The Garden of New Olympia Ch. 03

Story Info
Short Story, Human/Anthro, M/F, Interspecies, Love, Sex.
11.3k words
4.36
1.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Some People Just Like It Rough

Tags: Male Human, Female Ogre, Female Anthro (Scalie), M/F, M/FF, Consensual, Oral, Intercourse, Impregnate, Rough Sex, Aggressive Sex, Femdom (Consensual), Cursing, Muscle, Size, BBW, Masturbating

Somewhere almost seventy kilometers away in another section of the Garden of New Olympia, a man is running. The location consists of elm and Maplewood trees of various colors. The grass is somewhat lengthy but still easy to traverse.

The sounds of heavy breathing could be heard as the naked man moved at a jogging pace. A mild sweat could be seen from his somewhat pale complexion. His short black hair barely touches his ears. His member bounces around between his legs as he hurries at a quickened pace.

Carsen was never the athletic type, but his frame did show some muscle and firmness to it. Besides his head, only his crotch showed any signs of additional body hair. There was a sense of urgency in how he moved. He pressed through a set of low-lying tree branches, causing them to bend back into position after he pushed through.

There was a slight clearing ahead of the man. He had reached an area that consisted of a swamp, but it wasn't the same as the swamps of former Earth. The stench and odor were not present. Instead, the fragrance of various wildflowers filled his nostrils. On Carsen's right was a large lake. These were no fetid waters. In this lake was a clean and almost clear spring. An underground source of some sort was pumping the water and moving any signs of decaying matter away. Various trees would grow in the lake and protrude outward into the sky. Spanish moss and other various water ferns permeated near the edge of the waters.

The man had little time to enjoy much of the scenery. He knew that if he waited any longer, he would be caught. Adrenaline was present in his system. He needed to hide. He didn't seem scared in any way, but his mission was paramount. On his left was a set of orange trees that were bearing fruit. A huge thicket was not far from this spot. It must have been large enough for a house to reside.

"There's a place....," he quietly said to himself. He ran across this spot till he narrowly skimmed the muddied edge of the lake's edge before diving into the thicket. Leaves and foilage brushed his sides as he dug in. Within a few seconds, all was quiet. Resting on the ground, he lowered his profile, getting onto his knee.

By now, Carsen was buried in the brush so well that he couldn't see the lake. It reached clear above his head. However, from his position, he could still look up and see one of the towering pylons. There was just enough vision that he could see the occasional bottomless flash of red light that emitted from the top tip. The emitting light was slow.

"Two more minutes of this, and I get to have a good time," Carsen said to himself. He was still breathing heavily. He was patiently waiting. Despite the lingering desire to seek safety in the bushes, Carsen wasn't really afraid......except in losing. Seconds went by with nothing happening. All seemed to be according to plan.

THUMP! THUMP! The ground lightly shook not far from him. Carsen's heart skipped a beat as he tried to maintain his composure. He knew that 'she' was not far from his position.

His mind told him everything as his blurred, obscured vision said to him that the great ogre was not far from him. She had to be twenty feet from his position. The amount of weight on her body was enough for her to shake the dirt and grass around Carsen as she jumped or moved. However, she made it her goal to sneak around. It wasn't easy for her case. The sheer mass of her body made it difficult for her to find what she was looking for.

However, she still had one advantage, and it was going to be a difficult one for Carsen to counter. Trying to outrun the ogre was a difficult task as it was, but hiding posed its own set of challenges.

Even now, the gargantuan woman's hog-like nose flared as she used her powerful sense of smell. She was on the hunt, and victory was an ever-present desire. Even she felt the surge of adrenaline. To find Carsen would warrant an excellent reward. The sounds of her sniffing and using her hands to shift some of the foliage around daunted his hearing. Had she found him?

Carsen remained absolutely quiet, but a part of him felt the lingering desire to be found. She was so strong and powerful. All she had to do was to reach inside and yank him out.

Yet, he also hoped to have one chance of evading her. There was another blinking of red lights from the pilon. The ogress was losing time and was debating about retracing the scent.

"Argh!" the unknown woman yelled out. "Come out, little man!" Her accent was broad, thick, and had a butchered English to it. There was a snarl and snort from her nose. "I'm going to find you!"

Her feet slapped the ground as she seemed to be looking around and towards the lake. It appeared that she hadn't found him. She started to walk around the thicket of bushes. It was away from Carsen's vision.

Carsen, on the other hand, breathed a sigh of relief. In another thirty seconds, he would win, and she would lose. He would gain the spoils of victory, and she would....

CRASH! The large hand went flying into the foliage. It seemed to know precisely where the lone human was located. The hand alone was big enough to firmly grapple Carsen by the shoulder before hoisting him clear through the thicket. The man almost yelped in surprise, but she was being careful not to truly hurt him in the quick action.

In less than a second, the man was thrown clear from the array of greenery. The great hand had disappeared or let him go. He was tossed near the muddy edge of the lake, rolling a little bit before coming to a stop.

"Found you!" The woman happily said. There was a snort and laugh before Carsen was haplessly lifted off from the grass. The strength of the unknown character was incredible. She was able to pick him up with no difficulty whatsoever. The human lightly smiled at her as he looked upon her.

The ogress was a giant woman that stood at the height of over eight feet approaching the nine-foot mark. She was more than just a woman, but that of a pig-like creature. Her skin had a dark complexion. She had a nose of a hog and two protruding fangs that stuck out from the sides of her mouth. Her ears protruded from her head and were slightly floppy. Her stomach and frame showed her to be fat with a protruding curved gut. However, where there was fat, there were also prime muscles that stuck to her arms and legs. One could easily assume that she gorged upon meals but also did constant heavy lifting. Her ass was also lightly bulbous and had a pig-like curving tail that stuck near its top. Her breasts were also significant but slightly saggy with dark black nipples. The top of her hair consisted of dreadlocks that waved freely below her shoulders as she moved.

"Damn....," Carsen said with a light hint of frustration. "There's no evading that nose of yours, huh, Nia?"

The ogress smiled, but the signs were obvious that it was more of glee in winning than anything else. There was almost a look of hunger that was in her pig-like eyes. She used both of her hands to hold onto his armpits hoisting him closer to her face.

"Human cower in grass," She tried to say. "Won't even try to outrun me?"

"Hard to do that when you could outrun most of the mythics on this planet," He replied.

"Heh, heh.....admit defeat, Carsen. A promise is a promise. To the victor goes the spoils."

"Of course.....you win.....fair and square."

Nia made a deep howling laugh. Carsen showed a raging erection that she looked upon. It seemed to make her almost salivate. The enormous amount of drool seemed to fall to the ground below as she opened up her legs a little bit.

"Little human good at it.....good lover.....good runner.....good at....."

Carsen already knew what was going to happen next. Standing upright and using her sheer strength, she took the man and moved him downward. Nia, the ogress might not have been beautiful to most individuals. Her frame seemed to lack many of the aesthetics that some bachelors would prefer, but to Carsen, she was beyond beautiful. His erection lightly pressed against the big stomach before his body and face were lowered, almost driven straight to her crotch.

Nia's vaginal area was surprisingly free of hair. It was a large cleft area where Carsen's face was practically squished into.

"Please me!" Nia demanded. "Weak human.....give pleasure."

Carsen's nose had a strong scent of the area. For most humans to have the smell of Nia's nether region, the reaction was obvious. The vagina of an ogre-like mythic was generally vile and stank to the highest degree, causing any person to recoil away in utter disgust. However, that wasn't what Carsen was picking up at all. His mind told him something else. It was almost as if his senses were flipped. To him, the vaginal secretions of Nia were that of honey and nectar. It was as if Nia's crotch was lined with a layer of the freshest roses. The odor went into his nostrils and caused the man's erection to be harder than a rock.

"I....umph!" Carsen tried to say as his lips were pressed to her vagina.

"Less talk! More tongue!" Nia yelled in frustration.

There was no protest as the man tried to wrap his arms around her legs. He opened his mouth wide and could briefly see an ooze of her secretions leak to the grass below. Again, it was as if it was if someone had flipped over a barrel of molasses to dribble down. His tongue met her moist lips as he began to lick her.

"Ah!" Nia responded with a grunt. "Good....."

The human's body felt a sense of ease even when pressed to her crotch. It was as if he felt that he belonged to the location. He began to lick as much of her juices as he possibly could. The pleasure started to travel through Nia's body like a wave.

Carsen knew that the ogress was enjoying it. He had been well accustomed to this before. Her reaction was the same as always, and her sexual appetite was never-ending. His tongue had to do a lot of work. Her vaginal entrance was large and reflective for a person that was chubby. His head bumped into the roll of fat as he continued to lick her.

Nia was tempted to lift one hand away from her lover, but Carsen grabbed her large hand. Gently, the ogress clasped his hand in union. Her fingers easily encased his hand. The sense of great sexual desire was muted by the compassion that the two shared. It was a constant reminder to Nia about the genuine love that the man had for her.

"I love you.....Carsen," Nia said in her deep, grunted voice.

The ogress began to moan. The human tongue had plenty of area for his tongue to go. A certain tradition occurred with how Carsen performed oral sex with Nia. He would lick from directly into the central entrance and upward towards her labia. Eventually, he would reach her clit. The giant bud would dance around his tongue, where he would proceed to swish his face. With his pointer and middle finger, he would then press it towards her entrance. Her slick juices would easily allow his hand to go inside of her. There, he would begin to thrust it over and over again.

"Uhgh......ugh....," Nia moaned. Her panting was deep and grunted as before. Her teeth would clinch with the lower portion of her pig-like snout, cringing her top layer of teeth. Carsen had the concept perfectly. The scent was driving his senses wild. How did her juices be so foul yet be something so fresh to him? He wanted to be inside of her. No.....he wanted to ravage her. The mythics were nigh and near invulnerable, but Nia was near invincible. She was a stone slab of a wall. Her own strength and raw power were a turn-on for him.

She released his hand and then brought it to her right nipple. She started to use one finger to caress the areola, further adding more stimulation. Meanwhile, she kept on hand on the back of Carsen's neck.

"And.....to think," Nia commented. "You could have had me pleasuring you if you could.....have stayed out of sight for just ten more seconds. How pathetic. So weak.....no wonder I get you. You want me to crotch fuck your face, little human!"

She looked down and grimaced at him. Her aggression and sexual pleasure rode together hand and hand. The human wasn't short by any means. Carsen was actually just within six feet in height. However, her height and mass easily towered over him. She saw the man was into it, and he was nodding as he continued to pleasure her to the best of his abilities.

Actually, the physical strength she was applying to him was a little hard for him. Even though he was well adapted to this form of roughness, she was almost threatening to smother him into her skin. Carsen had to monitor his breathing carefully and even used the vaginal folds to breathe. His arm was even feeling the stress of pleasuring her. It was simply an intense moment that he had to adjust to.

However, the combined actions had an effect on the giant ogress. Nia was all too acquainted with such pleasure. The need to have it fulfilled drove her sanity and senses to the breaking point. She was all too aware of the violent nature of her species (or the so few, thereof). She showed a look of intensity and anger. She was showing it when she hungered for more and more. It was a war with her own mind. A part of her put some restraint on her own physical strength. Any more, and it was possible for her to accidentally kill the man that she loved.

"Grah! More! MORE, punny human!" She yelled. Even in a forest where everyone has well separated apart, Nia's words went far and wide. If there were anything out there, they would have definitely heard something.

She continued to play with her breast. The size of her chest was well above that of any human woman. While she carried some weight to her, the fatness also contributed to the size of her breasts as well. While big and saggy, each one was slightly bigger than honeydews, with areolas the size of a diameter of a baseball.

Saliva mixed with her juices continued to drip onto the grassy floor below. Carsen was relentless in his assault to pleasure her. She began to react in a way where she started to open up her legs more and more. She even slightly leaned forward but, doing so, threatened to push the man's mouth and tongue away from her vagina. Her own fat was a wall and obstruction to Carsen's head and face. The man slapped her leg in protest. It served as a reminder to arch herself back up and simply enjoy the event.

"Don't stop! Don't stop, or I'll break you!" She exclaimed. Her words were little more than an empty threat. Carsen knew that she was the type to be fussy.

