All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Ch. 03'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Gentle and full of innocence

Love how Ben and Sue are slowly discovering their love for each other as they embark on a voyage of sexual discovery. It really reminds me of my youth when my wife and I went through discovering our own sexuality gradually going further and further with touching and kissing until finally having full on sex.

Really looking forward to next chapter.

5star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't Stop

What a great story so far. So much waiting and anticipating the next move, then slowing down again. I can't wait until the next chapter. So well written.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Yes, this scene between Ben and his sister is growing stronger as they experiment. Now that his sister has felt his fingers, hand and cock rub near her pussy; Ben needs to trying kissing and running his tongue next time all around and over her pussy and entrance. That way she will feel safe he won't squirt cum inside but will motivate her to the next level. Ben should find out about using rubbers to protect her from pregnancy if they continue. Ben should also remove her bra after he licks her pussy and finger fucks her to eating her out. This is a very nice story, please continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series

Chapter 4 can't come soon enough. Hoping they go bit further down the road towards a loving sexual relationship. I have a younger sister who never really seemed interested in me, but I was in her and often used to use her panties. when we were both grown up into our thirties, she cornered me at a family gathering and told me she had a present for me at her house. When I went the next day she gave me some of her panties, saying she knew I had used them. Since then we have enjoyed a secret sexual relationship for the last 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Internet

"This story took place in the 1970s in the United Kingdom when the 'World Wide Web' or Internet as it is known today, was barely an infant and not available to private individuals. "

Actually the Internet, which is the infrastructure - wires, switches, and the software to join networks together - came first, in the 70s. The World Wide Web, a way to present information on the Internet, came about in the early 90s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very convincing and good

You describe the siblings' exploration with lots of emotion of hesitation, lust, uncertainty, hope and joy. Very believable development -- and arousing.

Would be a real shame if this is the last part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story and well written. Please continue with more chapters.

Tool_guyTool_guyover 4 years ago
Damn this is a hot one!

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time! Can't wait for the next chapter.

ragman805ragman805over 4 years ago

Great story so far! I hope you continue!

fogustofufogustofuover 4 years ago
Looking foreward to next sunday

Hot story, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So close and yet so far away

Such a very nice story of innocence and exploration. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Short but very good.

Well I really like this so far. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Panties

You really should use the word knickers to describe her underwear in the 70s

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundover 4 years ago

Great story! Exceptional telling of the story, but PLEASE lose the "emms" , "errrs" .... at least most of them? Although people do say those sounds when speaking, they dont do it that many times in a conversation. It can become a bit annoying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good

Love this series. Great characters - including the shed - awesome interaction of the two. I’d love some more description of Sue, she’s getting so naughty, leaving her panties was a great touch. No criticism of the fine writing, but I’d absolutely love a female author to re-write each chapter from the POV of Sue and learn more about what it was like for her to look at the pics, feel Ben against her and ride his fingers to an orgasm, etc

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
It's a plus 5

This is very well written and it's like I was there with them, remembering how it was just starting out with girls, didn't have a sister. All of the little steps toward the goal actually getting to full on sex is more real life than some of the stories here.

I only lasted until he placed his thing inside her panties and it was all over for me, that was very hot. I for one prefer the use of panties instead of knickers, but then I'm from the USA and not from England.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Hot!

Very well written and exciting. A bit more character development would have made it six stars, so only five from me.

wheels0132wheels0132about 4 years ago
Love the story!

I can’t help but read this using my terrible attempt at the English accent! It’s great fun to read it like that! “Are you feel’in a bit randy are you?”

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Second time

I am going through the complete series again it is that good.

5 🌟 again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
American English?

These stories are very well written and I'm giving them 5 stars but I have to say it's disappointing to see you pandering to the American readers. I'm English and it would be great to see the word knickers instead of panties. Just more relatable. So many taboo stories are in an American setting, so it would be nice to find one that's British and actually use the common language. Same with the word college when I imagine at age 19 Ben would be at 'university'. Other than that fantastic stories!

jasperspenjasperspenover 3 years agoAuthor
Knickers/panties? & College? (Author's comment)

I understand the controversy about which of these words to use in an English setting. I have debated it with myself with each story, but decided, although perhaps not authentic for the times, I personally usually prefer 'panties' , as to me, a more feminine sounding garment. I hope this little foible doesn't detract too much from the actual story for UK readers.

As for 'College', in England at the time, many people left school and went to a Technical College, Agricultural College, Secretarial College...etc which were more practical based courses,of one or two years, instead of University, so this is not an 'Americanism'.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Knickers my boy, also it's Mum not the American Mom, only the well to do would have showers in the UK in the 70's, the rest of us had baths. Yes college is correct, only the US uses college and Uni interchangeably. There were very few Universities, now both my technical colleges are Uni's.

It's a very good story of discovery. Loved the sliding his cock through her pussy lips, Have done that from the front and from behind, it is a very erotic feeling but very easy to slip up ;) Done it in the shower with soapy hands caressing her breasts, her bum pressed against my front as my cock slides between her legs.

BilleyedBilleyedover 2 years ago

Admittedly, I’m an American, I always substitute panties in my mind when I read knickers. Panties denote pretty, and sexy to me. I love your story! I vote for Panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Teriffic premise.

Great series.

Five stars.

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Another teasing episode in a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good and very sexy episode

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedabout 2 years ago

I LOVE the naïveté of this tale and its youthful actors. Long and slow, so much better than the wham bam stories, of which there are way too many on this site. And it's well written! Very few typos. I hasten to the next chapter...and the next, hoping that the quality will be maintained. It could become one of my very faves.

TavernerTavernerover 1 year ago

The story, and your writing, get better with each chapter.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Still one of the most erotic stories I've read regarding brother/sister incest. This isn't the first time I've read this story but it still does a number on me. Amazing since there really isn't any real fucking going on between them. I guess it's the buildup and anticipation that makes it such a good story. Thanks again.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

I am reading this again for at least the third time and I also think this is one of the most erotic bro/sis stories on this site. I have read a lot of other offerings in this genre but none of them has the charm and naivete this has.

Still a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Everyone likes it but maybe it's he's just pushing her more and more and not thinking about her at all and everytime they say they are getting randy I want to stop reading. I actually did stop reading. He has o care for her. It doesn't show through these parts and he's just using her even with his thoughts of this and that. His mind says one he says another out loud and vice versa. Maybe this is to show conflict but I've seen it work in so many other stories better. Got a nah from me but I'm not gonna rate it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES