The Garbage King Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

At her home, Kelly looked up as the telephone rang; a rare occurrence in their house. Often, she wondered why she bothered to keep the land line; it was an added expense.

"Hello?" she sang out.

Kelly's heart actually skipped a beat when Sargeant Elise Richards identified herself. Her head was whirring as she numbly agreed to come into the Police station.

At the Bender Police Department, Kerry Straughter sat, actually feeling numb. She had not stolen the iPad and how those drugs got into her purse was a mystery to her. Suddenly, her older sister was there and Kerry burst into sobs.

"Kelly, I didn't..." Kerry started to say.

Kerry actually saw stars when Kelly slapped her. For a moment, she couldn't feel the sting of the slap, just saw the tiny pin points of light swimming in front of her eyes.

"Shop lifting?" Kelly screamed. "And on top of that, drugs?"

"Kelly I didn't..." Kerry cried, clutching her face where Kelly had slapped her.

"Oh, I suppose that iPad just magically popped up in your purse?" Kelly screamed.

Kelly stoically paid for the iPad and put up the money for the bond set by the Police Department. She signed the papers and promised that Kerry would be present at the St. Elizabeth's Parish courthouse at 8:30 on Monday morning for her arraignment.

Outside, Kelly and Kerry silently walked toward the car. In stone silence, they got into the car and buckled up.

At home, Kelly fixed what had always been their comfort food whenever they were happy, or sad, or just needed a lift in spirits. She made them a bowl of cream of tomato soup and a hot ham and cheese sandwich.

Kerry and Kelly sat at the table and ate in stone silence. After putting powl and plate into their dishwasher, Kerry quietly went to her room.

Kelly sat, staring into her empty soup bowl. The money she had managed to save up for her breast reduction surgery would now be substantially lessened by Kerry's fine, and whatever a good lawyer would cost.

Her back gave a spasm and Kelly felt a tear trickle down. She tried valiantly to straighten her back and another spasm caused her to wince.

Crystal Meth. They'd found a little baggie of crystal meth in Kerry's purse. Her baby sister, the girl she'd loved and raised for the past seventeen years was on drugs.

Kelly lay her head on the table and broke into heart wrenching sobs. Where had she gone wrong? Where had she failed?

"Kelly I..." Kerry said and peered into the kitchen.

Her big sister, her idol and her rock was sobbing broken hearted. Kerry gave a strangled scream and ran back to her room.

Chapter 5

"And I hope every tooth in that head of yours rots and falls out," Sheila Jakes said to her boss, Gordon King, when Gordon threatened to fire her for reminding him of a dental appointment he had.

"Uh huh," Gordon grumbled.

"Chop chop; sooner you get there, sooner you can get back and make everyone miserable," Sheila said.

"Bye, horrible woman," Gordon said.

"Bye, miserable man," Sheila said.

At Dr. LeMoine's office, Kelly numbly went through the motions. Her head actually hurt as she agonized over the information Parker Johnson, the attorney she'd hired for Kerry had given to the sisters.

Kerry could go to jail for six years. She could go to Hearst, and Kelly would only be able to see her once a month. For three hours a visit.

Parker Johnson had charged them fifteen hundred dollars for a retainer. Plus the two hundred and fifty dollars for the clerk of court. Kelly's hard-earned nest egg was slowly, but surely being chipped away.

"Mr. King?" Kelly smiled, one of the few smiles she'd had that day.

"Damn it, Kelly, how many times I got to tell you?" Gordon said.

"Sorry, Gordon," Kelly said, leading him down to her station.

"What's wrong?" Gordon asked, looking into her hazel eyes.

"All right, we ready put that crown on?" Dr. LeMoine came in before Kelly could deny that there was anything wrong.

"Aw, come on, just to put a tooth in; we really need that?" Gordon asked when Dr. LeMoine grabbed a syringe.

"No, no, you don't want it, we don't have to," Dr. LeMoine agreed.

Twenty minutes later, Gordon took the bite strip out of his mouth and Dr. LeMoine nodded in satisfaction.

"How's it feel?" he asked.

"Like crap and it tastes terrible too," Gordon said.

"Yeah, not the best tasting glue in the world," Dr. LeMoine chuckled. "But seriously, it feels okay?"

"Yeah, feels like it did a couple of weeks back before Kelly here gave me that cavity," Gordon said.

"I did not," Kelly smiled. "You did that, all on your own, mister."

"Now, you about done here?" Gordon asked Kelly.

"Hmm? Yes, yes, I'm done," Dr. LeMoine agreed.

"I uh, I meant Ms. Straughter," Gordon smiled.

"Hmm? Oh! Oh, uh, yes, Anyone needs x-rays, I can fill in," Dr. LeMoine agreed.

"Come on, we're going for coffee," Gordon ordered.

"But I don't..." Kelly protested, needing the hours for her payroll.

"Go ahead," Dr. LeMoine said. "I'll clock you out at five."

"Yes sir," Kelly agreed.

"Berta stared hatefully as Kelly and Gordon left the small building together. Kelly shrugged, baffled as Dottie gave her a 'thumbs up.'

"Oh, he's in the Sixty Nine Mustang today," Dottie said, looking over the counter and through the glass door as Gordon backed out of his parking spot.

Gordon drove rapidly, keeping the conversation light until he pulled up to Radcliffe's restaurant. With practiced ease, he screeched to a stop in front of the valet.

"I thought we were going for coffee?" Kelly asked as the valet opened her door for her.

"They have coffee here," Gordon smiled and accepted the claim ticket from the valet.

"Yeah, but a cup of coffee here's like what? A hundred bucks?" Kelly whispered as they entered the exclusive restaurant.

"Reservation?" the maitre'd d sneered.

"Mathew working?" Gordon politely asked. "Please tell him that Mr. King is asking for a table.

"Oh, very well, sir," the young man sniffed.

"Mister... Want to keep your balls? Seat him and seat him now," Matthew LeMoine ordered.

"Right this way sir," the now chastened young man simpered and scraped.

"Matthew, tell Terry I'd like anything he hasn't burned too bad," Gordon said as they were seated.

"Mr. King, why do you do this?" Matthew asked. "You know he's only going to take it out on me."

"Tell him I'm the one who said it," Gordon smiled and Matthew smiled, shaking his head.

"And you know that will hardly make any difference to her highness," Matthew said, walking toward the kitchen.

"I've never been in here before," Kelly admitted, looking around at the ornate wallcoverings and the overstuffed furniture.

"You lousy rough neck!" Terry Radcliffe screamed, charging out of the kitchen. "'Something I haven't burned too bad?' I ought to spit in your food, I swear!"

"You mean you don't?" Gordon laughed and the two men hugged.

"Kelly Straughter, I'd like to introduce you to Terry Radcliffe, one of the worst fighters I ever knew when we were growing up," Gordon smiled and introduced her to the chef and owner of Radcliffe's.

"Terry, this is Kelly Straughter. She's a dental hygenist but I don't think she could do anything with that filthy mouth of yours."

"Oh my God, are those real?" Terry asked, peering at Kelly's eyes. "Oh my God, they are! Oh, Honey, I would kill to have beautiful eyes that color!"

"And a pleasant personality, and manners and couth, and..." Gordon said and Terry slapped him lightly.

"Did you eat lunch?" Terry snapped at Gordon.

"Come to think of it, no I didn't; Kelly?" Gordon smiled.

"No, no I didn't," Kelly realized.

"Fine, fine, love you, you ugly son of a bitch," Terry said, gave Gordon a kiss directly on his lips, and strode back into his domain.

"Um, most um most guys don't even see the eyes," Kelly said and pointed to her chest. "I mean, most guys just see..."

"Uh huh and Terry wouldn't have a clue what to do with those," Gordon smiled. "He's gay, has known he's gay from the moment he was in diapers. Which is why he got into fights all the time. How I got to be his best friend. I didn't stop him from getting his ass kicked, but I made sure the fights were fair."

Gordon peered at her eyes and smiled.

"He's right, they really are beautiful, though but I've told you that before," Gordon said.

Kelly blushed hotly under his compliment. They sat in silence for a moment.

"Now, what's wrong?" Gordon asked quietly.

"What you mean?" Kelly asked.

"Kelly, every time I come in you always got a beautiful smile ready for me," Gordon said. "Well, I mean, it might not be fore me, but it truly is a

beautiful smile. I hate and I do mean HATE going to the dentist, but I do look forward to seeing your smile. Today? Nothing. So. What's wrong?"

Kelly grabbed the heavy napkin off of the table and dabbed at her eyes. She then twisted the heavy cloth in her hands.

"It's my baby sister," she choked out.

She poured out the whole sordid mess and Gordon sat and listened. Often, she had to stop to compose herself; just saying the words had her heart breaking all over again.

Kelly didn't know when it happened, or who initiated it, but she discovered she was holding Gordon's hand and squeezing it tightly.

"And here we are; Mr. King, Chef Radcliffe said he put extra spit in yours," Matthew said and put two bowls of vegetable soup in front of them.

"Mmm, damn, it smells wonderful," Gordon said. "Even with the nose hair floating in it."

Oh my God, this is so..." Kelly enthused.

"And here we are," Matthew said as he placed two sanwiches in front of them. "Roast beef with a fresh horseradish seasoning, au jus..."

Matthew leaned close to Gordon, "...and Chef Radcliffe said he wiped his butt with your roll, sir."

"As if that's the first time he's ever done that with my food," Gordon smiled and Matthew smiled.

"Oh, I thought the soup was..." Kelly enthused.

"No, no, it is not on the menu," Matthew told an adjoining table that was pointing to Gordon and Kelly's meal.

"I probably can't get your retainer refunded from Johnson, Johnson, and Lambert," Gordon said over coffee and chocolate cake. "But I honestly think my lawyer could do a lot better for Kerry. May I call him? Please?"

"Sure," Kelly agreed, savoring each thing she put into her mouth. "Oh my God, I'd be as big as a house if I ate like this all the time but I just can't stop!"

"Yeah, every now and then Terry screws up and does something right," Gordon said, making sure Matthew heard him.

Gordon tapped out a phone number into his cell phone and waited. He smiled a reassuring smile to Kelly.

"Hey Donald, got a friend, her baby sister got herself into stupid trouble; Babbage's Department Store," Gordon said. "I'm going to put her on with you; please see what you can do for her, huh?"

Kelly repeated the story and again found herself holding onto Gordon's hand.

"And here we are sir, just pay it whenever you're ready," Matthew smiled, placing a bill in front of Gordon.

'Kiss My Ass You Ugly Bastard' was written across it in Terry's handwriting.

"Tell Chef Radcliffe I love him too," Gordon smiled after drawing a pair of lips on the piece of paper and dropping a hundred dollar bill on the table.

While Gordon was dropping Kelly off in front of the dentist's office, so that she could retrieve her car, Todd King sat in his bedroom, overcome with guilt. He always felt guilty after masturbating.

Todd had seen Freyja, Amelia, and a few other girls out on the football field as they were listlessly practising cheers for a cheerleading competition.

Even in the horrible May heat and humidity, the girls were in full uniform. Todd had watched Freyja's thin leg cick up, flouncing her skirt up and exposing her panty covered crotch and a good slice of her small buttocks.

Freyja had ignored the male students that milled about. She shouted orders at the other girls and again showed them the steps to their routine.

"God, Freyja," Corrine Jameson complained. "It's like a million degrees out here!"

"You want off the team? Huh? You want off the team? Then go! All worried about how hot it is out here? Then go!" Freyja screamed at Corrine.

Todd had watched for a few more minutes, but Freyja did not repeat the maneuver that had exposed some of her charms. He gathered his books and climbed down from the bleachers. Putting in a Tchaikowski CD, he drove away.

Mrs. Greene greeted Todd when he came into her kitchen. Todd endured her questions, answering her in monosyllabic grunts. When he managed to extricate himself from the housekeeper, Todd blazed a path up the stairs to his bedroom.

Instead of pulling up his favorite Latin Cuties site, Todd performed a search for 'Blonde Cheerleader Sluts.'

Not that he thought Freyja was a slut, but a search for 'Blonde Cheerleader Good Girls' would not have given Todd what he was searching for. He clicked on the first link that popped up.

Almost immediately, he found a short video clip of a cheerleader that had 'forgotten' her panties. And her bra. She did an utterly ridiculous cheer, complete with many leg kicks and then a split at the end.

And as always, Todd felt guilty after masturbating. He could imagine his sister Nicole and his girlfriend Bonita, looking down from Heaven with disgust.

In a few moments, though, the guilt did subside. Todd again turned his attention to his computer.

A quick search of the Latin site did find 'Anna,' the cute little Latin beauty that looked just like Bonita. 'Anna' had a full head of black hair, instead of a pale bald head. And Todd was sure that Bonita did not masturbate with a champagne bottle and did not stuff the entire bottle into her very hairy pussy. But 'Anna' and Bonita both had a dimpled smile, dark glittering eyes, and a slightly wide nose.

While Todd was again feeding his guilt, Kerry and the other cheereleaders were practising very listlessly in the Northside High School gymnasium. Even though they were inside, the girls were sweltering. Again, thieves had stripped the large air conditioning units of salvageable materials.

Coach Wells just shrugged her shoulders when the girls asked when the school would be repairing the air conditioners. She was wondering if the school would be able to pay them this week; air conditioning was not her main concern.

"One more time, okay and please, please try to get it right?" Tammy, the team captian called out.

After they completed the cheer, not perfectly, but close enough, Coach Wells checked the girls' locker room and shower to make sure none of the male students were lurking in the dank smelling rooms. The girls quickly changed into their regular clothing. None of the girls availed themselves of the showers as only two of the showerheads actually worked and the water that came out of those two rusted showerheads was suspect.

"Cheerleading sucks," Emily Lopez complained as she and Kerry wearily walked home. "Seriously? I ain't doing this shit next year."

While Kerry was letting herself into her house, Kelly again thanked Gordon as he held her car door open.

"Oh, hey, how's the car running?" Gordon asked just before she closed her door.

"Are you kidding?" Kelly asked. "It's running better than it did when it was brand new!"

"Good," Gordon smiled, waved, and got back into his Mustang.

While Gordon turned right, and Kelly turned left, Freyja stood in front of her trailer and waved to Amelia and Derek as Derek backed out of the trailer park. Amelia returned the wave; Derek just nodded.

"It's uh, it's my time of the month," Amelia lied, not having any desire to have sex.

Amelia had finally given in to Derek's nonstop demands for sex and really wondered what the big deal was. Derek had squeezed her breasts; that was not new; he always mauled them far too roughly. He then rubbed at her pussy until he thought he felt moisture. Deeming that she was ready, Derek rammed his erection into her.

The pain in Amelia's crotch was overshadowed by the pain in her hair; Derek's elbows where leaning into her hair, pulling on her hair. With a low grunt, he stiffened, then sighed happily.

Since that unmemorable day, Derek expected sex each and every time they were alone. And Amelia still could not understand what was so great about sex.

"Let me see?" Derek asked, looking at her face. "Open your mouth?"

Puzzled, Amelia did as he asked. Derek smirked.

"No, it ain't your time of the month there," he said.

So, Amelia learned how to give a blow job. The taste of Derek's cock was one of sweat and urine. The taste and texture of Derek's semen made Amelia want to throw up. And afterward, Derek had slapped her when she tried to kiss him.

"Oh, wow, oh, Amelia, you lucky bitch," Freyja said flatly when Amelia called her and gave her the details. "God, I'd beg him to marry me right now, I swear."

"Fuck you; what about Arnold, huh?" Amelia spat. "Huh? You and Arnold?"

"Huh? What about Arnold," Freyja said

"Well, y'all been fucking what? About a month now, huh?" Amelia asked.

"We what?" Freyja screeched. "We are not!"

"What he's telling everybody," Amelia confirmed.

Freyja did not even tell Amelia good-bye; she just hit 'end.' Then she punched the number seven on her phone, calling Aarnold's phone.

"What?" Arnold barked when he answered.

"You been telling people we been fucking?" Freyja demanded.

"Who told you that?" he demanded.

" Not important; you been telling people that we been fucking?" Freyja screamed.

"No, tell me who told you that," Arnold demanded.

"Listen, dickhead, it's over, hear?" Freyja snarled. "We are not boyfriend girlfriend no more; ask you a simple question and you won't even fucking answer me? Fuck you!"

"I find out who told you that shit..." Arnold threatened dead air.

While Freyja was deleting Arnold's phone number from her phone, and blocking any future calls from him, Kerry sat at her kitchen table, eating the piece of cake that Kelly had brought home for her.

"Oh!" Kerry sighed as she used her fingers to blot up the icing that had rubbed off on the sides of the box. "God, my birthday cake come from there?"

"Sure," Kelly said, turning the fried chicken and whistling as some grease spattered onto her hand. "Got about three hundred bucks?"

"What?" Kerry asked.

"That came from Radcliffe's; Mr. King took me there for coffee," Kelly said.

"Who's Mr. King?" Kerry asked.

"Guy owns that James Bond car," Kelly said and turned off the green beans before they burned.

"You should marry him," Kerry said throwing the box away.

"Kerry, you don't marry somebody just because they got a nice car," Kelly said.

"Why not?" Kerry asked.

While Kelly and Kerry were discussing what qualified someone as 'marriage material,' at the King house, Todd listened to his father as they talked about their day.

"You uh, you like this woman, huh?" Todd asked.

"Well, yeah, what's not to like?" Gordon admitted. "She's smart, sweet, very attractive, but good God, I'm fifty one and she's like what? Twenty eight, twenty nine?"

"Hmmm, let's see, hmmm, that stuff that you're always telling me?" Todd asked. "What is it, what? Oh! Oh yeah, now I remember! 'Hey, can't strike out if you never go to bat.' Yes, that's it; that's what you're always telling me."

"You uh, you don't have a bunch of homework needs done, boy? What am I paying all them taxes for they don't give you homework?" Gordon said.

"Nuh uh, don't try changing the subject," Todd crowed.

As Gordon shook his head at his son's smirking, at the Straughter home, Kerry was using her fingertips to blot up the crumbs from her fried chicken dinner.

"I swear, your chicken's even better than Popeye's," Kerry praised.

"Uh huh," Kelly smiled.

The telephone rang and Kelly immediately lost her smile. The last time that telephone had rung, it had been about Kerry. Her sister was sitting at the same table with her right now, but that did not alieviate her fears.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers