The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 17

Story Info
Gary works at impregnating Zoe - hard work...
6.3k words
4.74
7.2k
8

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,671 Followers

It was one of those perfect late August afternoons. Barely a cloud in the blue of the sky and just the lightest of cool breezes brushing across the skin. Gary Roldern, retired policeman and keen gardener, had a lot of epidermis on show for the faint, cooling breeze to catch. It could not be said he was working very hard, it was not really the day for that and, frankly he was not finding many weeds in his flowerbeds to pull up. The caterpillars were being a nuisance on his brassicas but careful picking every morning was keeping the numbers down and there was nothing much needing doing to the brassicas or, indeed, anything else in the vegetable plot. He looked up at the sweet corn standing perhaps seven foot high in a square clump. Alas, the corn would soon be over, already he detected a certain mealiness coming. A seasonable vegetable he enjoyed.

So, there was not much for him to do in the garden. It was not the right time of the year to plant seeds... unless. Gary's eyes moved to the fence separating him from his neighbours, Zoe and Tom. Tom was not much of a gardener and, certainly, was not very good at planting seeds either in the ground or, in fact, in his wife, Zoe. Gary had had a bit of success a couple of years before when he had shown how it is done by planting in Zoe's fertile seed bed, but this year he seemed to be having a bit of a crop failure. Perhaps fresh seed was needed, perhaps the seed he had in his 'packets' was a bit past its prime.

Gary reached and examined his scrotum. Perhaps an odd thing to do but probably the sort of thing a man might do, in any case, if naked in his garden and alone. He jiggled his balls, his 'seed packets.' There was nothing wrong with them as far as he could see or feel. Perhaps a late sowing might reap the reward. Unlike real crop failure, it was actually rather good to have the opportunity to plant again and again, but he did hope Zoe would not give up and perhaps go to a different seed merchant. Gary smiled, perhaps Mr Sutton down the road, or Mr Unwin, or Mr Thompson and his friend, Mr Morgan. working together, or jolly old Mr Fothergill at his gate...

Settling his old straw hat over his eyes, Gary settled the more comfortably into his deck chair. And what man, settling naked in a similarly comfortable way and feeling the sun on his skin -- and especially the skin of his penis all warm -- would not find himself erecting probably accompanied by erotic thoughts. Thoughts, perhaps, of a neighbour or the young nineteen-year-old over the road, or other acquaintances and friends -- though in Gary's case they were not simply thoughts but memories. He had been a lucky old boy!

Of course, how awful to be disturbed like that, for someone unexpectedly to walk into the garden and see the man tumescent, if not someone who saw the man's penis in that state quite a lot -- his wife or girlfriend -- but imagine a neighbour...

"Are you thinking of me, Gary?"

It was indeed his immediate neighbour there in his garden, but fortunately someone who saw Gary's penis erect quite a lot and had appreciated its girth where it mattered on many occasions.

Gary pushed his hat up and smiled, "Afternoon Zoe, I was thinking of having a nap."

"Like that?" She reached down and touched him, a gentle but quite delicious caress along his short shaft. Fingertips running over the rumpled surface. It twitched against her.

"I bet you were going to have a wank. Probably going to walk up your garden like that to your shed. You men! Go on, go and make me a cup of tea. And we'll see what we can do -- later."

Her eyes didn't leave him as he got up and walked to the house. Getting up with his short, stubby but thick erection pointing. Gary smiled as he walked into the house. He might well have been going to have a wank, in the shed or out in the garden, but he was pretty sure now he would not be wanking himself. He could not now see Zoe not being 'kind' to him, but it might well prove to be more, perhaps a suck or even a fuck. It would be good to help her take her dress off, though perhaps she might be naked by the time he brought the tea things back. He frowned. It was too hot for chocolate biscuits -- they would melt in the sun -- what else had he in the cupboard?

He walked back down his garden, tea tray in hand.

"I'm sorry about those quickies," said Zoe looking up, "not really fair on you."

Gary made an 'it doesn't matter' expansive gesture. "Have we had success?"

A shaking of the head. Gary had really hoped his remarkable impregnation from the sky effort down upon Zoe from the footbridge might have been the one. Not that it had been terribly likely. But what a story, not so much the 'Man who fell to Earth' as the baby boy or girl who fell to Earth!

"We seem to have tried a lot, Zoe." He shrugged his shoulders, "Are we going to try some more?"

It was Zoe's turn to nod. "Please, Gary. I... I think I'm just going to have to give up on my idea you only do it after Tom, so I have both your semen in me. I'd prefer it, only, it gets so difficult what with Charlie and everything."

"Where is Charlie?"

"Tom's taken him for a walk in the pushchair." She smiled, "Gary Roldern, will you inseminate me please?"

It was not a request to refuse from a lady. Not when she accompanies it by slowly and deliberately lowering her head in the direction of your erect penis. Of course, Zoe had to go that much further than other women -- about three inches further -- before her lips closed over his generous 'plum.' There was nothing amiss about his 'fruit,' only its stalk was rather truncated.

Unexpectedly a voice from the next-door garden, "Zoe, where are you?" Her dark hair lifted upwards and Gary's thick cockhead came out of her mouth.

"I'm round here at Gary's, Tom. Having a cup of tea." She frowned.

"Sounds good, have you got one for me Gary?"

"Yes, of course."

"You're back rather quickly, Tom. Is Charlie OK?"

"He's fine. I forgot... well, his nappy needed changing. I'll pop round."

Gary's eyes widened and stared down at Zoe who had taken his cock back into her mouth. She let it fall and let her tongue run around her mouth. "Better go and get another cup and put that away!"

Gary ran, but not before Zoe had slapped his bottom. He ran to the house with his erection full and pointing. Talk about coitus interruptus or fellatio interruptus more like. Shorts and tee shirt in bedroom -- and some constricting underpants to, well, hide his firm stump -- not so much its size as its rigidity.

Gary walked out to find Tom sitting with Zoe. "How's gardening, Gary? It all looks very fertile."

Charlie gurgled from his pushchair. He looked comfortable and happy. He probably had not been earlier, hence Tom's return. Gary did not feel comfortable or happy. He had just missed out on what had promised to be a very nice fuck. Still, he made the most of it and it was a pleasant enough half an hour before both Tom and Zoe went back next door and Charlie's walk resumed. Zoe came back but the moment seemed to have passed. Perhaps the chance of conception too. Zoe did not think she could stay as she would be out of an excuse if Tom returned unexpectedly a second time. A third cup of tea did not ring true. An assignation was, though, made for that evening, after Tom had gone to sleep. The signal -- a light on in Zoe's dining room, probably around 11 o'clock.

Gary waited in Tom and Zoe's garden, not actually naked. It was not that warm a night, so he had a blanket wrapped around him. Easy to remove. He liked the idea of being able to walk in on Zoe naked and give the impression he was a tough man who did not feel the cold. Minutes passed and then on went the light. Not the bright ceiling light but one on the sideboard and it illuminated lovely, chubby, dark-haired Zoe with her wide hips and full breasts; she was not completely naked but dressed in a very full set of lingerie. Absolutely the sort of lingerie to send many men into spasm. She could not see Gary, but she was showing off in the expectation he was out there.

Gary rose within his blanket, his stumpy thick cock swelling and pushing upwards. Ready again as it had been that afternoon. Quietly and slowly, Zoe opened the door to her home and there was a meeting. A clandestine meeting between loving wife and neighbouring gardener. A meeting between fertile young wife and fifty-nine year old fertile man. An unusual meeting. One might have wondered what the woman saw in the man. Hardly a handsome young man who had turned her head -- and it was, very clearly, not the penis that made the man attractive. It, and it was very much there, though not in any way an unattractive or ugly cock was most clearly undersized. But Zoe did like Gary and, importantly, those balls that hung there beneath his short, but wide in the girth, penis were both large and fertile.

If Gary did not look the heart throb, the Adonis or pin up, the same could not be said for Zoe. Black lacy brassiere pushing up her breasts and with her nipples peeking over the supportive but not exactly generously sized cups; black net stockings held up by a black suspender belt with the usual straps and clips; high heeled black shoes and rather delightful silk, frilly French knickers. It was quite an outfit.

"Is this for me?"

Zoe's finger to her lips, "I'm not sure Tom's asleep."

"Not another quickie?" He was whispering now.

"No, no need to hurry. Tom'll be off if he's not already. Men tend to go to sleep after intercourse. Take as long as you like but I see you are already in the mood." Zoe paused, "Of course, it's not that often I see you not in the mood!" Her hand reached out and held his cock, moving his wrinkled foreskin up and down in the way men so like. Probably she had been doing the same to Tom not very long before.

"He likes you dressed up? With high heels as well?"

"Playing a bit tarty for him. Light on and I kept the shoes on whilst he fucked too. Shall I keep them on for you?"

Gary shrugged his shoulders, "It'd be nice. You do look nice. You'll need those knickers off though."

"I don't think so!" Zoe placed her silk clad bottom upon the edge of the dining room table and swung herself up onto it and opened her legs. The silk knickers were gussetless -- 'open-crotch' -- and Zoe's hairy pussy was not only unobscured but, importantly, uncovered and open to receive a penis.

"I see Tom's been at work." Gary could very much see that. Between the puffy and sexually aroused lips was the thick liquid evidence that Tom had recently been copulating with his wife. Were the deposits from his withdrawal or had some run down from high in her vagina and slipped out as she had walked down the stairs? Zoe freshly fucked -- as she liked to be when Gary was attempting one of his baby making efforts. She had said she would let Gary come inside her without Tom having already been there before him. Zoe wanted to be pregnant. But clearly -- very clearly -- this was not one of those times. Gary's cum would be joining Tom's cum inside Tom's wife.

Gary was not squeamish about another man's cum. Least of all his neighbour and friend, Tom's. Had he not gone 'down' on Zoe before in his own bed, down to where her sex was full of both his and Tom's cum.

"You happy with me on the table?"

Maybe better in bed -- but Tom was already there. Perhaps rather an exciting idea to fuck a wife whilst her husband snored beside her, but not really a terribly relaxing way to enjoy a woman -- being on tenterhooks lest the husband wake! Possibly better on the settee or with Zoe bent over its back, but Gary happy to stand at the table and fuck. After all, what a dish was set before him!

"Very happy, Zoe."

"Take your time, Gary, enjoy me. There's no hurry. Tom'll be asleep. So long as your semen ends up in the right place, I'm not worried."

Gary took his time. Delightful, chubby Zoe spread out on the table, a dish to be savoured. One that had already been picked over by Tom but that did not lessen Gary's pleasure in touching. Touching where stockings ended and flesh began, burrowing fingers under suspenders and, of course, stroking fingers upon her black brassiere up to where the material ended and flesh began with her already exposed and hard nipples. Doing, no doubt, what her husband had done earlier.

A little movement from the woman and Zoe's face came close to the side edge of the table. It was an invitation. Without touching, Gary manoeuvred his stumpy cock, so its head just popped into the waiting mouth; her lips closing at the indentation beyond the flare. How many men wished for that? Their lovely neighbour happy to just take their cocks into their mouths? The husband saying to his wife or girlfriend, 'why don't you give so and so a suck. I really don't mind, and he does seem all alone,' or 'his wife doesn't look after him properly.' Why cannot more wives be kind and husbands generous! Gary was lucky. Tom might not have encouraged Zoe, indeed knew nothing of his wife's propensity to suck their gardening neighbour's cock, but that happened and rather more -- as was going to happen shortly.

Hot swirling tongue and plentiful saliva, Zoe's mouth was a very comfortable place to be. But there was, of course, another equally comfortable place to rest his knob. It was best to change places before he was even close to cumming. Gary pulled out as Zoe sucked. There really was an audible 'pop.' Gary came around to the end of the table, and there was Zoe's open sex, all visible through the long slit in the silk knickers. He reached and ran his finger up and down where thigh met Zoe's outer lips, her dark-haired outer lips, soft under his finger. He ran it into her curls and found her slit. What a sight, that 'garden of delights' open and ready for him; Zoe's wet folds and at the centre, her entrance -- yes where penises went in, and babies came out! A connection between the two -- of course -- and already there, indeed dripping out of Zoe that necessary fluid; only, alas, Tom's semen was not fertile. Gary stirred with his fingers. He was not squeamish about Tom's stuff. He had encountered it many times before and indeed Zoe usually insisted it was present during any copulation between Gary and her. Gary was hard, Gary was very much aroused -- and, in a way, it was already learnt behaviour. The presence of Tom's cum indicated Gary could fuck! Very probably Gary would be more likely to erect at the sight of Zoe's pudenda with Tom's stuff than without!

Should he? He had done it before, and he liked performing cunnilingus. It prolonged the sex, gave him a thrill and he knew how much Zoe (and Zara and...) liked that. Gary twirled his finger in Zoe's folds, stirring the cocktail of her wetness and Tom's cum. One, two, three and Gary lowered his head between Zoe's thighs down towards her sex, the scent of her arousal and Tom's cum becoming stronger. Cream pie time! Lips and then tongue on Zoe's gooey folds and then right into her. His tongue worked and Zoe wriggled and writhed in pleasure on the hard tabletop. All she wanted was insemination really, but why not give her an orgasm? Why not!

"Stop, stop, stop!"

Too much for her.

"Please Gary, I'm nearly... just fuck."

Nylon covered legs in his hands, Zoe's pelvis pulled to the edge of the table, legs spread and those open silk knickers gaping with swollen femininity. Gary's stumpy cock moved in to make the necessary connection, the flutter of silk against scrotum as he pushed in. Wonderful! Soft 'jellied' wetness sliding up and down his sensitive skin, rubbing against his corona. Not much in length, but his penis' thickness opening Zoe, spreading her. Gary stared down at the woman on the table, her head going from side to side, her fists clenching. He was not only going to fuck her, inseminate her but give her the orgasm her husband had perhaps failed to do -- and, maybe, a baby.

A little bit worrying with Zoe thumping the table with her fists. What if Tom wasn't asleep? What if he awoke and came rushing down the stairs? Gary knew he would have to just run, sprint out of the French windows into the night, hard penised and naked -- to safety -- leaving Zoe to explain herself. And the baby would not happen.

But no sound came from the stairs as Zoe thrashed around in orgasm, Gary just about managing to stay lodged. There was no need to run away -- just hang in there! And then he had something of a limp rag upon the table, or a limp doll -- or perhaps something like a drunk and passed out woman. A bad fantasy of a man taking a woman without her knowledge -- but, awfully, rather a favourite fantasy of many masturbating men. The drunk or sleeping babysitter (hopefully all of eighteen), the sister-in-law, the friend from school, the wife of a friend...

For Gary it was anything but non-consensual. He had not only been invited into the house but invited to enter Zoe and inseminate. And that he proceeded to do. Good to look down and watch the connection -- see and feel -- his stumpy cock going in and out of limp Zoe's vagina. In and out as the lovely feeling built. That tingling behind his balls, that delightful gossamer stroking along his shaft and up over his splay and all around his large and so smooth glans. Was his pee hole about to gape and gush? How long could he hold off before release? Every delicious thrust perhaps changing which spermatozoa might get to penetrate Zoe's ovum. That million to one chance of which would be lucky and make the baby what it would be.

No response from Zoe, had she really passed out? So limp -- unlike Gary's prick! Still in his hands her nylon covered legs and above them her soft silk knickers with that slit -- and within the slit his cock. And then it was happening. Gary could feel the building to release. He thrust once, twice and then pushed hard in and felt the first of a goodly number of spurts come as he held his knob and its open slit as deep in Zoe as he could manage, feeling, as he trembled, his fertile cum shooting at its target.

"Oh Gary, that is good. Thank you. Thank you!"

And it was good. Gary liked to cum. All men like to cum. Whether he did it by himself in his shed, in a pretty female mouth, or even in a vagina, it was good. But what could be better, really, than ejaculating together with the knowledge you are trying to make a woman pregnant? That, after all, is the real reason men have their manly horns, the real reason they spurt cum.

"I hope that was good for you, Gary. I'd better lie like this for a while. A better chance for your sperm. Same again tomorrow?"

"Of course, Zoe, if you like." Gary looked down at her. "I certainly will!" And upstairs Tom was probably snoring with no idea his wife had just been inseminated on their dining room table, indeed that their neighbours' penis was still in Zoe and that Gary's cum would remain after Gary had walked out into the night and home to bed.

Gary was a good boy the next day. No pleasant wanking in his shed, no visiting Heather for almost certain copulation or, instead, Harry and Melanie on the chance one or other might like to sit out in the garden and chat and perhaps wank. He kept his semen in, and only stroked himself a little bit when he awoke. There was something rather good about waking with an erection and like many men it happened to Gary a lot. Awaking to the sound of birdsong beyond his window, a need to pee and that accompanying swelling of the penis to remind him he had that morning task. Sometimes nice just to lie there and think of sexual things whilst stroking. A full bladder rather adding that subtracting from the feeling. He thought back to the night before, how sexy Zoe had looked in her black stockings, not just black but net to boot; her suspender belt, her lacy brassiere, her high heels and those silk knickers -- black and so open between her legs. It had been good, it had been good to copulate, and he would be doing the same that evening -- probably.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,671 Followers
12