The Garden of New Olympia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many people are we talking about when it comes to your relationship?" the hare asked.

"Ah.....we haven't decided yet," Petra remarked. "Another? Four?"

"We haven't made our mind up on it yet," Shen interjected.

"Four," Petra was adamant. "A woman may be if.....umm...."

"Yes?" Tommaso's brow peaked.

"If.....you want to be in our relationship."

Tommaso seemed to think about it for a few seconds. He couldn't deny that the humans were pleasing to the eye. The entire purpose of the Garden of New Olympia was to let oneself go. To find another to be with was a worthwhile goal, especially in matters of love. They seemed truthful as well. It wasn't to say that threesome or foursome relationships were uncommon either. If anything, it was almost all but encouraged, especially with the male and female gender imbalance.

"I....," Tommaso was not entirely sure. "You two are.....interesting. You weren't what I expected."

"When was the last time that?" Petra tried to ask, but Shen tried to cut her off.

"Xīn'ài, I don't want to push him," Shen interjected before looking at him. "Something is troubling you.....and if we are bothering you, then we'll leave you alone."

"Hmm....," Tommaso wasn't going to be the sort to hide the fact that something was troubling him. Even he could see it in their faces that Shen was discouraged. He decided to go ahead and tell them the truth.

"It's alright," he explained to them. "I......you don't have to go. It's been a very long time since I was in a relationship. I lost count past two hundred years ago.....not since....." He paused and turned his body to look directly at them. "A long time ago, my mother believed that all the mythics were destroyed. My parents believed that if....my kind were seen in human society, it would.....cause problems."

"Don't you have the ability to turn into a human?" Shen asked. "Disguise yourselves?"

"My mother did, but not the children. There is a crystal that we have to touch to gain that ability. During World War 2 and afterward, my mother simply didn't have access to it. This forced our family into hiding. It was......rough.....especially when it was reaching the fifty-year mark. With.....no other people to fall in love with.....brothers and sisters were beginning to pair off."

"Oh no....," Petra remarked.

"Yes," Tommaso continued. "Some used the argument that the Pharaohs did such things, but my mother could see that we needed to leave home. Things were getting bad. Once we did, we learned that we weren't the only mythics that survived. It became a reprieve for the whole family. Finally, we had access to all of it. However, the events inspired my sister....or one of them to a road of treachery."

The hare stopped and looked at the scenery to remind himself that he was in a better place. It helped him refocus his mind. It was best to let them know the entire story. He could feel that these two would remain. Their hearts were in the right place.

"Aritaakhu....," he continued. "She believed that she was the chosen one. Some.... misguided prophecy that she would heal Earth from the orange muck. She viewed herself as the goddess of light, but.....she was all but that, far from that. She became Starfall. She almost succeeded in her mission and defeated all the Great Ones. Gabatrix's legacy would have never been fulfilled. We would have all worshipped her."

"The orange muck...," Shen looked at Petra. "Was she going to save Earth?"

"She was, but....in her own way. Her rebellion.....she imprisoned my mother, me, and most of the family. A few of the mythics joined her cause, believing that the gods were doing nothing to stop the orange muck. She was.....wrong...so wrong. She was only making herself the true goddess to rule them all. However, during her short coup d'etat, she decided that she needed to have an heir. She was far from noble....," there was a short moment that Tommaso gripped his hand hard. "She viewed herself as the true goddess of goodness and grace that she needed an heir. She wanted a child and ra......forced me to......give her one. Threatened to harm the family if I refused."

"Oh god," Petra commented. Her hand was put to her mouth. Even Shen could understand what he was getting at. A small tear ran down the hare's face, but he quickly put it aside.

"Is she still alive?" Shen asked.

"She's gone now," Tommaso answered. "Her reign of evil was put down."

"When did this happen?"

"A little over two hundred years ago. Still feels like it was yesterday."

"It must be so difficult," Petra consoled him. Her hand reached forward and pressed against the hare's leg. Her face was filled with sympathy.

"My mother forgave her. Everyone else did," the hare continued. "Unut knew that Aritaakhu had gone insane, but...."

"You can't." Shen nodded his head.

The hare shook his head in disgust. "I can't forgive her....not after what she did. She died as Starfall the Betrayer.....the betrayer of our family.....the betrayer of everything that Unut was trying to establish. She ruined our family name.....even if it's long ago. It's......"

Even if it was something that happened so long ago, Shen and Petra were truly seeing what was troubling the hare so much. To have a burden of this magnitude pressed against oneself was challenging at most.

"I understand," Petra explained to him. "No wonder you have a hard time with others. An evil sister that disregards her own family in such a way as that. It must have been hard for you to come here."

"Not only that," Shen said as he looked at the scenery. "Now I'm starting to understand why the New Olympians wanted to distance themselves from humanity. After an event like that, they just couldn't risk getting involved in UWA affairs. I'm beginning to see why your people don't want to help in the fight against the Itreans."

"Yes....," Tommaso said. "Again.....I stay out of politics, but.....it's something that motivates us. Let humanity do what it wants to do. It's your right."

"Just as it's our right to be here," Petra said.

The hare reached over and plucked a string on his instrument. Shen reached over and touched Tommaso's shoulder. He could see that he was doing his best to hold back his tears. It was an ancient scar that remained with him. However, the soothing touch of the two wandering humans felt comforting. If anything, it felt like welcoming.

"That's why your friends felt that you should be here," Petra told Tommaso.

"Yes," Shen added. "You're absolutely correct, Petra. Tommaso, to carry a burden like this for so long is a burden on the soul. Petra and I....," he reached over and touched his wife's leg. "Before I met her, I was born on Mars like many of those that had settled on it. We were growing up when Gabatrix was about to do his big flight. Now we get to see the aftermath of it. I might not be as old as you, but....you can't blame yourself for the path you're on now. It's the same with my past. I can't hold my descendants accountable for what they did to Earth. In the end, we have to forgive."

"And look at the place that your people made." Petra held her hands out in the raw joy of the environment. "It's so beautiful and wonderous."

"I agree. We grew up in a place where everything was so artificial. The canyons of Mars had its own beauty, but nothing like what you're a part of now. That's an achievement. It seems to me that you are a part of a system where anyone can be what they want to be. Everyone is free. I think it's time to let go of the past."

"Your friends knew that somebody or some group would eventually find you. You've been bottling all of that for some time, and it's been hurting you. I think that it would be wonderful for you to be a part of our group."

"Yes." There was a strong hint of happiness on Shen's face. "In fact, I think it would be great. You remind me a little bit of my step-cousin of my former husband. He was a person who was reserved, but he moved to Cebravis, and it was like new life was poured into him. He became a fisherman and helped out the marine biologists that operate from Lew-Omsk. Hell, he even dabbles in music. He was the one that suggested that we go and check out New Olympia."

"He did?" Tommaso asked.

"Yeah. We felt that it would be a good vacation and it was a new life for us, instead. It wasn't easy, but one that I think our family will adjust to."

Petra closed her eyes and nodded solemnly. "I want to move forward. Tommaso, you can trust us. We promise to be by your side if you want. Shen and I have been married forever."

"It was the same for me," Shen added. "My husband passed away before I eventually met Petra. We've been married together ever since."

"That's usually an oath for all the mythics that live here," the hare replied. "Sometimes we are married to one another for so long that married couples have to 'take breaks' in the marriage to find another. Mortals tend to serve as good distractions. By the time the mortals pass away, the immortal ones will come back together and rediscover their love for one another. In the end, all marriages are eternal till death divides us. Hmmm....."

Shen and Petra were left with their own thoughts. They could see that Tommaso was considering things very carefully. He couldn't deny that the more he opened up to the two, the more he had an interest in them. They had every good quality that a set of mortals could contain.

"I....admit that I do feel something for you two," the hare confessed. He took a deep breath. "It's......difficult for me to confess things. You're right.....both of you. I came to this forest to see a new path for myself. I think that.....maybe the path is with you two."

"We promise not to disappoint you," Petra happily told him.

"We can always take the speed that you want to go," Shen added.

He continued to think about it. "I can think of a few ways that we can approach this."

Petra lightly smiled. "In what way?"

"I was.......thinking something like......heh.....I....." he was happily flustered. His heart began to flutter a little bit. He had no words to say.

"What?"

"Um....well....," the hare pressed his finger to his chin. He hadn't had a chance to really think about it too much before he saw Shen move his legs apart. Any hint of sadness was not present in his tone. He was thinking of the lewd scene that appeared before him. Instead, he had a pleasant view of Shen's genitals. He had been doing a good job hiding it, but the sight of a partially erect penis was present to the hare. Tommaso had licked his lips, and his whiskers twitched a little bit. Shen wasn't a heavily endowed figure, but it didn't matter to him. His scrotum and circumcised member showed that of a person who was eager to engage in a rather intimate encounter for him. The fine smooth coat of black pubic hair lined the region.

Petra was no different as she opened up her legs. Her vaginal opening was present for him to see and enjoy. She took her fingers and began to massage the top portion of her cleft. Her clit could be easily seen as her pointer finger rubbed it gently. The sight of the two humans alone showing a level of excitement and care for him felt inviting. These humans were gentle and kind. They were more than the opposite that his sister ever was. If anything, they were the embodiment of purity in true loving form.

For Tommaso, he responded in kind and decided to show them his genitals. He moved his pawed feet and furry legs apart. The hare's scrotum was covered in a nice layer light white fur. For both Shen and Petra, the sight was not what they expected but not an outright surprise either. The body and physique of Tommaso reflected more of the concept of a thin male human body with his anthro-like form. This almost applied the same way when it came to his member. Altogether, he had a pair of grape-sized balls. This connected to a furry sheath where his penis slowly grew. Free from the sheath, his engorged member had an almost similar shape to a human penis, being a slight pinkish color to it. His erection continued to grow in size.

Tommaso went and placed his lute far from his position to ensure that he wouldn't accidentally crush it. He closed his eyes towards the two and welcomed the two to him. Shen and Petra crawled to him before their faces went to his furry chest. Gently, the two humans began to kiss the top portion of his chest simultaneously. The feel was pleasant. He could feel his body start to relax as nature took its course.

Both Shen's and Tommaso's erections continued to grow. Petra could feel her nether regions grow wet with excitement. While the hare was different from the human, the feeling was the same. The human lips met the soft array of hairs. It was amazingly warm and soothing to the touch, being reminiscent of rabbit's fur. It was short but comfortable. More and more kisses were being planted on him.

"Ah....," Tommaso lightly gasped. His arms fell outward. He could feel his body be slowly guided to the soft grass. Any form of resistance in his mind was quickly swept away at the moment.

"You're so soft," Petra lightly added while she resumed her kisses. Her hand went to the hare's erection. Even though he was smaller in stature than Shen, his member stood out to five inches in length. Shen's erection reached its peak of about six inches in length. Shen also extended his hand toward Tommaso's scrotum. Before he knew it, the hands began to caress it gently. The pleasure started to register in his mind.

Naturally, Tommaso's legs were spread far to allow full entry to his crotch. The kissing resumed, and he felt nothing but bliss. His breathing was picking up. Before he knew it, Shen's mouth reached his. A deep passionate kiss could be felt from his mouth before it was replaced with another set of lips. Petra responded just as passionately as well. The hare's back rested comfortably on the grass.

"I think that he likes it, honey," Petra quietly told Shen. "I can't believe how delicate your fur is."

"T....thank....," Tommaso tried to say, but he could feel his body being caressed. In his thoughts, he knew the art of pleasure that any person could bring. However, he was amazed at how adaptive the couple was. Indeed they had been deprived of making love to other individuals. He was more than convinced that they should have been more than a couple. Their caressing was incredible.

Petra had a firm grasp on the hare's raging member. She began to gently stroke it with her hands. His balls began to lurch back and forth from the heavy movement. More and more of the pleasure started to fire in Tommaso's mind.

"It feels......amazing," the hare said as he felt Shen kiss his cheek. Petra was pressing her lips to the hare's stomach. A very slight wisp of moaning was heard from him, but he was trying to keep it down.

"You've been deprived," Petra said. "You've been away from all forms of lovemaking. Nobody should be kept away from that."

"How would you like us to pleasure you?" Shen calmly asked. There was a slight grin on his face as Tommaso opened up his eyes. He lifted his head to look at the two humans that were playing with his body.

