The Wedding

Story Info
A woman makes new discoveries about herself.
4.4k words
4.6
24.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,204 Followers

The Wedding

I got a wedding invitation from a girl I work with and it was my first lesbian wedding. I don't know what I was expecting, but it turned out to be pretty much like any other wedding I'd ever been to, just with two brides.

The reception at the country club was also pretty typical. Though, my husband had to leave early since he was oncall; he's a doctor. He'd tried to get someone to cover for him for the evening, but at the last minute, they had bailed on him. He apologized profusely when he had to leave, but I told him I'd be fine and I'd get an Uber ride home.

Having had one too many glasses of champagne, I found myself on the dance floor by myself. I'm usually fairly shy, but the wine overcame my inhibitions and I had decided to get up and dance, even if it was by myself; I really love dancing. The DJ was playing one of those never ending dance songs with a really good beat and that seems to go on forever. I eventually found myself dancing with a gorgeous redhead. Just where she came from, I had no clue, but we were both enjoying ourselves immensely when the DJ suddenly transitioned to a slow song.

My first inclination was to head back to my table for another glass of wine and I was just about to do so, when the redhead stepped up and put her arms around me and we both started swaying to the music.

"You're a really good dancer," she whispered into my ear, having pulled me very close to her. I felt her breasts pressing against mine and it sent a shiver through me.

"So are you. I really love dancing," I responded.

"I'm Beth, by the way," she said softly, then pulled me even closer till we were dancing cheek to cheek, like lovers might do.

"Joan," was all I said.

I felt the warmth and softness of her cheek against mine as we moved very slowly over the floor. So unlike when I dance with my husband whose cheek always feels a bit like sandpaper. I took in her fragrance, a delicate scent hinting of jasmine. The smell of her hair was intoxicating. The warmth and closeness of her body had me trembling slightly. We were so close that her thigh was pressing between my legs and rubbing against my mound rhythmically as we slowly moved with the music. This sent little jolts of electricity through my tummy, making me tingle all over. That's when I felt moisture between my legs.

My heart was beating rapidly. I was acutely aware of her warm breath on my neck. Her hands on my back drifted lower, resting on my hips, pulling me even tighter into her body. My head felt all floaty and not just from the wine. I moaned. I felt her lips brush my neck just below my ear. My earlobe was gently sucked into her moist lips and a warm tongue probed my ear. I shuddered all over in response. It was such an immense turn on and I was loving every second of it.

"You like that," she whispered, not so much a question, as a statement.

"I do," I whispered back. As I spoke, I realized her hand was squeezing my ass cheek just as the music stopped and the DJ announced it was time for his break.

"Want to join me for a drink?" Beth asked before letting me go.

"Oh... ahh... yes, I'd love to," I replied breathlessly.

She held my hand and led me to her table. My heart was racing. I had butterflies in my tummy and I felt a little giddy.

"What would you like?" She asked me.

"Just a glass of wine, white if they have it," I said, feeling a bit confused about how I was feeling at that moment.

As I waited for her to return from the bar with our drinks, I tried to take stock of my emotions, and of just what I was feeling. Clearly, there was an attraction. My moist panties attested to that. You're a married woman, I thought to myself. But, I couldn't help it, I was clearly infatuated with her.

Beth was drop dead gorgeous. Taller than me by a few inches and with a voluptuous figure. She obviously spent time at the gym. Her heather green silk dress complimented her stunning auburn hair. The dress clung to her body almost as if painted on. As I watched her standing at the bar waiting for the bartender, it was clear to me that she wore no underwear; there were no panty lines under her dress. And, I couldn't help but notice that her ass was to die for. I only wished my own ass was so shapely.

As for my emotions, I was a bit stunned at how I was reacting to her. Thinking of how it felt dancing with her, being embraced by her, it filled me with a yearning that I hadn't felt in a long time. My heart fluttered as I pondered just how wonderful her body had felt next to mine. Then, I was plucked from my reverie by her voice.

"Here you go Joan, a nice Chardonnay," Beth said, placing a glass of wine in front of me.

As she spoke, she sat down next to me, shifting her chair as close to mine as it would go. So close, our legs were touching, of which I was acutely aware.

I took a sip of my wine.

"Mmmm, that is nice," I said. "Cheers." I clinked my glass on hers.

"Forgive me, but there's something I just have to do," she said, as she leaned toward me.

