All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Ch. 07'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
BrightBlue99BrightBlue99over 4 years ago

I have been so waiting for the next in the series, I just love it; well done!

Mark737Mark737over 4 years ago
More

I like reading stories that are believable and not purely fantasy. The build up has been slow and well timed. They weren't in bed by the end of the first page on the first chapter, Keep going but leave it between them.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Stuff!

Thanks for sharing your time and imagination/autobiography. I'm enjoying this story because it is believable and that makes it naughty. I also like your writing style - short paragraphs make a quick and exciting read.

This chapter did however, for obvious reason, lack any sexual tension. That couldn't be avoided in this chapter, but I do hope you put them in a risky situation in the next chapter.

Five stars from me.

babaloo92babaloo92over 4 years ago
🙂

Love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good

Your writing is so good I think it’s me with my own sister having all

The fun!

Oeddie069Oeddie069over 4 years ago
Mmmmmm!!!!

Wonderful!

I've been looking forward to this ever since the last installment. My favorite series, and so very well written. Please, don't stop!

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Another brilliant chapter to this story I am really loving the series. Got a little worried with the slightly longer than usual gap between the last chapter and this one being published. So many authors on this site just disappear leaving great stories unfinished.

So looking forward to the next chapter.

QSQuinnQSQuinnover 4 years ago
Legendary series

I sat down to read one of the episodes of your series and ended up reading all 7 in one shot. Excellently done. Love the slow pacing and the exquisite detail at each stage of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmm SO good .

Loved it would love more : I too felt her as if it was me and my brother .

smalltownpasmalltownpaover 4 years ago
Great Series

Great plot line for this chapter. Loved the new location for their adventures. Would have liked to see Sue do a slow strip tease during the wash and cut, and then have her strip Ben I the massage room and have them shave each others genitals before continuing with the massage and other activities.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Wet Panties

Obviously the only panties that are wet from this story are mine because Sue wasn't wearing hers. Ben seems a little dense sometimes but thankfully Sue is way more crafter than he is. Looking forward to the next chapter, this one is a five for sure.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Curious. I added a comment to this story yesterday but it seems to have disappeared. It certainly wasn't rude or negative. I absolutely love this series.

Let see if this one disappears. Gonna go check other stories that I commented on to see if it's a problem with the new format.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Loved it

I never had a garden shed but I did have a load of sisters but what I got was a lot of tease. I am so envious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom, milf ????

How good does mom look? Excellent series, maybe mom knows more than we think she does, is Ben's cock larger than dad ??? Moms fertile oven may be ready for her grandchildren, and the pills could be fake, waiting for chapter 8, Please keep the excellent series coming, 5 STARS from me !!!!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 4 years ago
Hmmm.

I bet Mom knows more than she's letting on. Nice to have her catch them in the shed and watch and join in. Great series so far. Keep it up.

JimppalJimppalover 4 years ago

I wish he would attempt some anal on her.

cenobites699cenobites699over 4 years ago
Perfect as it is.

Great series. The story is perfect just the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a great story

This story should continue, its perfect a brother and sister who have great fun together and its their secret. Nobody else really knows, some may suspect but that happens all the time when siblings get sexually involved. To the outside world they are fighting or arguing anymore, they are getting on very well but some will suspect it could be because of a new found relationship. Always very exciting.

hahuohahuoabout 4 years ago
I really enjoyed reading this series

Almost disappointed that I finished all the chapters...

I would love to read more about these two

soundguynjsoundguynjabout 4 years ago
Time For Chapter 8

Keep this story going. Maybe add a friend or two from school?

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
Great stuff

Great story would love to see more of the relationship

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Loving this hot story just how it is going. Please don't ruin it by adding anyone else into the activities.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Second time Around

I love this series and the naughtiness of these two. But why do other commentators ALWAYS want to bring adults into it. Leave mum and dad out of it, wondering what's got into the kids, not realising, EACH OTHER. Chuckle, chuckle.

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Another incredible chapter, full marks

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedalmost 2 years ago

A delightful tale of young, naiĂŻve lovers discovering all the pleasures available to them! And without having to leave home.

incubusucubusincubusucubusover 1 year ago

Very erotic. A slow boil to a full head of steam. Makes me wish I had a sister. Or two.

Gregory079Gregory079about 1 year ago

Absolutely should have cleaned her thighs up for her. How rude. Seriously going to have her put her legs in her jeans wet? SMH.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

My last comment below is dated over 2years ago so this must be at least my third read of your story, i wonder if you still have access to these comments after so long. But even so this story is still good and fresh it speaks to me when it should, and makes me smile at times also. The mark of a good story to me.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 month ago

Still good after all this time.

34dein34dein15 days ago

Cunt mother is way to meddlesome, up until now she's been getting me angry when she opens her fucking mouth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES