The Garden Shed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N..no, not yet, but you are making me feel really excited," she answered, "do you emm... want me to stop for a moment."

"I think that might be a good idea," I said, breathing heavily.

I continued to gently finger fuck her and she turned slightly to give me even better access. Thankfully she did stop stroking my cock and just ran her fingers over my stomach gently, smiling as she saw my cock pulse, as I tried to control it.

"Ohh, God, that's good," she groaned, just standing there, legs apart.

I took my two fingers out, then moved my hand round to the front and stroked her trimmed bush of hair. She turned a little more so that I could more easily reach her pussy from the front. I pushed both fingers back into her and was now able to get them much further inside. She had her head thrown back a little and her eyes closed as my fingers explored her insides. I found that my thumb could reach her clit in this position, so I included a gentle rubbing motion as my fingers plumbed her depths.

She might not have been close before, but I could feel her clenching her pussy walls around my fingers now and her hips were moving in time with my fingers.

"Ben, that feels amazing," she gasped, "but we don't get this opportunity of being alone often, so I want to do more, if you do too?"

"You mean you want to..."

"Yeah, I do, do you?"

"Yea, but will it be ok ...like, here, where you work?"

"Yeah, I told you, it's safe, but you gotta stop what you're doing, 'cos I could easily finish it's so good," she said breathlessly.

"If you're sure," I said, gently taking my fingers from her warm and now very wet pussy.

"Yeah, it will be even sexier doing it here, I can have the thought in my mind when I am doing clients like Mrs Benton or Mrs Brady," she giggled.

"How do we ...you know, do it?" I asked, wondering if we could both get on the table.

"You get off the table, I'll lower it a bit, then I'll take your place," she said, "then you crawl up from the far end and we'll see how that works."

"Ok," I replied, sitting up and swivelling round to slide off.

Once I was standing next to the table, she nimbly climbed on and lay on her back.

She gave me a sort of 'naughty' look, "Your turn."

I walked to the bottom of the table and looking along it. I could see between Sue's legs and her pink pussy lips waiting for me, glistening with moisture and slightly open. I got onto the table and crawled up towards her. She opened her legs and let them dangle over the sides of the table, opening her up even more. When my face was level with her pussy, I dived my head down and pushed my tongue between her puffy labia. She wasn't expecting it and let out a cry, her hips convulsing at the unexpected contact.

"Shhhhh," I shushed her, "someone will hear."

"No one can hear," she said, "for once, we can make some noise if we want to," she grinned.

I went back to sliding my tongue up and down her slit, and probing her entrance occasionally, then pushing it inside her, lapping at the sweet juices she was producing. I could tell by the unrestrained noises she was making, that she was thoroughly enjoying the 'massage' my tongue was giving her pussy. When I moved my hands up to tease her nipples and ran my tongue over her clit at the same time, she moaned louder than I had ever heard her.

"Oh, Jesus, Ben, you're making me a wreck," she gasped, "but I want to feel him in me now."

"Can we do it without the Durex?" I asked, not wanting to take more risks than we had in the past.

"Yeah, it's ok now, I've been taking the pill for quite a while, it should be safe," she replied, confidently.

I crawled further up the massage table on my hands and knees until my rock-hard cock was touching her short pubic hair. There were more cries from her when I paused to suck each sensitive nipple and roll it round in my mouth with my tongue. When my face was level with hers, I kissed her gently and she reacted by pushing her tongue between my lips. We kissed open mouthed, our tongues teasing each other.

She broke our kiss to whisper, "Ben, can you put him into me slowly, so that I can feel him filling me up gradually, I love that feeling."

"Yea, I do too, it's really erotic when I feel him going inside you, knowing it's my beautiful sister."

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Oh yes," I said truthfully, as I put one hand down between us, took hold of my cock and rubbed the exposed head up and down between her pussy lips, mixing the oil she had used with her free flowing secretions.

As she had asked, I gently put the tip at her entrance and pushed slowly. The combination of slippery liquids allowed the head to easily slide in.

"Mmmmm, yeeesss," she whispered, "I can feel you stretching me, not in a painful way, but in a filling sort of way. Just go slowly like that, it feels fantastic."

I eased slowly, inch by inch, into my sister's snug channel, accompanied by her moans of pleasure the further in I went. Once I reached full depth, my balls against her bottom, I stopped and savoured the feeling of being so tightly enclosed. I leant down and kissed her, getting an enthusiastic response from her tongue, that was immediately in my mouth.

"Ohh, so full," she managed to say.

I twitched my cock inside her and she reciprocated by squeezing her vagina, which in turn made my cock pulse again. We could have gone on doing that without moving, but both of us wanted to feel the stronger sensations we got when I moved inside her. She had now put her heels over the back of my calves, leaving her legs wide apart for me to penetrate as far as possible.

I drew back slowly, feeling the sensuous suction of her tightness, until only the head was inside her then pushed back a little faster.

"Yes, oh that's so good," she mumbled, raising her hips to meet me, "keep doing that."

It felt slightly unstable on the narrow massage table, but it was firm, although well cushioned, and allowed me to go deep on each thrust. We were making more noise now than we had ever been able to do, with our skin slapping together, and the wet sloshing sound, from the wetness where we were joined. That in itself was a new experience and made our coupling even more erotic.

We were both breathing heavily from the excitement and the exertion, gradually speeding up as our tension grew.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she cried, words she never used except when she was close to finishing.

Then the 'phone extension on the low cupboard next to the table, rang.

"Leave it," she gasped.

It continued to ring.

"It might be your boss," I said, still thrusting.

"It'll stop in a minute," she said, optimistically.

It didn't.

"Damn, damn, it might be her," she said.

I slowed down and gradually came to a stop deep inside her, like Sue, very close to finishing.

She was biting her bottom lip.

"Can you reach it?" she asked.

"Yea," I replied, looking at it and willing it to stop.

It sounded like it was ringing louder, as if annoyed that it wasn't being answered.

"You better pass it to me," she said, "but keep quiet."

I picked the handset up and passed it to her.

"Hello", she said into the mouthpiece.

I could only hear what Sue was saying, but the shocked look on her face when she said, "Oh hello Mom," was priceless.

"Yes. I've nearly finished, we shouldn't be much longer."

"I am a bit out of breath, emm.. I was sweeping up..."

"Yes, I know we've been a while, it just took longer than I thought, and I have to clear up."

Oh my God, she was talking to Mom, with my cock buried deep inside her.

"I think you'll like his new look," she said, trying to change the subject.

I twitched my cock inside her, but she was concentrating on trying to sound 'normal' on the 'phone and didn't respond. The thought that she was chatting with Mom while we were both naked and coupled together, somehow felt so naughty but added to the thrill.

I quietly pulled out and pushed back into her. Her eyes opened wide and she shook her head rapidly from side to side. She tried to grip me with her heels to stop me moving, but I was able to do it again. It felt really risky and exciting to be able to do it with Mom only a few inched away on the 'phone.

Sue's breathing increased.

"No, sorry Mom, Ben is being silly and trying to make me laugh," she conjured up.

Mom had clearly picked something up in Sue's voice.

I moved in and out of her slowly. I could see it thrilled her too. Her hand holding the phone was trembling and a panicked look was on her face. I knew she was close, and I wondered if I dare make her finish while she was talking to Mom. I don't know why, hell, it was just so sexy a thought.

She shook her head again violently as I leaned down and took a nipple in my mouth and sucked quietly on it. I could feel her vagina grip me and a quiver in her stomach, as I lay on top of her.

"We...we w ..won't be long," she repeated, a slight catch in her voice.

I slid quietly in and out of her, while continuing to tease her nipple.

"I'd better go,...see you in a few minutes," she said.

"Yes, ok, bye,...bye."

I heard a loud click from the phone and Sue passed it to me. I paused and replaced it back on its cradle.

"Ben, you mad sod... ...Oh fuck ," she cried, as I thrusted hard into her as far as I could, then withdrew and repeated it.

I felt her whole body shake; her legs flexed and pulled me into her on every stroke. She was crying out the obscene words she used when she was about to orgasm and moved underneath me, her strength enhanced by the need she was feeling. Our flesh on flesh noises resumed as we fucked ourselves to climax.

I felt the deep-rooted tingle at the base of my cock start, at the same time as she put her mouth on mine and forced her tongue into my mouth. Locked together tongue to tongue and deep inside her, I pumped the first blast of cum into her and felt her vagina spasm; her body go rigid, as we gasped for air through our noses.

She pushed up at me and I buried my cock as far as I could, releasing more of my sperm.

We thrust towards each other several more times, until I had exhausted my full load of cum inside her, coating the inside of her vagina.

In perfect synchronism, as my cock stopped pulsing, she suddenly relaxed and lay under me panting.

"Oh God, wow," she seemed to be talking to herself, "Christ that was so strong..."

"Oh yea, it was something else," I said, "do you think it was something to do with you talking to Mom while you had me inside you?" I asked.

"I dunno, but it did get me going more, although I was worried when you started moving that I might finish while I was talking to her. It was very risky Ben."

"I know, but it did excite me, did it you, I mean really?"

"Well I guess it did if I am honest. But Ben we have to be careful, they can't ever know," she said, a bit worriedly.

"No... but I can't think she thought anything, she would have said something."

"Yes, I guess so."

As my cock softened and started to slip out of her, I felt the wetness seeping onto my thighs that were still between hers.

"I guess we had better get cleaned up and go home before she actually comes around here," I said, smiling.

She sat up a little and kissed me, "We should, so carefully get off the table and I'll get rid of the paper towel and wipe it over."

As I got dressed, I could still see small amounts of liquid running down the inside of her thighs as she moved around naked, wiping down the table and putting everything back so it looked like it hadn't been touched. I felt my cock stirring at the sight but curbed any instinct I had to go for a second round, as I knew we would be pushing our luck, and being found out wasn't something I wanted us to experience.

12