"I'm......not ready for.....," the hare tried to say. "Not.......ready for intercourse.....but.....oral.....yes."

"Oral is good," Petra said. "Who gets to be the lucky one?"

Tommaso seemed to think about it. Oral sex had its advantages and felt like a good introduction to eventually proceed further in a physical relationship. It was challenging to make up his mind, but he finally reached a compromise with himself.

"I want to suck......and to receive it," the hare answered.

Shen paused as he looked at Petra. There was a nod on their faces as they agreed with one another.

"Sixty-Nine," the couple said simultaneously, almost sparking a chuckle from Petra. It was a contagious laugh that even made the hare smile as well.

Shen was strategic with the concept. In a few seconds, he had gotten off Tommaso and considered the correct position. The Sixty-Nine position could be done in different ways. Even for a person such as Tommaso, that went through a tragic event long ago, Shen had to consider the best and most comfortable position for him. It didn't take long for him to reach a conclusion.

"I'll lay down on my back," Shen told him.

"Good idea," Petra added.

"Ok," Tommaso responded. He watched as Shen laid down on his back. His erection jutted like a leaning flagpole. Even if Petra liked the idea, she was still taken aback a little bit by what she was going to do. Sixty-nine was beneficial for two individuals but usually harder for three to enjoy on an equal level. However, that wasn't the point. Both the two wanted to make sure that Tommaso was the one that enjoyed the event the most.

Even the hare was catching on rather quickly to the ideas that were in place. He got on all fours and shifted to expose his rear end to Shen. His scrotum and hardened penis jutted downward. His anus was tiny but visible, with his small puffy brown tail pressed straight up to the sky. He began to back himself so that his member was pointing directly over Shen's face.

Tommaso had a pleasant upside view of Shen's member. He was slightly shorter and would have to stretch his neck, head, and frame a little bit so that Shen would have a fair amount of access.

Petra crawled around to be close to Shen's face. She watched as the hare lowered his erect tip towards her husband's face. At the same time, Tommaso had absolute freedom. He used his furry, pawed hand to grip the human's cock. He opened up his mouth and quickly pressed the tip to his lips.

Shen was easily able to take in the hare's member all the way to the base. It had a faint salty taste to it, but it quickly faded. He began to make a sucking motion with his mouth as his saliva covered the entire shaft. Tommaso made no thrusting motions making it easy for Petra to nuzzle her nose and mouth to the hare's scrotum. She didn't want to lick it due to the fur in place, but it felt comforting to press her face to it. She never hesitated in rubbing her mouth and nose on the base of his shaft and balls. The scent was also pleasant as well.

"Mmph.....," Tommaso replied in pleasure. The sudden surge of the feeling was almost enough to make him prematurely release. It felt intense and different. He had to remain focused away from what he was feeling and focus on what sixty-nine was all about. It was about ensuring that his partner was happy. The hare rested his body comfortably on Shen's. While the human lacked much in body hair or fur, he was still warm and smooth to the touch. For Shen, it was like being wrapped up in a warm furry blanket. The firm legs, skinny arms, and soft hair on his body were just as soothing. He firmly understood why his wife had such positive comments about Tommaso's body.

The hare did his best to engulf Shen's penis. Unlike his, Shen was much more prominent due to a larger frame. However, the position did have some unique abilities. Sixty-nine allowed the furthest entry for a person that wanted to suck on another's member. The curvature of the erection combined with the shape of the mouth and throat could fit perfectly inside with the deepest penetration possible. He took one of his pawed hands and wrapped it around the base. He began to suck on the tip as he put half of the shaft into his mouth. He was careful, however. The buck teeth could accidentally cut Shen if he bit down on him. Thankfully, he was already aware of this and used his front lips to help serve as a wall. The inside of his mouth was slick, warm, and smooth. A layer of saliva already began to pool onto Shen's pubic hair.

Tommaso began to bob his head up and down. This caused his long floppy ears to dance around. Being on top had its advantages. With Shen on the ground, he had to work harder. The hare, however, was at liberty to shift around and use his neck muscles to the fullest. This would allow the maximum amount of effort needed to bring pleasure to Shen. With Shen, he didn't shift his head and simply used his mouth and throat muscles to suck on Tommaso's member.