All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Ch. 01'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start!

This story has huge potential! Please go on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice sexy story

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely first chapter

Just the right amount of tease. Just the right amount of action. Keep it going.

SheepLoveSheepLoveover 4 years ago
Awesome!

That was a great story!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
True ?

You tell it like you have had a similar experience. Why do I think that ? Well I had a long time relationship with my sister from before we can discuss it on Lit. til midlife. Nice build up, nice tease...

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
More please

Wow! What a great start, I can't wait to hear more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start

You've hit the 70's in England spot on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good going

Loved the story . It takes me back to when I was young and my brother and I played.

I was older than him but we shared our learning together . Would love to see more like this. Please keep writing more of Brothers & Sis stories

ken0001ken0001over 4 years ago

Great story! Hope to see more.

Tool_guyTool_guyover 4 years ago
Bro and sis fun

An excellent story and I can't wait for the next chapter! I do love a good incest story!

Lee2012Lee2012over 4 years ago
Smooth transitions

throughout the story. Like the previous post, seems to have a tinge of truth. Reminds me of being in bed and my younger sister pulling my cock from my briefs to place it between her legs the slide back and forth.

Lots of memories from when I grew up dirt poor.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Beautiful coming of age story.

Great progression of the events. More brothers and sisters experience this type of love than people think. My mother and myself started out very similar.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

A very hot story and yes the kind that is very arousing. I had no siblings but I know quite a few sisters and brothers had done a show and tell like in your story and a fair number at some point did more by touching, sharing thoughts and how they felt while doing that. A higher number than many might admit as girls jerked off their brothers and the brothers fingered and/or licked their sisters until they did cum. Many still do it and more than naught they also had sex with protection and some without. I sure hope they go further where Sue after she thought about it wants to suck him off and then Ben wants to suck her boobs and eat her to climax. Sure hope for more, thanks !!

softandgentlesoftandgentleover 4 years ago
story

Good story and as I grew up in England in the 50s, quite believable. It was so hard to see a naked girl. I was 23 before that happened.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Great story.

I loved it, and the truth that you expressed about the nature of learning about sex in the late sixties and early seventies. I never had the experience with a sister, but a cousin and several girlfriends...

Hmm... good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely scene.

This sets up the actions to follow and does it so beautifully. The naivety displayed is certainly realistic. Thank you.

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 4 years ago
Nice story

I do find the innocence of this kind of story exciting. It reminds me of the games my sister and I used to play, though we never went anywhere near as far as this!

Pretty well written and most enjoyable.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Nice

What would us dumb boys of the 50's have done without Sisters, and kissing Cousins? We all learned allot playing around back in those good ole days. Nice and hot little story.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Start

A story is much more interesting when it is believable, and this was very realistic. I couldn't tell if it was fantasy or autobiography - I suspect a bit of both. Congratulations on a great start and thanks for your time and effort.

Now I'm going to read the rest.

HampshireBoyHampshireBoyabout 4 years ago
Reminds me of happier and more innocent times

I had similar experiences with my sister and a cousin when we were about the same age in the seventies. Very nicely written and believable thanks.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Young llust

I've read this before, a long time ago, but it still is very erotic. Just wished I had a sister while growing up instead of a brother. I do remember when I was around 10 years old, we played "Doctor" with the little girl down the street. Of course at that age her chest looked the same as ours did, no tits, but I did get to look inside her panties. Very exciting for a kid.

Well, this story is just so hot even without them having sex. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrific premise

And done just right.

Nice slow buildup. Sexy as hell. Believable dialog.

Five stars.

(PS - It should be "all right" not "alright". "Already" is correct, but not "alright".)

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Enjoyed it then

Enjoyed the story now, and not for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Terrific premise.

Great story. And subsequent chapters get even better.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Brings back some memories, I had a place I could go and "work" too, Penthouse, Mayfair, Fiesta all the good ones in the 70's. Lovely hairy pussies, still prefer them that way.

Nicely done.

gmach1gmach1over 2 years ago

Good, reminds me of my own with my school friend Norman and the old Fiesta magazines with my sister and Mums panties and Normans sister Moyra's panties

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

I didn't have a hidey hole but did get caught by my sisters several times, which did lead to some memorable times. Thanks for the reminder

xxyyxxxxyyxxalmost 2 years ago

Wow that brings back memories. My first sexual encounter was in a garden shed on a warm summers day.

They say smells are strong memory signalers. I know when ever I am in a shed on a summers day with that warm dry wood and dust smell it doesn't take much for it all to come flooding back

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Great start to a potentially fab story. Eagerly looking forward to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!

I’ve read all 13 chapters and keep dwelling on What next?

What about their continuing relationship? Do Sue and Ben need to leave home to continue?

2soon2no2soon2noover 1 year ago

I liked it, and I didn't want to.

I think that says it all.

TavernerTavernerover 1 year ago

5 stars, Mate. That was excellent, and the dialogue was funny but appropriate for the two characters in that situation.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

First read this year's ago and it's still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We had a tree fort instead of a garden shed but it was awesome after swim team practice to lay together naked. The smell of chlorine still reminds me of those happy times.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hairy pussy just rocks! "All you could usually see in the photos were bare breasts and a triangle of dark hair with just a hint of a slit, but it was more than I had seen in real life" 5 RATING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES