The Garden Shed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WOW, Sue!" I exclaimed.

"Shhhhh," she whispered, looking round, "too loud."

"Sorry, but...but.. they are amazing," I whispered back. "You look so sexy like that, and the ends, I mean the nipples, they are so hard and sticking up. Are they always like that?"

"No, not always, when I go from a hot place to a cold one, they do that and also when I'm..." she stopped.

"When you're what? Sue?"

"Well when I'm feeling...ummmm.. randy, you know, when your tummy feels tingly and you can feel your heart beating faster."

"So, you are now, randy that is?"

"A bit yes, aren't you?"

Oh, I definitely was, more than just randy, I had continued to stroke my cock as she had taken off her bra, and now seeing my sister sitting in front of me with bare tits was doing it for me. I also realised that if I continued stroking, I would come quite soon, and that might be going too far in front of my sister.

"I think you can see that," I said, still stroking.

"Are you like...err...going to finish for me?" she asked, slightly breathlessly, watching the large mushroom head appear on every down stroke as I fisted my cock.

"I really don't think we should be going that far," I said, "just doing this is exciting, but you are my sister and we are not supposed to do this sort of thing."

"I know, but no one will know, we've come this far."

"Yea, but doing it in front of you...well... it's a bit weird, isn't it?" I countered, slowing down my wanking to a very slow pace in case I did go over the edge.

"Hmmm, well, how about if... I mean... emm... could I just hold it for a moment, you know to see what it feels like?" she asked, her face turning red again.

My brain was in a whirl. My sister wants to hold my cock, my sister! Never would I have thought she would be interested. To have someone else hold my dick would be really great, better than my own hand, but she is my sister. What about afterwards, I thought, won't it be weird in the house, knowing she had held it? But it would feel great...

"You really want to?"

"Yes, I do."

"And...emmm.. can I touch you as well?"

"Touch me, where?"

"Oh, I meant, could I just ...could I just touch your breasts, while you are touching me?"

She bit her lower lip, "I guess that would be ok," she whispered, "only this one time though," she added.

I glanced out of the window then moved closer to where she sat in the armchair, my erect cock at her eye level. She reached out her hand and tentatively closed her fingers round it.

"Oh WOW, it's warm and soft, but hard," she exclaimed, a little too loudly.

"Shhhh." It was my turn to shush her.

"Sorry."

She gradually started to copy what I had been doing, gently pulling the foreskin back so that the head was exposed, then sliding it back.

"Am I doing it right?" she asked, in a lower voice.

"Mmmm, yes, that feels good," I murmured.

As she continued, fascinated, I reached out with both hands and touched her breasts. She jumped a little at my touch but carried on slowly wanking me. I put my hands underneath and lifted both breasts, feeling their firmness and weight in each hand. As I said earlier, I had only felt tits through a bra before and this was very different. Being free from any constraint, I could move them around in any direction and feel the nipples with my palm. I gently rubbed the nipples between my thumb and forefinger, hearing a slight groan from my sister.

"Is this alright for you?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, but not too hard or rough though, they are sensitive. Yes, that's better, that feels really nice."

We remained silent for several minutes as I stood there in front of her while she masturbated me, and I stroked my hands all over her breasts and nipples.

Then, "There's lots of that stuff coming out the end," she said, "is that more of the slippery stuff you said earlier?"

"Yes," I said, "you can use it to smear around the purple head bit if you want, it will make it even better for me."

I felt the delicious sensation of her finger on the head, then rubbing around, covering the head with precum. She was being thorough, sliding her finger round and round and it was having a big effect on me. While she was doing this, she slid her other hand right down to the base of my penis and onto my testicles.

"Gosh Ben, are these your balls?"

"Yes, but not too rough there, they are sensitive too." I warned her.

Now she was not only masturbating my cock, but she was also feeling around my balls with her other hand. She was starting to get me close to cumming.

"Sue," I said, "I think that's enough now."

"Just a bit longer Ben."

"No, you don't understand..."

"What?" she asked, feeling around both balls and stroking my cock up and down.

"It's getting me close to, you know.., to finishing," I said, through my rapid breathing.

I could feel my heart thumping away in my chest. No one but me had wanked me before and this was my sister doing it. I had thought she was prim and proper, never a hint of anything sexual before and now she was stroking my dick. Not only that, but I was feeling her bare titties. This was so much better than looking at photos in magazines or reading about others doing it. My brain was awash with euphoria and I had even started to gently thrust my hips in time with her ministrations. I felt the build-up starting low down in my belly, that feeling of pressure that needs to be released.

"Sue, Sue..." I started desperately, realising what was about to happen.

I was too far along the road.

As she pushed her hand down, pulling my foreskin right back this time, I felt the first huge gobbet of cum shoot up my cock. I groaned and unable to warn her, it hit her squarely on her forehead. I don't think she quite realised immediately what had happened, as she still made one more stroke on my cock. The second string of sperm hit her cheek. Unable to direct it, as she was holding my cock facing her, with signs of shock on her face, as well as cum, the next few pulses hit her lower down on her bare breast.

"Ohhh FUCK!" she cried, oblivious now to anyone near, "what the hell is all this stuff?"

I had never heard her swear before, so it was a good indicator of her surprise at her 'present'.

"Sue, shhhh, don't make so much noise." I said, looking out of the window for any signs we had been heard.

She automatically licked her lips as my cum ran down to the corner of her mouth.

"Awww, its gooey and salty, I've got it in my mouth," she spluttered, "did you pee on me," she continued, obviously horrified that I might have done.

"No, no, I'm sorry, you got me so worked up that you made me finish. I didn't mean to and not on you either," I stuttered, apologetically.

"Well...what's...what's all this STUFF?" she asked, calming down a little and putting her finger in the blobs on her breast. She rubbed my cum between her thumb and forefinger.

"That's what happens when I finish," I said simply, "we shouldn't have gone that far."

"I knew something came out, but I thought it would be drops like the slippery stuff, not all this and with such force. Is it ...emmmm...always like that?" she asked, quieter now.

"Pretty much, but I think there was more today...I mean...than usual."

"Is that 'cos of me, you know...doing it for you?"

"I guess so, I was fairly worked up with you doing it, and me touching you like,...well...like that."

Now that she was beginning to understand what had happened, she was considerably calmer. She got a hanky out of a little pocket in her skirt and was wiping her face, then sniffing the hanky. I just stood there, the last remnants of cum dripping out the end of my cock, not quite knowing what to do next.

Feeling a bit more courageous now that she had actually seen me cum, I asked haltingly, "It says in some of the stories and letters in the mags, that some girls...like...emmmm... actually like the taste and deliberately get it in their mouths. What did you think of it?"

She was silent for a moment taking in my question and moping the cum from her breast.

She looked up at me with her head on one side, "Hmmm, it didn't taste too bad, more salty than anything, but it was a bit slimy, I'm not sure I would want to order it in a restaurant," she grinned.

I knew from that little grin that her good humour had returned, and she wasn't too mad at me.

"I'm really sorry," I said, "you know, about getting it all over you."

"It's ok Ben. It was a bit of a shocker though," she giggled and stood up, "glad it didn't go on my skirt or anything. I think I should go and get cleaned up and you should cover up too. I am just going to put my top on," she said, struggling into it, "and I'll put my bra in my bag for now. No one's home yet, so I can get myself sorted in my room."

I pulled my clothes back up and fastened them.

"Are you...umm... going to... do anything when you get to your room?"

"You mean, like just now, with you," she said awkwardly, "maybe, I still feel a bit.. tingly inside." The shyness had returned very quickly.

"Umm ok,... just wondered if you also did it."

She didn't reply.

I wanted to ask more, but I didn't want to annoy her, and anyway, I wasn't sure how to ask.

"Here's the key," I said, handing it to her. I looked out of the window, "It's all clear out there."

She picked up her bag and took hold of the door handle.

She turned and said, "Sorry, I was a bit mean when I came in, I wouldn't really have told on you, you know that, right?"

I nodded.

She hesitated.

"Mom and Dad are going to visit our grandma on Sunday afternoon, might you be doing some work in here?"

"Probably," I replied, "are you likely to be around?"

"Maybe." she said, as she opened the door and left...

12