The Garden of New Olympia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babi snorted again. He didn't change the direction of where he was looking, but his eyes still looked toward the sex goddess.

"Yes?" Babi asked.

"Mind giving our new guy an erection that never ends?" she politely asked him.

The baboon god only reacted in one particular way. He held his arms outward almost as if he was a cross. It was a gesture to Esme and Bamidele that he was about to stand up. Each of the two women took an arm as Babi slowly stood up.

Jessica gestured to Cleiton to stand up. Chizu also took Cleiton by the hand as they both got off the ground. The hippo goddess pointed to the baboon as his next stop.

"You won't regret this," Chizu happily said. It didn't take long for Cleiton to walk up next to Babi.

The baboon god stood quite tall for somebody of his type. If anything, he was pretty menacing by appearance. His seven-inch member was like a towering mast to hoist a flag in his nakedness. Both of the women had gotten down on their knees. Their hands gripped the base of his shaft, where they gently pulled it down to point directly towards Cleiton.

"Umm.... what am I supposed to do," he asked everyone.

"Step forward to receive the god's blessing," Esme stated.

"Uh....," he stepped forward towards Babi. The Egyptian god seemed nonchalant over the matter. He almost didn't even look at the human.

"Closer," Bamidele remarked.

There was hesitation in Cleiton's face. He was only a few feet from the god. Any closer, and he would practically be brushing up into him.

"It's alright," Chizu told him.

"Come on, Cleiton, closer," Esme replied. The human got closer to the point that he was mere inches from him. The radiating heat from his body could be felt, and he could smell a faint amount of dirty fur. The tip of his member was practically touching his.

It would be Esme that would reach forward and grasp Cleiton's penis. The sudden touch of the woman's hand felt terrific, but she was doing it for a purpose. She moved the tip to be facing directly towards the baboon's till they were touching. It was an odd feeling, but a radiating light began to glow from the god's member. The energy started to flow from his body and directly to his crotch. Then the light of this energy went directly into Cleiton's penis. Even if he was erect, there was a tingling feeling that the man could feel from his crotch.

"It is done," Bamidele stated. Esme let go of Cleiton, and the man pulled back. The human looked down at his body while Babi decided to sit back down. He resumed the same sitting stance as before while the women cradled his legs and sides. Cleiton could feel a heat radiate from his member. He was rock hard with his erection.

"The gift of the god," Chizu happily told him. Her rodent head was faced somewhat down to him. "You are part of us. My body is yours to take. I ask of you to breed me. Fill my body with your seed. I will take no other male as my mate for as long as you live. I will provide you with as many pups as you desire."

It was now or never. Cleiton could feel the small amount of energy coursing through his body. To never lose an erection. To have a wife and to become a father. The Garden of New Olympia wasn't lying about its promises. Perhaps he could get used to being in this group, after all.

His gaze focused on Chizu. His body demanded that he take her then and now. He wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her on the snout. She reciprocated by kissing back. Her furry body was so soft to the touch that it naturally caused his hands to pet her sides. She quickly broke from the kiss and guided him away from Babi. There were profound smiles on most individuals' faces when they saw Chizu fall upon the cushioned grass. It didn't matter if others were watching. It was more than obvious that this group was used to watching sex taking place at a regular rate. However, it was still a partially odd feeling for Cleiton.

Shoi-Ming decided to take up the reigns first upon seeing the other human and Yuki making out. He reacted by kissing the side cheeks of Sajanara. He began to buck his hips lightly within her. His cock was still lodged within her as they did a form of slow intercourse. Esme and Bamidele gripped Babi's shaft and began to pump it slowly while they also watched the sex scene take place. Britney took her hands and clapped them together with a bright smile on her face. Jessica took her fingers and began to play with her nipples admiring the events that were taking place. Izanami had the most profound look as if she couldn't stop watching. Her twin tails wagging around on the grass.

Chizu rested upon the grass practically in the center of the group. The rise of passion continued to grow. Cleiton felt like he was beyond his self-control. His face and mouth would touch her neck. His hand would caress her long hair and rodent-like ears. Her furry body was smooth to feel and caress. Resting on top of her, his hard cock pressed against her stomach. Her furry belly felt incredible while his shaft rubbed on her. She opened up her legs and swished her rat-tail away. It didn't take long before he rested his knees and adjusted his hips around.

"Good," Jessica said. "Impale her with your rod." She licked her lips, savoring the moment.

Cleiton's hands pressed and kneaded Chizu's breasts more and more. It didn't take long before the tip of his penis had found the wet entrance of the rodent woman's vagina.

"Give.....give it," Chizu begged him. "Take me...."

With a simple thrust, the tip of his penis delved into her entrance. She momentarily squeaked, causing Cleiton to recoil a little bit.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes, keep going," she replied.

He was only so much inside of her, with the tip pushing her tunnel open. He started to push harder into her, but he could tell immediately that Chizu's vagina was tight. It most likely made sense due to the fact that the rodent people were smaller framed individuals than typical humans. No wonder she meant by having a large human cock inside of her. Even an average-sized human male would be pretty big when it came to their endowment.

Instead, the tight vaginal tunnel was something that Cleiton was putting more and more pressure on. Chizu's feet would curl a little bit as she wrapped her legs around his body. Her hands cradled him. He reacted the same way by wrapping his arms over her shoulder and side. A blade of grass tickled his nose as the woman kept him close. The pleasure was incredible. Her heartbeat would pulsate through her vaginal tunnel, further heightening the sexual moment.

"I love you, Cleiton," Chizu said to him. His only response was to kiss her on her snout.

Little did they know was that there was something big that was approaching the passionate couple. Cleiton had barely noticed that the hippo had crawled on her knees and hands to get close to them. The look of satiated desire was clearly seen. Her large breasts and pregnant stomach rubbed against the grass. She decided to be close to Cleiton's ear.

"You want to fuck her good, don't you?" the hippo asked in a whisper.

The man replied by nodding his head, but his kissing made it hard for him to speak.

"You know why you can't get your hands off of her?" she continued to explain. "Because she's a rat. Rats are prolific breeders. Your body knows this.....subconsciously. She will breed, breed, and breed for you. Her vagina will be spitting out babies for you. You like that idea, don't you?"

He nodded his head as he nodded again. He kept his thrusts into her. By now, he was all the way to hilt inside of her. His scrotum would slap her anus as she remained in pure bliss.

"She's a minx," Jessica said. "One of my horniest of people. You chose well in taking her. I had to subdue her heat cycle alone, or she would have been fucking the branches of the trees. Now she has you.....a stud male.....a buck,.....you fuck her good. Fuck her till she squeaks. You hunger to do it. Nature demands it."

Cleiton tried to ignore her, but the hippo was as demanding as ever. He had to keep his mind focused on Chizu. His cock would drive in and out of her. The vice-like grip of her vagina was already taking a toll on him. Then again, his soul was putting out the call to him. He began to picture the actions that he was taking forth.

"Humans can knock up the Yuki," Jessica explained as she rested atop her knees. "You know it to be true. Pour your baby batter into her. Put every drop of your seed into her, and you'll get her pregnant. I'll help you out."

Jessica took her finger and pressed it to the side of Chizu's head. A magical spark of light went into her. Suddenly, a wave of energy had befallen her. She even gasped a little bit as her eyes opened wide. It caused Cleiton to react.

"Chizu?" he asked.

"I.....I feel it," Chizu explained. "Jessica......suppressed my heat.....our people go into heat when we......reach......I.......I....don't stop......fuck me, husband."

He resumed pounding into her insides. Izanami began to finger herself while Esme and Bamidele both looked at Babi with incredible lust. It was unknown for Cleiton how much longer he could hold out. The stimulation of her tight vagina was intense as it was.

"The Yuki heat cycle usually strikes at 15 years of age," Jessica said. "I suppressed it till now. Her body is working in overdrive. An egg is waiting for you. You have to spill your seed into her. Her womb is waiting for you to do it. This is the greatest form of sex that any Yuki can have. They know that they will get pregnant. You know that she will get pregnant. Her body can only think of one thing and one thing only....the raw passion and desire to be bred."

"I......feels......incredible," Cleiton said. He could feel his body go into heat.

"Her chemicals will drive you wild. You're intoxicated by her scent. You're locked onto her. Every day of every hour, your cock will be lodged into her, pouring more and more of your seed into her. You can't stop.....you don't want to stop. This is the greatest sex you'll ever have. Britney and I will keep you fed as we watch you two fuck and fuck."

A part of Cleiton had realized that it was too late for him to pull out. Jessica's true side was present. This was the part that scared him about her. However, the other part of his body had no issue with this. He knew that he was getting what he wanted. He wanted to settle down, and the hippo goddess was simply helping the process. She was a sex goddess, after all. However, her demands were tight, and she did rule her group like a silent overbearing mother. The hippo's hand went to the back of Cleiton. She almost halted the entire intercourse as if she was taking control of the scene.

"I'm going to give you a gift, Cleiton," Jessica said. "Magic plus sex equals amazing sex. Be a part of my cult, and you have endless sex with the one that you love. Just like Shoi-Ming and Sajanara, they came to my little band, and they got their reward. Endless fucking, food, and comfort. More women will come my way....they will be looking for a male. I'm looking for a man to pleasure me. You'll get to take turns fucking all of us."

"I'll.....only have so much," Cleiton countered. "I can only generate so much....ah....," he reacted.

Chizu gripped and pulled Cleiton's mouth to her lips. At the same time, the hippo's hand reached back and pressed firmly against his ass. Her fingers danced around his anus and scrotum. The giant warm hand was soothing to feel.

"Shush....," Jessica tried to quiet him down. "My gift to you. See? I know the true issue that human men have when it comes to sex. It's not about endowment or having a big juicy cock, but a bigger supply.....you have Izanami to thank for this idea." She looked at the cat mythic, and it seemed to cue her to speak.

"Yes," Izanami said with a chuckle. She put her finger to the side of her lip. "I learned that human men only carry so much semen. My body feeds off of it. Every man tastes different, but..." she raised her finger. "You humans run out of sperm so quickly. When I keep fucking....," she slightly expressed disappointment. "You want to keep cumming and cumming till WUSH! You cum your soul out into me. The taste.....Ehm.....good, but I can't feed off of death. Sort of the.....rules of New Olympia. Can't be evil....he, he. Instead, Jessica and I have our own idea. It's the perfect solution."

A magical light began to radiate from Jessica's hand. It started to coarse into Cleiton's body. It felt soothing and warm. Everything in his crotch began to get warm and tingly. It was causing him to groan as a new wave of pleasure was hitting him. Little did the human know was that his testicles were getting larger. Jessica's baby was kicking in her stomach as the hippo goddess had clearly known a hidden power that only she genuinely employed. Her hand continued to glow as more energy flowed directly towards his crotch.

"I'm enhancing your body further," she explained. "You'll be making copious amounts of sperm, jizz, cum. Your body is fully devoted to it. Even now, I have doubled, tripled, quadrupled.....like ten times your normal reproductive ability. As long as you're with me, you'll have plenty to give to us. Izanami can milk you dry but never touch your soul. You'll keep cumming till even she can't handle it. It's such a nice idea, isn't it?"

The man's testicles continued to get bigger. By now, Cleiton's scrotum was reaching the same size as Shoi-Ming's. His body was more than satisfactory as the magical power from Jessica was simply being converted into the rapid construction of sperm and semen. The feeling was incredible, and there was a tremendous lingering desire for him to fuck Chizu. He had to breed with her. He had to fill her up. The energy was too much.

"Fuck her!" Jessica commanded.

"Yes, Cleiton," Britney said. "Pour your life-giving seed into, Chizu. Feel the magic flow through you. Pour the energy into Chizu."

As Jessica slowed down on her energy transference, he began to buck his hips. Only one thing mattered now. Nothing else in the universe mattered except Chizu. He pictured her with a bulging belly. There would be nothing but endless sex. He could imagine his children as they were born.....looking at him as a great father that would raise and teach them about the universe. If he were lucky, another mother-to-be would come strolling onto the scene. Both Chizu and the other would share their lover with one another.

"I.....love you, Chizu," he tried to say. "You're so soft.....so perfect.....I can't think."

He was bucking his hips back and forth. His enormous testicles were slamming into her anus and legs. The weight was heavy on Cleiton's rear frame but not outright impossible to move around. This was the land of nudity. He could be like this, and now he wanted to be like this.

"Can't think, either," Chizu said. "Feel so hot......insides are on fire......only your big cock can quell it. Please, husband.....pour your life-giving sperm into me. Drown out that fire. Fuck me....please."

She was panting. Her mouth was open, and deep inside, Cleiton could swear that the tip of his penis was pressing against the cervix of the rat-like woman. Her heat cycle purposely opened up to ensure that there would be no resistance. Her body was begging to have his climax. Even, Cleiton could no longer hold back. He made a few thrusts, and there was an incredible build-up. His testicles began to tighten as an enormous amount of sperm was being pumped.

"Ah....ah....," he grunted hard. Chizu responded with a short series of squeaks. Her climax struck when Cleiton's cock exploded.

An enormous jet of cum came hurdling through the man's hardened member like a tidal wave. The results were quick and instant. The Yuki's womb was suddenly slathered in a plume of white semen. A series of pulsations had broken out as Cleiton held tightly upon the woman. He was buried as far as he could as he kept releasing rope after rope of sticky cum.

"Squeak!" Chizu reacted. Their grip on one another was intense. Deep inside, the Yuki's body was craving every drop. It couldn't get enough. Jizz continued to come in more and more. Cleiton's balls were lurching up and down as the pelvic floor muscle continued to pump more and more.

It was here that Jessica played her last move upon the couple. She took her hand and pressed it again onto Cleiton's ass. She could feel his pulsations when a wave of energy flowed from her belly. The baby inside of Jessica continued to kick as more magic went into Cleiton's scrotum.

Instead of enlarging the man's testicles, the flow of energy was different. This was being used to counter the rapid depletion of sperm that was being quickly emptied into Chizu. Cleiton froze as his body was working in overdrive mode. Again, no harm was being brought to him, but it was as if his climax had no end to it. The magic ensured that he could create sperm and semen almost indefinitely. That, in turn, was being further dumped into Chizu.

"Ah....!" He groaned. The sexual ecstasy of an ever-lasting orgasm was beyond his mind's ability to comprehend. It defied the laws of nature. The climax had reached the thirty-second mark, and it kept going. Inside Chizu's body, the semen was clearly registered as an overload. The warm liquid was beyond her capability to keep within her. The lower region of her stomach distended slightly as the pressure was pushing it up. However, even this couldn't stem the tide. She was frozen in place. A small amount of semen shot out of the vaginal entrance as each pulsation occurred. This caused it to leak and fall upon the anus and grassy floor below. Even a small amount of sound was generated as the jizz pushed out excess air.

"Fu......fuc......keep......cumming," Cleiton muttered.

"Feels amazing, doesn't it?" Jessica said.

"Don't.......don't stop, Jessi," Chizu added. The climax kept going.

"Jessi?" the hippo smiled. "Is that any way to misspell my name? What's my real name?"

"Je......god!" Chizu yelled. "I....," she started to cry from the sheer ecstasy.

"Care to try, Cleiton?"

"Jes......Jes....," the climax wouldn't stop. The bottom legs of Chizu were matted with the ever flow of cum. "Can't....."

"Awww," Jessica said as the magic continued to channel from her hand. "I think they like this."

"He, he," Izanami chuckled. "After this, Chizu, I must feed off him. I want his man milk. You owe me!"

"You think that you can do that?" she beckoned him. "Mind fucking Izanami after you get a refreshing round of Britney's milk? It'll rejuvenate you. Besides, you got plenty more spunk inside of you. Then.....I get to have fun with you, my little stud."

She slowly withdrew herself while keeping her hand and magic channeled to Cleiton's rear end. The pulsations just kept going. Chizu's womb was beyond filled. The warm jets of liquid had put her in a state of euphoria. Even her mouth was agape.

Finally, Jessica pulled her hand away after what seemed like a minute. The magic ceased, and the climax came to an end in another five seconds. The muscles suddenly began to relax, and the man's strength collapsed.

"Ugh....," he groaned. His total weight pressed onto Chizu as she could no longer feel the endless supply of cum being thrown inside of her. Outside of her entrance was a complete mess. She didn't want to look down. Both of their lower extremities were soaked entirely in sticky cum. His cock was harder than the most rigid wood, even if the tip still released a small amount of fluid.

"Ah......s......can't.......," Cleiton tried to say. He was utterly speechless.

"That......was......incredible," Chizu finally said. "So much sperm.....I don't think you have to.....guess......that I'm going to be pregnant."

"No....." he said with some relief. They looked intensely at each other. "Your heat? You ok?"