The Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that you were completely spent so that there was no denying the way you were shaking was from cold and not from need. The shivering racked your whole body. There would be plenty of time for more fun once we were back in the house. You looked confused as I removed the gag and began untying your arms but refrained from asking a question without permission. That made good sense since I had told you that I would be leaving you out here if you agreed to my deal. I might have done just that if you hadn't felt dangerously cold.

"Silly thing, did you really think I was going to leave you out here to freeze? I have to take good care of my toys, no fun to play with if you're damaged. I'll find another way to take it from your hide once we warm you up a little." I finished untying your arms, your legs and then the difficult part, sliding you off of that thing buried inside of you. Once the chain was re-attached to your collar I pulled up on it and helped you up slowly and carefully using the metal pole as support. I saw you wince as the shaft slid out of you slowly, feeling each bump gradually increase and diminish until you were free and standing unsteadily on your own two legs, letting the blood flow back into your limbs, Quickly, I led you back into the house and wrapped a big towel around you while I turned on the gas fireplace. Once you were fairly dry I brought you over to comfy overstuffed leather chair, not for you of course but the fluffy dog bed on the floor wasn't too bad.

"Go lie down pet." I could feel the internal sigh as you got down on all fours again and crawled into the soft bed on the floor. With a click your chain was locked to the chair and I left you there naked to warm up by the fire while I went upstairs to change out of wet clothes. It only took a moment to peel off the wet dress. I put on something similar but left off the bra and panties, I wasn't going to be needing those. The rain was still pounding down on the roof as I descended the stairs and found you I assumed, feeling much better. You looked cozy curled up on the floor but also anxious as you heard me coming, wondering what would be next. Good. This had already been our longest session yet and it would coming to a close soon but not before I tested you in one last area.

I settled into the big armchair and relaxed for a moment.

"Are you warm now pet?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good, crawl over here to me." You didn't waste any time springing up from the floor and crawl the couple of feet to kneel in front of me.

"My feet and legs could use some kissing after all that work I put in for you." I said wryly.

I might have detected a smirk but it was too hard to tell as you bent down immediately and began planting soft, wet kisses on my feet and licking up my calves, taking your time.

"Higher."

I saw your eyes close in pleasure as I parted my legs to let you lick my inner thighs. You must have been able to smell my arousal at that point and there was plenty of it. I had thought about finishing myself off while watching you and again when I was upstairs. I wasn't sure I wanted to allow you this privilege yet but this was our fifth session and after all, what are sex slaves for? Once you had licked a significant amount of the way up my thigh I put a hand on your forehead to stop you.

"How are you at pleasuring a woman with your mouth pet?"

"Very good ma'am."

I was a bit taken aback. Very good he says? Cocky son of a bitch, isn't he?

"Really? Well here's your chance to prove it. If it's not 'very good' as you say, I'm going to punish you. Now, worship my pussy."

Once again you didn't waste any time getting to work but you didn't rush, planting a kiss on the crease of each thigh and then gently licking and sucking each swollen labia into your mouth, drawing more blood to the area. When you finally buried your tongue into my folds you let out a deep, chesty moan that vibrated all the way inside of me. Clearly this really was worship for you and not just a chore to get on my good side.

I tried the best I could to stay calm, not wanting you to get too cocky, but all I could think as my eyes rolled into the back of my head was: Fuck, this slave knows how to eat a pussy. Maybe I'll keep him. My thoughts continued along that path as you alternated between long luxurious strokes of your tongue to rapid flicks around my clit that had me grabbing handfuls of that dark hair and bucking wildly as I came hard in your mouth.

Pushing your head away from my oversensitive mound, your tongue snaked out of the corner of your mouth, lapping up some of my juices that glistened on your face.

"Good boy."

We had many more sessions after that and eventually you came to live with me during that happy time when we pushed each other's boundaries and fell in love. My greatest regret was driving you away and I know you're never coming back to me but I still think about that day whenever it rains.

12