All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Ch. 04'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
gmac6977gmac6977over 4 years ago
Incredible

Simply an incredible series..cant wait for pt5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continues on the good vibe

You continue to portrait this juvenile exploration of feelings and sensations in a very credible and exciting way. Thanks for this further development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story, Butt

Sue obviously liked the finger up her butt. So no need for condoms yet, have her start birth control and in the months it takes to be in effect learn that she can get off with a cock up her butt..

Everyone wins!

larry74403larry74403over 4 years ago
My God man!!!

Please don’t keep us waiting for the next chapter. This has to be one of the hottest stories I have read in a long time. Keep up the fantastic work. I just wish I could give this more than five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That’s what happens in the shower

Almost a blueprint of my own experiences with my sister together in the shower so many times, but we didn’t have the continuous hot water damn!

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundover 4 years ago
Quite possibly

Not even kidding, the things theyre doing, gradually moving toward THE thing they want to do most... this is quite possibly the best ive ever read! Great story! Great telling of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!!

You never really come out and say it but is this a true story. True stories are to me the best read's

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good read that keeps getting better!

with each new chapter, you are honing your writing skills, sharpening and shaping what's becoming a very good and interesting story. my only advice is just to be true to yourself, tell the story as you have it in your mind's eye. you're doing really good so far, just want to encourage you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Excellent stories. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Explosively Erotic

This story comes to life. It is the most tender erotic story I have ever read.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Thoughtful and tender!

It's very nice to read a story that takes it's time and lets them explore. Thank you!

Mark737Mark737over 4 years ago
Incredible

I love reading stories that are believable. No huge breasts or baseballs bats for cocks. Going slow and exploring. Not just get on top of her and shove it in. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great stories

Great Great writing, the build up and pace are fantastic! Keep it up

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Love it, it just gets better each chapter

Really, really enjoying this series. It's just such a gentle, loving exploration of two siblings and their love for each other.

The shower scene evokes such strong memories of my first time showering with my, now, wife. Having her back towards me and running my soapy hands over her body and around her breasts feeling her nipples harden as I brought my hands from underneath her breasts and ran my fingers over her nipples. Then sliding one hand down to between her thighs. Just so wonderful.

Hope the series continues in the same loving vain. Just starting to worry were it's going to end. So hoping they find a life together when the story finally concludes.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
OMG

Hot Sister in the Hot Shower wanting her Brothers cock, wow hot as hell! Very well written, can't wait for more. Five stars!

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Yes, this is one hot story as it progresses !! You sure need to keep writing more as your readers like it !! Now that Sue has allowed Ben to cum in her mouth and then had him penetrate her pussy with the head of his cock; they need to finish this fully with protection. I think in your next chapter more intimate details are fine and we need to know more about Sue's body and what she really wants ?? Its obvious Ben is more carefully but Sue wants it all. Ben can buy some rubbers and bang her when she is ready. Maybe Mom and Dad will go away for a week's vacation and they can bang away. Let their experimentation continue and as his sister says; it will become an unbreakable sexual bond always regardless of the future. That would be a great place for your tory to go unlike more that turn negative.

Keep up the good writing as we enjoy it and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very entertaining.

I’m enjoying your narrative very much. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just get her on the pill to do it raw and not worry about and it safe day for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really ready for another Chapter of this Story

I'm REALLY ready for further chapters of this series.

Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing

Superbly written. Growing up in the same era and from the sounds of it, not far away from you, I have my own memories of illicit love much of which was acted out similarly in it's innocence and wanting to discover sexuality in a gentle and safe way. Whilst it's been many a year since we spoke about it, I couldn't but help sending this to my own sister as reminder about things that were once shared. We look forward to more.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

A very nice and hot story that should continue ! Its obvious that Sue and Ben like the sex and now want to move forward. Sue likes his cock and now took his load in her mouth and he got her off too. They should both have complete oral sex so they can move forward with hot sex after that. This is hot ans they want to go slow but get there. Maybe Sue, know that she has tasted his cum wants more and will blow him very regularly and Ben will eat her out to orgasm and finger her to orgasim so they can advance to hot intercourse soon. Great detail and keep the diialogue on specific sexual steps. Great job and thank you, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
High on Erotica

this story is fabulously high on erotica, please keep writing. at least a few more chapters and maybe involve the mother?

Fireba21Fireba21over 4 years ago
My sister and i

We did explore like this too. I didn’t know the anus would be pleasurable though but I know now!

Great story, hope you continue

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Self Control!!!

Yet another realistic chapter. I really like how you have written the characters as equals and she took control of the final act. Great stuff!

arvindkayarvindkayover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Really beautifully written story the slow development is masterful and ideal for erotic pleasure,thoroughly enjoyed.

,

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Reading it again

This is such a fantastic and erotic story it should have 10 stars. I just love the slow, timid buildup that is so true life that it takes my breath away, almost participating along with Sue and Ben in their sexual exploitation. Just wish I had a sister like Sue.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Wonderful !!

No other words do it justice.

Memories of a Hertfordshire town.

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Every chapter brings back more memories for me. I can relate so much to the way this is written.

Super erotic story and yet so simple. 'm really enjoying it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

This story just never gets old. It's been a few years since I last read about Ben and Sue, but it still brings back memories of my first times, although I didn't have a sister but I did have a neighbor girl.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

Re. Olepantythief I also read this a few years ago and I agree we all probably had one of those times, experiences our first clumsy fumbling not knowing what we were doing but fully aware of the consequences. My reference material of choice was Men Only as an aid to sex ed. it was superlative.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

I just read a Google ref. To Paul Raymond the owner of Men Only magazine at the time these stories are set. He lived to 82 years in 2004, but his daughter the heir to his empire sadly died from a drugs overdose in 1992 at the age of 36, she was a real beauty too.

NickCaveNickCave10 months ago

And tussles with the girls before the advent of pubescent

Awe and confusion

Knickers thick, pasty in the roar of adolescence’s dawn

How innocent and cruel

Ran the gauntlet of first stirrings

In the changing rooms of May...

TavernerTaverner10 months ago

Very sexy chapter. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES