The Garden Shed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled shyly and without saying anything more, put her arms back where they were and took my mouth on hers. Now that I had full access to both bare breasts, I took full advantage and roamed around her front, feeling her hard nipples, the soft underside of her breasts and the firmness and weight of them.

I pulled my head back a little and her tongue left my mouth.

With my lips just touching hers and my hand palming her nipple, I whispered breathlessly into her mouth, "Is this making you feel really randy Sue?"

"Yeah,"

"Do you like... have, butterflies in your tummy all over?"

"Yeah, do you?" she asked, very quietly.

"God, yes...and... do you...feel it lower down too?"

"Yeah, I can...umm...feel you too... you know,... hard against me"

"Sorry, I emm..."

"No," she said in sultry tone, "trouble is I...I like feeling it." she paused... "is that bad do you think?"

"I ...don't think it's bad exactly..." I said, still stroking her breast. "I think it's a normal feeling...but.."

"But ...?"

"Well," I said, "it feels so good being so close to you that ...eemmm .. it ...err makes me want to do more."

"More?...like what 'more' do you mean?"

"I dunno if I should say," I mumbled, worried that if I went to fast, she might want to draw a line here or worse, get cross.

"Tell me Ben," she said, stroking my back.

"You won't think I'm the one that's bad if I say?"

"I promise," she said, "I asked you to kiss me in the first place, didn't I?" she paused again, "and it's not like we haven't done other stuff already, is it. So, come-on, you can tell me."

"Ummm I guess so... err...you know you said you could like,' feel me hard against you'."

"Yeah, I can, very much".

"Would it...I mean, could I... be 'really' against you?"

"How do you mean; you'll have to say a bit more than that."

"I mean... if I got him out, and we stay like this..."

"Is that it?"

"N.. no, not quite,... if I got him out, would you let me ummm..."

"Let you what?"

"Put him just between your legs as we stand her...just for a while maybe, I meant?"

"Ohh I am not sure, Ben, that's getting close to...you know what."

"I don't mean inside you or anything, just sorta touching you." I said quickly.

"Just touching me?"

"Yeah."

"How would that work?"

"I just ...put him there, you have underwear on so he just emm...rests there against you. Then if we both sort of move a bit like we were, it might feel really sexy for us both. What do you think?"

"It does sound like it might feel good, but I'm not sure. What about if you shoot all your, you know, 'stuff' while you're there?"

"I won't, honest. If I feel it about to happen, I'll stop."

"You sure you can?"

"Yea." I said, more confidently than I felt.

"Hmmmmm."

I felt rather than saw her bite her bottom lip, decision time.

"If it doesn't feel right, we can stop?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Ok then,... lets see if it works."

I couldn't believe she was going to let me try it. I hope she understood I would have my cock against her pussy with only her thin panties between them. My pre-cum was dripping already. I released the fastening on my shorts and let them drop to the ground then quickly, before she had chance to change her mind, my underwear followed.

She looked down between us and must have been able to see my cock sticking out and vertical as hard as it had ever been.

"Oh, he's so big again, now what do we do?" she whispered.

"Lift your skirt up a little and let me come closer to you," I said, my hands trembling.

She put her hands down and lifted the hem of her skirt to just above where her panties started. I got a flash of white plain panties, with some sort of little decoration on the front, very sexy and cute.

"Now, I said, moving forwards, my cock in my hand, I just put him in-between your legs like this..."

I pulled back the foreskin to expose the purple head, dripping pre-cum, and pushed it between her thighs, right up against the gusset of her panties. It was a good job were a similar height as it nuzzled there automatically. I pushed my hips forward until our pubic bones touched and we were there.

"Ohhh," she said, as she felt it against her panty covered lips., "Ohh, God, that does feel nice. Is that sexy for you?"

"Definitely, ohhh ...it is."

"I can fff...feel it twitching against me...mmmmm, you were right, it's a great feeling, God, we shouldn't be doing this, but it's soooo...emmm..."

I put my one arm round her back and the other under her top and started to caress her breast again. She in turn pulled my head to her and started to kiss me with fervour.

It only took a minute before I felt her hips start to move, rubbing her covered pussy against the top-side of my hard cock. The knowledge of where my cock was, the closest I had ever been to a live pussy, but this was my sister letting me do it, was almost too much to bear.

With my other hand, I pulled her as close as I could and she also pulled me with her arms, so that we were dry humping in unison.

We were a bit engrossed in this new and sexy sensation for a while, we were both panting hard, not only with what I can describe as 'lust' but with the exertion of standing face to face dry humping.

"Oh Christ Ben," she uttered, pulling her head away, "I feel like I have wet myself down there,"

"I am sure you haven't, but I can feel it's a bit damp." I replied.

"My skirt is going to be so messed up."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No, it's just..., I don't want to explain to Mom why it's like that," she said, "stop, please."

I wondered if that would be the end of it.

She pushed me back a bit, and yea, that's it, I thought.

But, with a swift flick of her fingers, she freed the button and zip of her skirt and it dropped to ground.

"That's better," she said.

OMG, she only had her top and panties on now, and she wasn't moving away, in fact, she pulled me back towards her, opening the gap between her thighs for my cock to go back in. Her panties were very wet and it slid back in just perfectly.

"Let's just move a bit like before," she whispered.

From outside, through the window, we would look fully dressed, although maybe a bit too close together, but below the window line, my cock was moving in and out between her bare thighs, only the thin material of her panties between us. Just that thought was exhilarating and so, so, sexy that my legs had started to tremble too. I wasn't sure how long I could keep this up without cumming. It was the nearest to fucking a girl I had ever been, and she was my willing and very sexually attractive younger sister.

I slowed the pace down to try to prolong what might be our only encounter this close, I didn't want it to end just yet.

She noticed the slow down, "Ben," she said, "you are not about to finish, are you? Remember your promise."

"No," I said, "it's just that emm.. it's so sexy, and a turn-on, but it's making my, emm.. you know, 'dick' sore a bit, rubbing on your panties."

"Ohh, then we should stop."

"Are you finding it a turn-on?" I asked.

"Oh Christ, Ben , do you need to ask, everything is so wet. Can I do anything?" she panted.

"I was thinking, maybe if... emmm."

"What?"

"If maybe it would be better.. if...I am not sure if it would work anyway."

"What Ben, tell me for goodness sake, I am all worked up here."

"I wondered if...if I pulled the elastic of your panties down and then...ummm... put him right up against your skin and let the elastic come back under my, emm balls. So, I was sort of trapped against you, but was safe enough not to be able to,...you know, accidentally go inside you?" I said, my voice catching at the prospect.

"Should we do that? It sounds like he might be...ummm... too close to where he shouldn't be."

"It wouldn't be like I was actually putting him in though would it? I would just be doing what we are doing now, but 'closer'." I said, almost convincing myself.

"Oh Ben, we are getting to near to what we can't do though." she said, a worried look crossing her face.

"Did you like what we were doing just now sis?"

"You know I did, it's why I am so.. emm.. damp.. down there."

"Let's try, you trust me, don't you?"

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't."

"Come-on then, I am sure it will feel even better."

She bit her bottom lip.

"We can stop, like before, if I want to?"

"Yea, of course, just say."

"I am still not sure but show me how it works."

"You really want to?" I asked.

"Yeah, go on then."

It was something I had thought about in my masturbatory fantasies, sort of being captive in her panties. I didn't know if it would work or not, or whether the elastic might cut off the blood supply to my cock. But the more I had thought about it, the more it sounded so erotic to have my cock held captive in her panties, against her bare pussy.

I pulled the waistband of her panties down and was pleased that the elastic wasn't too tight. While her pussy was exposed, I turned my hand, so the elastic was against my wrist, and let my fingers part her short pubic hair and slide up and down her slit a few times. She let out a few small moans as I did that, so although I hadn't been thinking of doing it, I let the tip of my finger penetrate her. Feeling it so slippery in there, and hearing further encouraging noises she was making, I pushed the whole of my finger in slowly.

"Ben! That is your finger isn't it?" she asked nervously in-between moans.

"Yes, of course, does...does it feel different standing up?"

"Yeah, very different and sexy, but don't do it too much, in case it makes me, you know,...finish. I want to feel what you were going to do first."

"Is...is that how you like it?" I asked, as I moved my finger fully out and then in again.

"Mmmmm."

As I slowly finger fucked her for only the second time ever, I lifted up her top with the other hand and lowering my head, took her nipple between my lips.

"Ahg...ohhh, Jesus , Ben, you are driving me mad, you are going to make it happen if you carry on doing that." she hissed, through clenched teeth.

I licked her nipple a few times more, then let her top back down and gradually slid my finger from her wet and warm channel.

Then, while holding the elastic waistband of her panties down with one hand, I used the other to manoeuvre my cock between her legs, inside her panties. Oh fuck, it was pressing against her hair and pussy lips now, those slightly puffy labia just seemed to encircle my cock-head. I pushed my hips further forward and felt my cock slip between her legs until I am sure it protruded out at the back. Having got into this position, I carefully lifted my balls into the front of her panties and let the elastic up behind them. Now I was trapped in her panties, pubic hair to pubic hair and the delicious feel of the elastic keeping me close to her.

"Ben, Ben, you are not going in me?" she said, nervously again.

"No, I said I wouldn't, but I think it might still feel like we are joined together." I said.

"Ohhh it feels like we are...Oh Jesus, what are we doing," she hissed. "It feels ... so .. close with you being there, you won't accidentally, will you?"

"I wouldn't... unless you wanted to," I told her.

She was obviously nervous of how close my cock was to her entrance and I was worried she might want me to remove my cock before we even tried it, so I moved forward and back just gently a few times. The top of my cock was now sliding snugly between her pussy lips. The juices she had been secreting before, lubricated the passage beautifully and it slid effortlessly back and forth. Because my balls were trapped by the elastic of her panties, I couldn't pull back too far and there was no danger of my cock slipping out altogether.

"Ben, Ohhh, I can feel you rubbing me there, like you did with your finger, but ohhh... so much bigger and better. Is it ok for you?" she whispered.

"Sue, it's ... it's just oohhh.. "

I now had my two hands on her little firm bottom, pulling her against me as we humped, bare cock against bare pussy lips. Sliding through then sliding back, my rolled-back foreskin ridge, grazing her labia each time and the base of my cock hitting her clit.

Her panties got wetter and wetter with both our lubricating juices mingling together and dripping off my cock onto the material underneath it. As we moved together, I could feel that I passed her entrance each time. I wondered what it would be like if I just angled my hips, and let it slip inside where my finger had just been. Would she be able to take it in? How would it feel to be in that tight warm passageway? I imagined it would be really tight and an incredible feeling, but she had already trusted me not to do that, and I had enough sense not to even try it.

As our passion grew, we resumed kissing, but with an aggression that was never there to begin with. Our private parts ground together, trying to crush each other; our lips and mouths did the same, and our tongues were never apart.

We were both trembling now, both with the eroticism of what we were doing and the fatigue of standing face to face, pushing our hips at one another.

She was the first to show signs that she was reaching her peak. Instead of the smooth humping, she started to suddenly push her hips forward, stop, then do it again, more and more forcefully. It had an instant effect on me, her pubic bone hit and crushed mine a few times and I reciprocated. I felt my climax approaching fast too. In the preceding milliseconds, thoughts flashed through my mind, was it safe, where would my cum go, but I was effectively trapped in her panties. I had no time to debate it. I came simultaneously, as she bucked and groaned out loud, her body rigid, shaking, then floppy and then rigid again. She squeezed her legs, pushed her hips up, and back. I didn't know if she was going to collapse and at the same time my cum was shooting into the back of her panties against her bottom. String after string, adding to the pool of liquid already there.

I held onto her against the workbench, frightened that she was going to fall, until we both began to slowly regain our senses coming down from what was the most amazing joint orgasm.

We hugged each other; my softening cock still trapped in her panties. I pulled the elastic down and freed it. I then had the sense to pull her panties down her legs a short distance, making sure my cum was away from the entrance to her vagina. We stood there, holding each other, the remnants of my climax dripping down her leg.

"Whuuuuuuuw," she eventually manged to say, "Ben,... I never knew that anything could be like that. It's like someone screwed up my insides, then let them go. Jesus, if that's what just having him close is like.. ..well..what would..." she stopped there.

"I know," I said, my legs still shaking, "I am sorry I shot all my stuff over your panties, but it didn't get on any of your other clothes," I added, apologetically.

"Did you feel ...umm.. like we were sort of ...joined, when it happened?" she asked, emotionally.

"Yeah," I whispered, "I felt you were the only and most important thing in the world."

"Ben, I think that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me," she said, her eyes looking a bit watery.

I was feeling a closeness to my sister that I had never felt before; I wasn't sure if it was just sharing a secret of what we had been doing or something deeper that was emerging. I really needed to think about it.

Although it didn't seem like it, time had flown by and we had been in my shed for most of the afternoon. I knew we had to get sorted out before either of our parents got home. I didn't want us to be almost compromised again.

"Sue, I love being this close to you, but we need to clean ourselves up, it's getting late." I said, as gently as possible.

"Oh hell, yes, your stuff is all in my panties and over me down there, I need get these off and shower." she suddenly realised.

She stripped off her panties there and then, wiping any remaining cum she could see with them. She put on her skirt quickly and screwed up her bra into her hand.

"I had better go do that now," she said, just in case.

"Yes, good idea", I said, "I'll follow you in a short while."

She looked out of the window, saw no one around, then turned and unbolted the door.

She turned back and handed me her panties. "You might want to hang on to these for a few days," she said, smirking.

I took them from her, "Sue," I stopped her, "do you think we might err like, do this again sometime?"

"Do you want to,... I mean, ...if anyone found out..." she said, quietly.

"Do you?"

She bit her bottom lip.

Her eyes moved around, anywhere, but not looking at me.

"I need to think about it, but I guess I might,... as long as it's safe," she finally said.

"Perhaps we err...might be alone next Sunday afternoon, that is if..if you really want to?"

"I'll see," she said, smiling shyly and just managing to look at me.

She slipped out of the door and I watched her pert bottom, covered now by her short skirt, wiggle up the path towards the house.

I looked at her wet panties in my hand, and felt my cock already starting to harden up...

12