The Garden of New Olympia Ch. 02

Story Info
Short Story, Human/Anthro, MM/F, Interspecies, Love, Sex.
9.5k words
4.62
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Don't Call Him a Rabbit

Tags: Male Human, Female Human, Male Anthro, MM/F, Bisexual, Oral, Swallowing, Sharing, Ball Worshipping, Intercourse, Love, Sex, Intercourse, Interspecies, Threesome, Furry

Somewhere else in the deep forests of the Garden of New Olympia, a pair of humans walk together. Both a man and a woman stroll through a small dense area of shrubs. Several of the trees are of the cherry blossom variety. The vast series of flowers are in their full bloom. The gorgeous array of pinkish-red could be seen for kilometers upon kilometers of wilderness, and their pungent scent perforated the environment.

The man has a facial complexion that is reminiscent of a person from former China. He holds his hand with the accompanying woman. She appears to have a pale complexion and brown hair, almost as if she was European, possibly German. Both are fully naked while they hold hands with one another. Their faces show that of sheer content and relaxation. The silk-like grass is comfortable for the feet. Both enjoy the pleasant walk together, noting the different sites along the way. Finally, they reach a small clearing of grass and fallen blossoms that the trees had dropped.

"Oh, Shen, this.......this was the best decision we could have ever made," the woman said to the man. Her voice and accent were reminiscent of someone from Mars.

Shen smiled and looked at the woman. "I have to agree, Petra," he replied back. His accent had an almost thick Chinese accent to it. "It's......perfect."

"I never thought that we would ever get a second chance like this. This place.... it's like Cebravis, but better."

"It's nothing like Cebravis."

Shen stopped and looked at Petra's physique. She was so youthful. In her nakedness, her breasts were somewhat small but firm. Not a wrinkle existed on her. Her crotch had a nice layer of dark pubic hair that lined almost the entire area. She even placed her hand to her hip to let Shen look upon her. His penis even began to lurch a little bit at the sight of her stunning look.

"You can't stop looking at me," she happily commented.

"I......was so used to seeing ourselves less than a couple days ago," Shen replied. "To be given a second chance...... Nǐ hěn měilì."

"You're handsome as well......." Her eyes looked upon him. Shen carried an excellent physique to his bare-chested, lightly muscular frame. "To be young again....I feel it every time you make love to me again and again. I just.....,"

There was a slight amount of apprehension in her eyes. Her happiness faded, and she gave a brief frown to him. Shen could see it immediately in her face. He let go of her hand and placed it on her cheek.

"I know, my love," he said to her.

"I just.....going to miss our family," she explained. "I understand the price of New Olympia."

"It'll take time for the both of us. Our children.....our grandchildren.....our family will adjust to all of it."

"They think we died, though. Is it wrong to live a lie and us to be given another lifetime to live?"

"I stand by this decision," Shen affirmed her. He lifted his hands up and gazed into her eyes. "The New Olympians are giving us a second chance to live a new life. We had what?.....A few years? Ten more years to live before we would have passed away from natural causes. I worried on which one of us would have gone first."

"I know, husband," her hand tightened around his. "I just need to adjust to all of this."

Shen nodded his head. "I still miss my former husband. Before I met you, he meant the universe to me. Then.....once I found you, I couldn't bare to go through that again. I'm.....afraid of death, my love."

"It's alright," she confided him. "I want to enjoy this new life. The New Olympians will do everything as they told us. We get to enjoy what they can give us."

"It's amazing," Shen turned to look at the layers of trees. "I sometimes wonder if Gabatrix himself knew about all this......this world."

"If he did, then he took those secrets to his grave." She put her hands together. "An entire people of gods and mythical creatures.....all of them wanting to live like us. They made all of this."

"So much has happened to us in the last one hundred years. I wonder how many of the New Olympians know Chinese?"

"I'm sure there has to be some around here that can speak it."

Shen took Petra's hand. They began to continue their trek through the forest. The long walk persisted into the landscape. Occasionally, Shen could see one of the distant pylons. It provided a slight sense of security in an area where one could become easily lost. With the sheer size of the area, there was no doubt that many would lose their way or path. Not every person had the gift to teleport or fly away when they so choose to do it. However, it was something that never bothered Shen. If anything, he wanted to stay in the forest for as long as humanly possible.

"You know," Petra commented. "The way the New Olympians were telling us.....I would be happy to take another husband or wife."

Shen gave a somewhat surprised look at her while they walked. "You think so?"

"Yes. The entire goal of New Olympians is to find people like us to fall in love with their own. I wouldn't have a problem taking up another man or woman to be with us."

"Are you truly sure, though? We've discussed this before in the past. We've always been a pair since we ever met."

She nodded. "I agree with you, but.....we have a second chance to live again.....an entire new life. We can have children again if we want to......or you can get another woman pregnant."

"I.....don't know what to say to that idea."

"I think we can do it, though. If things were like it was a year ago, then I wouldn't have suggested the idea, but....."

Shen felt inclined to nod. "But.....you're right. We have a new life to live. We could have anything we ever wanted and more. I just wonder who would come to meet us."

*******

A couple of hours would pass by. The married couple continued to walk, holding each other's hand. Even then, the long trek was tiring on the legs. Shen was the first to groan a little bit. The two had walked past the forested area of cherry blossom trees. However, this scenery was just as exquisite. It consisted of a unique variant of trees. The blossoming leaves consisted of thick blue colors. The trees were quite big and provided ample shading.

"Wisteria trees....," Shen commented.

"You know of these trees?" Petra asked.

"Barely....I studied up a little bit on flora.....rare plants that grew on former Earth. Cebravis's museums mentioned about trees that were like these, but they were typically purple colored. I was thinking of....."

Shen paused as both of them heard something. It sounded like a pluck of a string. It was far distant, however.

"You heard that?" he asked her.

"Yes, I did," she happily replied. The musical plucking of strings continued to their front right. "It's coming from the southeast. Honey, I think we should check it out."

"Let's go," Shen let go of her hand as they followed the sound. While they couldn't see the source since more of the wisteria trees were in the way, they simply listened to the audio. It sounded like a guitar or a lute. There was no singular solid melody. It was more reminiscent of a person playing in the lines of someone trying to learn how to play.

"Our first person to meet in the forest," Petra noted with a hint of excitement. "I can't wait to meet this person."

"Or 'persons.'" They didn't hurry to the sound, but there was a slight amount of apprehension in who was playing their instrument. Each step in the grass was taking them closer and closer to the source. Shen walked ahead, pushing the various shrubs and blossoms away.

The volume continued to pick up more and more. The sounds of the plucking instrument would occasionally hit a note and continue. It was very easy to track it. Finally, the couple would reach a small clearing in the forest. There weren't many wisteria trees in this particular area, but other maples and sycamore types were around.

Shen pressed his hands against the last of the branches to fully reveal everything for him and Petra to examine. The silk grass persisted through this area. Sitting in this grass was a singular character. It was an anthro-like individual, possibly a male. His back was almost turned to the couple. He had brown fur that covered his body. He had long ears that protruded from his forehead and a fluffy brown and white short tail that was near his rear. In his pawed hands was that of a lute. His attention was almost focused on the instrument. He sat cross-legged on his digitigrade legs. His tiny little nose began to twitch as if he was catching the scent of somebody that was nearby.

"A.....rabbit?" Petra asked.

"I......I think so," Shen replied.

The plucking of the strings had stopped. The anthro rabbit in question had turned his head to look at the two humans as they stepped out of the bushes. He gave a surprised look upon them, almost as if he didn't expect to see them. Finally, he had to say something.

"I'm......I'm not a rabbit," the unknown character said in a faint unknown accent. "I'm a hare."

"A hare?" Petra questioned. She seemed confused.

"Who are you?" Shen asked him.

The hare shifted his butt a little bit on the grass to get a better look at them. He didn't have a glimpse of content but more of a neutral expression. However, he didn't appear to be angry or agitated with the two's presence. As the two walked around to face him, they had a better look at the hare's physique. This lute-playing individual had a four-string instrument that someone of his size could play. He was about four to five feet in height, although his long ears could have made him look taller. He was slim, not being a muscular person. His face showed way more of his hare-like features. He had a short stubby tan nose and black whiskers that protruded near them. He had a small amount of excess black and dark brown hair that flowed down from his head near his long ears. His mouth was also similar to that of the rabbit family line. In likelihood, he seemed cute by some individuals. However, it took Petra by complete surprise, with Shen even remarking him.

