The Garbage King Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" she asked, guardedly.

"Um, uh, hi, uh Kelly? Uh, this is Gordon," Gordon stammered into the telephone. "Uh, Gordon King."

"Yes, sir?" Kelly asked, still on guard.

"I uh, listen, you uh, you doing anything this Saturday?" Gordon asked. "See, uh, this Saturday, I was thinking I'd take the boat out; supposed to be a beautiful day and..."

Kelly was about to politely but firmly refuse Gordon's invitation. Her lips were pursed, ready to begin speaking. Then she froze.

Kelly Straughter honestly could not think of any reason to refuse Gordon King's invitation. She was not scheduled to work this Saturday. And, she could not remember the last time she'd been out of the house, other than to work, or to go to the grocery store.

"What time?" Kelly asked, smiling as Gordon stammered and stumbled on.

Every time she had seen Gordon King, the man was so in control, so in charge. And yet here he was, stammering and stuttering, displaying all the charm and poise of an adolescent boy.

"Pick you up about ten?" Gordon suggested.

"I'll be ready," Kelly said.

"Um, well then, um, okay," Gordon said and ended the call.

"What was that all about?" Kerry demanded.

"I have a date with Mr. King," Kelly said and actually drummed her feet in excitement.

"And I want to be the maid of honor," Kerry said.

While Kelly was drumming her feet in excitement, Gordon sat in his comfortable living room. He didn't exactly drum his feet in excitement, but he did stare at the cell phone in his hand in amazement.

"I have a date. With a beautiful young lady," he said aloud.

"I'll have a picnic basket ready, Mr. King," Mrs. Green said in her flat delivery. "If there's nothing else, I'll be going now."

"I uh, I thought you were already gone," Gordon stammered, embarrassed at being caught talking to himself.

"What? And miss all this excitement?" the housekeeper asked, smiling sardonically.

"Ha ha," Gordon said.

"Good night, Mr. King," Mrs. Greene called out.

The End of Part One. Part Two is already completed and awaiting posting.

**Author's Notes: I offer a most sincere thanks to BeBop3; without his help, this story would not be posted. Thank you, dear friend.

I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad and those that take the time to rate my stories. I also thank those that take the time to 'favorite' my stories.

I do not read emails.

Linda New, Bob New, and Tracy Baxter are all characters first introduced in 'Kevin's Torment' in the Nonconsent category.

Dottie, Bertha, and Dr. Lemoine are all characters from 'Dentist's Chair' in the Mind Control category.

Madison Arcenaux is a character from 'Nicole's Swing' in the Romance category.

Cris Dumas and Sweet William, Gordon's bosses at Pilot Petroleum are first introduced in the 'Ice Heart' series in Loving Wives.

Donald Pellichet, the lawyer and business partner of Gordon King is featured in many of my stories; including in 'Acquisition' in Loving Wives, 'Righting A Wrong' in Romance, and 'Helping A Butterfly' in the Trangenders & Crossdressers category. His warmth and humanity make him not only a skilled attorney but a wonderful friend.

Garland Hebert, the pistol packing night watchman is a character from 'Righting A Wrong' in the Romance category.

David Mouton, Emily's boyfriend is first introduced in the 'Yearbook 2005' series in Novels & Novellas category.

Radcliffe Restaurant is featured in several of my stories. This is the first tale that introduces the namesake of the restaurant.

Matt LeMoine, the waiter is first introduced in 'The Broussard Sisters' series in Group Sex. His character is expanded in the 'Explanation Of Love' series in Lesbian Sex.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day. JimBop3