The Garden

Story Info
A biology graduate chooses a career in massage therapy.
3.2k words
4.58
12.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Garden

Alex Morgan, a twenty-two-year-old biology graduate, found himself at a crossroads after leaving college. Uncertain of where his newfound knowledge would lead, he contemplated the many directions his degree could take him. Biology, the scientific study of life and living things, held vast possibilities within its realms.

Standing at six-two and weighing one hundred and ninety pounds, Alex could have pursued a professional sports career. After all, he had served as the starting quarterback for two years out of his three years in college. However, Alex possessed a surprising gentleness that didn't quite align with the aggression of football. On this softer side, he discovered his passion for massage therapy, a skill he had diligently studied since high school.

Following the passing of his beloved grandfather, Alex decided to put his unique gift to use in a way he had never done before. He had started practising his massage techniques on friends and family, eventually volunteering at his instructor's studio without expecting any payment. His clients mostly consisted of younger women, particularly new mothers seeking relief.

Some clients propositioned him from time to time, but their advances failed to capture his interest enough to pursue things further. Politely declining their requests, he remained committed to his profession.

Word of Alex's exceptional skills quickly spread, attracting a more diverse clientele. The growing recognition made him contemplate opening his own massage studio and turning his passion into a future career. However, just as things looked promising, life turned for the worst. Alex's grandfather had suffered a fatal stroke and died alone at home. When his grandmother returned from the supermarket, she found her husband of forty-three years slumped over at the dining room table. She was devastated.

In the days following the funeral, friends and family gathered at Alex's grandmother's home, extending their condolences, accepting her hospitality and expressing their sorrow for her loss. After everyone had left, Alex decided to stay and keep his Grandmother company. Over too much wine, they embarked on a journey down memory lane, flipping through photo albums capturing silly costumes and awkward moments. Instead of feeling embarrassed, Alex found joy in the humorous memories his parents and grandparents had preserved. As they reached the last page of the final album, a single tear rolled down his grandmother's cheek. Sensing her need for relaxation, Alex offered her a massage. "Would that help you unwind a little before bed?"

"Thanks, Alex; that sounds wonderful."

Alex went to the bathroom and retrieved a fluffy white towel and dressing gown to ensure her comfort. Returning to the living room, he spread the towel on the carpet and placed a cushion from the sofa nearby. He handed his grandmother the dressing gown. "You'll be more comfortable in this."

Margaret accepted the gown and proceeded to undress in the bathroom. Alex had prepared a bowl of perfume-infused water, a soft flannel and a large bottle of baby oil. With a smile, he said, "When you are ready, Madame," and directed her to lie on the towel.

Margaret unhooked her gown's belt, placed her hand on the towel and gracefully let the gown slide from her shoulders. Retaining her bra and panties, she positioned herself face-down on the towel, her arms resting above her head. "I've been wondering what it would be like to have a massage from my grandson. I don't know if you know it, Alex, but your reputation precedes you."

Alex sounded slightly embarrassed. "What do you mean?"

Margaret smiled mischievously. "I've spoken to friends who visited you at your instructor's studio. They believe you're the best masseur they've ever encountered. Some of them even made daring comments." Her smile grew. It was the first genuine smile since her husband's passing.

"What sort of comments?" Alex asked.

With a playful twinkle in her eye, Margaret continued, "My friend, Anna mentioned how she would love to experience more of your touch. Understanding her implication didn't require much imagination; I'm surprised she didn't suggest this to you directly. After all, she's been a widow for over ten years, and I'm sure she still has an interest in intimacy."

Alex was caught off guard and struggling to find words, so he knelt beside his grandmother and dipped the flannel into the perfumed hot water to begin bathing her rather than discuss Anna's comments. He placed his hand on the back of Margaret's thigh, gently laid the warm flannel onto her shoulder, carefully working his way across to the opposite shoulder, and then moved down to her waist. The aromatic water soaked her bra strap and seeped into the back of her panties.

"Sorry, Gran."

"No trouble," Margaret said, placing her palms on the towel and uncurling herself to kneel. With practised ease, she removed her bra, slid onto her backside, and repeated the same with her lace panties. Now completely naked, Margaret returned to her prone position. "I have endured many emotions over the past few days, Alex. I now need some me time."

Without hesitation, Alex resumed bathing his grandmother from neck to heel. When he reached her feet and paused, she turned over without prompting and allowed him to continue his ministrations. After washing and drying her from head to toe, Alex poured a generous amount of baby oil into his cupped palm and massaged Margaret's feet, gradually moving past her calves and thighs to the swell of her buttocks.

Margaret's delicate frame spoke of a lifetime of grace and strength, yet her slightly hunched posture revealed the weight of years gone by. The tension dissipated as Alex's skilled fingers crossed tired muscles, kneading her round buttocks with his long fingers. As he touched her inner thighs, her legs instinctively parted, accompanied by a sigh of satisfaction.

"How does that feel?"

In a dreamy voice, Margaret uttered, "Wonderful."

Moving around the outer edge of the towel, Alex knelt inches away from where Margaret's head lay. Pouring more oil into his palm before placing the bottle aside, he rubbed his hands together until drops of oil fell into the valley between her breasts. Gently pressing his palms onto her chest, he began a rhythmic motion, pushing toward her navel, reaching as far as he could without obscuring her face.

With each upward motion, his hands moved across her hips and up over each rib, finally caressing the outside of her breasts. Margaret's breathing quickened in response.

"Everything OK?" Alex asked.

" Yes, fine," Margaret sighed. "You're just as good as my friends claimed."

A smile graced Alex's face as he cupped Margaret's breasts and rolled each nipple between thumb and forefinger. With each rotation of her oil-slicked skin, the room filled with pleasant sounds and the exhilaration of fast, excited breathing. Between gasps, Margaret whispered, "I haven't had feelings like this for years."

Alex just nodded. He'd known about his grandfather's health issues and found great pleasure knowing he made his grandmother feel so good.

The physical touch worked wonders on Margaret's body, but it became obvious that Alex had connected with her on a much deeper level. They talked about life and how things had been with his grandfather; it seemed to help validate her feelings and acknowledge the wisdom and frustration she had gained over the years.

Alex finally understood the profound physical and emotional healing his work achieved through massage. He witnessed first-hand through his grandmother how his presence and care became a conduit for relief.

As he shuffled around the outer edge of the towel once again, his experienced fingers moved from feet to calf and on up to her thighs for a second time, eventually manipulating the outer folds of her hairless vagina. Margaret gripped the edges of the towel, and she called out her husband's name. Her first orgasm in years wracked her body with pleasure.

Once her breathing slowed, two of Alex's fingers gently entered Margaret and began moving back and forth. Less than a minute later, her pussy exploded with a second massive orgasm, squirting warm fluid across Alex's hand. Long-held tension released in an instant with surprising pressure. Margaret's powerful orgasm left her back arched, with tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks. She lowered herself onto the towel, whispering, "Wow," as her hands came to rest on her stomach.

Alex bathed his grandmother for a second time using the still-warm perfumed water. When he'd finished, he offered her the fluffy white bathrobe, not out of modesty but to retain the glow created by his ministrations.

"That was truly wonderful, Alex."

"Thanks, Gran."

"I have a suggestion to make now that I know how good a masseur you are."

"What's that," Alex asked, not knowing what to expect.

"When your grandfather died, he left me far more money than I'll ever need. I don't want to waste that money, so if you agree, I'd like to invest some of it in your future."

"How?"

" I will help you to set up your own massage studio. Of course, there is one catch."

"What's that?" Alex exaggerated the words.

"You must provide me with free massage therapy at least once a week forever." Margaret broke into giggles. "A girl must remove tension in any way she can."

Alex opened his studio on the first official spring day. Margaret told everyone she knew in Willowbrook, and it wasn't long before his appointment schedule filled.

Each massage session brought new stories, connections and opportunities, and Alex's reputation quickly grew. His studio became a sanctuary for the older women of Willowbrook. They formed a community within its walls, supporting one another through shared experiences. Alex's role extended beyond being a massage therapist─he became a confidant, a friend and a beacon of hope for these women.

Stories of the man who massaged older women with such care and compassion spread far and wide, and other massage therapists sought Alex's guidance, hoping to learn from his unique approach. He generously shared his knowledge, teaching them the techniques and the importance of creating a safe and nurturing environment for their clients.

Sharing his knowledge with other therapists did not slow Alex's appointment schedule; he simply needed to increase his hours if he wanted more massage sessions. Alex kept his appointments between four and six a day to maintain a true life balance─depending on how the surf was running.

On the days he massaged his grandmother, he kept his other appointments to a maximum of four, and when Margaret visited the studio, she often repeated the story of her friends in 'Harmony Gardens.'

'The Garden,' as most people called it, was an up-market retirement village on the outskirts of Willowbrook. Some living there were single older men and retired couples, but single widowed women were the majority.

Margaret mentioned Alex to Mrs Johnson, the manager of The Garden, and his reputation as a skilled masseur reached the ears of the retirement community. The residents often suffered aches and pains due to advancing age, so Mrs Johnson constantly sought services to enhance their well-being. She invited Alex to visit the community and demonstrate his talents.

Intrigued by the opportunity to provide his healing touch to those who needed it most, Alex eagerly accepted the invitation.

Upon arrival at Harmony Gardens, Mrs Johnson greeted Alex and introduced him to the residents during the weekly social gathering. The elderly ladies were initially hesitant, unsure what to expect from a male masseur. But as Alex spoke with kindness and genuine concern, apprehensions faded.

As the weeks passed, Alex became a regular guest at The Garden. He would visit twice a week, offering massages to the eager ladies who signed up for his sessions. Alex tailored each massage to meet the individual's unique needs and preferences. He firmly believed that each recipient deserved personalised care.

Alex's ability to create a serene and comforting atmosphere was crucial to his success. Soft music filled the air, and the aroma of lavender oil permeated the space, helping the ladies relax and let go of their worries. For many, these sessions were a much-anticipated highlight of their week, a time to forget about their aches, pains, and loneliness, if only for a little while.

As he spent more time at Harmony Gardens, Alex also developed deep personal connections with the women he massaged. He learned about their lives, their triumphs, and their hardships. They shared stories of their youth, families, and adventures in their prime. In turn, Alex shared snippets of his life, bringing a sense of mutual understanding and camaraderie.

One particular resident, Mrs Thompson, struck a chord with Alex. She had been widowed several years earlier and felt a profound isolation. They found solace in each other's company through their conversations during massages. Mrs Thompson's heart began to open up, seeing in Alex not only a skilled masseur but also a kindred spirit.

As weeks turned into months, Alex's presence at Harmony Gardens brought a noticeable change in the atmosphere of the community. The ladies were happier, more relaxed, and more engaged in the various activities. Word of mouth spread, and Alex's services became even more highly sought after. More residents requested his massages, and the waiting list grew longer.

Alex's work at Harmony Gardens not only improved the well-being of the elderly ladies but also profoundly impacted him. He found deep fulfilment in bringing comfort and joy to those who needed it most, and he realised that age was just a number when it came to forming meaningful connections with others.

The story of the man who massaged older women spread beyond the walls of Harmony Gardens. Local newspapers picked up on the heartwarming tale, and soon, people from neighbouring towns also wanted to experience the magic of Alex's touch.

In the end, Alex's journey led him to a new purpose, allowing him to touch the lives of many with his healing hands and compassionate heart. His story served as a reminder that kindness knows no bounds and the act of care can create ripples of joy, connecting people across generations.

It would be most unusual for a single, fit young man to massage so many women and not feel some sexual tension during these sessions, regardless of the women's age. Alex didn't feel this way with his grandmother, but he did feel it with many women at the studio and The Garden. He decided to try a different approach and chose Valerie Thompson to see if the interest might be mutual.

