The Garage Sale Pt. 03

Story Info
Stephan/Stephanie transition further.
9.7k words
4.63
8.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Fourth of July weekend, we resumed every other weekend. That weekend was a big stretch for me. I was becoming more comfortable with myself, Master and our relationship. I knew he was pushing my limits, but I was becoming comfortable with that. He didn't push too far, he was slowly expanding my limits and horizons.

Master was also expanding his comfort zone within the bondage realm. He kept adding toys to the dungeon and clothing to my wardrobe. My vanilla life, which was almost exclusively work related, wasn't improving. In fact, it seemed to be going slowly downhill. I actually looked forward to our weekends together.

Before we knew it, it was Thanksgiving. It was a long weekend and Master had me visit the plastic surgeon to do my lips and knees again. Since I knew where he was, I drove myself there. After, the procedures were completed, I knelt before the doctor and using my fresh cocksucker lips, I paid the tip.

I spent most of the afternoon preparing the Thanksgiving dinner. This weekend was quite relaxed. I was wearing my normal attire for the weekend, except the dress was a reproduction of a 1940's housewife's dress with 4-inch heels. Since there was only two of us for dinner, I suggested that we have chicken rather than turkey. Master quickly put a stop to that idea. We would be having turkey. So I prepared the turkey for roasting, with stuffing. The cranberry sauce was readied and the green bean casserole was prepared and placed in the refrigerator next to the cranberries and turkey. Master's kitchen had a double oven with a warming drawer. So, I could cook everything I needed to and keep it warm until it was time to eat.

Early Thursday afternoon, I set two places on the dining room table, when Master told me to set 2 additional places. We were having guests. Just after 4, our guests arrived. It was Suzie and Jerry. After about an hour of drinks and polite discussion, I placed the fixing on the table and then placed the turkey before Master, for him to carve. We had what was a normal vanilla dinner.

After dinner, Suzie and I went to 'my' room and reviewed my wardrobe, then returned to the living room for some coffee and girl talk. Master and Jerry, went to the dungeon, probably to discuss a new toy project.

It was early evening when Suzie and Jerry left to go home. Master and I discussed the day and I provided Master some stress relief. Although we did 'play', this weekend was more relaxed. It was more like we were an old married couple. I did house work and catered to my man. He used me as he wanted and took me where and when he wanted. It was late Sunday when I finally left Master home.

Monday morning was difficult. I was beginning to hate Monday mornings. I had to make a 180 degree change from a persona that I was beginning to grow comfortable in to one that I was beginning to hate. My employer wasn't helping. Because of the new diversity laws, I was passed over for promotions that were given to 'special' candidates. And then I was assigned to work under these employees. That in itself wasn't a problem, but the employees weren't really qualified for the position and I did almost all the real work. The real issue was that they would make changes in my work without discussing them with me and when the project ran into problems, they would blame me. I was getting tired of taking the blame all the time. I really couldn't leave for a new job, because the new laws made it extremely difficult for me to get a new job. So all I could do was suck it up.

It wasn't long, before Christmas rolled around. Because we did office work, my employer shut the office down from Christmas Eve to January 2nd. Nothing was going to happen. All the projects we were working on were shutdown for the holiday and our suppliers were not going to make any deliveries either. Things were so quiet on December 23rd, that my boss sent those of us who remained, home. I was quickly in my shitbox of a car and on my way to Master's home. He wasn't home yet. But I had been given a key some time before, so I entered Master house, went to 'my' bedroom and changed into the required attire.

I was kneeling by the door, when Master entered. As was expected, I immediately started to worship his manhood. My reward came pretty quickly in the form of his nectar being shot into my mouth. After I cleaned Master up, kissed his cock and put him back into his pants, we went into the living room. After a before dinner drink, I went into the kitchen to warm up the dinner, Mrs Peal had prepared. When it was ready, I served it. Master directed that there would be 2 place setting. Until January 2nd, I was to be more his girlfriend and lover, than his slave. Master had originally wanted a sissy lover and wasn't looking for a sissy slave. I was more on the submissive side. Master was beginning to enjoy the BDSM part of our relationship, however he wasn't into heavy BDSM. This weekend was going to be more oriented toward what Master was seeking. If Master was happy, I could live with it. Christmas Eve morning was spent with me trying on various outfits that Master had pulled out of the attic. Some were his wife's and some were his mother's and mother in law's. They were very old fashioned, but also extremely fem. Master spent most of the day in his home office working on several different projects. After lunch, Master had me act as his sissy secretary. Filing papers and taking dick-tation. When he was on the phone, he had me under his desk, keeping him entertained with my mouth. Later in the afternoon, Master had me review a couple of projects. I spent a couple of hours going over the budgets and timelines. A few of the suppliers were familiar to me.

"Master, these timelines don't seem realistic. Have the materials been ordered yet? Has anyone               talked with other customers about their delivery reliability? At my current job, we use a couple               of these suppliers. Their deliveries are not reliable. They are usually 60 to 90 days late. They               keep claiming supply chain issues. But these have been going on since before the order. There               are other suppliers that are making timely deliveries, they are a little more expensive than these               suppliers, but these costs are cheaper than the costs of delays and penalties."

"Interesting. My people aren't worried about the delays. besides there are penalties for their               failures to deliver on time."

"It's not a big deal to your people because it doesn't cost them anything personally. As for the               supplier, the penalty is not that much and it is less than your additional costs. Since they don't               have an exclusive contract, I would dump them and change to other suppliers. Master,               remember the additional costs only include penalties and unproductive labor costs. It doesn't               include lost revenue which over 60 to 90 days will be quite substantial."

"This is what you do for your employer?"

"Yes Master."

"Are you running into the same thing at your current employer?"

"Yes Master."

"What is their reaction to your discoveries?"

"The diversity staff that I am working under, don't care. When they get chewed out over it, they               blame the supply chain and me for the problems."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Discouraged. Unappreciated."

"You make some good points. We will talk about this after the holidays. You interested in               changing employers?"

"Yes Master I am. But under the new diversity laws, it is almost impossible for someone like me               to even make a lateral job change."

"We will talk about it after the first of the year."

"Yes Master."

Late afternoon, Master called it a day in his office and directed me to the dungeon. Once there, Master had me strip below the waist and then secured me into the kneeling stocks. Taking a deerskin flogger, Master started the process of warming up my ass and thighs. It wasn't too long before they took on a nice cherry glow. My sissy clit was straining inside the chastity cage and it wasn't too much longer before it started to leak. Master knew me well enough by now to realize that I was in the sub zone totally when I began to thrust my ass toward the flogger. It wasn't much longer before I was begging Master to flog me harder.

At this point, Master stopped and I heard the buckle of his pants hit the floor. I felt his presence behind me and then his manhood against my ass. Master place his cock in my ass crack and pressed my ass cheeks together and began to pump away. I a few minutes, I could feel it fill with more blood and begin to pulse and I felt his man cream hit my ass. Master then got up, pull my face up by my hair and shoved his cock into my mouth. I sucked it clean. He them pulled up his pants, then released me from the stocks and left the dungeon. For several minutes, I zoned out in the stocks. I was definitely in my sub space. Finally, I got out of the stocks, dressed and went back upstairs. I finished preparing dinner and served it. There was a place set next to Master's seat. When dinner was finished, I received my traditional desert. Then I cleared the table. The rest of the evening was spent discussing Master's business and what he was concerned about.

The next morning, we slept in late. There was no hurry to get up. We laid there enjoying each other's presence. We snuggled together. It was late morning before we finally got out of bed and prepared for the day. We had agreed that we would not exchange gifts. However, under the tree was a large envelope with my name on it. Master handed me the envelope. I looked at Master questioning what was going on.

"Go on open it up, sissy."

I opened the envelope. Inside were the documents showing that my student loans were paid off. I didn't say anything, I just threw myself at him and showered him with kisses. This man had in one act had made a major improvement in my life.

"Sissy, you have brought joy back into my life. I look forward to coming home and spending the               weekend. Don't worry, you haven't taken my wife's place in my heart. You have replaced all the               memories I have of her in pain and her loss with good memories of both her and you. I did this               so that you could have a better life. Thank you, sissy."

Most of the day was spent on the couch just talking. That night, we went to bed early and snuggled all night.

The next morning after breakfast, Master had me dress in a nice business outfit. A wool skirt and jacket outfit in pink, quite feminine with a white satin blouse. Finished with a pair of pink pumps with 4-inch heels and various accessories, like a pink handbag and jewelry. We then got into my car and drove into town. Not knowing where I going, I was getting uncomfortable. Master could see that.

"Don't worry sissy. You are safe with me."

I calmed down a bit. Finally we turned into a car dealership. We drove up to the side door of the major Honda dealership in the city.

On an earlier weekend together, Master had asked about what sort of car I would like if I could afford a new one. He had mentioned, Mercedes, BMW's and Audi's. I wasn't interested in those. With my background, I had simple tastes and had considered my position in life at that time. With that in mind, I was more interested in a Honda, or a Ford, or Kia, maybe a Volvo. With anything too fancy, it would standout and would attract attention, I neither wanted nor needed.

As we came to a stop, a well dressed man came out the door to greet us.

"John, how nice see you again."

"Robert, How was your Christmas?"

"It was good. The kids loved it, as usual. How was your's?"

"It was special."

"Glad to hear that. What can I do for you today?"

"I'm here to buy a car for my new gurl."

"This her?"

"Yes. What do you think?"

"She is a nice one. Is she special?"

"Yes Robert, in more ways than one."

"Good, you need a someone special in your life."

"What do you have in stock?"

"What does she want?"

"I offered her a Mercedes or a BMW and she turned them down. She wanted something simple               and non-flashy."

"Well, we now know she isn't after your money. You've got a winner here, John. I have a couple               of Civics that would work. I also have an Accord that has been on the lot for almost 18 months.               It is fully loaded and really nice."

"Robert, what's wrong with it. Honda Accords don't sit on the lot that long."

"John, it is the color. They call it desert sand, but it is a real light shade of pink. I can make you               an extremely good deal on it."

"Prefect. Let's write it up. Will you take a personal check?"

"John, for you absolutely. How do you want to write it up?"

"I want it in her name. Is there any way we can just use her initials on the title and registration?"

"No, unfortunately, we can't. However, I could put it in both their names. Her name and her               male name on the title and registration will work. However she will need a driver's license in her               name."

"Yes she would, especially when she's dressed. How difficult is it to set up?"

"Not too difficult. I know the Sergeant in charge at DMV. He will not do anything illegal. But               there is a loophole in the new trans regulations that he will use to help you out."

"How much does he want?"

"The usual fees and a little personal service from her.:"

"She needs practice anyway. That will work."

"I'll call him and set it up. He's not a member of our group. But he is familiar with us and works               with us and others that support our groups. He is trustworthy. After you leave here, go over to               the DMV office on E. Bramblewood. He works there. Since he is the officer in charge of the               office, he has a key and he will open the office. He also controls the records so he can hide her               information. He does it for a few different law enforcement agencies."

It took about an hour. The car was pulled into the shop and it was serviced. Full lube, oil and filter, washed and cleaned inside and out and a temporary tags put on. Robert included floor mats and a few other extras.

"What about her trade-in?"

"It's pretty old and looks rough. It isn't worth much. We normally don't take trade-ins this old.               You would be better off donating it. For you John, I handle it."

When we finished signing the papers, Master and I left in my new car. And it was new with only 216 miles on it. It was a short drive to the DMV office. The state offices were not open today. There were lights on in the office as we drove up. A state trooper sergeant unlocked the door and motioned for us to enter.

He handed me a form to fill out. He directed me to use my female name with Master's address. Master had documents that he gave to the officer. He had gotten these forms from the doctor he had been sending me to. It was part of the documentation required for gender change. A recent state law allowed for persons beginning the gender change process, to hold 2 driver's licenses, one male id and 1 female id. I was getting the female id. The license would have the same number with different bio data. There was a mark on the card to show that the holder was a trans.

The written laws test and the photograph and soon everything was done and I had a new driver's license. I put in my purse and was preparing to leave, when Master stopped me.

"Be sure to thank the officer properly, bitch."

I knelt before the officer, bent over and started to kiss his shoes. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. He pulled his zipper down and freed his cock for his pants.

"Don't get my shoes messy. I have no interest in you slobbering all over my shoes. I have a               better place for your mouth."

He slapped my face with his thick 8 inch uncut cock. Even the dumbest bimbo out there would know what the sergeant wanted. I opened my mouth and took him into my mouth. The sergeant placed his large hands on each side of my head and held it firmly and began to pump in and out of my mouth. He would pull back just as I started to gag. He continued until his cock began to swell and pulse, pumping his essence into my mouth.

"That is one horny little bitch. Is she submissive?"

"Yes she is very submissive. She will actually get a sissygasm from a flogging."

"That I have to see."

The officer, pulled me to my feet and took me into the back. There was a small holding room there with a chain link door. He handcuffed my hands in front of me and then pushed me against the door. He removed my skirt, girdle and panties, then using a tie wrap, secured my arms above me to the holding room door with my face to the door. He rummaged around a little bit and found a wide leather belt. In fact it was a spare uniform belt, it was meant to hold a pistol holster and nightstick and other police equipment, so it was wide and heavy.

When he first hit me with it, I let out a loud yelp. He then stuffed my panties into my mouth and then continued to apply the belt to my ass. Quickly I entered my sub zone and lost all track of time and space. I had zoned out. He finally stopped whipping me, stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He began to rub his crotch into my ass, the wool pants of his uniform felt like sandpaper on my skin. With his left hand, he fondled my boobs. Even though they were not real, they felt real enough for him to get enjoyment out of it. His right hand, he played with my ass and sissy clit. The chastity cage fascinated him.

"She really is a submissive sissy. Bitch you made a mess on my floor. Clean it up."

He pushed me to my knees and my ace into the floor where my essence had gathered. It didn't take a genius to figure out what the officer wanted. I licked the floor clean.

As I was licking my mess up, I heard a different voice.

"Well that a nice looking slut. How well did she do sarge?"

"Charles, she did quite well. She's also quite submissive. This is her Master, John."

"She here to get the new ID?"

"Yes she now has one and is presently paying for it."

"Mind if I try her out, John?"

"No, go right ahead. Mouth only. I'm saving her pussy for a special occasion."

"Not a problem."

"John this is one of my officers, Charles. He is also known as 'the ruler'.

The officer unzipped himself and pull his manhood from his pants. The dark black cock was 12 inches long, thicker than a coke can and it was still soft. As soon as it was near my mouth, I lunged my mouth toward it and began to suck it was soon as it entered my mouth. I wrapped my hands around the base of his cock and began to jack the cock as my head bobbed up and down on the cock. I could feel his cock grow and fill my mouth. Master told me later, that he could see my throat expand as the man's cock worked its way down my throat. As his cock start to pulse, he pulled it out of my throat and left the head in my mouth. It felt like a fire hose was spraying in my mouth. Even though I was swallowing as fast as I could, it was coming out the sides of my mouth and out my nose. My face looked like to was covered with white frosting. When he finally pulled out, I took my fingers and wiped my face off and placed the removed seed into my mouth. After finishing that, I licked the officer's cock clean, kissed it and put it back into his pants.

"Bitches sure love the big black cock. They can't get enough of it. See you on Monday sarge."

And he walks out the back door. Putting my girdle, panties and skirt back on, I was soon ready to leave. The sergeant patted me on my ass as I left.

On the way home, we stopped at a grocery store to purchase a few things. The store was busy, but not too crowded. We placed several items into the cart and went through the checkout. I was very nervous initially, but became more comfortable as we shopped. Admittedly, I was still nervous as I went through the checkout line, but was more comfortable when I did.