The Garbage Collector Pt. 01

Story Info
A housewife finds love in the garbage collector.
4.1k words
4.79
17.5k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jia was pressing her clothes when she heard the whistling sound, indicating that the person who takes the daily garbage had arrived. She opened the door and kept the carry bags of the waste materials outside. She saw that a new woman had come that day to collect garbage. She was a dark-skinned, tall and well-built woman in her forties. She was wearing a khaki coloured saree which was torn and untidy. She smiled at Jia and said, "Biwiji I am Geeta. I shall be collecting the garbage from your locality from now on."

As she smiled her teeth revealed that she chewed tobacco, and the profession in which she was had induced a very unpleasant smell from her body. Jia didn't say anything, just handed over her garbage to the woman. Geeta was perspiring a lot due to the heat outside and she asked for a glass of water. Jia fetched her water in a disposable glass. Even from the distance that she handed over the glass to Geeta, she could inhale the sweaty odour of the garbage collecting lady's body. Jia couldn't bear it much and hence went back a few steps to a safer distance.

Geeta drank the water in one go and said, "Thanks Biwiji, you are very sweet." Jia just faked a smile and didn't say anything. Geeta threw the glass in the garbage bag and left.

Jia was a young housewife aged 27, newly married and living with her husband Akash. Although the marriage seemed perfect on seeing from outside, a big problem existed inside. Akash was not at all good at sex and after a year of marriage Jia was starting to feel frustrated as almost every night Akash would bring fire to her loins, only to cum himself and leave Jia on her own afterwards. Akash worked in a big multinational firm and most of the days would return home tired. So, Jia's frustration only increased with time.

When Akash left Jia was all alone and with every progressing day she felt more and more frustrated. She wanted to have some company, a friend with whom she could talk, or share her thoughts. But the people of society were mostly bachelors and working, and Jia couldn't find anybody suitable to be friendly with, or even to start a conversation. She went shopping for a few days, watched movies but nothing could help her out.

Even on Sundays and holidays Jia couldn't find any happiness as Akash would take rest the entire day and also make Jia serve him even more, for example clipping his nails, making tea for him frequently etc. Jia really longed for some quality time but it wasn't there. Little did she know that a revolution was about to come in her life in the form of Geeta.

From then on Geeta visited everyday and collected the daily garbage. Jia felt that though Geeta was not a good looking person but she had an air of self-confidence. She was a very cheerful person and always smiled while greeting whenever Jia opened the door for her. Her cheerfulness made Jia jealous that a garbage collecting lady like Geeta was so happy, unlike her. Jia's frustrations started to show on her face. Geeta noticed that and one day she asked, "Biwiji are you alright? You don't seem happy to me."

Jia was taken aback by the question and also got angry. She said sternly, "What makes you think so?"

Sensing the sternness in her voice Geeta replied, "Sorry Biwiji, don't get me wrong. I just said what I felt. You are such a beautiful woman. Look at your beauty, you are God's special creation. But you always seem to be very lonely and unhappy. I am all alone in this world and hence I can understand that frustration. I have encountered these times but then I decided one day I will never be sad and always be cheerful and happy. I apologize to you if I have said anything wrong."

Jia couldn't say anything. Geeta was right and Jia was ashamed that she had noticed her frustrations. But what could she do if she didn't get the right support from her husband? Even though they were a couple Jia seemed to be all alone just like Geeta.

Geeta broke the awkward silence by saying, "Don't worry Biwiji, you will find happiness very soon. I will pray to God for you. See I am just a garbage collector. But everyday I tell myself that I am doing my bit towards the cleanliness mission of the government. Maybe my job is not the best, but it has dignity. So, I am happy."

Jia realised that Geeta was actually being very nice to her and hence her previous anger subsided. She realised that this dark-skinned, sweat-smelling lady was a good person at heart. She looked into Geeta's eyes and said, "Thank you."

Geeta smiled and said, "No need to thank me Biwiji. Now let me take the garbage."

Geeta took the waste bags and left, Jia was left in a chain of thoughts.

On a very hot day a very sweaty Geeta after collecting the garbage wiped her forehead with the pallu of her saree and said, "Biwiji may I sit for sometime here in your verandah? It is very hot outside and I will just take a few minutes rest."

Jia said, "Yes you may but don't you have more garbage to collect?"

Geeta replied, "No Biwiji, your house is my last for the day. I shall now go to the dumping yard and throw all the garbage."

The smell of the garbage that was kept in Geeta's bag outside was making Jia uncomfortable and hence she longer wanted to stay there. Seeing her uneasiness Geeta said, "Biwiji don't worry I won't be long. You may carry on with your work."

Jia said, "It is ok. You sit."

Geeta replied, "It is really very sweet of you to say so."

As Geeta sat on the verandah floor she fanned herself with her saree pallu and wet patches of sweat were visible on her clothes. Her torn blouse also revealed parts of her very dark skin. Sweat glistened on her skin and Jia just couldn't help looking at her. The garbage collector woman had sat with her both feet extended in the front, with her saree just on the knee roll. Her exposed dark lower feet had patches of dust accumulated on them. Her toe had long nails and below the feet it was dirty as well.

Jia suddenly realised that she was staring at her for so long and looked away in another direction. The smell of Geeta's sweat mixed with the garbage smell was filling the senses of Jia. She was standing dumb-folded occasionally staring at Geeta. She realised that Geeta was the only person who had talked nicely to her in the past few months. Nobody else did.

After about ten minutes Geeta got up and said, "Ok Biwiji now I should go. Please close the front door."

Jia nodded and followed her as Geeta went out of the door. She was just about to close the door when Geeta suddenly turned back and tried to come inside again. She slipped near the edge of the door and her body rushed forward in Jia's direction. By reflex action both of them extended their hands and soon found themselves absolutely close to each other, with Geeta's hands on Jia's shoulders and vice versa.

The shock of the sudden event made Jia powerless and she stood still holding the shoulders of the garbage collector lady. As Jia breathed in she inhaled the strong sweaty body odour of Geeta. Geeta too wasn't moving an inch and she simply stared at the eyes of the beautiful housewife. Time seemed to stop as the two women from two completely different stages of the society held each other and looked in each other's eyes. As Jia's heart was thumping and she breathed heavily, she could feel that the dark, strong and mature lady was slowly drawing herself closer to her.

Jia's mind was blanked out as she saw Geeta's face gradually getting closer to her. The unpleasant smell of Geeta's sweat mixed with the odour of the garbage she had collected the entire day was in Jia's nostrils, yet she couldn't withdraw herself away. Jia just managed to let out a sigh when the hot breath of the garbage collector lady fell on her face. Geeta's face was now just inches away from her, she could see the small pimple that had grown on Geeta's cheek, and also a mole above her right eyebrow. She could also see the droplets of sweat trickling down from the side of Geeta's eyebrows.

Jia's chest was thumping more heavily now as Geeta drew closer and whispered, "Biwiji."

Jia's throat had dried and with great effort she could manage a low sound of ummm. And then the shortest distance that existed between their faces became null as Geeta's full dark lips touched Jia's pretty pink lips in a kiss. In another reflex action Jia's hands went from Geeta's shoulders to her back, moving on her head and nape. The beautiful housewife and the woman who was the garbage collector were kissing! The lips were brushing against each other and both of them were panting in excitement.

The slow kiss was turning into intense French kissing as Geeta sucked on Jia's tongue. Geeta's sweat was getting all mixed with Jia's body, saliva from both mouths becoming one as the kiss was going on and on. Geeta's arms were roaming on Jia's back as Jia's completely blanked mind gave her no signal of any withdrawal. Jia was not thinking that she was kissing another woman, a woman who collected garbage from their homes, a woman who was quite below in social stature than that of her. Maybe Jia's months of loneliness and sex starvation had removed that rationality in her thinking as she kept kissing Geeta. Hot breaths and sighs filled the verandah as both of them kissed with passion.

But the front door was still wide open and the sound of a car suddenly applying brakes startled Jia. Geeta was still kissing her with her eyes closed but Jia came back to reality. She pushed Geeta away from her body, and a shocked Geeta exclaimed, "Hey Biwiji! What happened?"

Jia said, "Go away Geeta before anybody else finds out anything. Go!"

Geeta shut the door and went near Jia again. This time Jia was in her senses and she started to go backwards as Geeta approached her. But at one point she found that she had reached the dead end with her back on the wall. As Geeta's face came near her again Jia just managed to close her eyes. But this time Geeta wasn't kissing her. Instead, she felt a hot breath falling on her ear, followed by a whisper.

