The Garden of New Olympia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nia's eyes began to widen the moment that she heard the idea. It seemed like a wonderful idea. Finally, the ogress could let herself go and use every ounce of strength that she had in her possession. She grappled onto one of her breasts and could feel herself getting wet just from the concept.

"You have good idea," the ogress happily said. "Smart human.....smart human over the price of being weak. Smart human and ogre have strong, smart ogres."

"Well, I can't argue with that," Neb'hetep said with a smile. "With me around, you could have the most violent and aggressive sex ever and not have to worry about anything." She put her fingers to her snout. "Still.....I don't see how that's going to help in getting you pregnant, but....I have nothing else to do. I came to the Garden to find someone, and seeing you two go at it, might prove fruitful and entertaining."

"Hmm...," Nia gave an affirmative nod to her. "I like you now. Carsen smart to think of idea. Gator not worthy of being made into bag."

"Then you'll help us?" Carsen asked.

"Sure, but....I want to be a part of all this," Neb'hetep slowly opened up her legs to expose her large cloaca. "Go ahead and fight it out. Show me how you two make love to one another. Fight each other and fuck like wild animals. Pretend that Nia is going to grab you and ravage you unless you can try to fight back."

"Ha," they both looked at the crocodile with surprise. "You don't have a problem how nasty it might get?"

"It's as Nia had said. Some people just like it rough. I want to watch it all."

There was a small amount of spunk in how she said it. Neb'hetep's hand began to lower down to her waist. Nia looked down at Carsen as he looked up at her. They were starting to size each other out. The ogress wasn't going to argue with the concept. She had to look at the event as every past sexual event had been. She was an ogre, a creature meant for violence, but a lover stood in the way of such a thing.

On the one hand, she felt the desire to unleash her rage and anger, not in a way to maim or harm Carsen purposely, but to vent. For that, she was internally grateful for what Carsen was. She was everything to him, the perfect lover, willing to take the punches and still hug her after all was complete. For a moment, she closed her eyes and smiled. Her mind was at peace and acknowledged everything that was going to happen. However, that was sure to change at any moment.

"I won't hold back," Nia said with clear preciseness in her voice. The clarity of her voice reflected the peace that she felt, and now she could unleash its full fury.

Carsen knew what was about to happen as he stood up to face the ogress. He was more than used to the savage nature of what Nia was. A part of him already felt a stirring from his crotch. He could see that the only genuine difference was that there would be another to watch all of it. He balled up his fists and readied himself into a defensive stance. However, he already knew that the battle would be over relatively quickly. Nia had clenched her teeth. She could feel the hunger that grew inside of her. Even then, her nether regions could feel the savage appetite that grew. Her vaginal fluids began to leak profusely and onto the grass below. She started to growl in a deep low voice.

In a sporting chance move, Carsen would get to throw the first punch. He knew that he could never hurt her as he charged into her. He balled his fist and swung it directly into her stomach. It was like punching a brick wall. Her fat absorbed the blow as the ripples went outward. He threw another fist, causing the same amount of shock. There was no damage, and only the fat provided a level of cushioning to his knuckles. If she had nothing, it was possible he would have busted his knuckles trying to attack her.

"Rargh!" Nia replied with a fury. She took her hands and shoved them into Carsen. He was sent flying several feet to land on the soft grass.

Neb'hetep took her fingers and began to finger herself. Even if it was a lopsided fight, it didn't matter to her. She had to stay ready, however. If an ogress was going to unleash her anger, then anything could happen.

Carsen landed and rolled a little bit before trying to get back up, but the ogress simply marched forward. The human did an uppercut swing that struck the top section of her crotch and stomach, causing another ripple to echo about. However, Nia was quick. She lunged with her arm. Her hand went straight to Carsen's throat.

The giant hand grappled onto the man with fierce intensity. She was so strong that she lifted his head and body from the ground. She raised him directly to her face and roared at him. Her mouth went wide as she blew hot breath into his face.

"Pathetic! Weak!" she screamed at him. "I can eat you up! You're nothing but a toothpick....." Her eyes went down, and she looked at his body. It was as if she was looking at a naked man for the first time.

Neb'hetep could feel the sense of arousal fill her senses. Her fingers would dig into her vagina as she felt a wave of pleasure hit her. Carsen was helpless, but he was all too used to this. She could see this. It seemed so violent and aggressive even if they had been more than used to this. It was as if they were in a repeating loop.

To the human male, it was a form of erotic asphyxiation. It wasn't as far-fetched as the crocodile goddess had seen. Even in a time of thousands of years, she had seen her share of human beings. The concept of violence and sex could be closely linked. Essentially, fighting and resisting was a turn-on. There was no true shame in this, as the sexual encounter could be just as intense and relieving for those individuals. Even as she watched, Carsen acted like he was resisting her. His hand tried to strike her arm, but it was doing nothing.

It almost looked like she was going to bite his head off. Her grip on him was immense, and the bone was almost starting to crack. She was cutting off the blood supply, and there was no air getting into him. However, even a part of her knew that she was exerting too much onto him. After about five seconds, she threw him near the crocodile's direction. He landed and slid on the grass not far from her right side.

"Ack!" Carsen tried to respond. He was coughing and hacking rather severely while his back was pressed to the ground. There was massive bruising on his neck. She had applied so much pressure that his throat muscles were crushed. While adrenaline helped cover some of the pain, it was causing him to lose control of his bodily reactions.

In less than a few seconds, he wouldn't have to worry about it. Neb'hetep reached over and tapped her wet scaly finger onto the human's body. A glowing aura erupted as it perforated him. The injuries quickly sealed up, and the pain suddenly ceased. He could feel the air enter his lungs. Neb'hetep lazily returned to fingering herself.

Nia marched straight to Carsen. The man used his depleted strength to begin kicking toward the ogress's legs. His feet impacted her stoat limbs to do nothing. She looked down at his hardened member, and the look of unsatiated desire grew. The man went to his side as he was about to retreat, but it was too late.

The ogress fell upon him. Raw muscle impacted the man with a hard thump. She began to ravage him. She took her hands and forced him back upon his back. She was not far from Neb'hetep, that was enjoying the whole scene. Nia was only focused on Carsen and ignored the crocodile.

Neb'hetep's fingers continued to dance in her deepest of folds. There would be short hisses as she felt tempted to reach over and join the events. However, she knew her job and was going to stick to it.

Nia had grappled Carsen and pinned him to the ground. She got on her knees and began to straddle his legs. Her massive weight went crashing onto him. Contrary to belief, even the enormous heavyweight of the ogress was far from completely crushing the man's waist. Much of the heavy mass was evenly distributed as she rested upon him. She was, by all means, more than enough to keep the man from moving.

By now, Carson was powerless. He lightly cringed and felt his body become somewhat relaxed. He was well used to how Nia would react even if she was unleashing upon him. Her pattern in past sexual encounters led to the inevitable outcome. The giant ogress lifted her butt off of him, and she aimed herself over his member. She used two sets of fingers to place the tip to her enormous entrance. She was so wet that her fluids were leaning onto his body.

Carsen felt the sudden warmth as the ogress crashed her butt down hard onto his pelvis. His member had nowhere to go but straight into her deepest realm. He felt the crashing warmth as he was buried to the hilt inside of her. It would be difficult to look at the event as she used one hand to press upon his face and neck.

"I have you!" Nia exclaimed to him. "Weak human knows that he's defeated. Nia strong. Ogres strong. Fuck till you pass out!"

She grew intense as she braced herself on his shoulders and arms. Her enormous breasts fell upon the man's face. She looked down at his face displaying the raw intensity of her emotions. Deep below, the man's cock was driving in and out while she began to pump him.

It was this particular moment that Carsen had enjoyed the most. Having her on top wasn't necessarily a bad thing. She was the one using her own strength to get a thrill from lovemaking. It was a position that required little effort on his part. Her endurance would be long-lasting, and she was allowing herself to vent properly. However, this time it would be different.

Nia's butt would lift and smash down upon the pelvis with undying power. The sounds of flesh slamming into flesh could be clearly heard from Neb'hetep's location. The pleasure was driving through her senses like a hammer. Her thick juices would provide the perfect lubricant. Each time she thrust downward, the excess splashed outward and away from her vaginal entrance, coating Carsen's stomach and legs.

