All Comments on 'The Gardener: Ch. 01'

by TheBigCheese123

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Always great to see a new writer entre the field. Welcome! To be constructive, the one recommendation is that you do a slow proof reading before submitting. You have a few word gaffs of the kind where a wrong word is created, but a legal word, so Grammarly won't catch it. E.g. fugue instead of figure or duck where you wanted to say fuck. Those don't make the story indecipherable, but do send the message that you didn't care enough to proof the very best. A slow proof is one where you quietly mouth each word aloud, and that way you will catch those misplaced "words". If you don't want to take the time for that, there a countless volunteer proof-readers on here who would gladly do the job for you. I would be happy to do so if asked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely written little tale (if you can ignore the errors). You have promise as a writer, but you do need to proof read to improve the enjoyment of reading your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheBigCheese123@TheBigCheese123
Hi, my name’s Dan and I write short, light hearted sex stories. I usually stick to straight couples, but I will occasionally write about homosexual encounters, group sex and incest. I love to get feedback from you guys, and I’m always looking for new ideas and ways to improv...