Before I knew what was happening, her lips found mine and her hand was on the back of my neck pulling my head to hers as she kissed my tenderly. Her tongue ran across the crease of my lips and then pressed in. I parted my lips slightly as an invitation.

Our tongues met, danced, and explored. Our breath mingled and a jolt of electric excitement raced through me. I moaned into her mouth. She did likewise. I felt her hand cupping my breast even though we were in a room full of strangers. The lights were low, so I hoped no one noticed.

Our lips parted.

"Oh my," was all I could manage.

"I'm sorry, I should leave... I don't know what came over me..." she said as she started to get up and leave.

"No," I said and grabbed her arm to keep her from getting up. I pulled her to me and kissed her even more passionately with my arms wrapping around her and pulling her close. I didn't care who might be watching. Our tongues resumed swirling and dueling in each other's mouths. We both moaned from the pleasure and excitement of such an intimate kiss. When we broke off, Beth suggested we go outside for a walk.

She took my hand and pulled me up from my chair. We walked across the dance floor hand in hand to french doors that opened onto a balcony. Once outside, she led me to stairs going down to ground level and an asphalt walking path that wound its way into a wooded area behind the clubhouse.

We hurried along the path until she pulled me off onto a dirt trail, likely created by deer and which entered a thicket of mountain laurel. We both simultaneously removed our heels then followed the narrow path. Once in the thicket, it was as if the rest of the world had disappeared.

Beth pushed me up against the trunk of an ancient hemlock and pressed her lips passionately against mine once more. I closed my eyes and felt a wave of burning desire coursing through my body. My pussy was tingling as Beth's thigh pressed between my legs. My mind was racing, conflicted, wanting her, knowing it was wrong, even though it felt so right.

I felt my dress being lifted, felt cool air on my tummy and warm fingers pressing against the soft flesh of my mound as her fingers slipped under my panties. I shuddered.

"My god you're wet, girl," Beth told me.

My knees threatened to buckle when her fingertips located my clitoris. I squealed.

"Shhh girl," she warned.

Her lips were on my neck, her tongue was making little circles in the hollow at the base. I shivered with delight. Goosebumps formed all over me. I wrapped my arms around her head as my hips rocked back and forth on her fingers; fingers slippery from my secretions, fingers making me wild with desire.

Beth suddenly knelt and my panties were pulled aside, then her warm tongue replaced her fingers on my clit. Her wet appendage flicked over my sensitive flesh as she sucked it between her lips. I squealed with delight. I cried out as I felt Beth's fingers push up inside my vagina. They curled inside me, rubbing my slippery vaginal walls, seeking that special spot of ultimate pleasure and release.

"Not so loud, we'll get caught for sure," she warned.

Beth continued stroking my burning cunt, I felt her rubbing me inside; her fingers sending waves of bliss through my body. When she found my g spot, my body shook uncontrollably as my orgasm overtook me. I started to slide down the tree trunk, but Beth held me up. I felt warm juice running down my thighs while my pussy continued to spasm and clench on Beth's fingers, still inside me, and starting to thrust rapidly in and out of me.

"Oh fuck yes Beth!" I shouted as she unrelentingly gave me pleasure.

Eventually I told her 'enough' and I pulled her fingers from my quivering body.

"Oh god Beth, that was so good. I've never done that with a woman before. It was beautiful," I said.

"Oh my... I thought you were..."

"No, but I am now," I told her. "But there's something else I need to experience... your pussy," I said.

"Ouuu, be my guest, honey," she told me. She kissed me again and I tasted myself on her lips. She offered her drenched fingers for me to taste. We shared my juices, licking her fingers clean, together.

"Ummm, yummy," she said. "Alright, Joan, are you sure you want to do this?"

In answer, I pushed her up against the tree and emulated what she had done to me. I knelt and lifted up her dress. As I suspected, she wore no panties. Her pussy was beautiful. Her mound was shaved smooth. Her labia were like large pink wrinkled leaves. As I leaned in closer, I took in her musky aroma. It was so exhilarating to experience the scent of a woman's most intimate parts for the first time. My level of excitement went through the roof.

I felt her hands on my head pulling me closer and guiding me to where her need required my attention. My tongue snaked from my mouth and split Beth's pink curtains. The taste was heavenly; sweet, and a little salty. I pushed my tongue inside Beth's vagina and retrieved more of her delicious juice as it seeped from her. I lapped at her warm fragrant vagina voraciously. I slowly moved higher until I reached the fleshy hood hiding her clitoris. My fingers gently pushed it back, exposing her cute little pink button.

