The Garden Shed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben," she said quietly, as she gradually regained her senses, "you are going to be the death of me, I am sure. That was...was...I don't know, it was so intense. I thought I was going to faint. I had no idea when we started doing things that it would be like that, did you?"

"I didn't know it would affect you like that,...if that's what you mean. I was a bit scared when you finished, that you were going to fall. Was it like going unconscious or what?"

"No, just...it's difficult to explain... but it's like when you feel you have been holding everything in, then you let it explode, and everything changes colour and flashes." she tried to explain.

"Wow, and I caused that?"

"I guess you did," she said, "but look at you, he is still as hard as anything," she added, looking down at my cock.

"Stand up, where I was," she suddenly said.

"What like this, with my back to the wall.?"

"Yeah, that's it, now close your eyes and let the warm water flow down over your chest."

"Now what," I said, curious.

I suddenly felt something warm envelop the head of my cock. Then the sensation of something slightly rough sliding over the head. I opened my eyes and looked down. She was on her knees, the head of my cock was in her mouth, stretching it. She hadn't touched it with her hands, and now she let her tongue explore where my foreskin was rolled back, then found my pee-hole and teased it with the tip of her tongue.

"Sue," I said, totally surprised, "what...I mean, ...are you ok with this?"

She took her mouth off my cock for a moment, "I've heard the girls at work giggling about doing this with their boyfriends, so as you did it to me,...then I thought I would try it. I am doing it right, aren't I?"

"No one has before, so I don't know, but it feels amazing, what you were doing."

"You want me to carry on?" she asked, probably knowing the answer.

"Oh yea, please." I managed.

She took hold of my cock then in her small hand and holding it towards her, licked round the head, underneath, on top and round the ridge of my foreskin before putting her lips over it and taking it back into her mouth. Seeing my younger sister, naked, with my cock in her mouth sucking me off, was almost enough to make me cum. I was trying to feel the sensations, while also trying not to come just yet. It was proving difficult. This was the first time I had been sucked off, and knowing it was Sue doing it was blowing my mind.

When she started to fondle my balls with the other hand and move her head up and down on my cock, I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew my load.

"Sue, "I panted, "you've got me really close, I'll tell you when it's going to happen, so you can move it away, ok?"

"Mmm hmpph," she mumbled, not taking my cock from her mouth.

It was my turn to feel my legs shake a bit, and without thinking, I was moving my hips back and forth, trying to thrust my cock further into her mouth. Although it was her first time too, I could see she was trying to cope with it, even opening her mouth a bit wider to accommodate more of me in there.

I felt the fullness that needed to be released building up low down in my belly, and much as I would like to have come in her mouth, as I had read some girls like it, I didn't want to freak Sue out when it happened.

"Sue, Sue, I am really close now... to finishing," I stuttered.

She obviously had her own ideas, because as soon as I said that, I felt the hand that had been fondling my balls slip between the cheeks of my wet bottom where the water was running and a finger press against my own anal ring. Her smaller finger easily penetrated and pushed up inside me. Just like with her, the unusual and erotic sensation of a finger teasing me from in there, along with her continuing ministrations on my cock pushed me over the edge, just as it had with her.

I thought she would stop sucking me but to my astonishment, she kept on as the first large rope of cum shot to the back of her throat. I could see her swallowing hard as rope after rope ejaculated out of my cock into her mouth. Christ, I thought, she has sucked me off and I am cumming in my sister's mouth, how erotic is that. My heart was hammering so fast and loud, I thought she must be able to hear it, even over the shower spray.

She tried hard but because I was so turned-on by all the excitement and sensations, there was too much for her to handle, and I could see it dripping out of the corners of her mouth onto her chin, and then dripping onto her breasts.

As my spasms subsided, Sue took my cock from her mouth and began to clean it with her tongue, taking the last few drops into her mouth.

"Wow, Sue," I said as I breathed heavily out, my heart still hammering in my chest. "If that was anything like you felt, it was just colossal. Did you ...mind all my stuff in your mouth?"

"I wasn't sure if I could do it," she said, standing up, "but when I saw and heard how much pleasure it was giving you," she grinned, " then I thought I would just do it. It didn't taste bad anyway, just mostly salty"

"I am glad you did; I will always remember you were the first to do that to me."

"Aww Ben, but I'll also remember I did, and that you were the first to do that to me too. We seem to be having a lot of 'firsts' together."

I put my arms round her and held her to me, feeling her bare breasts pressed against my wet skin. My cock hadn't gone down much, as the image of it in her mouth was still fresh in my head. It pressed upright against her pubic hair and mound as we stood just caressing one another for a few moments.

"Sue, I think we have been in here a long time, my skin is beginning to look like a prune with all the water." I whispered in her ear.

"I know but it feels so nice being against you, and with no clothes on," she giggled.

"It does," I said, just letting my cock rub against her mound.

"Ben," she whispered, "before we have to go and get dressed, would you... do something for me."

She sounded hesitant.

"What do you mean?"

"Would you just stand still, just as you are, and not move or say anything for a few minutes?"

"Just stand here?" I said, "and not say anything?" I repeated.

"Yes, promise you won't move in any way, that's important, and don't say anything."

"Well ..ok."

"Promise."

"Yea, I promise, what's it all about?"

"I'm ...just going to do... something, so keep your promise." she said, looking me in the eye.

I did as she asked and stood still, my arms at my sides and my cock upright sticking out in front. I had no idea what she wanted to do.

She bit her bottom lip, and after a moment, took hold of my cock and gave it a few short strokes. Then she pulled back the foreskin to expose the head, that like the rest of my cock, was fully hard. She pushed it down towards her and moved forward. Opening her legs wide, she moved my cock up and down her slit a couple of times then, to my astonishment, I felt her rub the tip round the entrance to her vagina.

No, I thought we can't do that, it's too risky.

I was just about to move when I remembered what I had promised, but I felt we were on the brink of something massive, and I was very scared we were going to go too far. I didn't believe she would even contemplate this, let alone do it.

By feel, she lined up the tip of my cock-head with her entrance. Still holding my cock, she ever so slightly moved forward and down, so that a very small part of the head of my cock just started to penetrate her.

"Whew...ooh," she let out a breath.

She moved my cock just slightly and pushed down a little more and I felt something tight around it about halfway down the head. I began to see why she had made me promise not to move or speak, she had half my cock-head actually inside her entrance, any instinctive movement on my part would easily push it right in.

She stopped there and seemed to be focusing on whatever feeling she was getting from having her brother's cock so near to being inside her.

I could see from her mannerism of biting her lip again, that she was coming to a decision, but I had no idea what it might be.

She held my cock tightly and pushed down a little more. "Ohh.." she wimpered, as I felt the head go in up to where my foreskin was rolled back.

Oh GOD, I had part of my cock inside my sister. What was she thinking? It was only just the head, but, my cock in my sister. WOW, my heart was hammering again and the urge to push was very hard to resist.

She stayed still like that, for what I thought was a long moment, just minute movements of her hips betraying her statue-like stance.

Then it was over, she pulled back and let go of my cock which came out and remained upright in front of us.

I decided I could speak now

"Sue, what was that about?" I asked, gently.

"Come here," she said, hugging me to her, our naked bodies touching again. "I was so randy and worked up from what we did just now, that I wanted to try to feel just a bit of what it might be like if you were actually inside me, and I didn't want you to stop me."

"And did you find out?"

"Yeah, and apart from the sensations, did you feel the same, almost joined, your body and mine, love and trust, part of each other?"

"Yea, I admit, it felt amazing to feel him almost going in, and being inside your body. I really wanted to then, but Sue, even that much is too much, it's too risky, and I'm not sure how we might feel after, you know..if we did it."

"Wouldn't you want to Ben?" she whispered, "wouldn't you want to make love to me all the way, be my first, create a memory and bond that will last forever, no matter what?"

"I would, of course I would, but..it's an enormous leap from us just doing what we have been doing, isn't it? And what if anyone did find out, or worse you got pregnant."

"Well, I knew that with all the water spray, none of your ''stuff' would still be about, so it was safe, and don't forget, I do have some of it inside me already," she said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yea, but in your stomach, nowhere else." I said, smiling at her. "Anyway, we really need to get the bathroom clean and I am sure there is condensation running down the walls after all this time. They will be back soon." I said, turning the shower off.

"Yeah, you're right about that, but Ben..."

"What?"

"Will you think about what I said?"

"Ok," I replied, a bit non-committal, although I knew she meant it, and I knew I would.

She stepped out of the bathtub.

"I am going to dry off and get dressed in my room, then I'll come back and clean up," she said, over her shoulder. "Oh, and when you have thought about it, you might want to go out and buy something, just in case."

"Something?...Oh...yea. I might.."

12