The crocodile goddess had to admit that she tried to hold back on her nose. The scent of the sexual encounter was a little too much for her sense of smell. The odor of the coupling, even in an open environment, still perforated the area. However, the vaginal secretions did feel good on Carson's hardened member. Nia's body heat was rather high, and the large mass of the woman did push that heat onto the man. However, the secretions helped retain the coolness of the air. Even a small amount of air was more than enough to keep the man from overheating.

Nia would increase her rhythm. She was grunting hard as she demanded more and more sexual pleasure. She would lift her butt high before driving it down. Her anger was returning to full swing. She took one hand and placed it around Carsen's neck. The human could feel the enormous pressure being slammed into him. His body reacted in sheer pain. Nia was hitting her weight upon her lover with such intensity that it was threatening to cause real damage to his pelvis. The organs were taking further punishment, and the ogress was now suffocating Carsen. A wave of fear in the man could be felt. Even with the sex, she hadn't gone this far. She was genuinely letting herself go.

"Argh!" She yelled and breathed down upon Carson. "Fuck me, pathetic creature!"

"Ah!" he was starting to yell out. Even with the intense sex, it was proving too much. She was on the verge of leaving permanent damage. The pain......

All of a sudden, the pain stopped. It was replaced with a sudden upsurge of pleasure. Nia wasn't doing anything different, but two sets of fingers were being applied to him. Neb'hetep had stopped pleasuring herself and was now pouring her magical energy into the human. Her healing magic was working. The bones were starting to crack, and the damaged organs were repairing themselves. It was the greatest form of relief that he could feel. His mouth was agape. The ogress was starting to realize that she needed to calm down. She was slowing down. Instead, the sex felt comfortable. Her blood rage was coming to a close.

"Thank......you," Carsen said. His hands began to feel Nia's enormous chest. Another hand caressed the side cheek of the great woman. He could feel the tusks. Nia took Carsen's hand, opened her mouth, and began biting down on it. Her teeth tried to cut into his flesh, but Neb'hetep's magic was preventing any further damage.

Nia hadn't stopped in her thrusts. Instead, she had been savoring the moment while she started to gyrate her hips. The ogress could feel the hardened member that was impaled as deep as the man possibly could.

"And that's where I'll stop you," Neb'hetep muttered.

Suddenly, the sexual passion of the moment came to a screeching halt. Both Nia and Carsen turned their heads to look at the crocodile goddess. A significant question seemed to permeate what she had meant by her statement. Neb'hetep seemed to have stopped completely when she leaned toward the two. Her desire to pleasure herself had come to an abrupt end.

"What you mean!?" Nia asked.

"Ummm....," Carsen commented.

"Ah....I was so enjoying this, but I can be the first to point out the mistakes," Neb'hetep explained. "Nia, what is the name of the sex position you two are doing?"

The ogress looked down. "Crushing Pelvis position?"

"I think it's called the.....'cowgirl position?'" the man answered.

"Yes, although I remember a lot of names for it," the crocodile continued. "Nia, this is a good position for you, but it isn't if you're trying to have children."

"What you mean?" she asked. "Pound man. Man go squirt, squirt. Make baby. Nia not that dumb."

"And has it worked so far?"

The ogress seemed to show frustration.

"No," Carsen answered for her.

"And, I know why," Neb'hetep said. "I might not be a fertility goddess, but my mother was the goddess of childbirth. She knew how to work with fertility. Nia, you are powerful and strong, but you are very large."

"So?" Nia answered. "Man, squirt baby juice. Baby juice make baby. Worked in past."

"You were lucky. Do you always engage in this same position every time?"

"Yes," the man replied.

"Like position, but.....have to be soft. Human soft.....break easily. This position I control.....cum easily."

Neb'hetep pointed at her stomach. "There's a problem with doing this position all the time. Carsen's penis most likely isn't reaching anywhere close to your cervix or your womb. However you want to call it. Carsen, I don't mean to undermine you.....I'm sure that you are more than capable of pleasuring a woman, but your penis size is undermined by Nia's sheer mass."

"No," Nia waved her hand. "Carsen feel good inside. Always go boom boom inside me. Carsen fuck well."