'Mrs' Thompson's regular Tuesday appointment began at ten and was scheduled to finish at eleven. Alex had not booked anyone in until one, so there was a three-hour slot to see how things progressed.

"Hi, Valerie," Alex said as he placed the disposable cover and straightened the towel on the massage table. "How are you doing this week?"

With a big smile, Valerie explained how things were fine after last week's massage; then loneliness had returned.

"I know what that can be like," assured Alex. "Margaret, my grandmother, was very lonely following my grandfather's passing. Now she gathers her friends around her like Harry Potter's invisibility cloak."

Valerie laughed, "When my husband died in a car crash, it hit me like an express train. Our marriage was not what I'd describe as good, but when the police officers arrived on my doorstep, I knew something terrible had happened. I could not get over it for months, that feeling of being alone. You name it, in the house, out shopping, wherever, it was lonely."

As her words became a whisper, Alex handed Valerie a king-size bath towel and asked her to remove her clothes behind the screen. "Let's see if we can help the situation with a soothing massage, yeah?"

"OK," she replied, gently grasping the towel before disappearing behind the four-section oriental screen.

Alex switched on a device on a shelf high above the massage table that put aromatic steam into the room. He retrieved a plastic bottle containing perfumed oil and placed it on a small side table with smaller hand towels piled high.

Valerie reappeared from behind the screen, looking relaxed with the towel secured above her breasts. She slid the towel off, handed it to Alex and sat on the table's edge before swivelling into a prone position with her arms above her head.

Retaining the relaxed atmosphere, Alex gently applied the oil to Valerie's neck, back, buttocks and legs before asking her to switch her position so she lay on her back.

"Place your arms by your side, Valerie," Alex whispered. "We'll see if we can banish that loneliness ─ for a short while, at least." He applied the scented oil to her neck and shoulders, then her arms, breasts and chest, before working as low as he could from his position at the table.

He moved around the table to continue the oil treatment to her feet, calves and thighs, and then Alex noticed Valerie's smile widen as he manipulated her glistening pussy lips. "Everything OK, Valerie?" Alex moved along the side of the table to continue massaging her breasts and pussy simultaneously.

In answer to his question, Valerie sighed and brushed her hand against Alex's penis through his track pants. He paused his manipulation, stalling as his penis swelled against her hand. She pulled the cord at Alex's waist and slid the pants down far enough to allow her to grasp his penis.

Alex tried, with difficulty, to continue the massage, but decided that leaning over Valerie and licking her pussy lips was far better. He straddled her on the table to make things easier for them, his penis inches from her mouth and his head between her thighs.

Valerie lifted her head, slowly taking him into her mouth. When she began licking and sucking him like a twenty-year-old, Alex extended his tongue, pressing it hard against her clitoris and the outer pussy lips. He felt Valerie's hands grasp his head and pull him against her vagina. After Valerie's shuddering climax, she relaxed her hands from the back of his head.

He slid from the table, grasped Valerie's legs and pulled her to the edge. Without hesitation, he placed her ankles on his shoulders and entered her saturated pussy. Valerie grabbed the table, shouting "Yes," with each thrust of Alex's hips.

Valerie had her second orgasm as Alex pulled her from the table, legs clinging to his waist and hands circling his neck. He dipped slowly to his knees, momentarily allowing her to rest on her back. After she rocked onto her hands and knees, Alex entered her again from behind. He reached forward beneath Valerie, gently squeezing her oil-covered nipples as he pushed his penis as deep as it would go.

Alex reached his climax as Valerie's third orgasm hit full flow. She thrashed around like a much younger woman, shouting, "Enough, Alex, enough," and began laughing.

"What is it," Alex asked.

"Nothing. I'm just so happy."

"And lonely?"

"No, I'm not lonely. But, I'd like you to stay exactly where you are for a few more moments."

When Valerie moved from hands and knees to lying on her stomach, Alex rolled away and lay beside her with his hands clasped behind his head. "I think we should do this again, Valerie. At least once a week, to ward off the loneliness, what do you think?"

"As this is Sunday, what about tomorrow? It's the start of a new week."