The Garage Sale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Butch, you don't know that you're missing. Come on give her a ride."

"OK, get over here bitch and get to work."

One thing about gay bars, especially gay leather bars, is that in general just about anything goes. Master nodded and I walked over to Butch and knelt down. Butch directed me under the table and pulled down her leather jeans. I saw she had gone commando. I went to work on her. It was difficult. The smell was harsher that any of the men I had dealt with previously. Most women are a lot my hygienic down there than men, she wasn't. When she was satisfied, she pushed me away. The dyke next to her, grabbed me and put me to work. Her hygiene was much better. Suzie had given me a few tips on how to satisfy women and I used them on her. During this, she had wrapped her legs around my head and down my back and for a time I thought she was going to break my neck or back with her excitement. I was then passed to another woman. She was dressed like a lipstick lesbian. Very pretty. She was much like the previous woman. I was afraid, I wasn't going to survive the night. When she was done using me. I crawled from under the table and went over to Master.

"I think she would do very well at our annual muff diving contest. That would shake up a lot of people around here."

"Have fun, sissy."

"Yes, Master."

What else could I say?

The fire works show was about to begin. So, everyone went outside to watch. Master and I walked out back. I didn't too much of the show, as I spend most of the show on my knees servicing whatever meat that was pushed into my mouth. If I wasn't sucking meat, I had my head under a blanket, muff diving. It was well after 2AM, before the show ended. Normally the bar closed at 2AM, but it was almost 3 before we walked out. But not before some of the lesbians stopped us.

"Honey, we have had a voted and we have made you an honorary lipstick lesbian. You are welcome here anytime. Also, we want you to come to our annual ball. As you might have figured out, we have a muff diving contest. The winner gets an interesting reward. Though you might not be interested it the reward. Some of us think you would shake up a lot of the old timers around here. Have a safe drive home."

At the Mercedes, Master gave it some thought.

"Sissy, you have your driver's license in your purse. I have been drinking all night. While I don't think I am drunk. Let's not take chances. You drive."

"Yes Master."

When we got back to Master's. we both cleaned up. To expedite matters, Master allowed me to shower. We went to bed and slept past noon. The rest of the weekend while longer, was mostly us playing with each other and providing for each other's sexual needs. Sunday afternoon, Master drove me home. For the rest of the summer, these weekends together seemed more and more a sanctuary from the real world for me. With Master, I could be me and enjoy life. While I was home, at night and weekend, I was scared I would be discovered. But as society changed, my fears became less and less. I liked who I was, but enjoyed my time as a woman, more and more. Master was becoming more and more of a father and significant other to me.