"Wow," Petra remarked.

"My name is Tommaso," the hare answered.

"I'm Shen, and this is my wife, Petra," Shen introduced himself. "We heard your music playing, and we came to investigate."

Tommaso looked at his lute. "I see.....I figured that if I kept playing that, somebody would show up. Just wish that it was better than it was. Shen, Petra....Hello."

There was a mild sense of bewilderment in Tommaso's voice. It was almost as if he didn't know what to really say to them. He tried to resituate himself.

"I......I apologize," he continued. "I'm not used to people. I tend to avoid others as much as possible."

"Really?" Petra asked.

"Yes," Tommaso explained. He gestured them to sit down. "Is it alright that you sit down? My neck hurts a little bit and...."

"Of course," Shen stated. They both sat down in the grass. The New Olympian grounds were soothing to rest upon. The silk grass consisted of no harmful insects or critters of any sort. Even the soil was fertile and lightly damp. There was no loose sand to get anywhere. Both Shen and Petra relaxed to look upon the hare. His legs covered up the view of his genitals, but both of them could see an extra patch of fur that lined near his crotch. The frontal side had a nice layer of white fur before it would lead to the brown fur of everything else.

"Ah....," Tommaso remarked. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Thank you....."

"I've never really seen a hare before," Petra said.

"You've never seen one? Weren't you educated here?"

"We aren't...," Shen interjected. The couple smiled together at him. "We were both born on Mars."

"Oh! You're tourist mortals," Tommaso stated. His eyes showed that of surprise. "I'm sorry. I thought at first that you grew up on New Olympia."

"No," Petra remarked. "We've just got here."

"Yes," Tommaso nodded. "I know of the tourists that make a new life here. Although.....I noticed that you are a couple. That's usually rare. Bachelor tourists come to make a new life here, but not usually couples."

"Well....." Petra smirked a little bit before looking at Shen. "I think the New Olympians refer to us as 'second lifers.'"

"We were a lot older a couple days ago," Shen explained. "Both of us were 108 years old before we.....well.....were given our youth again. I'm supposed to be 20 now, but.....it's going to take some time getting used to this."

There was a brief moment when the two humans looked upon their youthful bodies. The magical gift of New Olympia was incredible. Petra even grabbed her breast as she noticed the solid firmness of it. She seemed more than pleased with the result.

"I understand," Tommaso continued and momentarily looked away. There was a brief amount of sorrow in his eyes. "To be mortal...." He plucked a string on his lute. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"You didn't seem really surprised to see us," Petra commented.

"Heh....," the hare seemed to show a mild form of displeasure. "I guess being here long enough. Somebody would eventually show up."

"What's wrong?"

Tommaso shook his head, causing his long ears to flop around. "It's not your fault. My.....friends recommended that I go here. They.....feel that it's time that I started to meet new people."

"In a place where people are trying to find companionship?" Shen asked seriously.

"And more...," Petra added.

"Hmm....it's awkward for me. I know. I'm sorry."

"It's alright," Shen stated. "If you wish, we can leave."

"No.....it's ok." He gave a slight wave to them. "I guess it's better to have you two here than one of the Yuki women to eventually show up. I was expecting one of them to come bumping to me anytime now."

"There's so many of them," Petra happily commented. "The first time we saw a New Olympian in their true form, we thought all of them were them."

There was a hint of a smile on Tomasso's face. "Or people of my family."

"There's a lot of....your kind?" Shen asked.

"Sort of." The hare decided to put his lute onto the grass and lean back his arms and hands to the ground. "My mother is Unut, an Egyptian goddess. I was born around 400 years ago on former Earth."

"400 years....," Shen commented. "Yet you look so young."

"Immortality has its advantages......and its disadvantages...." The mild hint of sadness returned to his face momentarily. "No, I feel like I always have when I reached the age of 20.....like you."

"You said that there were lots of hares."

"My mother had a rather large family with a man from Italy. You might even notice the light Italian accent in my voice. I had many brothers and sisters till my parents felt it was safe to leave our home. Then....we learned that there were other mythics out there. The Unut family takes up about 3% of the New Olympian population. We reproduced.....well.....like rabbits."

"Italian?" Shen commented. "I know so little about former Earth."

"Hmm....no big surprise. I still remember how it looked before it turned into what it is now. It was pretty.....'was'....here it's not so bad."

"Gabatrix was supposed to have an Italian mother, wasn't he?" Petra asked.

Shen nodded his head. "Yeah, he was as far as I know."

"I don't know. I never met him, but I know his contributions to everything," Tomasso said. His finger pointed to the sky. "He indirectly helped make all of this possible. I still remember when the Great Ones forged this planet from nothing."

"To have such abilities.....yet the New Olympians do nothing in the conflict with the Itreans."

Tomasso shook his head. "I can't get into politics. We went through enough as it was so long ago. Besides.....I'm trying to let my music do the talking. Ehm.....trying."

"What type of instrument are you playing with?" Petra asked.

"It's an Oud.....I think," the hare scratched his chin. "Normally, these things have more than the number of strings, but I'm trying to learn how to play it. I've been training with Upi-Sekhemti, who can play this way better than I can."

He leaned forward to look at his instrument. His furry fingers reached over before he plucked the strings a few times. He created a small musical rhythm on the lute for a second before he stopped and shook his head.

"It doesn't sound bad," Shen commented.

Tomasso sighed. "It's just.....difficult." He wrapped his hands around himself and looked at the two. "It took a lot for me to come out here."

"To the Garden?" Petra asked.

"Yeah. My friends believed that I should go to here. I'm not used to talking to strangers."

Shen crossed his arms. "You're the first person we've met in the Garden of New Olympia." He gave a brief chuckle. "We were getting close to giving up and trying to see if there was another way. We could have met others."

"No, we weren't....," Petra lightly scolded him before playfully slapping his arm. "You've said it yourself that the fun of being young again was to finally meet others. Even that Yuki woman said it herself before we were teleported here."

There was a slight chuckle that came from Tommaso. Even he felt the raw energy and happiness that the couple had. It felt comforting to him. His nose flicked a couple of times as he looked upon the trees.

"So......umm.....Tommaso?" Petra asked him, but Shen lightly tapped her to interrupt her.

"I.....don't think that we should try to coax him," Shen told her quietly, but Tommaso easily overheard it.

"Coax?" the hare asked.

Shen shrugged. "We...we already know what the purpose that the Garden of New Olympia is supposed to be. 'We,'" he gestured to his wife. "We're trying to look for....lovers. Don't want to make it sound like we're trying to proposition you."

"Oh!" Tomasso remarked. The hare lightly waved his hands. "No....no....I don't feel like you're trying to push yourselves onto me. Heh," He briefly looked at the couple's physiques. "I made the choice to be here. I know the reason for being in the Garden of New Olympia. I'm not exactly.....turned off by your arrival." He was slightly taken aback and seemed like he was trying to find the correct words to say. "Like.....wait.....you have an interest in me?"

"Umm....," Petra nodded to Shen. "My husband and I have been talking since we got here. We.....since we got a new life to live, we have been wanting to expand our relationships. We love each other."

"Yes, we absolutely love each other," Shen added.

"It's just.....we want more. We've been married for forty-seven years. We're thinking of wanting to expand, but...."

"Well.....we were a lot older in our retirement on Cebravis and umm.....it would have been awkward trying to have outside relationships with.... A bunch of younger adults."

"Free love on Cebravis is wonderful but for the young too. We didn't want to bring the topic up with the other senior citizens who were our age."

"No, no," Shen shook his head. "God, no."

Tomasso nodded. "I understand. You don't need to fear too much about us, though, when it comes to age. I mean.....I'm pretty old, but.....many humans that come to New Olympia don't prefer to live forever. We're pretty used to being in relationships where mortals get old and pass away in time. It doesn't bother us."

"I'm surprised that many humans here don't choose to be immortal." Shen gave a confused look.

"Well.....I can't speak for everyone. Love is love, after all."

"Yes, it is," Petra took Shen's hand and held it. The two looked at each other with a cent of happiness before looking at the hare.

Tommaso was getting the hint rather well with the two wandering humans. He could see that they had an interest in wanting to have a 'third-person' in the relationship that they clearly established with themselves. He briefly seemed to think about it. He had to weigh the idea carefully, especially if they found another in the great Garden.