Did That Happen? A Halloween Story

Story Info
Car trouble leads to a slutty evening. Or did it?
4.7k words
4.41
45.8k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,232 Followers

Author's note: First I'd like to thank all my fans. You're still keeping me in the top 20 most followed authors.

I appreciate all your comments and feedback. I enjoy reading them.

Please keep ranking, following, and commenting on my stories. I appreciate all of you. Feel free to send me feedback. I respond to everyone with a valid email address.

Please check out my profile for basic questions about me and to check out my other stories..

I'd like to thank Hey All, DarkRaven13, and Lovecraft68 for their assistance in editing.

=========================

"Haley, you almost ready?" My husband called from downstairs. "The party starts in 30 minutes."

I smiled to myself. He's so cute, can't stand not being on time, but this was a house party. No one shows up on time. I can't tell you how many times we were the first to show up. It was actually a little embarrassing. People would tease us about it. All in good fun, but still.

I was taking my time getting dressed. After all, this was a Halloween party. How often do you get to play dress up? I was trying to remember the last time we went to a Halloween party. It was the year before the pandemic. Had it really been three years? Wow.

I was excited, not only because it was a Halloween party but, we'd recently moved away, and we hadn't seen some of these friends in ages. We now lived in a more rural area about 20 minutes away. I'd always wanted a big house in the country, and that's what I had.

I looked at myself in the mirror. The theme this year was 'naughty witches and warlocks'. It made me laugh. Why was Halloween an excuse to 'slut it up'. Not that I was complaining. At 40 years old I still kept myself in pretty good shape. The kids did a little damage but, at 5'3" 120lbs, mid-length red hair, I could still turn heads.

I had on a long sleeve short black dress. The dress had black taffeta as a skirt and a zipper down the back. The dress came just below my ass. I was wearing black and orange thigh-high stockings and black heels. My witch's hat was downstairs. I went a little heavy on the makeup. I don't know why, but I assumed witches tarted themselves up. The dress was low cut and you could see the lace of my C cup push-up bra and a great deal of cleavage. I opted for black full coverage panties. After all, the dress was pretty damn short.

One final twirl and I headed downstairs to my husband.

As I walked down the stairs I saw Jim's, my husband, face light up. Truthfully, he always liked it when I showed a little skin. It was something we played during our alone time, I mean, I'd always, let's say, dress to impress when we were away on vacation or something. Jim enjoyed it when other men checked me out. Truthfully I enjoyed it too, so a dress a bit short, or a thong bikini in the tropics were kind of fun.

When alone, the play went further. Jim loved the idea of showing me off. In our fantasies, he would undress me in front of a group of men, or some stranger would undress me. There were lots of iterations, all of them leaving me naked with a group of men, who then, umm, had their way with me? This play turned me on as much as Jim. It was all in fun, so why not go with it.

As I walked down the stairs I checked Jim out. Dressed as a warlock in a dated tux with a gold medallion. I had to admit at 6' 180lbs he had a slight dad bod, but he still did it for me.

He smiled at me, looked me up and down, and then in a laughing way said, "No thong?"

I laughed. "I'm not showing enough skin?

"No such thing as enough," he retorted.

I thought for a moment. What the hell, I'd worn short dresses before. Maybe not this short, but I could be careful.

"Fine," I snorted.

I put my hands up under my dress, hooked my hands in my panties, shimmied them down my hips, and stepped out of them. I handed them to him.

"Happy?" I asked. As I turned to head upstairs to put on a thong.

"It looks perfect to me," he smirked.

"Oh?" I snorted. "You'd like me to go like this, wouldn't you?"

"Ummm,..... yes?" He said kind of shyly.

My mind clicked and I felt a little chill as my inner vixen kicked in. "What the hell, let's go," I heard myself saying.

Jim looked at the panties in his hand. He threw them over his shoulder and with a surprised look on his face said, "ok, let's go."

We hopped in the car. I could feel the seat against my naked ass. The dress slid up almost to my pussy. I started to feel a little self-conscious, but also a little thrill. The thought of being exposed was causing a little heat between my legs.

As we headed down the road Jim put his hand on my thigh between the top of my stockings and the hem of my dress. The touch sent a little spark through my body.

I put my hand on top of his. I enjoyed the way it felt. The road to town was a long country road. It was dark, but easy to drive. I got a dirty thought. I took my other hand and pulled my dress up exposing my neatly trimmed pussy.

"I like where this is going," he said.

I held his hand and guided it to my pussy. He could feel my wetness. So could I. Jim knows just how to touch me. I kept thinking that soon I was going to be in a room full of people, no panties, and dripping wet. For some reason, the thought made me wetter. I started grinding against his hand. I could feel the heat rising inside of me.

Jim took his fingers out of my pussy. He moved his hand on top of mine and guided my hand back to my pussy. I could feel how wet I was. With his hand on top of mine, I started frantically rubbing my clit. I wondered what would happen if someone saw me. I moaned.

"Tell me what you're thinking right now," he said in a breathy voice.

"I'm being watched," I blurted out

"Fuck yes," he said.

That was it for me. I took my other hand and placed it on top of his. I pushed our hands into my pussy. "Oh my god, oh fuck," I moaned as I came.

My head flopped back in the seat. I caught my breath. "Well, that was interesting," I sighed.

"But very hot," he replied.

"I blushed, "umm...yeah, I guess it was."

Jim took my hand and licked my fingers clean. I giggled.

We drove on. Ahead of us there was a light. 'That's odd' I thought.

At the same time, Jim said, "I wonder what that light is?"

It was odd. The road to town was pretty empty. There were no houses along the stretch we were on. The only thing there was an old worn down bar. It had been closed for years and was starting to show its emptiness and was falling apart.

All of a sudden our car sputtered. All the dash lights went a little wonky and then the check engine light came on. We looked at each other but kept driving. The light ahead got brighter as we got closer. As we got there the bar seemed to be open. The lights were on and there was music playing. We looked at each other.

"They must of fixed up the place," said Jim.

"I guess," I agreed. I couldn't quite wrap my head around it. I'd driven this way and did not see any work being done but it was obviously done.

Just as we started to drive by, the car died. We coasted into the empty parking lot. I thought it odd that the bar seemed busy but there were no cars. As we came to a stop Jim said, "I'll call roadside assistance."

Jim pulled out his phone. "Dammit, no service."

"Really?" I asked. "I've always had full service here."

I pulled out my phone and checked. I also had no service.

"How odd," I mused.

"Well," suggested Jim. "Why don't we go inside and see if they'll let us call from their phone? We can have a drink while we wait for a tow truck."

"Doesn't seem like we have much choice," I said, trying to sound reassuring.

We got out of the car. As I stepped out I felt the cool air on my pussy. It felt oddly exhilarating.

As we walked up to the door the music got louder. You could hear the murmur of voices from inside. The place sounded busy.

We opened the door and stepped in. The place was packed with people and as we walked in they all stopped talking. Everyone seemed to be in costume. They turned and looked at us.

"Ummm...," started Jim. "Our car broke down and we have no cell service. Can we use your phone?"

After a pause that seemed endless, a man dressed in what looked like a vampire costume stepped forward.

"Good evening," he said in that movie vampire voice.

We looked at each other.

He laughed. "Just joking," he said in a normal voice. Then, "I'm sorry the phone isn't working."

"Maybe someone could give us a ride to town?" Jim asked. I thought about the empty parking lot.

The man looked at us quizzically, "ride?" Then he looked out the door into the parking lot.. "oh ride," he said as if in thought. "Oh! Ride!. I'm sorry we came by, um.. bus.. yes.. umm... they're coming back to pick us up."

"Oh, thank you," said Jim. "When will it be back?"

"Oh.. umm.. soon. Soon." The man said.

Jim looked at me, "well we can wait in the car," he said.

We saw glances traded around the room.

"Nonsense," said the man, "come in and have a drink. My name is Daniel. Join our party."

"That's very kind of you," I said.

As I said it someone pressed a drink in my hands. It was a cape codder. I took a sip. Cape codder was my favorite drink. It didn't occur to me to ask how they knew. They handed Jim a beer, a blue moon, again, his favorite.

"Come in, come in," said Daniel urging us into the room. The music was still playing. "Come up to the bar, have a seat,"

As we walked through the crowd of people I started to feel claustrophobic. Daniel was introducing people, too many names to remember. The music was kind of drowning out his voice anyways. I looked at the people. They were all in costume, but the costumes were all a bit off. A witch with a demon's tail. A teddy bear with vampire fangs. A tiger with no eyes and a scar on its face. A policewoman with horns.

I noticed the women all seemed gorgeous. They all seemed to be tall and built like, well, well built. All of them were wearing very revealing tight costumes. Everyone was dancing. The lights were low and the music thumping.

A tall redheaded woman dressed like a bunny rabbit came and asked Jim to dance. Well, it was sort of a bunny. She had on a pink thong with a cotton tail, a pink tank top that was cut off and didn't quite cover the bottom of her tits, pink spike heels, and bunny ears. The strange thing was she had makeup on her entire body making her skin and face a deep red and she had horns. Even her eyes had red contacts to make her pupils red with slits like a cat's eyes. I wondered how she did the horns as I couldn't see any joint where they were connected.

"You don't mind if he dances with me," she sort of asked me. "Do you?"

She took Jim by the tie and sort of led him off into the dancing crowd. I tried to watch him but just then Daniel interrupted me.

"I love your costume," he said.

"Thank you," I replied.

He smiled at me. He had a very warm smile that made me feel good. Made me feel safe around him. I started to relax. I'm sure the drink didn't hurt.

Daniel started talking to me. He asked me about where we were going, and I told him about the party and how we came to be where we were.

"Well, aren't we lucky," he smiled. "Now you get to join our party."

Our conversation flowed easily and the music kept playing. I felt myself getting comfortable and swaying to the beat.

"Perhaps you'd like to dance?" Asked Daniel.

I kind of wondered where Jim was and looked around.

"I should find Jim," I meekly protested.

"He's right there," Daniel pointed

I looked. There was Jim dancing between two gorgeous women, one was dressed like a slutty version of Dorothy from the wizard of Oz. Except she had a tail and long claw-like fingernails. The other was dressed like a very slutty cheerleader with a large pentagram on her very cut-off jersey.

I watched him dance as Daniel led me to the dance floor. I didn't resist.

Daniel was a great dancer. The floor was crowded and we were forced to dance close to each other. I could feel the music pulsing through my body. I could feel Daniel's closeness.

He smelled good, all leather, oak, and musk. I looked around for Jim. I spotted him through the crowd dancing with two other women.

I felt Daniel's hand on hip as we danced. I was very aware of his touch and I could feel the heat through my dress. It felt good. His hands roamed a bit. Over my hips, touched my ass.

"You're not wearing panties," he whispered in my ear.

His breath was warm against my skin. It was exciting that he discovered my secret. Intoxicating. I couldn't help myself.

"Is that a bad thing?" I said coyly looking into his eyes

His hand went to the hem of my dress, I could feel it on my thigh.

"Not at all," he laughed.

His laugh was intoxicating. His hand slid up under my dress. I should have stopped him but, in that moment, his touch was exciting. I felt his hand caress my ass. I noticed people looking. I realized my hem was partially pulled up and people could see what he was doing. I felt my pussy get wet realizing I was on display like that.

Again, I looked for Jim. I saw him. He was grinding against two different women. I saw him look at me. He then looked down at my ass. He smiled.

I closed my eyes and let Daniel press against me. I felt his breath on my neck. It felt good. Next thing I know a woman was pressed up behind me. She put her arms around my waist. I pushed back against her. Her breath also felt good on my neck. I could feel her breasts pressing against my back.

Her hands left my waist. She reached down and pulled up the hem of my skirt. There I was, sandwiched between Daniel and this strange woman, with the skirt of my dress around my waist, grinding like I was loving it. I was. I felt free, sexual. I felt the heat grow between my legs.

The woman faded into the crowd. As she did, a handsome man with red painted skin and horns took her place. His hands groped my ass as he ground up against it. I knew I should have stopped him, but the music and smells, the heat of his touch, I just kept dancing.

Daniel's hand slid down my belly to my pussy. I parted my legs a bit. His fingers slipped into me. He expertly played with my clit. It was exhilarating. The man behind me moved his hands to my tits. He started fondling them.

I looked around. I noticed there were other women dancing topless. People pressed up against each other, making out, grinding into each other.

The guy behind me started kissing my neck. I sighed. Daniel leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed back as he continued to expertly play with my pussy. Somehow his shirt was open. I could see his well chiseled chest and abs. My hand went to his chest. The muscles were hard and warm against my fingers.

With his free hand, he took my hand and dragging it down his body led me to his cock. I rubbed it through his pants. Even through the clothes, I could tell it was impressive. I started rubbing it. I became aware of the man behind me grinding his hard cock against my naked ass.

I reached behind me and with my other hand started stroking his cock. I noticed his shirt was off. I marveled at how hard his muscles were.

Next thing I feel is Daniel's hands reaching around me. I still had a hand playing with my pussy. I realized it must be the guy behind me. I didn't care. It felt good and the rhythm was pulsing and the air smelled like a walk in the woods.

Daniel's hands went to the zipper of my dress. I could feel him slowly pulling it down. It seemed to be taking forever. I wanted to stop him. I wanted him to go faster. I felt the fingers in my pussy. The heat was building inside me. I leaned back against the guy behind me, my dress completely unzipped. Daniel leaned in and kissed me. It was a slow passionate kiss. As he pulled away he peeled my dress down over my arms. It now hung, top and bottom, bunched up around my waist.

Daniel kissed me again. I felt the guy behind me unclasp my bra. Without thinking I shrugged my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He reached around and started playing with my tits, pulling on my nipples. I couldn't help myself, the heat building inside me. An orgasm pulsed through my body. I almost lost my balance. The two men I was sandwiched between held me up.

I looked to the side of me. Two women were dancing. They had their fingers in each other's pussies. Beyond them was a man sandwiched between two women. One was stroking his cock. The other woman was reaching around him playing with the other woman's breasts and nipples. I looked at his cock. It was probably the biggest I'd ever seen.

I then realized that the guy behind me was pressing his naked cock against my ass. Again I realized it too was an impressive size. I pushed back against it.

I looked around for Jim. I couldn't see him. I saw a woman on her knees sucking a man's cock. Again I noticed the large size. Did everyone here have a huge cock? I noticed the man had somehow attached a tail and it looked like it was wagging.

I reached down. I realized that Daniel had also released his cock. I wrapped my fingers around it, or tried. They wouldn't reach completely around. I started stroking it.

"Suck it," ordered the man behind me.

As if in a trance I dropped to my knees. I was right, this was the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I kept stroking it and took it in my mouth. I could barely get my lips around the tip. I kept stroking it as I sucked. The guy behind me grabbed my dress and pulled it up and off over my head.

There I was, naked except for my stockings and heels, on my knees sucking the huge cock of a man I just met. The amazing part is how good it felt. I felt slutty, dirty, but I liked it, no, loved it.

Again I looked around me. Two women were in a 69 position eating each other's pussies. A couple was fucking. I could hear her moans through the music. Another man was on his back, a woman riding his cock, while another rode his face. The women were making out passionately. People all around me were still dancing in various states of undress. The music still pulsed.

Daniel gently lowered me to my back. My legs spread seemingly on their own. He knelt down between them. I felt his cock against the entrance to my pussy. Again I thought about his size. I was as wet as could be and if I could take that cock, now would be the time.

"Umphh," I grunted as with one stroke he pushed himself completely inside me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. I'd never felt so full.

He started taking long slow strokes. Again I felt the heat build up inside me. I looked at his face. His eyes had narrowed to two slits like the eyes of a cat. I briefly wondered why I didn't notice he was wearing contacts before.

"Do you like that?" Daniel whispered.

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

"Tell me," he almost ordered.

"Fuck me," I groaned. "Give me that cock. It feels so good. I feel so full. "Fuck me hard"

Daniel started picking up pace. So did my body.

"Oh my fucking god. Fuck me. Give it to me. Fuck yes, fuck yes," I think I screamed.

Daniel started thrusting harder. I could feel the orgasm build inside me. All of a sudden it washed over me.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I screamed. "Fuck me. Fuck me."

Daniel started thrusting faster. I started to say something but as I did the other guy stuck his cock in my mouth. Again I marveled at its size. I wrapped my fingers around it as best I could and jerked him as I sucked. As Daniel fucked me I grunted around the cock in my mouth.

Daniel started stroking with more urgency. His body stiffened up. I felt like a volcano of hot cum was filling my pussy. I could feel it squishing out of me and onto my thighs as he continued to thrust. Another orgasm hit me in waves.

Daniel pulled his still hard cock out of me. The other guy immediately took his place. I didn't stop him. I wanted to be treated like a slut.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,232 Followers
12