Three Into Two - Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa goes for a couple of rides.
8.9k words
4.46
7.1k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two. Finding My Way Around

© Bad Hobbit 2023

The next day, Sunday, Ernesto was waiting for me outside the hotel, even before I'd finished breakfast. I slipped into the front passenger seat of his smart SUV, leaned across and kissed him on the lips. He didn't respond.

"Sorry, Melissa, not right here, please." I understood.

"Where are you taking me? I hope it's somewhere remote so you can have your wicked way with me," I quipped.

"Not sure about that. First stop, Pigeon Island. Nice little forest, lovely views, great walk. Are you wearing good sneakers?"

"Sure. And is there anywhere we can be alone there?"

"Probably not. It gets pretty busy. I'll see what I can do."

I hadn't slept as well as I'd hoped, not through any concerns over the divorce or regrets about fucking Ernesto. No, it was more that, in the middle of the night, my well-used vagina wanted to be used some more. I found I was getting wet just thinking about my black lover's body, his handsome face and his seriously big cock. Around 2AM I'd had to masturbate, but I'd wanted to stick something big inside me and didn't have anything of the proportions I'd felt I needed. By breakfast time, my pussy could feel a returning hunger. It was already salivating.

I'd worn a short summer dress, tiny thong panties and no bra. I had visions of being shoved roughly against a tree, wrapping my legs around Ernesto's slim hips and feeling him plunge deep inside me. Something had clicked into place in my brain, and I knew exactly what I needed from this trip. It wasn't the pretty tourist sights of St Lucia, or looking at building land. It was all about being filled by the big cock of a handsome, black lover. It was about being adventurous, sexy - even slutty, if that's what it took - to get more of the thrills Ernesto had given me the night before.

Yes, Pigeon Island was pretty. We walked around the promontory - it really isn't an island - took in the stunning views, enjoyed the hike. Frustratingly, it was quite busy with fellow tourists, and every time I looked at Ernesto, my panties got wetter. At 2AM, all I'd wanted was to lie back and be filled again. By 11AM, as we were continuing our scenic drive, I was yearning for it.

"Hey, Ernie - pull over here, please."

Ernesto looked puzzled. We were driving along a deserted back road, surrounded by trees and shrubs. There was an area to one side which, at one time, had contained a building, but now there was just a cement base at the rear and a cleared area in front of it. Ernesto steered onto the open ground and stopped the car.

"Switch off," I said, and he killed the engine. Seconds later, I'd unzipped his pants and my head was down on his lap as I greedily sucked his cock.

"Melissa, I..." he began, and I felt his hands move to try to push me away, but then I guess my oral technique made him change his mind. He was hard very quickly, and I had a mouth full of solid male flesh perhaps even sooner than I'd anticipated. I sucked and licked for a while, but his size meant my mouth was getting tired. And anyway, I didn't intend to suck him off; I had a much better use in mind for that cock.

"Move your seat back," I said, once I'd lifted my mouth off that hard lump of black flesh. "And recline it."

"Melissa..."

"Move your seat back. I want this. Now!" I was insistent. I'd been aching for another ride on this one-horned beast all morning, and I wasn't going to be put off.

The seat slid back and reclined. I clambered over him, opened the driver's door and settled myself, straddling his thighs. I'd slid his pants and shorts down below his knees, so all I had to do was pull my panties to one side, line up and spread my legs, and he was inside me.

It felt so wild and sexy! I pulled the skinny shoulder straps of my dress down and thrust my titties in his face as I slowly allowed myself to open and engulf the invader. All the way down. Although I was wet, I hadn't had the pussy-licking of the night before, so the amount of lubrication was a little less and my vagina wasn't quite as relaxed and open as before, so if anything, I was tighter than last time and that descent was quite a ride.

Ernesto got the message, attaching his mouth to one of my nipples and his thumb to my clit, and I grew juicier pretty quickly. It wasn't the most comfortable of positions, not only because of my relative tightness but also because there was a steering wheel behind me and a handbrake where I wanted to put my leg. But I guess I was so horny from a night and a morning of imagining getting fucked by this attractive and exotic lover with his rather intimidating cock that it didn't take me too long to reach the orgasm I was craving. I kept riding him for several more minutes, but he showed no sign of coming.

"What's wrong - baby? You - you haven't come."

"It's OK, Melissa. You got what you needed. I don't have to come."