I paused, then attacked it lovingly with my tongue. Beth squealed and quickly clamped both hands over her mouth to stifle her cries of bliss. As my tongue flicked wildly over her clit, I explored her slippery wet cleft with my fingers. I buried two fingers in her very tight vagina, then curled them up and rubbed her g-spot just as she had done for me. She quivered in response. As I began pumping my fingers in and out of her, her hips rocked in rhythm with me.

My tongue ravished her clitoris and she climaxed, just as I had, in a matter of minutes. I kept my fingers fucking her wet pussy and lapping at her clit with my tongue. Her pussy muscles spasmed and clenched my fingers buried deep inside her body.

I think Beth had several orgasms in a row, but it was hard to tell. She kept up a continuous whimpering/squealing/mewling sound as her body thrashed and writhed up against the tree. I feared her silk dress was getting ruined by the rough bark of the tree, but she kept begging for more.

"God, Joan, don't stop... oh fuck... yes, like that just like that oh fuck... fuck me baby... harder harder hurt me baby..." She begged.

Finally, she pushed me away and collapsed on the grass at the base of the tree.

"God that was awesome, Beth... I just love the taste of your pussy, girl, can't get enough of it," I told her breathlessly.

"Oh shit, look at my dress!" She exclaimed when she calmed down a bit. "I can't go back in there like this."

"Oh fuck," I said, "its like totally ruined... all snagged, almost shredded." I observed.

"What am I going to do?"

"I can get us an Uber. We can go to my house, it's close. I could loan you some clothes," I offered.

"Oh my god, yes, would you? I just can't go back to the reception, I'd be too embarrassed," Beth said.

I got on my smartphone and arranged for the Uber ride.

"Seven minutes in front of the clubhouse," I said.

"Joan, you're a lifesaver," Beth said, "I'm staying at the Marriott by the airport. I flew in for the wedding and my flight home isn't until Monday."

Then, Beth gave me a huge hug and kissed me tenderly.

"Thank you Joan. Oh, and how did you like eating pussy for the first time?" She said, with a giggle.

"Fantastic. But we can talk about that in the car, we need to get moving so we don't miss our ride," I said.

We both composed ourselves as best we could, though there wasn't much Beth could do about the back of her dress. Then, we hurried around the outside of the clubhouse to the front and got there about thirty seconds before our Uber ride pulled up. I had put my address in the app and the driver got us to my home.

We got out in front of my house and walked up the drive to my front door. I unlocked it and we entered.

"Welcome to my humble abode," I said.

"Oh, Joan, your home is lovely," Beth said.

"It's nothing special, but we like it," I replied.

"We?"

"Me and my hubby," I responded. "He's a doctor. He had to leave the reception early since he's on call this weekend. Would you like a glass of wine? I'm going to have one."

"Sure."

I opened a bottle of white and poured us each a glass.

"Okay, let's get you out of that ruined dress. And, I'd like to get into something a little more casual, too." I said.

I showed Beth back to my bedroom and pulled out a couple things from my closet I thought would fit her, even though she's a bit taller than me.

"Here, get that dress off, girl, and take your pick," I said. "What a shame, that was a gorgeous dress."

"Could you unzip me?" Beth asked as she turned away from me.

I complied with her request, but couldn't resist reaching around after unzipping her and fondling her soft breasts. I cupped them and felt the heaviness of them. I kneaded them, tweaking her nipples.

Her dress fell to the floor, leaving her naked. She turned to me and kissed me, her mouth warm and soft on my lips. I felt her arms reaching around behind me; her fingers pulling down the zipper of my own dress. Cool air bathed my naked flesh. She pushed the straps of my dress off my shoulders as we kissed; my dress fluttered to the floor, joining hers there.

"I want you again," she whispered.

We were standing next to my bed, so I pulled her over to it and we lay side by side. Fingers began exploring each other's flesh; roving over hips, brushing breasts, fingernails raking lightly over nipples. We both squealed and moaned. Lips touched again. Tongues swirled on necks, on breasts, in belly buttons. Our bodies pressed together and undulated as one. Legs intertwined, pressing into wet places, hips rocked to increase the pleasure, pussies met slipping and sliding one over the other, our juices mixing as we moaned in ecstasy.

