The Gardener

Story Info
The gardener and his two apprentices have their way with my.
2.5k words
4.06
13.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfw10
gfw10
2 Followers

In the summer of 2019, my wife and I spent a lovely long weekend at a hotel in Yorkshire. We especially like this hotel because they are very much into wildlife and have extensive grounds where the guests are free to walk wherever they like.

Wherever we stay in the summer, our normal routine in the evening is to dress smartly for dinner, have a few drinks, then back to our room, change into something more casual and then go out for a walk around the grounds.

For my wife, this usually consists of a skirt and top or a summer dress, worn braless if she can.

One the first evening it was a halter neck dress with nothing underneath.

We strolled around the grounds, stopping occasionally for a kiss and cuddle, nothing else, as there were a lot of guests around enjoying the evening sun.

There was a large lake in the grounds and around the other side was a bird watching hide, difficult to get to but we thought, worth the effort.

We got there and sure enough it was empty and didn't look as though anyone ever went into it.

We opened the hatches and looked out across the lake for a while, then, it seemed like a good idea to take advantage of our seclusion. I slipped behind her, my hardness pushing against her rear, and undid the halter neck tie from behind her neck while kissing her neck and nibbling her ears.

Once undone, I reached round and dropped the front of her dress to her waist, exposing her 40D's, which were just below hatch level - there were couples on the other side of the lake that could see us but unaware of what was going on.

I kept playing with her breasts and she released my cock from my trousers and was giving me a slow masturbation.

This was feeling so good and I really wanted to go further but the latch on the door suddenly clicked and in walked one of the hotel gardeners/rangers.

I quickly popped my cock back in and zipped up and my wife pulled up her top and quickly did it up.

The gardener was quite stern and explained that he should report us to the management for offending public decency which would undoubtedly result in us being thrown out of the hotel - on our first night.

We pleaded with him and he said that he had a suitable solution as long as we were ok with it. The solution, you guessed it, was for my wife to show herself to him and for me to sit still and watch, without comment.

We looked at each other and decided whatever happened, it was better than going home and not being allowed to ever return. He locked the door from inside so as not to be disturbed.

I sat down, Jenny faced him and did as he said, undoing her top and dropping it down, exposing her breasts. He gasped and reached forward, holding both of then while massaging her nipples. Then he bent forward and started to lick and suck them, Jill was well turned on as her nipples are very sensitive.

He then pulled her close to him and during a really passionate kiss, reached down and pulled on her dress, dropping it to the floor. She gasped, he stood back and realised that she had nothing on underneath and was now completely naked.

He told her to unzip and release his cock, then go down on her knees and suck him, which she did, while he reached down and run his hands through her hair, turning her on even more. She then stood up, wanked him off for a while and then looked at him, smiled and went back to looking out of the hatch across the lake.

He took the hint and stood close behind her with his cock between her legs.

She then had an idea and knelt on one of the seats while still looking out, turned her head and gave him a very sexy smile.

He got behind her, she guided his cock into her pussy and, while still looking at the couples on the other side of the lake, she took him and he pumped hard with her trying to stop her inevitable cries and moans.

I'm sure the people that were watching knew what was going on, but not with whom!

She obviously had one big, hard fuck.

He pulled out, zipped himself up, unlocked the door, turned and said " you are staying here for 2 more nights, I'll keep quiet if you meet me back here tomorrow, after your dinner, at 8. Don't be late or I may have to tell the management about your antics!! "

Jenny will tell you what happened on day 2

What Dave forgot to mention was what he added before he left - " Come alone tomorrow night"

Well the next day was good, enjoying ourselves in all sorts of ways but I couldn't get out of my mind what the gardener had said ( and done ) yesterday and those final words, " Here, tomorrow, at 8, come alone"

After dinner we went back to our room so that I could change into something less formal.

Dave told me that I wasn't to go on my own but for fear of upsetting the gardener, we agreed that he would come along with me then stay at the other side of the lake so that he could watch the comings and goings from the hide.

I was now feeling very sexy at the thought of what was in store for me and changed into a blouse and shortish flared skirt with bra, panties and hold up stockings.

We went down to the lake, Dave sat on a seat by the lakeside and I walked around the lake to the hide.

It was just before 8 and the gardener was standing outside and said " you are looking gorgeous, I want you to do me a favour. I have 2 young apprentices, one 18, one 19 and I know for a fact that at least one of them has never seen a naked woman for real, let alone done anything with one. They are in the hide, don't know what will happen, but I'll lock you in there with them for an hour and I'll be back later to have some more fun with you myself"

I gulped a little, hesitated and said " well ok then, but I won't promise that anything will happen if they are that naïve! "

He had put a closed sign on the door, then let me in and locked it.

I looked around and there were the two sheepish looking teenagers, really wondering what was going on. Our eyes met, one of them reached for the door and found it locked.

I opened up the hatches so that Dave could see me in there and I gave him a reassuring wave and then said to the lads " come over here and give my hubby a wave to reassure him that I am ok ". They did and Dave had a very startled look as he expected to see the gardener in there with me.

Thinking that I had better take the initiative, I called one of the lads closer to me and said "well, kiss me then ". He came close, leant forward for a very short kiss on my lips and then stepped back. I looked at him, pulled him to me and gave him a long lingering kiss, feeling his instant hardness against me - this was promising.