"But your fighting gravity. His cum has to travel upward to go inside of you. Gravity is pulling his sperm downward. I can imagine that ogre penises are pretty big. The combination of these two is making it really hard for you to conceive."

"She's right, Nia," Carsen thought about it. "It always feels good, but....I always drenched afterward. My cum is simply going down when I release."

"Barely any of it is reaching deep inside of you."

Nia seemed to think about it. Her mind began to become really clear again. She was starting to understand it, but she shook her head.

"I like being on top," the ogress protested.

"If you want to become pregnant," Neb'hetep scolded her. "You need to have Carsen on top. Missionary position, or a position where you are flat will help. It's possible to even lean backward a little bit or elevate your body. This will allow the sperm to flow more directly into your cervix."

"Hmmm....," the ogress frowned and folded up her arms. "I like being on top."

"If you want to have a baby, that's the way you're going to do it. Let Carsen fuck you. Let him do the work. He's a strong man!" The crocodile patted the human. "Right now, it's possible that the changes will make the difference. You could get pregnant right now if you try."

"Ugh....," Nia protested. She reached her hand and gently caressed Carsen. "Fine. Make baby. Try new positions." The ogress raised a finger. "But! Once I get boom boom in the belly, I be on top. Nia in charge, not human."

"Yes, but not today." Neb'hetep smiled.

With that, Nia lifted her body straight off of him. She dropped and landed on her back beside the human. A loud thump could be felt from the impact onto the grass. Carsen was quick, but his mind was washed with the idea of a new sex position. It was strange to see the ogress taking her legs and spreading them wide open. Neb'hetep hissed in glee over the idea. The huge woman was relinquishing physical control over her lover.

"Good," Neb'hetep felt provocative. "Carsen, fuck her good."

The crocodile had her fingers at the ready. She waited and observed as Carsen had stood upright long enough that he was able to land directly on top of her stomach. The fat quickly served as a giant cushioned pillow. Her crotch was enormous, and her body was more than capable of accepting him. His cock was still hard, and he was able to position his waist perfectly over her opening.

It was a different feeling for both. Nia wasn't protesting as severely as expected. It seemed that she simply endured the concept. However, even Neb'hetep could see that she was keeping a strong face. The fact was that she genuinely was bored of always being on top. Carsen wasn't precisely protesting the idea as well, but it still felt new to him.

The ogress held her arms out as Carsen slipped the tip of his member to her large vaginal slit. It required little effort on his part to enter her. A simple thrust drove his cock all the way to the hilt. Both lightly gasped from the pleasure.

"Uh....," the man gasped.

"Is that it?" Nia said. "Don't just stay there. You must pound it in!"

There was little protest from Carsen. He reached forward and rested his chest on her enormous waist. She held out her hands and gripped onto the man's armpits and shoulders. The change in position had become increasingly comfortable. Even the man's knees felt little pressure from the cushioned grass. He began to thrust into her.

The freedom he experienced was different. Even Nia's personality reflected that of a more relaxed woman. His cock would drive deep within her. He wrapped his hands around her stomach, and could feel his body melt onto hers. He rested upon her as they could feel the pleasure ride them. All in all, it was a compassionate form of lovemaking.

Neb'hetep was resting on her side and was fingering herself. She had one of her stocky legs perched up, with her foot planted near her foot. She had a look of assuredness on her. She was pleased with everything that was happening.

"Good.....very good," Neb'hetep said. "That's the way to please another. How does it feel resting on her?"

"Soft.....warm," he answered.

"Feels very good. Feels good that you will become a father?"

He nodded his head.

"Feels weird," Nia added.

"Aww....you like it, Nia," the crocodile said. "Even a strong woman like you must submit and let your mate pleasure you. Take a break.....once he's done, then he's going to have fun with me."

"Erm...," she grumbled.

"Consider it, thanks. Even a goddess has her price. You can't expect to come to this garden and have one man all to yourself, can you?"

Nia had a frown but seemed like she agreed. "You want tiny little man?"

"I've had my share of worshippers. I rest in the water, they get on top of me.....just like your position, and they thrust into me. It's their.....'offering' for my great miracles. I miss those days, but it was worth it." She could feel a small orgasm was coming. "Five men in one day.....all in line.....giving their seed to me. Ah...."