All Comments on 'The Gardener'

by voluptuary_manque

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Austin8Austin8about 15 years ago
Earth Day!

Enjoyed the story very much, perfect Earth day tale. Good luck in the contest! A8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unusual

An unusual,interesting and well written story, certainly a contender.

Jack_SamuelJack_Samuelabout 15 years ago
My rose bushes will never look the same again...

Enchanting tale Bear. It wetted my appetite and left me imagining what will come next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
In the real spirit of Earth Day!

What a beautifully written story, and such a different idea, I hope perhaps you will write a follow up as you have left me very intrigued!

Best of Luck and all good wishes to you!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Intriguing

What a unique and interesting story. Very well written. Good luck in the contest.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Amazingly well-written

This is literally fantastic and reminds me of 19th century writings. I loved it! Thanks

SweetWitchSweetWitchabout 15 years ago
As I said before

This is an interesting story. It gives us something new and original to enjoy. You're a man of many talents, Bear.

TE999TE999about 15 years ago
There are fairies in the bottom of my garden

Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'summer (breeding) stock. *grin* Well done, Bear. Your dry sense of humor resonates through this tale.

TricialenTricialenabout 15 years ago
Pure Enchantment

What a wonderful tale...Blending your love of flowers with your love of erotica perfectly and the result is magic! Good luck with the contest Bear.

pleaz_mepleaz_meabout 15 years ago
Unique

A wonderful dip into the imagination. Well done!

msmaggiemsmaggieabout 15 years ago
entertaining

I really enjoyed the story and your style of wrting. Would love to see a follow up.

AlexysQuinnAlexysQuinnabout 15 years ago
Enjoyable . . .

take on Earth Day. Good luck in the contest.

LuffRubbinLuffRubbinabout 15 years ago
Well done

Both interesting and unique. Are you planning an additional installment to this story?

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 15 years ago
Very well done

This was really very well done, and in a unique style. It was a fascinating read. Good luck in the contest.

JackLuisJackLuisabout 15 years ago
Lovely

Nicely worded

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
delicious

wonderful idea. Please let's have a sequel with more sex.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 12 years ago
Like a good massage!

This high quality wordsmithing exercise resembles The Best Ever Massage; a great way to spend a few relaxing minutes while an expert, you - the author, provides superior mental masturbation for us, the reader, without the typical, anticipated hard core sexual manipulation. This IS hot, while being pure enough to share with my young daughter. What a wonderful treat.

wifeofinkwifeofinkabout 11 years ago
Amazing, sweet, voluptuary

Terse and lovely, sweet as nectar and thoroughly sensual. The gardener who is rewarded for his love for plants; the hybridization of a species through deeply seeding fecund floral wombs; the plants' brimful breasts, filled with spirit to thankfully replenish and reciprocate what he had gifted to them. Was the wine their bosoms' nectar all along?...My...

I only wish the explicit scenes were more described, but I do appreciate your uniquely succinct style too. Minimalism is good, but a further vivid detail here and there during the carnal acts would be wonderful in your future stories...But I am in no way complaining; all choices are correct. My heart vouches; it is the one that beats so fast now, thanks to this story.

I do look forward to those future stories. I'll be reading all your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost too good.

Only just now reading this myself, but I find that it was written with an exceptional disposition for words. While I find the words you used admirably talented, they almost took away from the central focus. In a way, the words were brilliant, but my advice would be to try to dilute your skill ever-so-slightly to achieve longer stories with a more casual read.

My basic point is that, in an erotica, one tends to read for the emotional and physical depth, not necessarily for the mental. That being said, this story could have been written at any time, which would mean the advice would be more applicable when compared only to it.

Anyway, have a great day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque@voluptuary_manque
423 Followers
Better living through chemistry! Kink Test Score: 431 But then, I'm older . . .

story TAGS