All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Ch. 05'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very erotic and tender

Hopefully, the two will end up together.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Still brilliant

This is such a great series.Loving every chapter. It really reminds me of my relationship with my wife. No we aren't siblings, but we've been together since she was 12 and I was 13. We've grown up together and had all our sexual experiences with each other. Together now for over 50+ years.

This series really reminds me of how we explored our sexuality and learnt how to give each other pleasure. We grew up in the 60's and 70's I remember the problems with buying Durex and only being able to get them from the barbers or chemist and the embarrassment felt as a young man going to buy them.

They were horrible thick things compared to today's ultra thin ones. It was a standing joke that if you got your haircut on a Friday when you paid the barber would ask you "anything for the weekend sir?" i.e. do you want a pack of Durex.

Please, please keep this story going in the same vein. I'm really intrigued with how you are going to end the series and hope that Ben and Sue find a way to spend the rest of their lives together.

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 4 years ago
Lovely story

I’m really loving this series. Beautifully written and sexy as hell!

SheepLoveSheepLoveover 4 years ago
Goddamn!

This story gets better each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazingly good story

Fantastic story, so well written and storyline so good, more please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good series

Young love is such fun. My first hated condoms too, and I agreed with her. Luckily she never got pregnant.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Ben's not the only one hard

What a story! The detail is great without being overboard like some other stories are. I was holding my breath while they were in the kitchen with the folks in the garden, obviously the little head was doing the thinking then lol. With your knack for detail, I was in the bedroom with them all the while they progressed to full intercourse. Had me hard from the start, and I loved it. I was a little sad that Sue didn't wear a pair of her new sexy panties when she came to see Ben in his bedroom, but that's just my panty fetish speaking :) Looking for the next five star chapter, thanks.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 4 years ago
How it's done

This writing is how it's done. I truly wish more of us could do it like this.

The best fiction has the ring of truth in it, and you've done an excellent job of that. Is it history, or is it fantasy? I don't care. Everything is believable.

The mechanics of your writing are superb, never detracting from the story. I know it's work to maintain that level of professionalism, but in my opinion, is well worth the effort.

You're one of the few authors I find here worth reading (besides myself, of course). Continue this series, or start a new one. They've consumated their relationship, so I'm happy with how it ends if it ends here, but would be just as pleased to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep on going!

Continues to be a well-done series! Very erotic!

bumknee52bumknee52over 4 years ago
Best series on Lit

Maybe it's because you're writing from my era, but your slow development, earnest wonder, joy of discovery, panting excitement and thrill of incest lights my fire every time. Excellent. Please keep writing. I don't know where you would take these two kids from here, probably just leave them there and move on, but please do, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series

I have enjoyed every one of these chepters and I hope there is more co come.

You write beautifully and it is so erotic.

Just wonered if you would have the sister wearing knickers - I find them more erotic than panties - though I know Americans luse that term.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 4 years ago
hot hot story

loved it from chapter one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Best. Story. Ever.

I hope there's much more to come!

Mark737Mark737over 4 years ago
Incredible and erection producing

I love reading stories that are believable and not just fantasy. This one keeps getting better and better.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Wonderfully done!

Very well written and so innocent! Well done, thank you!

BrightBlue99BrightBlue99over 4 years ago
Brings back memories

I have been following this story and find I just can't wait for the next chapter! This is the right era and the storyline is bringing back so many wonderful memories for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s beautiful

Such lovely writing and such a hot sibling pair. This is how it really does happen.

I know as I have been in a similar situation.

Shaun41Shaun41over 4 years ago
Love it

This story just gets better and better

TheScribeTheScribeover 4 years ago
OMG, delicious

Good grief, man, I have run plumb out of adjectives with which to embellish my admiration, not to mention arousal. The pace of these chapters is exquisite, each building on the other, each bringing your little moths closer and closer to the flame, and, oh, what a flame it was as they fumbled toward ecstasy. You have the storytellers gift and a good hand with grammar and syntax. A very easy read from start to finish with every sentence throbbing with anticipation.

I thank you again for sharing your very considerable talents and please favor us drooling readers with more incendiary stories.

thejoyofcumthejoyofcumover 4 years ago
Wow....Just wow

Really enjoying this.....PLEASE write chapter six asap!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing work!

I really love Sue and Ben characters here! Shy little sisters are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please add more chapters!

Really enjoying this series. Has me imagining my own shed and sister :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Place no pregnancy

Please don't make her pregnant, I think it ruins it and the realism. Just make them keep enjoying it in different environment and maybe try some kinks or add a friend

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
WOW!

Excellently done. This is a story about sexual awakening and intimacy, so please don't turn it into a love story with a pregnancy.

The exploring is what has made this story enjoyable and that is what I think you should continue. Think of some exciting and slightly risque scenarios. The parents returning home early just as they are on the brink would be an exciting idea.

If you want to go over the top, then have the mother discover her daughter's panties and suspect something is going on. When she finally discovers the truth, have her confront her daughter and tell her it's okay as long as she is taking precautions.

From that point, you can take it anywhere you want, but do remember it's the adventure that has made your story a good read. Personally, I would have the mother as a frustrated housewife whose husband prefers golf. She's discovered the incestual relationship and eventually gives in to wanting her son.

That might need a change of perspective,but it would be exciting. If you want to discuss any ideas, feel free to contact me.

Best wishes with the next chapter and have fun writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your Story

Write your story, not what other people are telling you to write. It's your ideas we're coming back for. If you want a pregnancy, get a character pregnant. If you want a character to turn into a rainbow and disappear into a pot of gold, do it -- it would be weird as fuck -- but it's your story.

The moment that other people start telling you what to write and how to write is the moment that THEY should write their own stories.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember those days of trying to buy Durex without anyone recognising you. Most of us ended up buying them from the machines in pub toilets - 3 condoms for £1.

Great story and very evocative of how it was to be a teenager in the UK in the late 1970’s. No incest for me, but could have been me and my first “real” girlfriend that’s for sure

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Oh those days of discovery.

Great writing just the right sped for anticipation and satisfaction.

I also agree with anonymous, keep the story yours all the way and don't let people influence your writing ability

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Still one of the best brother/sister incest stories on Literotica. Nothing like youth and learning about sex. The fact that it is brother and sister just makes it that much more erotic. Love it when Sue wouldn't let him pull out the last time. I had a girl like that, we never used rubbers and luckily she never got pregnant. Guess she knew how her body worked better than I did.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

I loved that chapter it just brought back times with a much loved girl, sadly lost.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So beautifully penned erotica. Remind me of my days with my first cousin almost 35 years back. It was so much sensual fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES