All Comments on 'The Garden Rain'

by Megaloid1997

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
G5902G5902about 3 years ago

Kind of fast for “we’re gonna go slow”. It is a fun story and I think it would be a good outline for a much better long story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
well-written; too short

The Garden Rain is a well-written romance story, but its conclusion is too abrupt, and it suffers from a proper introduction to the characters or background events. That said, the love scene is well done, if rather too short, and this story is certainly worth reading.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago
A Dream

It would be nice to think that love could really start like this. l've had love at first sight, but it didn't happen like this. Perhaps it really can happen - I'd like to think so even as I think back on the 20 years I did have until the Big C took her away. 5* for the story and the reminder of love found.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You got a 5* from Overcritical? Amazing! Usually I vote higher just to counter his awful scores. Unfortunately in this story things went too fast and it really wasn’t a ‘romance,’ more of an erotic coupling. I’ll give four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! THAT was exciting and beautiful for two young people to know themselves enough that they could go all out with an understanding the 1st sexcapade would be an interview of sorts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMegaloid1997@Megaloid1997
I only hope you enjoy the sexier, darker parts of my brain.