The tension in my body built, the heat from my pussy spreading through my body and over me like a warm cozy blanket. I felt lips sucking my nipples. Our pussies rubbed together faster. I heard Beth's breathing; her gasping and moaning. Our bodies shuddered and quivered together as we both reached orgasmic nirvana within seconds of each other.

I screamed as my hips jerked and twisted out of control. Beth squealed and squirmed while digging her nails into my thigh as she went over the edge into her own orgasmic bliss.

As we both calmed down, we wrapped our arms around each other and lavished kisses all over each other's faces and necks and breasts. Our bodies still pressed together, all warm and slippery with sweat and cum.

"God that was good, Joan," she whispered in my ear. "I can't believe you've never been with a woman before."

"I want to taste your pussy again, Beth," I told her.

"Oh god yes," she replied, and she shifted her body around presenting her pussy to me. We lay on our sides, our heads near each other's pussies. I pulled her hips over to my face, my tongue extended, seeking her sweet nectar. Her cunt was drenched in cum, our combined cum.

I licked up her juice, our juice, moaning. My tongue split her pink lips and lapped up more juice still seeping from her vagina. I felt a hot tongue burying itself simultaneously in my own pussy and I quivered. My hips began rocking involuntarily on her face. I knew I would come again soon. But I pushed thoughts of my own pleasure out of my head. I wanted only to give Beth as much joy as possible.

I shifted my attention to Beth's clit, spreading her lips with my fingers and revealing her little nub. I marveled at how a tiny bit of flesh could give such joy. I licked it and felt her body respond, just as my own body was reacting to Beth's ministrations.

My lips sucked that pink nub in as the tip of my tongue fluttered over it like butterfly wings. I heard muffled squealing. I felt my pussy invaded by Beth's fingers, so I returned the favor, inserting two fingers and feeling the warm slippery inner crenulations of Beth's vagina. Gently scraping her inner walls with my nails, her pussy squeezed my fingers in response.

My tummy tensed in anticipation of another orgasm. I rode the wave of bliss until it broke over my very being. As my body convulsed, my mind went elsewhere, to a place of purity, of ecstasy, of giving myself over to unadulterated bliss.

When I returned from that mystic place, Beth was showering my face with kisses. I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her close. It felt so comfortable and so natural. We kissed tenderly, then we both fell asleep in that loving embrace.

A voice woke me.

"Who's your beautiful friend, honey?" My husband asked, leaning over me and kissing my cheek.

"Oh, Billy... you're home," I whispered.

"You've been having fun, baby?" He asked me, but before I could answer, Beth woke up.

"Oh my god, who are you?" Beth exclaimed, waking up naked in my bed with a strange man leaning over us.

"Beth, it's okay, this is my husband, Bill," I told her.

"Oh my god... I... ahh, I'm so sorry..." she said, panicking at being caught by my husband.

"It's alright, Beth. We have an open relationship. Billy enjoys watching me being fucked, its just that its usually by other men," I explained.

"I must say, this is a very pleasant surprise," Billy told us.

"Sorry, Bill, I don't do guys," Beth told him, no doubt heading off any thoughts he might be having.

"Hmmm, well, I still wouldn't mind watching you two go at it," he said. "That is, if you're up for it."

"Yeah, sure... Beth? You game? I sure would like more of your sweet pussy," I said.

"Okay, but, can we jump in the shower first, I smell awful funky," Beth said.

Bill ran the water in the shower to get it warmed up for us. Beth and I stepped in and Billy watched us through the clear glass door. He pulled his pants down and was stroking his cock as he watched us.

Showering with a lover is so sensual. I'd never done so with a woman before, and that made it all the more sexy and exciting for me. Beth stood behind me and soaped my body all over, paying special attention to the area between my legs. She cupped and rubbed my breasts with her soapy hands while kissing the back of my neck, sending shivers flashing through my body. She pinched my hard distended nipples, eliciting moans of joy from me. When she washed my back, her fingers explored the crease of my ass, lingering at my rosebud. Her slippery finger even penetrating me there. I squealed with delight. It felt so good.

She turned me around to face her and reached down to wash me thoroughly between my legs. Then Beth knelt and ran her tongue over my clitoris as she inserted two fingers in my vagina. I cried out in ecstasy. I looked over and saw Billy stroking his cock furiously.

I came again just as Billy shot a thick white rope onto the glass shower door. I slid down the wall of the shower stall and Beth embraced me. We kissed passionately as water cascaded over our naked bodies.

joan658
joan658
1,204 Followers
12