I texted Master and drove home.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I saw Master's Mercedes. He was waiting for me. After parking, I got into the Mercedes and Master drove off.

"We have a few things to do before we go home. We have a doctor's appointment and a couple of fittings."

Before we got out of the Mercedes, Master placed a 1-and-a-half-inch chrome collar around my neck and secured it. On the front ring was a tag. The tag read 'Daddy's Sissy Slut'. It was humiliating. And I didn't want to get out of the car. Master had to pull me out.

"They know what you are sissy. No use hiding it. No one knows who you are or where you come from. They just know you are mine. Be proud of that, slut."

We got to the doctor's office and surprisingly he was there. The door was locked, but a knock, brought the doctor out to open the door. The sign said 'Plastic Surgery'. I was getting concerned and Master saw the look on my face.

"Don't worry sissy. I am not going to convert you. That is a decision we will both make. He is going to make a couple of temporary improvements for the weekend."

What I was to find out later, there is a community of mostly men, but also some women that are into sissies. Really into them. Many have a sissy, all desire them. In support of this community, is another community of people who supply support to these people. Medical, clothing, leather, metal work, furniture, training, etc. This doctor was part of both communities. He liked sissies and supported that community with various surgeries.

"So, John, this is your new one." Yes, she is. Still needs a lot of work, but we will take it slowly. You said you had a couple of new processes you wanted to try."

"Yes, I do. And your sissy is a prefect test. All males have knobby knees, compared to women. I have a compound that when injected into the knee are will bring body fat into the knee area to smooth that area out. It has worked well on all the test subjects and is ready for a field trial."

"How long will it last?"

"It will last for several months. The test shows it lasts for 4 to 6 months, depending on the subject's metabolism."

"Nice. And the other one?

"It is injected into the subject's lips and a form is placed over the lips for 30 minutes. The lips will fill the form. I have several forms here that will give the subject whatever shape you want. Unfortunately, this process only lasts a few days. Usually about 4 days."

"That will be fine. Let's do it. I want her to have full cocksucker lips. Not too ridicules, just nice-looking large cocksucker lips."

The doctor pulled a couple small glass bottles from a refrigerator and prepared to needles and syringes, while Master checked out the forms. He finally selected one that he handed to the doctor. Due to the time factor, they decide to do my lips first. The doctor prepared the syringe and wiped my lips with alcohol. Then inject each of my lips (top and bottom) twice at each end. Once he was done and my lips started to swell, he placed the form over my lips and buckled the strap behind my head. Each lip fit into the form and I could feel my lips growing as they filled the form.

While this was going on, the doctor filled the other syringe from the other bottle. He wiped my knees and made 4 injections in each knee. Top, bottom and each side. After 35 minutes, the doctor removed the lip form and they inspected the results. Master was pleased.

"I would have liked something just a little bit larger, but the next size was just way too big for my tastes."

"If this is going to be a regular thing, I can have my form maker make a custom set for you, to your specifications."

"Possibility. I will have to think on that and observe the results this weekend. Now if you don't mind, I want to test the end result."

Master point to the floor before him and I knelt down and reached up to free his cock from its prison of cloth. I pulled it out and rubbed and massaged it as it grew to it full size. Once it was ready, I began to lick, kiss then suck it. Within minutes, I was rewarded by a stream on Master's hot protein shake in my mouth. When Master stepped back, I lick it clean, kissed it with reverence and put it back into its fabric prison. Master then offered the doctor a chance to test my new lips. As the doctor, stepped up to me, I did the same thing as I had done with Master. His meat was smaller than Master's, but still good sized. Before long I was rewarded with another warm protein shake straight from the pipe. When I finished, I lick it clean, kissed it and placed it back into the doctor's pants, zipped them up.

We left the doctor's office with a folder of forms in Master's hand and then drove to a small strip mall several miles away. The door we entered was a tattoo parlor. Again, I was concerned, but I saw they also do piercings. That was what we were there for. In the piercing chair, ice was placed on each of my earlobes and then the piercer, pierced each one and placed a gold stud into each hole. I was then given a cord holding several clear plastic studs for me to use when in vanilla mode. We left the parlor and drove to another store. It was 'Celine's' corset shop, we had been here before. The owner greeted us, as we entered and directed us into the back. There, I stripped to my panties and I was fitted to a new corset. The first one was silk and satin in pink and white lace. The second was pink leather. Both were under bust designs. The leather one was tightened as much as I and Master could get it. I could barely breath. I felt like I was cut in half. When I finished dressing, Master took me back to the Mercedes and we drove off to another shop.

