The Garden of New Olympia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As.....soon as you came inside of me.....I felt the imbalance stop."

"A man's semen," Jessica commented as she stood up and headed to Izanami. "The Yuki's coolant. Yuki rats must fuck when they go into heat. When the man releases, it cures it. I couldn't believe that my grandmother had to go to such great lengths to fix that problem, but....it's still good to have as a...." she looked at her fingernails. "Incentive.....to good sex and breeding." The devious smile could be seen on her face.

There was a series of clapping from the group as Cleiton was looking around. Even Shoi-Ming and Sajanara gave a brief round of applause from the ground. Chizu simply kept a good hold on the man. Their embrace seemed like they could never end.

"I......uh....," Cleiton tried to say. "I.....think I might be able to stay in your little group for a while."

"You feel hungry?" Britney asked. "Restore some of that strength of yours? Chizu, I know you'll be carrying for two. You need an extra meal to go along?"

"Sure," she said.

The minotaur took to her knees as she crawled over to the couple. She then repositioned herself and rested on her side in parallel with their bodies. Her enormous breasts were established perfectly on top of the other. The right breast and nipple rested upon the grass close to Chizu's snout. The other breast rested upon Cleiton's mouth. The succulent melon-sized boobs seemed like they were engorged with milk. Both of the individuals opened their mouths and took in one of the nipples. Suddenly, they began to nurse upon the minotaur.

"Ah...., that feels better," Britney said. She rubbed the human's hair. "Drink well. Welcome to our family, Cleiton."

The human had no room to say anything as he began to drink the endless contents of milk. His body required nourishment, and it wouldn't stop until he got his fill. Indeed, he knew that he was far from completing today's activities.....