The Garden Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tess, give in."

I moaned again in response, my hips pushing up into her.

Sarah took her bar off. Thank goodness, I wasn't sure I could undo someone else's bra. Her C cup breasts were perky with nipples that were dark with excitement. Sarah was still had me pinned. She took my hands and placed them on her breast, telling me to pinch her nipples. I began to massage her whole breast, running my fingers over her nipples and tugging a little as she had done to mine earlier. Sarah leaned her head back and moaned lightly. She was now the one pushing her pussy down on me. I smiled a little, feeling more comfortable with her, as I watched her throw her head back.

Sarah backed off of me and moved my legs onto the bed. She took the opportunity also to take down my panties. I knew she would know how turned on I was now. Sarah smiled, repeating her earlier words, "First-timers are always fun." Sarah crawled up between my legs, kissing my ankles and calves. She nipped again as she got to my inner thigh. I was leaning my head back into the soft bed. I wanted more. But she stopped. Sarah sat up slightly, "Get the phone." I obeyed and grabbed the phone from behind me. I tried to push my hips up to her as I reached. Sarah smacked the top of my pussy slightly, "not yet." Then Sarah spoke slowly, "You have to concentrate now. You have to show your husband what a good time you are having. You ready?"

All I could do was nod. I was so ready for this. It may not have been my original plan for the night, but it was undoubtedly a stress release.

Sarah lowered her head to between my legs. She pushed down, holding onto my hips. I felt her breath wisp over the top of my lower lips. Sarah used her tongue to part me. I lost it as her tongue gently ran over my clit. She stopped again. "If you don't take the photo, I am going to have to stop." She smiled and bent back down her head moving her hair to the side, gracing over my thighs.

I quickly fumbled with the phone and took the shot. "Now send it." She demanded. It was hard to concentrate, and Sarah pushed my legs further apart, opening me up more to her tongue. I hit send and dropped the phone beside me. My hips were now moving in rhythm to her tongue, up and down. My hands grabbed between the bed comforter and Sarah's hair. Sarah moved with my hips, licking me, pressing onto my clit each time she reached the top of my pussy. My mind raced. How did I get here? What was Kirt going to do? But these thoughts quickly left my mind as I felt Sarah move her hand between my legs. She looked up with a smirk on her face as she pushed two fingers deep inside of me. I arched off the bed, immediately in the throes of an orgasm. She was soft, but her actions were rough as she fucked me with her two fingers. Sarah flexed her fingers inside of me, nearly sending me over the edge again. Sarah slowed her motion and withdrew her fingers as I caught my breath.

Sarah worked her way up my body, my breathing short and fast. Sarah's hair brushed against my abs and breast as she made her way up to my lips, kissing me deeply. I could taste my sweet juices on her tongue. Sarah straddled me, pushing her pussy against mine. She moaned lightly. Sarah reached for my phone. Kirt replied only with a photo of his dick in his hand. Sarah giggled. She typed something and hit send. I was focused on her and the feelings in my body more than I focused on what she was texting my husband. Sarah again threw the phone to the other side of the bed. She leaned down over me as I played with her plump breast.

"You ready for a little game?" she asked.

What could be next? I was on fire, just wanting her to finish me off. Sarah flopped over beside me. "It's your turn, Tess." Just the way she said my name pushed me closer to the edge. I hesitated but moved down her body.

Sarah grabbed my hips. I stopped my movement. "Turn around and straddle my face. Then just do what I do. Like Simon Says." Sarah pulled tighter at my hips.

I moved my legs to straddle her face as I positioned myself over her wet pussy. I could see the slickness as I moved closer. Sarah blew softly on my clit. My body trembled. Sarah licked up my pussy. Then waited. I leaned my head back in response. She slapped my ass hard, "You do know how Simon Says works, right? Just follow my motions."

I moved my face over her pussy. Her scent was sweet and tangy. Sarah again licked me, and for the first time, I touched my tongue to another woman's pussy. It was warm and sweet. I could feel Sarah's clit hard beneath my tongue. As she licked, I licked. I was surprised as I felt her fingers push against my opening. She started to push into my body, and I responded, flexing my hips to her mouth and hand. Sarah quickly pulled her delicate fingers back out and smacked my ass again, "Simon Says." I smiled and positioned my fingers to open her up. I mimicked the movement and pushed deep into her as Sarah entered me. Her hips were now pressing hard into my mouth. Sarah moaned, sending goosebumps down my body.

Sarah picked up her licking and sucking and fucking of my pussy, and I followed suit. Both of us adding a finger and fucking each other deep. I could feel her getting close to her orgasm as her vaginal walls gripped down on my fingers. My body was matching her body's reactions beat for beat. Suddenly Sarah let out a moan and pressed hard against me while pulling down on my ass, forcing my pussy deeper into her mouth. I would have worried about suffocating her if I wasn't in the throes of my shattering orgasm while she sucked hard on my clit. Our bodies rocked together over and over as we both let loose. I was the first to break my mouth from Sarah's pussy, breathing deeply and then falling over beside her. Sarah let out a gasp and then glanced at me with a confused look like she didn't know why I couldn't take her tongue anymore.

Sarah rolled toward me, kissing my knee, then thighs, then hip bone, each kiss making me shiver. I was still trying to catch my breath. Sarah moved her soft lips over my nipple; she nipped lightly. I moved my hand up her side and over to her nipple, returning the nip with a light pinch. Sarah smiled at my touch. She then leaned in and kissed me again. This time slowing worked her tongue into my mouth, first licking my lips to taste her juices on me, then diving her tongue into my mouth, blending our tastes.

Sarah ran her fingers through my hair, and I leaned up into her kiss. She broke the kiss, and I fell back onto the bed, my hand now resting on Sarah's inner thigh. I took a ragged breath in. Sarah laughed her light, breathy laugh.

I looked around the place. "Is this your house?"

"Yes, I own the place."

"The whole place? The bar too?" I asked.

"Yep. The bar too."

No wonder Gail knew the meaning of all of her side glances.

As I looked a bit more, Sarah got up from the bed. She nodded her head towards the bathroom. "Why don't you shower up? Can't have Kirt seeing you all a mess."

Oh, shit Kirt. Sarah must have seen the shock on my face. "I think he will be okay with how things went tonight." She paused. "Go shower. Towels are in the closet." Sarah headed down the stairs, naked. Her body glistened.

I showered off. My mind was racing the whole time. What was going to happen when I got home? This was never my plan for the night. How was Kirt going to take it? I guess I followed the rules, and he seemed to like what he was seeing. Shit, I left my phone on the bed. I finished showering quickly and grabbed a towel from the closet. As I stepped out of the bathroom to retrieve my phone, I heard Sarah open the front door to the apartment. I heard her welcome in a guest. As I glanced at the last message on my phone, I heard a familiar voice.... Kirt?? I leaned over the upper railing to see my husband greeted by the naked Sarah. Sarah looked up at me, Kirt's eyes following behind her. I looked down at my phone, avoiding eye contact--the last message on the screen. Sarah had sent Kirt the address to her home and an invite to come over.

What the hell?

I looked up at the two of them again. Sarah gripped my husband's arm, a big smile across her face as she watched my surprise. She looked back at Kirt and rolled her eyes towards me, "First-timers are so much fun...."

12