The next stop was a dress shop. It was a small shop with only the name 'Elizabeth's' gracing the door. The front had no display windows and the door had smoked glass. Upon entering, we were greeted and directed into the back. I found out later that this shop catered strictly to the BDSM, sissy, crossdresser and trangender communities. In the dressing area, I stripped down to my lingerie and corset and then was blindfolded. I tried on several dresses and skirt outfits. When we were done, Master had several hanging bags of outfits. I changed back into my vanilla clothes and waited for Master.

We were quickly back on the road. Soon we were entering 'Antonne's Shoes'. Greeted by Anton, himself, I was seated and was trying on several pairs of shoes. All with 6- and 7-inch heels. There was also a pair with 2-inch platforms. One pair of black pumps with 7-inch heels had lockable ankle straps. Master approved several pairs, which were quickly bagged up and paid for. We left and then drove to Master's home. Most of the bags were brought into 'my' bedroom. However a few were locked in a hall closet.

Almost immediately I started to change into my required attire for the weekend. I took a nice warm bubble bath and then squeezed myself into the size S breast forms. I put on the new satin corset and Master tightened the laces into I almost couldn't breathe. Pink frilly lingerie completed the under garments and then I opened the two bags on the bed. It was a black satin French maid's uniform with full petticoats. After I did my makeup, I got into the uniform, zipped it up, placed the should length wig on my head and put on the contents of the second bag, a pair of black pumps with 6-inch heels and locking ankle straps. I put these on. There were 2 brass padlocks in the box. Knowing my place, I put these on the shoes and locked them. Finally, I put my fingernails on and walked down the stairs to Master's office. He was there working on something. He saw me and pointed to a feather duster. And I got to work dusting the downstairs of Master's home. Since Master was busy, I started in the living room and worked my way to the office. When I returned to the office Master was done with whatever he was doing and was waiting for me. He had me stand before him for inspection.

"It looks real nice on you, bitch. You even put the locks on your shoes. You definitely know your place here. Don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"However, you missed a lock."

He could see from my confused look, I didn't know what he was talking about. He had me turn around and he placed a lock on the zipper of my uniform and closed it.

"The uniform locks also. It comes off only when I decide. Get back to work cunt."

I started to dust of the office until I got behind Master's desk. At this point, he stepped up behind me, bent me over his desk and pulled down my panties. He then began to massage himself between my ass cheeks until he relieved the pressure over my ass. I was fed this discharge by his fingers into my mouth. I then was sent off to finish my duties.

When completed, I was sent to the kitchen to cook dinner and then serve it. I stood behind Master while he ate to serve his needs. When he finished, he placed several pieces of food on his plate and placed it on the floor. I was given permission to eat. On my knees, I ate everything on the plate and then licked it clean. Master then fed me my usual desert.

We played for a bit until bedtime. In my bedroom, I stripped down to my corset, cleaned up and put on the baby doll that was laying on the bed. But before I could walk over to Master's room, he entered mine. A large stainless-steel collar was placed around my neck and secured with a set screw. The wrist and ankle cuffs were similarly attached around my wrists and ankles. Master had me lie on the bed as he tied me to the bed with 550 cord.

"Cunt, you didn't do anything wrong, I just punishing you because I can. And you know it. You will spend the night here. If and when I decide, I will use and or release you. You are totally helpless. Sweet dreams bitch."

He left and turned off the lights. I was alone and totally helpless. The night was long and I didn't sleep that well. Not because I was afraid. I actually felt reasonable safe. The cause was because I couldn't move that much and I was in an sleep position I don't normally sleep in.

It was early morning when Master entered the room and placed himself over my body. He pulled my baby doll down and placed his cock between my breasts and began to jack himself off. Soon he was spraying his essence over my face. This he let run down my face and onto the bed linen. He left the room, after turning off the lights.

Later in the morning, he entered the room and released my bondage.

"Clean up, dress in just you lingerie and pumps and change the bed linen, you little whore. When done, come downstairs and cook breakfast."

It didn't take too long before I was in the kitchen, cooking up eggs and ham for Master. He directed me to also cook some for myself, which I did. When I finished cleaning up after breakfast, Master led me into the basement. I had never been there before. Off to one side was a heavy wooden door. It looked very old, but out of place. There was a very large draw bolt holding the door closed. Master pulled this bold back and opened the door revealing a medieval looking dungeon. I was led into this room and to a set of stocks sitting on a raised platform. It was made of heavy timbers, hinged on one end with a hasp on the other. There 3 holes in the cross bar, 2 small ones on either side and a larger one. It sat low above the platform. Master had me kneel on the platform and place my wrists and neck into the stocks which he closed and secured. He pulled my panties down and began to spank my ass until the color started to turn. A flogger was soon in his hand as he began to flog my ass and thighs. He worked it was varying tempos and force. It was not long before my ass was moving up to meet the flogger and it moved toward my ass. I could feel the leakage of my sissy clit on my legs. As that started to happen, Master started using a latex mini flogger on my sissy balls. I started to hump the air trying to relieve the pressure in my sissy balls, but with no success. Before I could have a sissygasm, Master stopped and left the dungeon, turning off the lights.

Much later, he returned to release me and direct me to cook an early dinner. I had prepared a smothered steak and onions and a green bean casserole. Both were casserole dishes that would cook up in an hour. While it was cooking, I cleaned up. I didn't change yet, as I wasn't directed to. It was a quiet dinner with both of us sitting at the table. After I cleaned up the dining room and kitchen, I changed into my new outfit. I changed my wig to the long hair one and changed my lingerie to a hot pink set with lots of lace and frills. The dress I had was a latex dress in black and international distress orange in a wild design. The hem stopped just below my crotch so everyone could see the tops of my stocking and my garters. If I bent over the least amount, they could see my chastity. I had a scooped neckline, so the tops of my breasts were visible and very short sleeves, which covered the end of my breast forms at the shoulders. The 7-inch locking pumps in black graced my feet and were padlocked. Master replaced my collar and wrist cuffs with a different set, in stainless steel. These were thick and heavy with a large ring on each. The collar covered the top of my breast form. Finally, I removed the studs in my ears and replaced them with a large, looped earing. The loops were at lease 5 inches in diameter. It was early evening when we left in Master's Mercedes.

"Where are we going, Master?"

"We are going to a club to watch the fireworks display tonight."

"Master, I am scared. I have never been in public before while dressed."

"Don't be scared, sissy. You are with me and the club is an alternate lifestyles club."

"Thank you, Master."

It wasn't too long before we pulled up to a bar at the edge of the city. The parking lot was not completely full, however there were a significate number of cars there. There was music coming from the bar. Master attached a leash to my collar and led me into the bar. Thankfully Master didn't walk too fast, as I was having a hard time walking in the gravel parking lot with 7-inch heels.

Inside the lights were subdued making it difficult to see much more than shapes of people unless you were fairly close. Master led me to the bar and ordered a beer for himself in a bottle and a Shirley Temple for me.

From the bar came,

"We don't want your kind here. Get out of here!"

Master responded,

"What kind is that? Nothing on the webpage mentioned anything about who is welcome or not,"

"You fucking straights aren't welcome here. Always looking down on us."

"Duke, chill out."

"I'm getting tired of all these straights coming here and trying to make us feel uncomfortable and trying to drive us out. They have enough clubs to go to."

"Interesting. Bitch, stand in front of Duke over there and pull up the hem of your dress."

"Yes, Sir."

I was scared as I turned around, moved toward Duke and complied with my orders.

"Bitch, first address me properly and drop your panties."

"Yes Master."

"So, you are in BDSM. Don't care."

"Duke, Take a closer look."

"So, you have a sub faggot crossdresser. Big deal."

"First of all, she is not a crossdresser. She is s sissy and my slave. Sissy, kneel and suck Duke's cock."

I knelt and reached over to pull his zipper down. Duke backed away. Before I could move toward him another man stepped between Duke and myself.

"Well Duke, if you ain't going to tap that sissy's mouth, I will.

I looked at Master and waited for his command. My ordered were to suck Duke not this man. Master nodded and I reached over and unzipped the man. As I freed his meat from his jeans, I looked up at him. He was a very black man about 6 foot, maybe about 40 years old. When I finally pulled it out, it was the biggest meat I had ever seen, it was at least 12 inches and as wide as a coke can. There was no way I was ever going to get much more than the head into my mouth. But Master's command was to suck this man so I would try to do my best.

"I served time in prison. Sissy mouth is the best mouth you can get. Fag mouth is OK, but sissy mouth is even better than women's mouth. The don't just want sex and cum, they need and live for it."

He turned us a little bit and pressed the back of my head against the bar and held the head between his hands and began to jackhammer his meat in and out of my mouth. Before long I could feel the head of his meat reach my throat. It wasn't too long before he had pushed his meat into my throat. I was choking and my throat had spasms. He would just adjust his thrusts to give me time to breath. But I still had spasms. I could feel his meat start to expand and contract. He was almost ready to dump his load. He pulled out of my throat and pumped his load into my mouth. Master had trained me to hold each load until ordered to swallow. Which I was trying to do. It started to overload my mouth, so I had to swallow some. When he finished, Master told me to swallow which I did. Though it did take a little bit of time.

"Dude, that bitch has one hell of a mouth on her. Hey, Butch, you need to try this one out. She might even break you ice."

Over in the corner a bull dyke answered back.

"I have no interest in any of those sissy bitches."