"Ernesto, that's - that's not fair. I - I want you to enjoy this!"

"No, honestly, Melissa, just take what you need. I'm OK."

Somewhat disappointed, I climbed off him, returned to the passenger seat and wiped myself with some tissues from my purse.

"Do you want me to suck you off? I don't know if I'll succeed, but I'll give it my best shot."

"Thanks, Melissa, but no," he said, pulling his pants back up and somehow getting that big beast back inside.

"Why not?" I felt a little hurt that I couldn't give him the orgasm he deserved.

"It's OK, really," he said without giving me a reason. Then he restarted the car and we headed off.

Lunch at the restaurant that he and his brother had recommended was excellent, as promised. The snapper was every bit as good as they'd claimed, and I had a couple of glasses of wine to go with it. Halfway through the meal, Ernesto took a call and left the table. He had his back to me so I couldn't see whether this was good or bad news, but he seemed to be discussing something with someone for several minutes, and he then made a couple of other calls before returning to the table.

"OK, Melissa, some rather mixed news. Raúl won't be able to join you for dinner tonight. He and Ambrose have an urgent job to do at one of the big hotels. They'll be there all night, I'm afraid."

"Oh, that's a shame. So it'll be just you and me then," I said with a coquettish smile.

He pulled a face. "Sorry, Melissa. I have an urgent assignment that I have to complete tonight. But I can take you around to Marigot Bay and you can try out one of the swanky restaurants there."

"On my own?"

"Well, yes. Or..."

"Or?"

"Well, Fidel says he's free tonight, and he'd love to meet you. He won't be around until around 7:30, but if you don't mind eating at the same place as last night, I can make a reservation for you."

I can't say I wasn't disappointed. I'd enjoyed Raúl and Ernesto's company at the restaurant, and then very much enjoyed Ernesto's in my room. Meeting the third brother was an intriguing thought, but it could be awkward - almost a blind date - and if we didn't get on, it could be a tedious evening. But I realized that it was either that or eat on my own.

"OK, so let's go with Plan B. Please make me a reservation for 7:30 and tell Fidel that I'd love to meet him."

He made two more calls, by which time I'd finished eating. He'd settled for something lighter than my snapper meal, but it was cold by the time he returned, so he left it. He wanted to pay for us both, but I insisted.

For some reason, Ernie seemed to become more cheerful after this, and the rest of the journey was quite pleasant. He showed me several areas where I might like to live, including looking at a few example properties from outside. They seemed nice, but I was hardly in a position to get excited over anywhere when I still barely knew the island, and some of the roads were frankly terrifying; narrow, steep and very twisty. We took in a couple waterfalls, had a walk in the rainforest, visited Castries, the capital (not exactly impressive) and returned to Rodney Bay around five.

Ernesto insisted he take me out in the speedboat, which turned out to be a little more luxurious than I'd imagined - and fast. We whooshed around to Marigot Bay, cruising between the yachts as Ernesto pointed out Oprah Winfrey's house and some of the up-scale hotels and restaurants. "Maybe we can eat at one of these later in the week," he said, pointing to places like "Chateau Mygo" and "The Grill 14 Degre 61 Degre". They looked enticing, but I couldn't raise much enthusiasm as my tour guide would not be joining me for dinner - or afterward.

When we got back to my hotel, it was around six. I thanked Ernesto, kissed him and gave him two hundred bucks. "I hope you feel this is fair," I said. "If you were sticking around this evening, there'd be some more for you." I gave him a look that said everything.

"Thank you, Melissa, this is more than generous. And sorry I can't stick around, but I have to get back to complete this assignment. I'm sure you'll find Fidel an entertaining dinner companion."

I went back to my room and he drove off. I took a long look at myself in the mirror. Sure, I was well into my forties but I still looked younger than my age. I undressed and tried to appraise my naked body critically. There was a tiny amount of cellulite at the top of my thighs, but really not much. My butt was firm, my waist narrow. My belly was flat - there were even signs of a six-pack, thanks to using my home gym. And as I said, my breasts were pretty damn good, thanks to some excellent work. The surgeon had even tidied up the caesarean scar from when I'd had Ashley, so it was just a faint line.

I leaned close and looked at my face. Sure, there were a few lines, but I felt I looked pretty. Not like Ashley is pretty - nobody my age looks as good as an 18-year-old - but my eyes were quite large and my teeth were white and even. My nose is a little 'retroussé' - not exactly a ski-jump, but with a cute turn-up that I'm told guys like. And sure, my mouth is quite wide, but then Anne Hathaway has a wide mouth and she's considered a beauty.

I showered, checked for extraneous hairs - there were a few tiny threads on my pussy that must've grown since my last waxing, so I plucked them out - painted my nails and applied some perfume. It seemed an odd sequence of things to do, as my preferred dinner - and bedroom - companions weren't going to be around that evening and I was unlikely to get laid, but I needed to assert my continuing femininity and sexuality. I guess I felt a little down because of the clear reluctance of my lover from the previous night to do the deed again. I wasn't ugly or old, but I'd been hoping for Ernesto to make me feel young and sexy again, and if he wasn't going to do it, then I needed to do it for myself.

At just after 7:30, I sashayed into the restaurant. I'd put on another of my summer dresses, this time the blue, backless one with the halter neck. At Palm Beach and Boca Raton, I could sunbathe topless as we had a private terrace at each home, so I didn't have a tan-line and thought my back looked good. Again, why was I wearing a backless dress with no bra and a short skirt, with a pair of matching heels, some big, showy earrings and a short, choker-style gold necklace when my dinner and bed companions from the previous evening wouldn't be there? Maybe I was a little intrigued to see what my new dinner date would be like, and felt that I needed to make a good impression. Perhaps I was just trying to assert myself, given that I expected to meet the insanely pretty waitress, Molly. Or I somehow just didn't want to be thought of as a dowdy soon-to-be-divorcee. I really don't know.

But I was glad I'd made the effort when this guy, seated at the same table we'd occupied the night before, stood up. His smile was broad and welcoming as he held out his hand. "Hi. You must be Melissa. The guys weren't lying."

"I guess you must be Fidel." I took in the sheer presence of the man. I guess he wasn't quite as tall as his younger brother, but he easily made up for this in sheer bulk. And all of it in a good way. His shoulders, arms and pectorals all stretched his tight polo shirt, which then tapered in to a trim waist. His pants molded to his hips which, while not as snake-like as his brother's, were still slim. I'd expected a bullet-headed, bull-necked bruiser, but above the impressive shoulders, he was handsome with a strong jaw, a generous, smiling mouth and large, expressive eyes, topped off with an array of small braids. "What weren't they lying about?"

He grinned. "They said you were one hot mama. I hope you don't mind, but I have to agree."

It was my turn to smile. He moved around the table and pulled out a chair in a very gentlemanly way so I could sit down. I did, and he helped me move in to the table.

"Mojito? Rum Punch? Beer?" he asked.

"Oh, Mojito, please," I replied. He called to the waitress - not, I noticed, the cute Molly but a more matronly-looking woman - ordering a Mojito and a beer, and sat down opposite me.

"How was the tour today? Did my little brother satisfy you?" His smile showed a little wickedness. Did he know?

"In what way?"

"Well, did you think that the island was as beautiful as he told you? And did he give you everything you wanted?"

'OK', I thought, 'I'll play along.' "Yes and no. He showed me some attractive spots, but I felt I needed more."

The wicked glint in his eye seemed to intensify. "Really? What more would you have liked?"

"Oh, we went to some exciting places, but I'd have liked him to be here tonight and maybe describe some other exciting things we could do - later."

We were looking into each other's eyes, fencing a little, when our drinks arrived.

"Sadly, it seems that neither he nor Raúl could make it tonight. He said Raúl had a job on and he needed to complete an important assignment."

Fidel's smile turned into a laugh. "Sure," was all he said.

"So what's actually going on?" I asked.

"OK, it's a bit of a long story. Do you want to hear it?"

"Yeah. We have all evening, I guess."

He smiled back at me. "At the hotel where I work, there's this rather sweet waitress called Michelle. She was serving this aggressive and nasty customer in the restaurant last night. He kept saying suggestive things to her, which she didn't like, but she still tried to be polite. She brought him a drink, and was heading away from him, maybe ten feet from the table when he knocked it over and smashed the glass. He turned to Michelle and started blaming her, shouting abuse and calling her the 'N' word. The manager came over to see what the problem was, and even offered the guy another drink on the house, but he seemed determined to make a scene. I was just heading for home at the time and heard the row, so I went over to see what the problem was. Not a lot of guys argue with me. This one was fat and ugly, and even though he was obviously drunk and I could easily break every bone in his body, he kept on with the abuse, calling me a gorilla and a lot of other nasty things. I asked him politely to leave, and I was just about to get a little physical and drag him out of the restaurant when two security guys arrived. Between the three of us, we frog-marched him back to his room. He was shouting about getting his lawyers onto us, so the manager kept videoing what was going on until we'd got him inside his room and left."

"OK, a bit scary, but what has this got to do with Raúl & Ernesto?"

"Ha! So this morning I hear from Olivia, one of the maids, that when she'd gone to his room, it was wrecked. I mean, he'd ripped stuff off the walls, smashed the mirrors and the washbasin, even made big gouges into the floor and the plaster - and then taken his stuff and left, without paying his bill. It seemed that he'd called a cab to the rear entrance and got them to take him to another hotel where he'd managed to get a reservation. Well, it wasn't hard to track him down; there aren't too many cab companies around here, so they soon found out where he'd gone, and the police called around this morning. He's in a cell in Castries awaiting charges, but meanwhile, the hotel wanted the repairs finished really quick; they have a guest arriving to take up the room in another two days. They needed someone good, reliable and available, so I suggested they use Raúl and Ambrose, after checking that the guys could drop whatever they were doing and get over to make a start. It'll take them all night and most of tomorrow to repair the damage, but it's good money and the hotel's pretty desperate."

"And that means Raúl's working all night. I guess I won't see him tomorrow either, as he'll be bushed. But what about Ernesto? The first time he mentioned an assignment was around lunchtime."

Before he could answer, the waitress arrived to take our food order. I hadn't even looked at the menu. "You ate at Praslin today. Was it good?" Fidel asked.

"Excellent. A big portion, too."

"As I guessed. Charmaine, can we just have two of the seafood creole starters, please?" He smiled at the waitress as she took our menus. "Just something light. I ate at lunchtime, so did you, and the seafood creole is very good." I was a little taken aback that he'd had the nerve to order for me, but somehow it didn't make me as annoyed as I'd have been if Zac had done that back home.

"What about Ernesto?" I reminded him.

"Oh yes, his 'assignment'." He said it in a way that made me think I might have been lied to. "How good are you with secrets, Melissa?"

"I - er, well, what kind of secrets?"

"Very personal ones. Ones that might cause a lot of trouble or embarrassment if they got out. You know, about young men and married women."

I looked at him. Was he goading me? I was still technically married - well, probably more than technically. What was he referring to? Did he know about what Ernesto and I had done the previous night - and also that day?

"Yeah, I'm a lawyer. I can keep secrets."

Fidel glanced around. "Good. Did you meet Molly last night?"

"Yes. Very pretty girl."

"She is. Beautiful, I'd say. Much too good to be a waitress. Did Ernie say anything about her?"

"Raúl said that Ernie was in love with her, but that she was married."

"Right. Yes, that's true. Actually, they're in love with each other. Only Ambrose got there first, when Molly had just lost her parents in a boating accident last year. He promised her stability and security. He's a businessman, he has money, and he's not bad-looking. He's two years older than her. Ernie's a year younger than her, still at college and scraping by with some driving. So she went and married Ambrose, and while she ain't actually unhappy, she ain't that happy either."

"And...?"

"And Ambrose is busy all night and most of tomorrow. Molly takes the night off from the restaurant, and suddenly young Ernie has an 'assignment'. Or maybe an 'assignation'."

"Oh."

"Yes, oh. I've warned my brother that he's playing with fire, but he loves Molly and I think she loves him. Certainly they're both very attractive people and have the hots for each other. Wait a moment."

The waitress arrived with two steaming plates of seafood. When she'd gone, Fidel nodded. "Get it while it's hot. That's what I say." He winked, and then, picking up his fork, he continued with his story

"Young Ernie has a dilemma on his hands. He loves a woman who's married to the business partner of his brother. I keep trying to tell him this is all gonna end in tears for someone, and possibly some bodily injury, but he persists. But hey, he's a kid. I guess he has to make his own mistakes. I just hope it doesn't screw up Raúl's business." He paused for a mouthful of the seafood. I'd already tried it, and it was delicious, if rather spicy.

"It sounds like a difficult situation. I'm surprised you know that much about it."