The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Zoe might be doing 'it' at that very moment. Gary looked at his watch. Another fifteen minutes before Tom left for work. There was time for them to do the act. Next door Tom's long cock might be sliding within Zoe. In fifteen minutes' time or so he might get a telephone call from Zoe saying he was 'needed.' The reality it was not so much Gary that was needed, as the part of him held in his hand and being stroked. Maybe Tom and Zoe might be fucking, but more likely the two of them were busy with Charlie; and sexual relations would have to wait until Charlie was asleep that evening. Tom fucking Zoe in bed at night and then she coming downstairs for a second insemination with Gary. How might, or quite where, might that be performed? Would it be the dining room table again, on the settee, out in the garden, in his shed?

Pleasant thoughts and not just masturbatory fantasies. Gary had fucked Zoe the night before and almost certainly would be doing the same again that night. And whilst good to imagine women that he might meet and 'interact' with, there were other real women in his life to think about as well. And one was that surprising Dotty Loupe he had met with Zara on the moors when they had gone rambling naked. He had half wondered if Dotty's invitation to visit and garden naked had been just one of those not really meant invitations, like the 'we must meet for a drink sometime' things people say and don't really mean. But Zara had said 'go on, give it a go' and he had thought he might. But it was Dotty who telephoned him first. She beat him to it.

"Hallo Gary, it is Gary isn't it? It's Dotty Loupe, you know, we met on the moors and we seemed to have a bit of a mutual interest in gardening, didn't we? I think we talked of you perhaps visiting and... taking a look at my garden." There was a very feminine chuckle down the line. "See what might grow in my garden."

"Yes, yes, I was going to telephone you. I was. Zara was telling me... A spot of, um, mutual gardening would be, yes, very nice."

It was a date, a visit to Dotty's cottage for a few days. Perhaps rather unusual to be invited to stay on such a chance meeting, but clear Dotty Loupe knew her own mind.

Gary thought back to the moor. Thought of Zara and Dotty's naked bodies. Thought of walking with them taking it in turns to hold his erection. Had that man not appeared in the distance walking towards them might they have brought him off. Dotty seemed to have liked his stumpy cock, but it really was not something to impress the ladies. Perhaps if she had made him cum, pulled his foreskin up and down, he would have impressed her with his ejaculation. It was something he did well.

The sound of a car starting brought Gary out of his reverie, stopped his hand moving and possibly stopped an ejaculation as well. He was near the edge and very hard. Gary got up and stood at the window watching his neighbour driving out. Tom looked up and saw him standing there but, luckily, could not see Gary's erection. It was below the windowsill. They waved at each other. Tom neither knowing Gary was erect nor that Gary's penis had been in his wife only a few hours before and Zoe might already be pregnant by him. Gary watched the car drive away, his erection out of his pyjamas, his knob swollen and up in the air. Would the telephone ring?

But no, there was Zoe out with the pushchair and little Charlie strapped in. She looked lovely, not in sexy lingerie now but jeans and blouse. Bottom, breasts and fur all hidden but Gary would most likely be seeing and feeling them again that evening. Clearly, as Zoe, was just going out, intercourse was not going to happen that morning. The telephone was not going to ring. Zoe looked up, saw him, and grinned. They waved at each other. Did she wonder if he was erect? He would tell her in the evening.

Best not to wank anymore and keep his cum for later; best to let merely the 'other liquid' shoot from his cock. There seemed a lot of that in stock! It was getting uncomfortable. Gary walked to the bathroom, his short but thick cock upright before him. A complaint of many women is that men cannot multitask. Gary could. He managed to shower, washing himself with soap and water, whilst peeing at the same time; he had dropped pyjamas, stepped into the shower cubicle and the running spray of hot water and let go. Efficient!

That evening found Gary once more in Zoe's garden. By arrangement from the night before. He was waiting for Zoe to appear. Again, wrapped in a blanket but otherwise naked. It was a long wait. He wondered if Zoe had forgotten, or Tom had simply not gone off to sleep. But, finally, he heard the door open and a naked woman appear in the moonlight. A naked and slightly chubby woman. Lovely Zoe. He stood, letting the blanket fall from him. Two naked figures meeting in the moonlight.

"Good evening, Mr Roldern. Would you like a fuck?"

"Yes please, Miss."

"Doesn't this have to be hard to fuck?"

Lovely to have Zoe drop to her knees on the grass and just pop his cock into her mouth and suck. Lovely to harden in the wet warmth and to feel her tongue. So good to have this easy sexual relationship with his neighbour. Might it be better if it was a relationship -- a sexual relationship -- not just with Zoe but both his neighbours. Tom to join in. It was somewhat like that with Melanie and Mark. Had he not slept with them together. It was a little strange. Maybe sex, with Tom involved, would be good and easy because the meetings would not have to be clandestine, but it was rather good having Zoe to himself, sometimes. Certainly, wonderful to be out in the dark being fellated by his neighbour. Perhaps that, the sucking, would carry on even after Zoe was pregnant. A suck here and there, a release into her warm mouth.

"You've brought a blanket, Gary. Shall we fuck on that out in the night. Be like we are teenagers sneaking somewhere away from parents to... a bike ride with a picnic blanket in the saddle bag. Maybe a picnic... as well. Or... when I was in my teens, Gary, I'd a boyfriend and one night we had a meeting. It wasn't him who came to my house but him to mine. He got over a fence and, as we'd planned, set a rug down beyond the hedge in a little bit of a grassed corner we had up by -- yes, Dad's garden shed. I crept out late at night just in my nightie. Out of my window, onto the flat roof over the sunroom and down onto the water butt. Done it many times as a little girl. when I'd met friends for midnight picnics -- but this was different. I was so wet with anticipation, as I climbed down and then made my way down the garden. Not a little girl by then for sure! Steve was there with the rug already. I'm sure he thought that was great. Me in just a flimsy nightie and nothing underneath. I certainly liked what he did with his hands inside my nightie. Yes, like that Gary but that's not just my wetness -- but, of course, it was just my wetness back with Steve. I made damn sure he'd brought a condom with him before I let him take his jeans off!"

"Did you, did you fuck?"

"Yep, like rabbits there on the rug in the moonlight behind the hedge, though I kept checking he'd still got the condom I'd rolled on his penis. I'd done that. I'd put it on. He seemed to like me doing that, and I certainly felt comfortable knowing it was on. Didn't want to get pregnant. Different tonight, Gary. Unprotected sex. I've already been fucked by one man tonight and am looking forward to a second -- and he's certainly got a hard cock."

"Would you like another man as well, Zoe, a third?"

"Who have you in mind? Shall we?"

They spread the rug and settled down upon it. Would Zoe have been happy to have a third man? Would Harry have liked to have joined them? He would be the obvious other man. Conveniently local. And what would that have been like? Maybe not in sequence but, instead, Harry, Zoe and he all together on the rug. Taking it in turns. Zoe rolling one way and being fucked by Harry for a time and then rolling the other way and having Gary's stumpy job working her before rolling back. It would all have lasted longer, and Zoe would have ended up going back up the garden either dripping three rather than two loads or holding it all in with her hand between her thighs to creep back upstairs to Tom.

"This does take me back, Gary, back to being with Steve, back when I was a lot younger."

She kissed him, kissed him properly. Perhaps that was because of Steve, remembering all that kissing they had done and young people do. Gary's hands roamed like he imagined Steve's did. But when it came to Zoe's sexual entrance, he found it not as tight as Steve would have done back then. Giving birth and having very recently had Tom's hard cock inside had opened her more; made her perhaps more accommodating. Nor would Steve have found it awash with sticky, thick cum, instead just the copious, thin wetness of a teenage girl. Gary massaged Zoe's hard little man, knowing he was doing it with his fingers coated in Tom's cum. What perhaps better as a jilling lubricant!

Zoe's hand came to his cock, resting lightly upon it for a moment, but then curling her fingers around it and squeezing. Her fingers pulled his foreskin -- a gentle tugging, covering and then recovering his cockhead.

"I did this to Steve, as he stroked me, Gary, before I put the rubber on."

"Dressing Steve for intercourse."

"But you are undressed, Gary, completely naked -- as you so often are. I like wanking -- men."

"Have you wanked a lot?"

"No, Gary. Just a handful -- a handful of cock, your thick cock. Shall I suck it again?"

"Did you suck Steve?"

"Yes, and I let him come in my mouth but not that night. I say 'let,' but I made him, Gary, I made him cum. I like doing that. When I'm pregnant I'll make you come. No option, Gary, I'll force you to come in my mouth. But not now!" And down she went.

Good to be together on the rug on the grass in the dark. Upstairs Tom asleep alone, his penis spent and resting; out in the garden his wife working towards a second insemination. Zoe knew what she wanted, she mounted Gary as he lay on his back, her nightie settling around his stomach and thighs as she rode 'cowgirl', but not too high off the 'saddle.' She did not want to 'dismount' by accident.

Zoe doing the working, Gary just lying there -- though he did raise his hands to catch and fondle Zoe's generous breasts. They had been bouncing most pleasingly in the moonlight. A good sight for Gary.

"Did Steve come like this?"

"No, I was on my knees, he fucked me from behind as I reached and ensured his condom was on. My fingers around his cock. I was being so careful, wasn't I? No need tonight. Just fuck me, Gary. Come inside me, get it all inside me. Lots and lots of your stuff. Really fill me. Shall we do it that way? Yes!"

Zoe rose from Gary. Pulling away from his erection; momentarily standing before getting down on hands and knees and lowering herself onto her arms, her nightie clad bottom high in the moonlight. An ample bottom, a lovely bottom, an arousing bottom. Gary slowly lifted the nightie exposing it. He positioned himself, kneeling behind Zoe and between her legs and feet.

Gary took a deep breath. This was good. Once again about to fuck Zoe and come -- the aim to get her pregnant, impregnate her -- plant his seed. Below him, her hot, open and wet sex waiting to receive. Was he not a lucky bloke!

His entrance back into Zoe was slow, the feeling so pleasurable, wet femininity coming up his cock until he was, indeed, balls deep. Gary began to fuck. There was no feminine hand or fingers coming to encircle his cock like Steve had felt. No condom to ensure was in place and Zoe wanted as much of Gary's stumpy job in her as would go. Fingers would mean her losing a whole inch of cock! He held Zoe's hips rather than her breasts, not leaning over her but keeping his torso upright as he fucked. In the silence of night, the steady, squelching sound of two people copulating. One neighbour certainly could not be listening over the fence because he was doing the fucking! But the other side?

Might old Mr. Jacobson have heard a noise and come out into his garden? Might he recognise the sound from his younger days and think Tom and Zoe were 'at it.' A smile at the enthusiasm of young people -- only Tom and Zoe were not that young. He could surely not imagine it was Zoe with Gary Roldern. Might he have unzipped, extracted and enjoying a vicarious experience, aural voyeurism as he wanked. Might Gary's cum not be the only semen about to be ejaculated in the immediate neighbourhood?

The sound moved from a squelching, sucking sound to a slap, slap, slap as Gary speeded up, holding Zoe's hips tightly to maintain connection as his 'piston' worked. 'Here we go,' he thought and then, there it was, that throbbing behind his balls as electric like sensations came as spurts of pleasure accompanied the spurts of semen into the woman.

"Yessss!" breathed Zoe.

No mistaking to any listener what was happening!

Gary slowed to a stop and rested. Hard cock still in Zoe, swollen cock head up as far as it would go. Man and woman coupled. Zoe bunged with cock and filled with cum. Its job done the penis would now deflate and return to rest, to hang with the rest of Gary's genitalia.

And so it did. As Gary's now soft cock fell from Zoe, her hand moved in to hold her sex and keep his stuff inside her. Zoe turned, kissed Gary, said 'thank you' and was gone, her flimsy nightie clad body hurrying back to the house. The assignation over.

Gary rolled onto his back and looked up at the stars. That had been good! He lay there naked for a time, revelling in the recent sex and good fortune. He thought of wrapping the blanket around him and just going to sleep there. But unlike Steve and Zoe, all those years ago, he was not hidden from the house behind a hedge. It would be a little difficult to explain to Tom if he looked out in the morning and Gary was still there, why he had chosen to 'wild camp' on Tom's back lawn.

Gary stood, picked up the blanket, wrapped it around himself and walked home.

12