With the second one, spotting that he was already hard, I just pulled him to me and had another long kiss.

I then said to them, " would you like to see my breasts, one of you will have to undo my blouse".

Hesitantly, the older one stepped forward and fumbled with my buttons until my blouse was undone, then I got the other one to unclip my bra and remove it from me.

I stood there topless and thought lets have some fun with Dave.

I went to the window, knelt on the seat and was just at the right height for him to see my naked breasts. Then I got the 2 lads to stand either side of me. You should have seen Dave's face, it was a picture. We all looked at him and I asked the lads to each hold one breast, which they did, reluctantly, but then finfers started moving on both of them. Dave had a good view and smiled.

We came away from the window and I said "Right, you are both to take a breast each and do what you fancy, anything goes!"

They were there like a shot, it was wonderful having two pairs of hands mauling my tits so I reached down and unzipped the two of them and released their hard cocks from their pants. They both were wet which was a good sign of what I would like to do later.

My tits were being sucked and I was also quite wet.

At my suggestion, the older boy reached around, undid my skirt zip and it fell to the floor, so I did the same with their trousers and pants.

They stood back and stared at me, topless with stockings and panties.

I looked them both in the eye and dropped my panties to the floor, their eyes dropped onto my pussy. I called the younger lad to me and put his hand down there, he hesitated then a finger moved around my wet clit. The other lad joined in and they both fingered me while I toyed with their cocks.

I knelt down and took then in turn, my lips sucking eagerly but not so much that they would cum as I had other things in mind.

I got up, knelt on the bench again looking at Dave across the lake and getting the older lad to come up behind me. I felt his cock resting against my slit and reached down to guide him in. He instinctively seems to know what to do and pushed hard in, I moaned, enough that Dave heard and knew what was going on. A few short, but very hard, strokes and a stream of hot cum filled my pussy. He pulled out and the young lad was keen to press up behind me and his hands reached around on my tits. He needed no guidance and his cock slid straight in while he mauled my tits, with me giving out a small scream as he fucked me hard until emptying into me.

He pulled out and we all sat down, exhausted..........................

The gardener let us out and whispered to me " tomorrow evening I will show you around the grounds"..............

Tomorrow evening soon came around, we had dinner then back to the room to change into something comfortable. I told Dave to let me go alone and I would meet him in the bar later. He left the room and I thought about what I should wear, something not too unviting but that says " touch me if you want to "

I settled on one of my summer skirts and a blouse with a bra and panties. I met the gardener on the hotel verandah and off we went. He was quite chatty and had his arm around me most of the time, stopping occasionally for a kiss, making me feel very good indeed. We walked through the gardens then out towards the wooded informal area where not many people walked. Then he led me a few yards away from the path and pulled me to him for a long lingering kiss, commenting on how nice I looked.

He then said to me " time for some fun ", pushing me back against a tree, pulling my arms behind the tree and I felt something being tightened onto my wrists. He stood back and I found that I couldn't move away as my hands had been tied with zip ties behind the tree.

He then walked back to me and slowly undid my blouse until all the button were undone and then pulled a penknife from his pocket which he pointed at me, hesitated ( my mouth went dry ) and then cut both my bra straps and undid the clasp, dropping the bra to the ground and leaving me exposed, beneath the open blouse. He had a good feel of my tits then lifted my skirt, grabbed my panties and pulled them to the ground, hanging around my feet. He then blindfolded me and I thought it was going to be really exciting.

I wasn't prepared for the next stage at all - he just wandered off and said "see you a bit later ". I tried to release myself but their was no chance and the more I wriggled, the more my blouse opened up.

I just stood there helpless for what seemed like forever and then heard mens voices nearby in front of me. The footsteps stopped and I heard whispering, then one pair of footsteps behind me.

Suddenly, I felt breathing close behind me and two hands pulled open my blouse from behind, roughly handling my tits while another pair of hands slid up my legs to my pussy, rubbing and then fingers entering. I was very wet by now. The hands came out from under my skirt and my skirt was sharply pulled off, making me gasp and moan. These guys then said " we will release you but you will stay here blindfolded" I said ok because my wrists were getting sore. They undid the ties and I was told to kneel down, which I did. I heard zips being undone and 2 cocks touched my face. I knew what they wanted, opened my mouth wide and 2 uncut cocks slid to the back of my throat. I choked a little until I realised that I could suck both quite comfortably which I did for a while until they pulled out.

Nakedly, I stood up, heard rustling of clothes being removed then feeling a body pushed close to me and a deep longing kiss. I put my arms around him, returning the kiss and feeling real good. The other guy then came behind me, arms around me, pulling into my back and his hard cock was between my legs. I was sandwiched between them and I don't know what came over me but blurted out " fuck me now - please! "

I was led to a large fallen tree, I bent forward over it with my arse in the air and was entered hard, fucked very quickly, pulled out then fucked harder by the other guy. All went quiet, I took off the blindfold and I was alone, naked, feeling really embarrassed. I quickly put back my blouse, panties and skirt, then just sat on the log, exhausted.

The gardener returned shortly after, amazed that I was free, then when I told him what had happened, he laid me down on the grassy floor, pulled down my panties, got his cock out, and fucked me senseless. Oh, what an evening - coming back here next year, that's for sure......................

gfw10
gfw10
2 Followers