The Garden Shed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand was just resting on her mound the tips of my fingers touching the material of her panties down towards her sex. This was new ground to me, and I was relying on the story to guide me to the next step, so I read on...

According to the story, he moved his fingers to rub up and down the front of her panties, so I did that too.

Sue squirmed again and gave a few contented moans but didn't stop me.

Fuck me, I was rubbing the front of my sister's pussy and she was letting me... how sexy was that. My cock was tenting my shorts, pointing upwards towards my stomach, but held in place by my sister's bum cheeks either side of it. She must be able to feel it there, she must, I thought.

I read on with excitement in my voice. I could feel Sue's back against my chest breathing a little faster. The boyfriend in the story then managed to slip his hand under the bottom of her panties and touch her bare pussy.

"Sue.....?"

"Mmmmm, yes, go on."

I couldn't believe I was going to feel her right down there. A few days ago, I wouldn't have even thought of it. I was nervous about doing too much, or not enough, or getting it wrong, so tentatively I moved my fingers and then my hand down to one side and under the gusset of her panties.

"Uhhh..," she uttered, as she felt my hand on the trimmed pubic hair of her mound.

I followed the story's directions and slid my hand up and down, it was surprisingly damp down there, but I just kept parting her hair and feeling around for a short while. I had some idea, but I wasn't sure quite what to do next. So, I read on...

"Ben."

"What?"

"It said," she faltered, "that... he managed to take off her underwear without her parents in the front noticing. Do you think that's made up?"

"Maybe," I said, "but errr,..it doesn't seem too difficult if she had a skirt like yours. Look here, it says 'she moved around a bit and her Dad noticed the movement again, but when he asked her for the second time, she just said she was getting cramp and massaging it to make herself comfortable', I think that's when he could have done it."

Silence.

"Do you emm.. want me to?" I whispered.

"Take them off you mean?"

"Yeah."

"I am not sure Ben; I think they are going to go further, and we are brother and sister."

"I know, but... I am touching you now, don't you like it?"

I could feel the heat from her face close to mine, so I knew she was blushing.

"Yeah, I do, but what if we, you know... get carried away?"

"We don't have to do everything they do... right to the end." I said, hoping she would let us do a bit more at least.

"I don't know."

I could tell she was biting her lower lip again; it was a habit I had noticed she did when she was coming to a decision.

"We'll stop though if I think we're going too far Ben?"

"Of course sis, I wouldn't want to do anything you didn't want."

She came to a decision. "Ok, you can take them off."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I slipped both hands under her skirt and took hold of the waistband of her panties, then drew them down as she lifted her bottom off my lap. I couldn't reach too far to push then right off, so she put the magazine on the arm of the chair and helped to take them off one leg at a time.

When she sat back down on my lap, her flared skirt had bunched up behind her, so that her now naked bottom and pussy were in direct contact with my shorts. It didn't go unnoticed by me that only my underwear and thin shorts now separated her pussy from my throbbing cock.

"I can feel your hard thing underneath me," she said, giggling but a bit breathlessly.

"I know I said, it's really sexy isn't it, having it...emm...so close to you?"

"Yeah," just a whisper, "we could get into so much trouble if anyone found out."

"They won't it's just us Sue." I whispered too.

"Do what they were doing then, let me see how it feels," she encouraged me.

I moved my right hand back under her skirt, along her thigh until I came to her pubic hair again, no longer covered by her panties. I let my fingers roam around her mound, then remembering the photos I had seen, slipped my fingers down the centre until I found a slit.

She made a little mewing noise as I slid them down and I felt my young sister's pussy lips for the first time, and I felt them open for me. I put my other hand back up under her top and started to fondle her breast at the same time. I never thought I would be doing this with any girl anytime soon, let alone stroking my sister's bare pussy and feeling her bare breast at the same time. Wow, I am sure my cock was spouting pre-cum underneath her, it was so hard and needing to be touched.

My sister just lay against my chest, her legs splayed apart, breathing heavily, her eyes closed now, letting me touch her private parts. The movements of my hand under her skirt had pulled the hem upwards, and it was now resting across the top of her thighs, so that if I craned my head downward, I could see the triangle of dark pubic hair that my fingers were busy investigating.

I pushed my fingers more firmly between the fold of her labia and moved them further down. The slit suddenly gave way to an indentation and on moving my middle finger there, I found I what I assumed was the entrance to her vagina. It was very wet around it and although I wasn't sure if this would be going too far for her, I wanted to see how it felt so I pushed a little harder.

As my finger penetrated to the first knuckle, she said, "I think that might be far enough," and grabbed my hand.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked, maybe too loud.

"Shhhhhh. No," she said, keeping hold of my hand, "but if I let you feel inside me, it might be too far for us to go, don't you think?"

"I don't know," I said, more quietly, "it feels ....emm.. what's the word... 'erotic' to have my finger there, I've never felt inside one before. Is that...like.. emm what you do, you know, when you have to sort yourself out?" I asked, getting into more private territory now.

"Sort myself out?" she said.

I knew she understood what I was asking and was giving herself thinking time.

"Yes, you know, like me, when you are randy and need to do something."

Lip biting.

"Ss... sometimes. Not always."

"Does it feel better with me there instead of you?" I asked, indirectly.

"It might be, but I don't think you should."

"Tell me what to do and see how it feels." I suggested, hoping she might relent just a bit.

"I am nervous Ben, touching each other outside is far enough, but this is more....you know...like having sex and we can't"

"It's not really is i? I'm only touching you like you touched me though."

"Yeah, I suppose...."

She was wavering I thought.

More bottom lip biting.

She let go of my hand, but I didn't move it.

"Ok, Ben, just gently move you hand up and down, but don't go into me, ok?"

"You made me feel really good before Sue, just tell me what to do that makes you feel the same." I said, my hand quivering now that she had said I could do some more. I slowly stroked up and down her slit, my fingers getting quite moist.

"Is that ok?"

"Oh yeah, that's good."

I massaged her nipple at the same time, all thoughts of the story now forgotten, as she closed her eyes and let the sensations I was giving her, move through her body.

I was loving every minute too; a real live pussy, wet with her juices, her trembling warm body resting lightly against me, the feel of her breast in my hand, my cock pressed hard against her bum cheeks. But it was also my sister who I had grown up with I was touching. I knew we shouldn't be doing it, but that just added to the excitement. I thought that if she moved about too much and just massaged my cock a little with her bottom, I could cum just from that, I was so aroused.

I ran my fingers up and down, right down to her entrance and back up. On the next up stroke, I just happened to go higher than I had previously, and my fingers found a little hard nub.

"Oh Christ,.... Mmm.... uhhh," she cried out.

"What? Shhhhhh. What's the matter?" I said, stopping in case I had done something to hurt her.

"Oh God! Ben, don't stop, that's my most sensitive bit you touched."

"This." I whispered, putting my finger back onto what I now know was her clit, and gently rubbing it.

"Oh yeah,.. yeah, that's it."

She was moving her hips and holding onto both of the arms of the chair now.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked naively.

"Yes, yes, but gently Ben."

She was breathing even faster now, and her legs were gripping either side of mine.

"Ben," she said, breathlessly, "you know what you were doing before."

"When?

"You know, when I stopped you."

"Oh yea, sorry about that."

"No, umm... can you do it now."

"You mean put my finger in?"

"Yeah, gently."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

I let my fingers drift back down her lips to the place I found before and felt for the entrance I knew to be there. There was more moisture all around it and when I only gently pushed my middle finger against it, it slipped inside her easily.

"Ohh yessss," she hissed.

I just moved the end of my finger around in there, not quite knowing what more to do.

"A bit more."

"More?"

"Yes, put more of your finger in me."

I pushed a little more and it slipped in up to the second knuckle.

"Oooo, God, that's,..emm..that's...so nice. Put it all in now"

"All? Right up?"

"Yeah."

Now that my finger was half inside her and coated with her juices, the last bit slipped straight up, and I felt my palm against her pubic hair. Fuck! Fuck! I was fingering my sister, with my finger right up her vagina and my other hand still on her tits. I could feel her muscles in there gently squeezing my finger now and then, and as I gently explored her warm wet channel, I could feel different textures with my fingertip. I didn't think I would be doing this, when I woke up this morning.

"Ben."

"Yea?"

"That's making me feel really tingly everywhere, more than I've felt on my own. Can you umm...just move it in and out a bit."

I pulled it back until I was nearly out then slowly pushed it back in to the hilt. I got into a slow rhythm which she mimicked by pushing her hips up and down. We did this for around two or three minutes. I wasn't counting. Her breath was coming very fast and she had her tongue slightly out between her open lips.

"Put another one in Ben and go a bit faster." she just about got out, between breaths.

"Another finger?"

"Yeah."

"As well as this one you mean?"

"Yes, yes."

I wondered if another one would fit, but I guessed she knew it would, so I added my forefinger gently. It was a bit tighter, but it slipped in alongside the other one without much trouble. I increased the speed of moving them in and out a bit and was matched by her hips. My palm was now hitting her pussy lips each time, but it seemed to add to her mounting pleasure.

"Wuh, ...wuh...Ohhh." she was saying, every time my fingers were fully inside her. "I'm nearly there. Nearly there."

She was getting louder and I was worried someone might hear, but I knew she was going to finish like I did, and I wanted to make it happen, so I kept on.

As she got closer, she was panting and making louder noises. She was very wet now and my fingers were sliding easily in and out making sucking noises. There was also a smell that somehow was intoxicating, and I realised it was probably her juices down there.

As her grunts and moans grew even louder, I removed my hand from under her top where I had still been teasing her breast and nipple all this time and turned her head sideways towards me, then put my mouth on hers. I had done a bit of kissing in the darkness of the cinema, but I had never kissed my sister like this. It muffled some of the noise and actually felt really sexy.

As her orgasm approached, I think she was way past caring and when I put my tongue just into her mouth, she responded automatically and sucked it. breathing heavily through her nose.

Suddenly her whole body spasmed and her hips pushed her pussy hard into my hand. I felt my fingers gripped and released several times, so I held them still, deep inside her. There were several smaller spasms of her body and stomach, her legs alternately squeezing on mine and relaxing. I kept contact with her mouth and managed to quieten the loud noises she was making. Gradually she relaxed back against me, breaking the kiss. My fingers seemed to have got even wetter in there and as I gradually withdrew them, I could see they were coated in a mixture of white and clear liquid. I put my fingers near my face and smelt that intoxicating perfume I had noticed earlier.

She was starting to come down from her high and process what had just happened.

"Oh God Ben, that wasn't supposed to happen." she said, quietly now.

"Which bit?" I asked.

"Well most of it, I mean..... we shouldn't have let it get that far. I just...well, just 'finished' with your fingers inside me, that's almost having sex .....with my brother." she said, almost ashamedly.

"No, Sue, we didn't, I just helped you do what you do anyway, that's not too bad, is it?"

"I dunno, no one has done that before."

"But it was sexy wasn't it?"

"I guess,....well...yes it was, of course. Wow, you've exhausted me. I never felt anything that intense before."

"I know how it feels." I said, with feeling.

"Oh Ben, I can feel you're hard under me, you must be bursting by now and I wasn't thinking about you. I'm sorry..."

"It's ok, I can sort it out soon."

She was biting her lower lip again.

"Emmm Ben, would you like me to ...you know do it for you?"

"Would you really?"

"If you want."

"I did like it the last time, but you'll have to get off me."

She sat up and then stood up and looked out of the window to check there was no one about.

"They might be home soon," she said.

"I think it will be quick after all that, I am feeling very randy now."

"Take him out then."

I lifted my bottom and dragged my now damp shorts and underwear down past my knees, my very hard cock jumping upright. I lifted my tee shirt up to my chest.

"Ohh, he looks ready Ben," she said.

"Sue, before you start, ummm... would you umm... lift your top so I can see your titties while you do it, please." I begged.

"Ok, I guess it won't hurt. But I don't want all that stuff on me or my clothes this time," she added, "look, I'll put my panties here on your stomach, when it comes out, make sure it goes on them and not me."

With one further look out of the window, she lifted her top up over her breasts and knelt down in front of me. She took hold of my cock with one of her small hands and slowly started to draw the skin back and forth to expose the now very purple head. The pre-cum was already flowing, the head was shiny with it, so remembering what I had said last time, she used her other hand to rub it all over the head. With the combination of looking at my almost naked sister; the feel of her hand as she wanked me, the sensations on the head of my cock as she spread the increasing amount of precum around, I knew I wouldn't last long.

My cock had been constrained too long under her firm bottom, and the recent memory of having my fingers inside her and getting her off, was just too much. It only took a couple of minutes before I felt that well known build-up of tension deep down. She was wanking me a bit faster. I was watching her hands on my cock and seeing her breasts just jiggling slightly. My heart was beating really fast.

"Sue," I panted, "I'm nearly there."

She grabbed hold of her panties with the hand that had been rubbing my cock-head while she continued to do long strokes with her other hand. She put her panties over the top of my cock just as I felt the contraction that shot the first load of cum up my cock and into them. She kept pumping and I kept spurting, about four or five lots. Her panties were saturated with it.

"Slow down Sue," I said, breathless now, "it's getting too sensitive."

She slowly stopped and lifted her panties off it. A few dribbles still came out the end, which she mopped up with a drier part.

"Wow," she exclaimed, "that was a lot, these will have to go straight in my laundry in case anyone sees."

"Oh goodness Sue, that was amazing, thank you."

"It was for me too, but... I am still not sure we shouldn't be doing this."

"We are not doing any harm; we aren't going to tell anyone are we?"

"No Ben, but being brother and sister, if anyone found......"

"HI, WE'RE BACK!" we heard shouted from near the house.

"OH Christ," Sue whispered urgently, "they're home, quick, get your shorts back on and put that magazine away, then start doing something at your workbench." she added, as she pulled her top back down and smoothed her skirt.

"What about these," I said, picking up her panties wet with my cum.

"Push them under the armchair, quick, no one can see I haven't got any on, I'll get a new pair when I go into the house."

Footsteps were coming down the path towards the shed.

Sue quickly sat down in my place in the armchair and I picked up a piece of clock mechanism and started fiddling with it.

The door opened; I hadn't even bolted it...Jesus!

"What have you two been doing while we were away?" Mom asked.

"Oh, just this and that," I answered, a bit shakily, my heart still pounding from nearly being caught. "Sue just popped down to see me." I offered.

"Oh good, glad to see you are over whatever it was," she said, "but what's that odd smell?" she added, sniffing.

"Ummm, it's just some cleaning stuff I have been using," I replied, turning away so she couldn't see my burning face.

"Well, you need to be more be careful," she said, "you might want to think about opening the window next time." She looked around, but obviously didn't see anything amiss. "Right, I am going to make a nice cup of tea, that stuff your grandma makes is awful, come on up to the house if you want some."

She turned, leaving the door open, and went back to the house.

We looked at one another and let out a long breath together.

"You heard what she said Ben, we need to be more careful." then we grinned at each other...........


12