The Garage Sale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes started to moisten up when I knelt before Master. My long pink fingernails made it difficult for me to pull Master's zipper down. But finally I got it done. After I undid his belt and unsnapped his pants, Master lifted himself up enough for me to pull his pants and underpants down. When I did, Master's cock snapped to attention.

Using my hands, I started to massage Master's cock. This I followed up with my tongue, licking it like a lollipop, until it was wet and slick enough for me to get it into my mouth. At that point I start to suck his cock, regularly getting down my throat. Soon I had a regular rhythm going. Finally Master grabbed my head and held me in place, as his cock began to pump Master's delicious seed into my mouth. Master seldom emptied his balls directly into my throat. He knew that I loved and needed to taste his sperm.

While this was happening, Rachel got a text which she answered. As I stood up after performing my duty for Master, a knock came at the door.

Rachel opened the door and let a tall man into the office. He was about 6 foot 2 and 195 pounds. He had light brown hair and green eyes. He was about Rachel's age and his smile warmed up when he saw Rachel. Rachel introduced him.

"John this is my husband, Walter. Walter this my boss John and my temporary relief Stephanie."

"Nice to meet you. You about ready, Rachel?"

"Just a few more minutes, dear. Stephanie would be a dear and do me a favor?"

"If I can Rachel."

At this point, Rachel was running her fingernails over the crotch of Walter's pants. And we could see as his cock kept getting harder and harder. You could see the strain on his face.

"Walter hasn't had any relief in months and it is distracting him. I am afraid that we could get in               an accident, if he continues to drive in this condition."

"I can see that. Aren't there other ways of taking care of this problem?"

"Yes there are, but I don't do those. Call me old fashion. Could you please take care that for me,               please?"

I look over at Master and he nodded his consent. So, I knelt before Walter, reached up and pulled down his zipper, put my hand into his pants and pulled his cock out. It was difficult because it was so hard. It wouldn't bend enough to get it out of his underwear. I had to pull his underpants down. Then I could get it out. It was almost as large as Master's but was uncut. Once it hit the open air, I had my mouth over it and I went to work on it. I hadn't even worked it into my throat, before Walter exploded into my mouth, filling it. I swallowed as I kept sucking on the cock. It wasn't long before it got hard again and it wasn't much longer before he emptied his balls into my mouth. The third time it took a bit longer and Walter grabbed my head and began to fuck my face. He continued to fuck my face until he had blown 3 more loads into my mouth and had no more to unload. He definitely needed relief.

"Dear, maybe we can use her as a babysitter in the future. And you can be the one to pay her. Don't worry. I understand you like having your cock sucked. I will not do it. You are a man and will satisfy your needs somewhere. I don't want you to sneak around and satisfy yourself. I am not worried about you and Stephanie."

By now I had put his manhood back into his pants, zipped him up and stood up.

"Walter, reach up her skirt."

Walter did so. As soon as he felt my chastity cage, his hand shot out like a scalded cat.

"That is why I am not worried, Walter."

"Damn, she is the best cocksucker I have ever had. I can't believe that she is a he."

"Walter, she is not a he. She is a sissy. There is a difference. We'll talk more later."

As Rachel reached the door, she turned back toward me and Master.

"Stephanie, call me if you need any assistance. John, the girls are very happy with Stephanie. They would love to have her here every day. However, Stephanie needs to be more comfortable to do that. However, every casual Friday would be nice. The girls would love to have her here. Think about John. See you later."

Master left the office to lock the back door, the front door had been locked by one of the staff earlier. When he returned, Master grabbed me and throw me face down across his desk, pulled my skirt up and my panties down.

"I've been looking forward to this for a long time, bitch. I am going to enjoy fucking you across my desk. I am going to like having my slut bitch working in my office. Don't worry, all the girls know you are my slut and they know what a slut's duties are. So what if you're embarrassed, that's a slut lot in life."

Master proceeded to push his manhood into my pussy hole. Once he bottomed out, he then began to rape my pussy, pumping in and out. Finally with a moan, Master emptied his balls into my belly. Upon pulling out, Master shoved a butt plug into my sissy pussy and had me straighten out my clothes.

We finally left for Master's home. Once there, Master had me kneel before him in his home office, where I was informed of my new status.

"Bitch, you are my cunt. For the time being you will dress as a male for the office only, except for Fridays. On Fridays, you will dress as Stephanie. Be sure to wear the proper ID. One additional item, since the girls know your real status, you will also wear your collar on Fridays. Next you will now spend every Thursday through Sunday at my home as my gurl. Other than that, the same rules apply. Understand, cunt?"

"Master, we discussed my registering to do some of my Masters degree courses on line. They are zoom classes and I am registered as Stephan, may I please be allowed to dress as a male for those classes?"

"I believe we can accommodate that. That is approved, however you will wear lingerie under your boy clothes and a butt plug."

"Thank you, Master."

While I felt safe with Master, I was also uncomfortable with the large, rapid changes in our relationship. The weekend was much like every weekend, I had spent at Master's home. It was comfortable, I could be me and feel safe and loved. But there were changes looming over me and they scared me. I was not terrified, just apprehensive. After lunch on Sunday, we again had a talk in Master's home office.

"Bitch, the lease on your apartment expires in a couple of months. You will give notice to vacate the apartment and move into my home just prior to the expiration. This afternoon, we will go to your apartment. We will go through your clothing and belongings to determine what is kept and what is not. You will have your mail forwarded to my house and notify all your correspondence of the address change. Because we both have to work, you will normally spend Sunday through Thursday night in your room. You will continue to drive yourself to work. At work, when you are in Stephanie mode, I may use you as I see fit. If I need a receptionist at the front door, I may use you as such. There are times when I entertain business associates and clients. During those events, you will be my arm candy and maybe even a part of the evening's entertainment. Any questions, slut?"

"How will this affect my Master's program, Master?"

"You are a sharp person and have a lot of potential. Your former employer either didn't or refused to see that. It is their lose. I am going to use it. While filling in for Rachel, you will start a new department. Quality Control. You will review company projects and fine tune them. What I saw you accomplish over the Christmas holiday was amazing. That is what I want from that department. After Rachel returns, you will start your MBA on a part time basis. You will have time off from work to do this. The only thing I haven't decide is if you will do it in Stephan mode or Stephanie mode. Right now, I am leaning toward Stephanie mode. If we go that route, to will present documents confirming you are transitioning and your preferred identifier is female."

"Master, this is sounding a lot more permanent than we originally discussed. It even sounds like gender reassignment."

"Not full reassignment. I prefer my sissy to remain a sissy. Your sissy clit will remain and remain locked up."

"You are much older than I am. What happens to me when you die? I will be a freak and have nothing to fall back on or support me."

"Slut, remember I told you about the group of men that love sissies. We are organized. If a member who passes away, hasn't made arrangements for his sissy, the organization will see that she is placed with another member. When they get too old to serve, we have a home for them, where they can live out their days in comfort in a safe environment with good, food, housing and medical care. That usually only happens if their man hasn't made arrangements for them. You have a good job now, with excellent pay and benefits, a retirement programs and you will have an MBA and an excellent work history. Let's go."

Once we got to my apartment, Master starting pulling clothing out of my dresser drawers. All my male underwear except socks were thrown into a garbage bag. Most of guy stuff was also put into garbage bags. My male toiletries were thrown into the trash. Guy magazines and books were also trashed. These were joined by most of my pictures and letters. A few photos and videos of my family, my personal documents and my 401K documents were placed in a small plastic box for Master to keep for me. All my music and movie disks with also placed in a trash bag. Master had me take the trash out to the trash bin and then place the garbage bags in his car trunk for him to drop off a good will.

Master had me print out a letter notifying the complex management that I wouldn't be renewing my lease. I took this letter to the management office and slipped it into the mail slot as directed by Master.

Monday started normally. After work, I found a note on my door, asking me to stop by the office. When I got there, Roberta the manager called me into her office. She handed me an envelope.

"Stephan, we talked to your employer last week. They told me they let you go. Since your lease requires that you are employed, we are evicting you. That's your eviction notice. You have until Saturday at 5PM to be out of the unit."

"Roberta, I was let go from my previous employment. I have another job. Here is my employee ID. Next my rent is paid up until the end of the month. I will have a pay stub on Friday showing my pay rate. People lose their jobs all the time."

"Stephan, the eviction stands. Out by Saturday 5PM."

"What about my deposit and unused rent, Roberta?"

"You lose those and get a bad credit report."

"Roberta, you have given me no choice. I will have to turn this over to a lawyer. What you are doing is not right."

"Yeah right."

I went back to my apartment. It was not a good night.

The next morning, I talked with Master about what happened. He asked Albert the company attorney into his office.

"John, I haven't done any apartment/tenant cases in years. However, what they did is illegal. Primarily the owner can require a steady income for leasing, but they cannot require employment. What about college students or retired people? As Stephan pointed out there are retired people in the complex. He has paid his rent and is not in arrears. He gave notice to vacate. That doesn't constitute case to evict. To keep his deposit and unused rent, is illegal. I will serve them an TRO this afternoon. I believe the manager doesn't expect you to have a lawyer and thought she could get away with it. What do you want? I can keep you in the complex until the end of your lease. However, the complex will most likely make your life miserable. I suggest you just walk away."

"Albert, the problem is that I didn't do anything wrong. I want my deposit back and a good report to the credit reporting system. I have lived up to their terms. They need to live up to their end of the agreement."

"That is reasonable. A person's credit rating is important. The fact they are willing to destroy it is reprehensible. Let me deal with it. It may even be fun."

The next morning, Albert came into Master's office with a big smile on his face.

"Stephan, I got a call from the complex's attorney this morning. He told me that they decided to let you stay until you complete your lease. He told me the manager over reacted to your lose of employment and should have asked you about it first before acting. I told him that you had already made other arrangements and you were quite distressed over the eviction. Therefore, you would not be staying and had instructed me to take legal action. He agreed that the act was distressing. Therefore, they would return your full deposit, give you a good credit report and pay for your move. That is more than you asked for. I would say take the money and run."

"Thank you, Albert. That works for me."

Saturday, a crew hired by Master, moved me out of my apartment and into Master's home. All my furniture was donated to Goodwill. I cleaned the apartment and turned my keys into the complex manager's off. I made sure to get a receipt. A new phase of my life was beginning.

Still looking for a Master like this. If interested please contact me here.