All Comments on 'The Garden Club Ch. 01'

by MsMarg

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gardeneing can bring so much pleasure

Especially a garden like this one! You saucy lady, you - you should be ashamed of yourself ;) !

A very nice story - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My type of story

This is a really masterful narration. You make the protagonist a tragic character while keeping the story light and sexy. Not easily done; I'm impressed.

Eagerly awaiting the following chapters.

MsMargMsMargalmost 11 years agoAuthor
SAT score error

The error is an editing error not a research error. Her total score would have been 1480 (720 verbal, 760 math) it was edited from giving all three numbers and the wrong number got deleted sorry. She is old enough to have taken the SAT before the addition of the essay and total score of 2400. Where perfect was 1600 and a total of 1400 was the gold standard for Ivy league. Again sorry for the editing error.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's good, but it's not (quite) great

I like your style, but your work would really benefit from better proof-reading - it's littered with typos and grammatical errors which detract from the story. And are the Fifty Shades pastiches (gratuitous wealth, sneaking out to the boat-house during a charity event, excessive lists of rules) deliberate? I think you've the skill to be much better than that, if you dare to be. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A "1"

Only because voting "zero" is not possible.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago

Fantastic! I'm not into the rich lifestyle as a narrative kink, but I love her approach to taking a boytoy. Love that she both expects to be obeyed and is reasonable about things he isn't ready for yet. This was both sexy and kinda sweet.

And I see it's a series! Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible

The premise was a common theme. Your story telling was unoriginal and lacked any type of cleverness. Not a single decent character in the lot. Get an editor as all the mistakes further detracted from a story that was weak to begin with. And after she assaulted him, why wouldn't he have her arrested? This whole thing was implausible and not worth the time spent reading it. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happened to the Garden Club?

It disbanded when it read this sad tale of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Previous commentator was wrong

He brought some Roundup, sprayed the garden and it died!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, arich woman teasing and dominating a laborer for the fun is nice. Being over 6’ tall I would hope she was full figured. If so she could be more intimidating domme. You can write whatever you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Unless it's a teaching moment the word you are looking for is taut, meaning stretched or pulled tight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous