The Garden of New Olympia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremiah's balls slapped her anus over and over again. The lewd sounds of his member sliding into her, followed by the thump of his scrotum hitting her, reverberated in the environment. In a few seconds, he could feel his member getting harder and harder. He was using sheer power and endurance to pound as hard into her as possible. The tip of his penis began to flare up.

He was groaning more and more. He would be tapped out of his stamina in another half a minute. However, he could feel his orgasm was coming soon. The friction was intense as he felt like he was running an extensive marathon. He knew that he only had a few feet to run and summoned his last ounce of strength. He pounded as hard as he could.

"I......know......you......can.......do.......it," Anuket lightly cheered him. She wanted to say more, but even she was enjoying it too much. A small amount of sweat developed from Jeremiah's forehead. His teeth clenched as she held onto him tightly.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He thrust one last time before exploding deep within her. His member erupted, causing a large rope of his semen to be shoveled deep within her. She felt the sudden rush of cum splash against her cervix. This was followed by more and more ropes that began to be pumped into her.

For a few seconds, Jeremiah stiffened up as he felt the wake of his climax. His scrotum would bounce a little bit while the pulsations continued. Due to her being held up, gravity naturally began to pull down on the excess. His semen began to drip out of her entrance into the water of the constant stream.

"Good........good," she replied to him. She nuzzled her snout to his cheek as he could continue to feel more and more warm liquid rush inside her body. Finally, Jeremiah's strength began to weigh, and his climax came to a close. He momentarily stepped back, but the water halted his move. His mind had forgotten that he was standing knee-deep in water. He lost his footing.

"Wha....wha!" He reacted as he held onto her tightly. Anuket almost had a similar sensation as she held onto him tightly. Amazingly, both had a firm grip on each other while they went crashing down into the water below. A huge sound of bodies slamming into the water was followed by a small wave that flew out in all directions. Both of the two landed in the water, and their bodies were soaked.

Even with all of this, Jeremiah was still inside of her, but he quickly pulled her off him. He looked upon her and lightly laughed. Even Anuket had an almost similar reaction, even if she tried to repress much of the shock. Her fur was matted entirely with water. For around five seconds, the two simply stared at each other.

"That.....was........that was fun," Jeremiah commented with a light cough.

"All of it was," she replied back. She gave a short wave of her hand, knocking much of the water off her head and hair. "For a virgin, you weren't bad."

"Thank you," He paused as he looked at the stream of water. "Never thought I would be doing this."

"I'll keep that in mind." There was a short moment when she pressed her hand to her stomach. "I....think it's time we go to the pilon. It's time that we get our wish."

Even if he was short of stamina, he mounted his strength. He summoned the will to stand up. The hardness of his erection was beginning to fade. He was breathing hard, but he managed to stand up. He then held his hand out for Anuket to take.

"Hmm.....even winded, you still possess the strength to help guide me to the pilon," she commented.

She stood up and looked at her body. She used one hand to hold onto Jeremiah's hand. Her soaked body looked silly, and she reacted immediately. A slight glow from her pawed hand was waved over herself. This caused the water to fall off her and into the stream below. In less than ten seconds, only her legs were still soaked. Jeremiah could see a small amount of his cum was still leaking from her entrance. It continued to drip down to the water below.

"Come," he asked her. With that, they both began to leave the stream of water.

"I think I might have a good name for our child," she replied.

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you later."

With their hands wrapped around each other, they walked away and towards one of the towering distant pylons. Finally, they reached the groves of trees and foliage before disappearing. The last thing that could be seen was the gazelle's rear end. Her tail was swishing happily before they were gone.