He continued to lick her clit with all due vigor, but the muscle on his tongue was wearing out more and more. He would take breaths and get the incredible scent to rush into his senses. She might as well let go of him because he never wanted to leave her crotch. Her breathing was increasing more and more. Her vaginal muscles began to start tensing up. Carsen knew that her orgasm was coming.

"Argh! Argh!" Her teeth cringed. Carsen used his arm to the greatest extent. It turned into a piston that would thrust and withdraw to the maximum speed possible. It would be a matter of seconds before he would have to stop. The muscles of his arm were being used to their full extent and couldn't hold out forever, but it wouldn't matter. He was used to operating like this.

An enormous roar rang out from the ogress's mouth. It was a deep reverberating sound that echoed for kilometers wide. The hinted sound of a pig-like squeal could be heard briefly before she stopped. Her orgasm struck her hard. Carsen's fingers were being milked. Nia was stiff as a post as Carsen had a whole gasp of air. It was important as he could feel the full power of the ogress hold him into place. His neck muscles gave a brief pop sound as she threatened to crush him.

The ogress's jism flowed out of her entrance and down Carsen's fingers. The man reacted appropriately as he moved his mouth directly towards the source. His mouth was wide open as he began to drink more of the foul-smelling ooze. His mind was in pure bliss. To him, it had the sweet taste of sugar and milk. His body eagerly accepted it like it was nothing.

"Ah.....," Nia lightly grunted. A snort came from her nose. Her strength and energy waned more and more as her climax had come to an end. Even the intense hold on Carsen's head had stopped completely. Meanwhile, the human continued to lap her entrance, devouring the contents that she released.

"Good....," she lightly coed. She used her hand to cradle the back of Carsen's neck. "Drink it all up."

Nia's orgasm was at a close. She could see that the human was all but done. His arm and face were soaked. She quickly lifted him up with a firm grip and placed him on the ground, standing up. She used her hand to begin cleaning up all the juices that were on him. She started to lap up her hands. Carsen put his hands on her stomach and sides.

"Wow....," he remarked.

"Very good," she said. "We eat and then play again?"

Carsen nodded his head. "Yes, but next time, it's thirty seconds less for you to find me."

Nia seemed to think about it. She was more in a position to say no, but her eyes looked upon Carsen's penis. He was still rock hard. Her tongue began to lick the sides of her tusks lips.

"Deal!" She answered.

*******

It must have been at least a good hour that passed. Carsen was once again on the run. It was at a different location, but he kept the lake to his right. The scenery was beautiful enough to admire, and there was a sense of belonging by being near the water. Even a short wash in the swampy water was enough to clean him and Nia's bodies of the recent sexual encounter. A chance to feed upon the oranges was more than enough to get him into full action again.

However, the lone human could still hear the distant sounds of Nia. She was hot on his trail. All he had to do was continue to evade her, and he would get his prize. The brief few moments he could look at the distant pilon, he knew that he was going to win.

Carsen leaped over a fallen log by the edge of the water. However, he had noticed that an extensive mangrove lay ahead of him. It easily grew on the edge of the lake, almost forming a wall. The foliage was so thick that he couldn't run through it. He had two choices to make: to either run to the left and hopefully outrun Nia or see if he could go into the water.

He briefly paused in his run to quickly consider his options. He didn't even bother to look at the water. The ogress's sense of smell was muted by the water, especially if he could get deep. The footsteps behind him were getting closer. The towering woman's foot foley was so heavy and enduring.

There was one last chance. He had twenty more seconds to evade her. He proceeded to run into the water where he could try to outswim her. In the water, he was nimbler. Carsen started to reach the edge of the lake. The mud began to splash in between his toes. Water was tossed in all directions as he got deeper and deeper into the water. The cold water reverberated in his body and legs as his adrenaline took him further in.

SPLASH! An enormous weight pressed against Carsen. He had so little time to react. His mind was trying to tell him so many things at once. Had Nia reached him and jumped into the water? Was she truly that close?

No.....It was far from that. The green-looking mass moved with never-ending speed. It struck so hard and so fast that the human couldn't do anything about it. A wave of fear echoed in Carsen's thoughts. An extensive set of jaws snapped onto his midsection. His entire body was twisted 90 degrees splashing him into the edge of the water.