Geeta whispered, "Biwiji do you know why I am all alone? This is because since childhood I have never been into men. I was attracted towards women only but as you know in our society it is a taboo and hence after my parents' death I was left alone, I didn't marry. You need to make the right choices in your life to be happy."

Geeta's words were sounding like omen to Jia as she stood there frozen with eyes shut. Her mind was rebellious. She was questioning herself, did she marry the wrong person? Yes, of course she did. But did that mean she was attracted to women? She didn't know yet. Did she like being kissed by the garbage collector lady? Jia opened her eyes and Geeta was right before her standing. Jia couldn't believe her mind as she felt that yes, she liked kissing Geeta.

Geeta smiled at Jia and said, "Don't worry Biwiji I won't force myself on you. I really like you a lot and I can't see you unhappy. I think you should always be happy. Let me go now."

With a small peck on Jia's cheek Geeta left the house. Jia still remained in her position for about five more minutes. She then realised that Geeta's sweat had come upon her during the embracing kiss and also some saliva rested on her chin and below the lips. She needed to take a shower.

As water from the shower touched Jia's nude body she remembered Geeta's touch, her kiss. Her mind wished Geeta to be with her right now, her body desiring Geeta's touch. Her lips wanted to kiss Geeta's lips, and as she showered herself she actually felt that she shouldn't have done it, she should have kept Geeta's sweaty remains on her body. A raw, pungent smell of Geeta's sweat mixed with the smell of the garbage, something that was making her uncomfortable earlier, now she longed for it. She wished to make love to the unpleasantly smelling woman who collected garbage from the society and who was a tribal woman much older than her.

Geeta herself had told her that a lesbian relationship in India was quite taboo, and that between an upper class housewife and a lower class garbage collecting woman would be even more so. So why was she even thinking about it, Jia asked herself. There was no logic whatsoever, but Jia didn't care. She touched her pussy and found it to be wet, she helped her fingers to reach an orgasm, as the cold shower drenched her body.

After the shower Jia was dressing up when the landline telephone started to ring. She received the call.

"Hello."

"Hi dear, this is Akash. I called to inform you that I need to go for a conference in another town for ten days. Kindly pack my bag for it. I shall be going tonight by train."

Jia was silent for some time and then she said, "What about me? Do I have to stay here alone for ten days?"

Akash replied, "Don't worry dear you will be fine, but still if you find it uncomfortable to stay alone you may go to your uncle's house in the next town. But please make sure that you lock the entire house properly."

Jia thought in her mind what a devil Akash was. He was concerned about the safety of the house, but not of his wife. As anger built up within her she said, "No, that won't be necessary. I shall stay here."

Akash said, "Thank you so much. You are great. Do keep my bags packed. I shall come in the evening. Bye."

Keeping the receiver down Jia went to the mirror and combed her hair. She was really very hurt due to Akash's behavior, and was fuming in anger. Just then she remembered Geeta again. She remembered how smiling and cheerful nature Geeta had, and Jia decided she too won't be sad anymore. Since Akash was leaving her all alone, she would live every moment of life to the fullest by her own choice. And..

And Jia wished those moments would be with an unusual choice, Geeta.

That night after Akash had left Jia was feeling afraid at first, all alone at home. But she remembered Geeta and her self confidence was aroused. She stripped nude and as she saw her own milky white body in the mirror she remembered Geeta said that she was God's special creation. Jia blushed and started to play with her boobs. Soon passion overcame her and she was rubbing her clit, moaning Geeta's name. Her juices started to flow and she slid a finger in her shaved pussy. As she fingered herself she moaned and finally when she came, she loudly took the name of Geeta and collapsed on the bed.

After some time she got up and licked her own fingers to taste her cum. This orgasm felt so good to her. She only wished that Geeta could be here right now. She wanted to make love with the garbage collector all night long. She waited for the night to get over as the next morning she would get to meet Geeta again.

Next day Jia quickly finished her daily chores so as to be free by the time Geeta arrived. In the meantime Akash had called her to inform that he had reached his destination safely. Jia just said ok to him and hung up the phone. She wasn't interested at all in Akash's whereabouts. Her heart was pumping with excitement as she awaited Geeta's arrival.

But the time of her arrival was passing away. Jia was getting restless with time. Why wasn't Geeta coming yet? Did she get angry with her since Jia stopped the kiss yesterday? No, no, no it couldn't be. Jia's mind rebelled. She was getting frustrated as there was no means by which she could contact Geeta. Jia was opening the door every 2 to 3 minutes to check whether Geeta had come or not. But there was no luck.

After an hour had passed a teary eyed Jia went inside upstairs to her bedroom and weeped thinking that Geeta won't come ever again. She regretted her actions from the last day. She shouldn't have pushed Geeta away. As a very sad Jia was weeping she suddenly heard the magical sound of the whistle. She jumped up from her position, did she hear it right? She wasn't sure whether it was a mistake by her ears, but no, the whistling sound was actually audible. Jia rushed out and as she opened the front door she was panting for breath.

And lo! Standing before her was Geeta, the garbage collector woman, the dark-skinned tribal woman, the woman of her dreams. Before Geeta could say anything Jia pulled her inside and closed the door. She asked, "Stupid, where have you been?"

Geeta grinned and replied, "I saw you impatiently opening and closing the front door and hence understood that you are desperate to meet me. So, I decided to dump all the garbage that I had collected in the dumping yard and then come to visit you."

Jia was overjoyed to hear that Geeta's duties were over and both of them had plenty of time now. She held Geeta's hand and took her to the bedroom. As soon as they reached there both of them were kissing passionately. As the layers of clothing went off their bodies, two women with contrasting skin colours mingled on the bed. Jia started to kiss Geeta's lips, cheeks, forehead, chin, ears and hollow of the throat like a mad woman. Geeta moaned as she felt the lips and the tongue of the housewife move on her face and throat. Sighs filled the entire room as they kissed.

Geeta's body was drenched in sweat due to the day's work and as Jia was kissing her she was actually smelling and tasting her sweat. She was loving every bit of it, the sweaty body odour of the garbage collector lady, and her coal black skin. Jia was on top of Geeta's well-built body and she was sucking at Geeta's tongue. Saliva was getting mixed in the process and Jia's boobs were brushing on that of Geeta.

Geeta was clenching the bedsheet in excitement as Jia moved her lips and tongue on her right shoulder, moving down to her long arms till the tip of the fingers. Then Jia slowly sucked at the fingers altogether, the fingers that held garbage everyday were drenched by Jia's tongue and mouth. Geeta moaned, "Oh Biwiji, I love you."

Jia came onto Geeta's belly and pushed her tongue in Geeta's belly button. Geeta moaned as she felt tickled by Jia's actions. Jia pressed both of Geeta's big boobs as she licked around the belly button and kissed the abdomen muscles of Geeta. Then she slowly moved up, her lips brushing on Geeta's sweaty skin, and sucked at both of Geeta's boobs one by one. Geeta's pussy was fully wet by now as she was pleasured by the upper class housewife. Jia teased Geeta by moving her tongue in circles around the tits, and this drew moans from the tribal lady.

Geeta with a sudden move changed the position and got on top of Jia now. Both of them giggled as their eyes met and Geeta plunged into the milky white beauty of Jia. She was soon kissing, licking and biting Jia all over her body and Jia was struggling to keep up with the fierce love making of the tribal lady. Geeta sucked at Jia's belly while her hands pulled at Jia's tits. Jia's body arched in painful pleasure and she was moaning loudly. Geeta went up and started to bite all over Jia's face now. Her tobacco stained teeth nibbled Jia's tender skin and Jia just moaned in ecstasy. Geeta extended her tongue and licked on Jia's lips, nose, cheeks, eyes and ears. Jia's entire face was drenched with Geeta's saliva in the process.

Geeta then slid her extended tongue inside Jia's mouth and as both kissed with slurping sounds Jia also sucked at her lover's tongue. Geeta brushed her big boobs on Jia's boobs with rapid movements as the two lovers kissed each other passionately. Geeta broke the kiss and whispered in Jia's ear, "Biwiji my pussy is fully wet. Help me out please."

Jia smiled and said, "With pleasure my love."

Geeta lay down on the bed and Jia went between her thighs. She kissed on the sweaty black thighs of Geeta, smelling and tasting her sweat. Then she approached Geeta's love spot, her hairy and dripping pussy. Firstly Jia had thought that she would finger Geeta but as her eyes gazed on the hairy mess between Geeta's legs she changed her mind. As she slowly fondled the moist hair in Geeta's mound she knew she needed to taste it. So, the beautiful housewife just bent down her head on Geeta's pussy.

12