The Garbage Collector Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jia's lips caressed and kissed Geeta's hairy pussy the tribal lady was taken aback as she wasn't expecting a rich upper class woman to put her mouth in her pussy. But that was actually happening and Jia was kissing all over her pussy. Geeta's wildest dreams were coming true and she thought to herself how lucky she was. Soon Jia's lips were replaced by her tongue and she started to lick the dripping pussy.

Jia found the taste of Geeta's pussy heavenly and she licked it delicately, trying to reach everywhere. It was a huge taboo for Geeta to be pussy licked by a rich society woman and she was crying out loudly in passion now. Coarse pussy hair was getting rubbed on Jia's pretty face as she licked on, lapping up the cunt juices mixed with her own saliva. With closed eyes and loud moans Geeta placed the palm of her hand on Jia's head and pressed her into the pussy even more. Jia's tongue was coming in and out of Geeta's pussy now, literally tongue fucking her.

Geeta's body was shaking now as the perfect orgasm was building up in her body. The bed sheet was all over the bed by the continued shaking of the two bodies on the bed. Juices were flowing from Geeta's pussy freely and Jia wasn't missing any of them. Her tongue was meeting every inch of Geeta's pussy, till the point it could reach. Geeta was now cupping her own boobs and moaning in pleasure. Soon the inevitable happened and Geeta met an earth shattering orgasm, and Jia's face was well coated with her cum.

As a panting Jia lay by her side trying to catch her breath, Geeta felt herself to be the luckiest woman in the world, being loved by such a beautiful woman like Jia. She took Jia in her embrace and kissed her lips, tasting her own cum in the process. She then said, "Biwiji you are the best in the world."

Jia repiled, "Thanks babe. But don't call me Biwiji any more. Call me Jia. We are lovers now honey."

Geeta winked at her and said, "Ok Jia darling, as you wish."

They both giggled and kissed each other again. It was time for Jia's orgasm now, Geeta thought as they kissed. But that should be somewhere else, not on the bed. As Jia was kissing her neck and cleavage Geeta whispered, "Jia my love, let's go somewhere else. What about the shower?"

Jia stopped kissing her and looked at Geeta. She then smiled and said, "Ok naughty honey, let's go."

The lovers held their hands and went to the bathroom. (To be contd)

12