The Garden of New Olympia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

Before he had much time to think about it, a huge amount of water landed on his body. The cold liquid hit his senses like a hammer. Behind him, he hadn't noticed that Anuket had controlled and lifted a pile of water. It struck and drenched him from head to toe. Water was dribbling off of him, and he shuddered from the shock. His hands were shown in dismay.

"I need you cleaned up," she happily told him. "But.....don't worry. What comes on and come off, just as easily."

With another flick of her hand, the water that was on Jeremiah was flung off of him. It was as if he was completely dried off in an instant. The remaining liquid landed back in the stream. He looked at himself and nodded in approval.

"That's a wonderful ability," he remarked.

"I expect a clean husband and one that will bathe and properly take care of me," she explained and put her hand to her chest. "Don't expect me to be so desperate for a man because there's less men available. If you wish to have me, then I expect to be treated like a goddess. I miss those times.....I want to feel respected."

"You'll have it," he said.

"Then you must prove it." She skootched her butt close to the edge of the stump, causing her tail to lean off the edge. Her legs were completely splayed open, exposing her vagina to the best of her abilities. "You must please me. Just like Lateef......I want to have that again."

"I promise," he said with a nod of his head. With that, he got on his knees and hobbled on the grass towards her.

Her hand was pressed to her chest. She was almost acting in a display of royalty. She imagined herself sitting on a throne adorned with the countless worshippers that adored her. She pictured herself like the statues that depicted her. She imagined seeing the headdress of ostrich feathers that lay on top of her head. She almost conjured her scepter when she felt the hands of Jeremiah press against her lower legs and hooves. It almost caused her to shudder quietly to herself.

For Jeremiah, her fur was soft and delicate to the touch. It was smooth as the Yuki fur, if not smoother. The warmth of her body was soothing to the fingers. Naturally, his hands began to move in a downward motion. He could already feel his member get hard. More blood began to rush to the end of his penis. What was two inches long had started to expand in size.

Anuket was still. She pretended to ignore the human male that was positioning his head between her legs. His chin barely touched the edge of the wooden stump. The gazelle could only feel the man's mouth close to her vaginal opening. His hand played with the extra amount of white fur and hair on top of her cleft.

Her entrance wasn't that much smaller than a typical human woman. He took a deep whiff and had the faint scent of strawberries. It was an intoxicating smell that made him feel in place. He sat down on the grass as his erection continued to grow.

He opened up his mouth and eagerly began to lick her entrance. The further taste of fruit and the scent of papyrus would fulfill his senses. Her entrance was already slightly wet. His tongue began to lap against her folds with ease and grace.

Anuket's reaction was to take a deep breath. The pleasure could already be felt, but she continued to avoid showing too much reaction. Jeremiah's tongue continued to lick the top to the bottom. His hands played with her legs and stomach. Finally, he began to lick her clit. The single tiny bud danced on his tongue.

"Ah......," Anuket lightly replied. "Good.....good......just like that." Her calm demeanor showed no real hint of displeasure.

He tried to press more into her, but his chin was now hitting the stomp. She already acknowledged this and scooted her butt more forward. Her breathing had picked up more.

Jeremiah's right hand and thumb had found their way to her clit. He lowered his mouth and began to lap into her entrance. The pleasure continued to ride through Anuket like a tidal wave.

For Anuket, while the pleasure was picking up more and more, she could feel the hint of nostalgia go through her. She imagined herself standing by the Nile River. The long years of having to survive through the destruction of Cataclysm weighed in her thoughts. She saw the people of Egypt and Sudan worship her. She remembered the former place of the bygone era. Islam had long taken much of the former Egyptian religions by the 15th century. She had no choice but to simply watch as her followers had left her. Eventually, she was reduced to nothing but only to her human form. The great temples that worshipped the Egyptian mythics would slowly crumble while others would ransack and destroy much of the former relics.

However, there was still an inclination for hope. While she was no longer worshipped, she knew that the human heart remained. Their compassion was more remarkable than most things that she ever saw. If a human chose to love someone, then they would do it rather well. As Jeremiah continued to lick her entrance, her thoughts forced a smile from her face.

Anuket pictured the man that she had fallen in love with. She had been walking in Constantinople when a human male caught her eye. He was so handsome and gallant. He was the person who enjoyed studying the ancient religions of Earth's past. She had to indulge him. They dated, and she went to his home. There, she revealed her true identity. It was more than she ever dreamed. He didn't care who she was. In the end, he felt an attraction to her.

"Ah.....," her voice showed more passion. "More.....Jeremiah."

Jeremiah's tongue was relentless. His saliva mixed with her juices to flow down from the edge of the stomp. As her vaginal fluids touched the grass, it grew by an inch as tiny little shimmers of light radiated from it. Such as the way of a water goddess. Liquid was life.

She continued to think of the former Turkish man. She was happy to announce to him that she was pregnant. Each day was a sense of profound joy. She saw her belly get bigger as each day passed. In her proper form, the pregnant gazelle goddess imagined a place where they could live together away from the city. Then.....tragedy struck.

It was a terrible choice to make for her. Cataclysm was coming. Its appetite was never-ending. It was a vicious monster that cared of nothing, and all the mythics feared it. She had been well used to this form of thought. There were so many ways to try to combat it, but almost all the methods had failed. Cataclysm was almost unstoppable. She decided to fight it in her own way. The idea of fighting it in the Dreamworld was one such idea. She put herself to sleep along with the other pregnant goddesses, much as Opet had done.

But the damage was done. Even if Cataclysm had been destroyed, the Egyptian gods and goddesses were almost gone. There had been so many......yet there were so few now. These emotions didn't sway her as the new human continued his great effort to please her.

"So well done....," Anuket commented. "Almost as good as Lateef."

That was a word of challenge to Jeremiah that he took personally. He adjusted his tactics. He lowered his finger and raised his mouth so that he was licking her clit thoroughly, over and over again. His two fingers then reached her opening as he began to finger her. The fingers would dive deep into her manifold while he withdrew them to plunge back into her. This repeating method, combined with his tongue, was effective. He was slow at first, almost as if he was trying to avoid hurting her, but he knew better. Anuket was a mythic and immortal. It was virtually impossible for a mortal to hurt someone such as the great gazelle.

Anuket's thoughts went to the greatest moments of the 20th century. The bald-headed Lateef was almost like the prior father. He was friendly and treated the Anuket like a goddess. Her pregnancy was a proof concept that she was fertile and willing to provide Lateef with another child. There was no denying that she wanted to fulfill his wishes.

She continued to close her eyes as she imagined Lateef pleasuring her like there was no tomorrow. Her pregnant belly only seemed to entice him to dive upon her body like a monsoon. His ability to pleasure her was not on par with what Jeremiah was doing. This was perfect. Her thoughts were in place with her former husband. The joy of this single individual was enough even to allow Anuket's mother, Satis, to find a husband with Lateef's father. It was the perfect marriage and bonding that anybody could ever have.

"Good.....please your goddess," Anuket told Jeremiah. Her five fingers played over his head while he continued. Within a minute of his fingering and tongue play, she could feel a small orgasm building. She opened up her eyes and now focused on the new human to be with her. Jeremiah would be no different than Lateef. His goal was to continue forth the line of former husbands. She could see within him that he was more than adequate. However, she still had to be somewhat firm with him.

"Very good.....," she slightly cooed. "You know how to treat one that is greater than you. You know to properly respect me. Bring me to my orgasm, and I will grant you the right to impregnate me."

"Mmph.....," he replied as he increased the tempo of his fingering. He was aggressive as possible. It didn't matter because the rules applied. Anuket couldn't be hurt by him. Her slick juices continued to coat his fingers. She took her other hand and played with one of her nipples. She began to pull her legs up.

"Ah.....," she began to moan. It was too much even for her to properly restrain. Finally, she couldn't take it any further when her orgasm hit her. Jeremiah's fingers could feel the pulsating of her walls as a slick amount of fluid went near his mouth. He began to devour and drink upon her.

Anuket's jism carried more of the sweet-tasting fluid. She slapped her hooves to the ground as she felt the wake of her climax. It was strong and powerful for her. She continued to moan for a few seconds as she tried to keep herself restrained. She used her hands to guide him in licking up anything that she released. More of the fluid touched the grass to help it grow further. She cringed as Jeremiah lapped as much as he could.

"Mmm.....," she mentioned to him as her breathing slowed. "Very good, indeed. A human mate fit for a goddess." She watched as he retracted his head to look at her. "You are much like Lateef. Prime.....strong....enduring.....passionate. Worthy of continuing further."

She stood up as he responded in kind. He would have easily towered her if it weren't for her horns. His six-inch erection was like a flagpole for her to briefly gaze and admire. Instead, she held her furry hand up with her palm aimed downward. She happily took it as she acted high and mighty to him.

"You know how to properly pleasure a goddess," she explained. "It's the responsibility of a goddess to give what her worshippers seek the most. Like the plow that tills the field, you must plant the seed within me, so I may properly provide what we seek the most. You may choose how you wish to have me."

This was her invitation for him. Jeremiah couldn't argue with her solemn words. He leaned his head down to her as she lifted her head up to meet his. His lips met with her snout before she gave him a deep, profound, passionate kiss. His heart fluttered at the very thought of being united with her.

"I.....think I can get used to this," Jeremiah told her as he pulled his lips away from her's.

"How do you wish to have me?" she asked him.

He pulled away and took her hand. He coaxed her to the nearby stream of water. This seemed to please her even further. She walked with him to the edge before Jeremiah slowly stepped into the water. The water wasn't cold, and it was in constant motion. It felt soothing to walk upon as the sand shifted between Jeremiah's toes. Anuket pressed her hooves into the running stream. She almost seemed to embrace him.

"From behind," he told her. "I want to grab you by the horns."

"Ah....," Anuket understood the idea well. They were both about knee-deep of the river. It was about as deep as the stream would go. The gazelle goddess took her butt and slid it towards his crotch. She bent her body forward.

Jeremiah had a pleasant view of her ass. His hand grabbed the furry soft texture of one of her butt cheeks. Her tail waved around a little bit as he looked upon her anus. The tip of his member rubbed against the large cleft of her butt crack. As she leaned forward, her long horns jutted towards him. He took and gripped the base of his hardened shaft. The very thought of being inside of her caused his heart to flutter even more. He rubbed the tip against the entrance of her butthole before it rested lower towards her vaginal opening. She relaxed herself as he let his cock enter her. With the slick juices present, it wouldn't take long before he pressed deep into her.

"Ah....," Anuket remarked. There was a similar light gasp that came from Jeremiah as well. She could feel the slick rigid member drive deep within her nether regions. In less than a second, he was halfway inside of her. Jeremiah then lifted his hands up and grabbed each one of her long antlers. The hard-black bones were firm and easy to hold onto. Doing so allowed both of them to be planted to each other with little risk of falling down. He started to do a series of slow thrusts into her.

"Mmmm.....that feels good," she remarked.

"Feels amazing," he replied.

"Am I your first?"

".....Yes....." There was some slight hesitation in his voice.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"Heh....," she reacted as he drove all the way to the hilt inside of her. "So natural. So big and so gifted. I'm happy to be your first."

"And last," he remarked. "I want to be with you.....I don't know why......but.....I just saw you, and I wanted you."

"Lust.....is a powerful thing," she happily explained. "Lust can be a strength.....a power that leads to love. I'm......happy that you feel that way."

"Will......our child look like you?"

She tried to nod, but his grip and pull on her head slowed it down. "Our child will look like me. He.....or she.....will have your features when she is in human form."

It was an interesting comment that she was all too aware of. Even if the child were gazelle, when the child would take up a human appearance, it would have the features from the human parent. The concept of that, however, was mostly mute. Unless the child grew up and left New Olympia, which was unlikely, then he or she would be more like their mother. It didn't truly matter, though.

He continued to thrust into her. His testicles would smack into her clit over and over again as she enjoyed the sound of the running water. Her breasts would sway back and forth. She closed her eyes as she imagined the gift of the Garden of New Olympia. Love was in the air, and the desire to have children was ever the strongest. Both of them knew that any pair or group was in the total notion of sexual satisfaction. Baby-making would be a part of that process too.

"Where.....do you want to live"....," he asked her.

"I....know a place in the forest.....a hundred kilometers," she explained. "Uh.....that's perfect, Jeremiah. Running stream.....place to put up a home. We.....can raise our child together."

"I.....would like that."

She lowered her hands and placed them to her stomach. Magic was an ever-present gift. All it would have to take was to find a fertility goddess, like her mother, or to touch one of the many pilons. The great objects provided more than just food and water. It could alter the body enough for human sperm and an egg to work together. Human fertilization was more than evident. New Olympia only believed in expanding itself. There were plenty of locations to do so and trillions of worlds to go from. Having children was gladly encouraged.

For Jeremiah, a small part of him felt that this was a rush into a relationship, but one that he honestly couldn't ignore. Even now, the idea of making love with this woman was something that he genuinely enjoyed. The Garden of New Olympia was all about the very prospect of leaping into a relationship. New Olympia had everything needed to have a family. This alone put him into the greatest sense of comfort. Anuket seemed more than viable as a potential mother. The immortal ones would get the glory of living forever and moving along to find another once their mate would pass on. This seemed unfair, but he also knew that Anuket wouldn't age. Her beauty would always remain, and he could have as many children with her that he wanted.

This drove him to thrust harder and harder into Anuket. Her butt checks would lightly ripple from the impacts. Her breasts would bounce to and froe. It almost seemed uncomfortable from her position, but that was far from the truth—their pressed weights against one another made the perfect counterbalance. Even the gazelle goddess would time her body to retract and drive into him. This would produce a satisfying thumping sound as flesh bounced against flesh.

"Yes........ah....," Anuket moaned. "Just like that. Don't stop."

"I can't stop...," Jeremiah replied. "Feels too good."

He adjusted his stance lightly to give his legs the full ability to adjust and hump into her. Thankfully, the water further kept him anchored into the sandy bottom below. Deep inside of her, his cockhead would punch through her folds. The tip would threaten to tap her cervix a few times. His rhythm would increase more and more.

"Happy.....to have found me, Jeremiah?" She asked him.

"Yes, Goddess," he answered back.

"Then I have a request."

"Name it....."

"I want to face you. A virgin, like yourself, should face her lover when you put your seed into her."

He thought about it for a short bit. She was right. The doggy-style-like position was terrific, but he wanted to be facing her. It felt somewhat lonesome not to do it. He withdrew from her. He then let go of her antlers.

"Yeah......you're right, Anuket," he answered.

"Good," She responded. She turned around and faced him. "You're strong......strong enough to hold me."

"What?"

With that, Anuket leaped onto him. He responded by holding his arms in pure reflex. He managed to catch her butt and leg to hold onto her. He almost fell back with the lack of control in the water. However, Anuket was amazingly light. She was thin and didn't weigh as much as a human. They embraced each other closely. The passion and love were in the moment. Water dripped off her legs into the stream below.

"Wow," He responded.

"What are you waiting for?" she stated.

The soft fur and warm body felt more than comforting to him. Jeremiah lowered his hips and could feel the hard-rigid tip of his raging erection poke into her. He was perfectly hard enough that he could feel the bottom part of her open legs. With a simple adjustment of his arms, he moved her around so that her crotch was in perfect alignment with his erection. Anuket then pressed her snout against Jeremiah's cheek.

He lowered her body as his member drove straight into her. It didn't take long for him to be fully inside of her again. They both momentarily gasped from the raw pleasure. Her vaginal entrance had temporarily closed up when he had disengaged with her earlier. His cock was driving that open wide again.

Jeremiah began to thrust hard at once. Doing so would dramatically increase the chances of reaching his climax soon. However, he had to race against the clock. Even if Anuket was light, it was putting enormous pressure on his arm strength. His stamina was going to fade rather quickly if he wasn't careful. Contrary to belief, holding a person during intercourse was no easy feat to perform.

"Er....," Jeremiah groaned as he tried to thrust into her. Anuket moaned lightly as she did her best to prevent her weight from transferring too much onto him. If she did, then they would both fall down into the water.