The Garden Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed, just as Cindy popped a cork from a cold bottle of champagne.

"Sara sweetie, don't take it out on Robbie. It's all my fault. I know he likes to watch and to be honest it hadn't really occurred, what, in the heat of the moment and everything to tell him to buzz off."

She placed herself down next to the Australian after handing out glasses.

"Now a toast" she smiled warmly at her husband and her pretty new lover "To new friends. To all the orgasms we've had, and" she paused looking each in the eye, "To all the orgasms we will have."

Cindy drank deeply.

"God, I love a good glass of champagne!" she exclaimed as she watched the other two take a drink. "Now darling, let me tell you about Robbie and I"

As the drink flowed Sara loosened up and found herself enjoying the company of Robbie just as much as that of Cindy. It turned out they had something of an open relationship and though Robbie tended not to "play away" he didn't mind if Cindy discovered new sexual partners of either sex. He preferred to watch her enjoy herself and occasionally join in if everyone was amenable.

Sara meanwhile still had this inkling that she knew him from somewhere but couldn't put her finger on it. She was also becoming more aware that the pearls in her panties were still slipping around her slit and she really had to cum soon.

Their earlier plan had involved tossing a coin and as she'd lost it was Cindy who got to enjoy a tongue bath first, and now they'd been interrupted she was still soaking wet and horny as hell. She didn't quite know how to bring the conversation back to the ache in her core, so playing for time asked.

"Tell me how you two met?"

"It was all very innocent actually. I know you're thinking it must have been some bacchanalian orgy sweetie," Cindy explained "but I was running an event at Number 10 for the Olympic team returning from Rio and this handsome fellow, all tanned with his Gold medal started chatting to me, and well, before we knew what was happening we were fucking in the PM's bathroom. Quite, quite sordid but my God Sara, it was a shag that changed my life."

"Oh my!" exclaimed Sara not sure whether to be shocked at the image of someone fucking in the Prime Ministers official home, or impressed by being in the presence of an actual Gold medallist.

Ultimately her sporting instinct won out, after all she was Australian!.

"Robbie, that's amazing. What did you win it for?"

"To be honest I was just one man letting 7 others pull me along." He responded modestly, looking at her and smiling, sending a little shiver of desire down her spine.

Before he could explain further, it all clicked into place for Sara.

"Of course, you're a rower! You were in that GB 8 that won in Rio. Great race by the way. I know you though, we've met before" Sara said excitedly.

Robbie looked quizzical; she couldn't mean earlier when he'd seen her ascending the stairs.

"World Junior Champs, 9 years ago" She looked at him "we nearly had a thing....remember?"

Then it hit him too. Sure, she'd filled out and matured, and was much more beautiful now that the pretty 18 year old he'd met all those years previously, but his memory flickered to a clinch at the post championships party with an Australian girl.

"You're that Sara? From the Quad scull, in China?

She nodded smiling at him.

"Wow really? Wow, this is amazing" He smiled back "You just missed the bronze, right?"

"I'm surprised you remember." She laughed "What I remember is this handsome English boy kissing me."

"We didn't actually...?" He left the question hanging.

"No, we didn't, remember we ran back to your room from the party, but your roommate seemed to be enjoying the Danish girls double scull." She looked at Cindy.

"Honestly Cindy I was so naïve back then. This boy had one gorgeous blonde girl bouncing away on his cock and the other sitting on his face, writhing around, and you know I just couldn't imagine what he was doing!!" She laughed out loud.

"I just ran straight out again, quite shocked, I'd never seen anyone actually having sex before. Anyway, your Robbie here caught up with me, and gave me the most amazing kiss, and before I knew it his hand was up my skirt and a finger in my pussy. I remember it so vividly, but then we heard a door, so I ran again."

They were both looking at her now, telling her story. Robbie's memory of the event was returning. He'd been desperate to fuck her he remembered but they were thwarted at every turn.

"So, we ran across the campus to my block, but would you believe when we got to my room, the other girls from my crew were all on their hands and knees sucking the cocks of the Italian men's four. God those boys were hung!"

"Do you remember Robbie, we stood there, jaws on the floor, watching those Italian boys pumping into the girls mouths but when one of them saw me I panicked and ran out again."

"So that's where you went, by the time I looked around you'd gone and to be honest Sara I was quite fascinated watching your friends get their faces fucked."

"I waited for you, you know." She said quietly. "You didn't join in did you?"

Cindy spoke for the first time in a while.

"I think you've told me this story Robbie, didn't you stay long enough to watch the Italian's spunk in the girls mouths and then legged it yourself?"

"Uh yes, that's about right" Robby mumbled sounding sheepish.

"And then you looked for the girl you'd been with, who it turns out was our Sara here, and when you couldn't find her you went back to your room and if I remember rightly, you naughty man you fucked one of those hot Danish girls."

"You bastard, Robbie, you bastard." Sara glared at him.

"I couldn't find you Sara, honestly I couldn't"

"Right, but you could find the hot pussy of those Danish slappers. I was fucking desperate Robbie, I wanted to lose my virginity."

The other two looked at her in shock.

"Really?" they both said at once.

"You were 18 and still a virgin, well fuck me?" exclaimed Cindy.

"Yes I was, listen in my part of Australia we do things differently to you bloody Londoners. But Robbie, it may have been a long time ago, but you fucking owe me."

She stood up and strode the two steps towards him, towering over the seated figure. Her chest was heaving, nipples harder than ever thrusting through the diaphanous fabric. She was completely on edge from the pearls slipping around her clit, her pussy juice sliding down the insides of her thighs. She desperately needed relief.

Cindy watching on, drew breath excited to see what would happen. Was she going to slap him, or perhaps something else?

"Now you fucking pervert, get your cock out" Sara glared at him.

Robbie looked over to Cindy who smiled her consent. He went to say something.

"Not a word mate, not a fucking word. Just get your pants off." Sara was still glaring.

Quickly Robbie had his trousers on the floor, underwear following. His erect cock stood at full staff, hard against his muscled stomach, the tip gleaming with precum.

"And the shirt" was all Sara said as she looked at the engorged member, a new gush filling her pussy.

"Cindy give me a hand with this dress." She commanded "Vintage Dior apparently, I don't want jizz all over it!"

By now it was obvious what Sara intended. Cindy smiled contentedly to herself as she helped the magnificent blonde out of the dress, watching as she stood naked apart from the pearl encrusted panties.

"Now listen Robbie, I don't want you to say anything but when I ask you to do something you will do it OK?" He nodded as Sara put a finger to his lips, a finger that smelt of his own wife's sex.

Sara slid the knickers down her long tanned legs, revealing her swollen, wet cunt to Robbie's admiring gaze. His cock twitched.

Cindy admired her from behind, her broad hips and muscular athletic bottom. She could see the evidence of Sara's arousal gleaming down the inside of her strong thighs. Her own pussy gushed with desire again.

Sara bent, exposing her snatch to Cindy, grabbing hold of Robbie's rigid member. It pulsed in her fingers, but she had no intention of rubbing or licking it. She just had one thing on her mind.

Swinging a leg around him, she positioned his swollen head at her dripping entrance, before climbing on him completely and engulfing his eight inches in one swift thrust.

"Oh fuck" she gasped quietly before looking him in the eye.

"Suck my nipples, pervert." She commanded as she commenced bouncing slowly up and down feeling the full length of him fill and stretch her.

Robbie latched onto her left breast, sucking deeply on the hard rosy nipple while tugging her right nipple with his left hand as she rode him. She was tight but wet, he could feel her muscles rippling through her vagina sending waves of pleasure through his cock and into his balls.

Sara held him by the back of his head, gripping tightly to his hair. It was painful but good. Robbie groaned as she tightened her grip. Her other hand slipped between them, she knew exactly what to do to make herself cum. And she needed to cum. Her earlier orgasm and those infuriating panties had left her desperate. The cock pumping inside her was good but a couple of careful swirls of her fingers around her sensitive button would be perfect.

"Start thrusting Robbie" she gasped "Do some fucking work"

He did as he was told, pumping hard into her from below as she rubbed her clit with two expert fingers.

There was a guttural sound from deep within her starting somewhere in her stomach and rising through her diaphragm into her throat. It was connected to the deep pleasure sparkling from her clit and her cunt into the nerve endings deep within her vibrating body. There was another louder groan, seconds later she exploded, sending a gush of slick juices into Robbie's groin accompanied by a wild scream.

"Aaaaahhhhhh, ooooohhhhh, ah, ah, ah....keep on fucking me, keep going, keep going.......Aaaaah, oh yes, oh yeah." She was bouncing wildly on Robbie now lost in her own body and mind, shaking and quivering with feminine sexuality. Nothing else mattered just the feelings deep inside her.

Cindy was worried the chair was going to collapse. She'd watched the younger woman take control of her husband and had been quietly watching, a couple of fingers gently swirling around her own clit. But now it seemed the storm was blowing itself out though the legs on the chair were looking wobbly. She stood and wrapped her arms around Sara from behind, holding her heavy breasts, allowing Robbie to come up for air. She whispered in Sara's ear.

"You're beautiful Sara." And turning her face towards her own she kissed her deeply, tangling her tongue into the warm mouth. Sara opened her eyes that had been squeezed tightly shut as she came, smiling deeply as she broke the kiss.

"Thank you Cindy" she whispered back.

Robbie had stopped thrusting as he watched the two women kiss, his cock harder than ever deep within Sara's velvet tunnel, but nowhere near his own orgasm.

Sara turned towards him.

"Well, Robbie you're not too bad. Tell me am I as good as a Danish girl?" She asked with a contented giggle.

He groaned and went to speak.

"No remember what I told you, don't speak." She said. "All those years ago you left me desperate. So, listen Robbie..." she climbed off him, his cock sliding out leaving her temporarily bereft and drawing an intake of breath from him. "I'm going back to the party."

She bent and kissed him hard on the mouth, grabbing his slick cock and giving it a couple of rapid pumps, making him groan again.

"You can do whatever you want with this sweetheart" she smiled bent again and kissed the tip of his oozing penis, "but I think we're even now."

"Cindy, help me get this dress back on and let's go and have a drink."

12