All Comments on 'The Garden Recondite Pt. 03'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely the best kind of gardening

I could take a real interest in gardening if nymphets like these were attracted to disport themselves in it. I assume a special fertiliser is required....?

Well done, a pastorally erotic series! Great premise, highly original; seen nothing like it anywhere else.

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 7 years ago
A foretaste of things to cum

I love the way these stories all begin. Like fairy tales.... Once upon a time...

This is the foretaste: "The thought of licking up a creamy, vanilla ice cream cone, sliding the ice cream smooth, white and creamy around her mouth was such a pleasing thought."

I think I might even like submerging raw now!

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

I decided to take a break from your many episodic, epic tales and have a look at one or two of your shorter tales and enjoying them immensely I have decided to stay with this series then possibly have a look at another of your longer stories. I am like one of your other commentators struck by the uniqueness of your tales and also the quality of your writing. Regards Bob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES