The Gardener's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It really struck him then: he was kissing Kate! His mind was going wild, yet he was completely grounded in the moment. Her body was against his, her hands were on him... it was unbelievable, to say the least.

On a random side thought he kicked the door shut. It was a lot quieter now, and he could hear her breathing on his face as their tongues flicked around one another. Then she drew back for a moment.

"Wow," he breathed. She bit her lip nervously.

"I- "

He cut her off by kissing her again, this time harder. She gladly accepted his lips. This time their hands found other areas; his hands surveyed her upper back while hers traced his waist. She sunk into him, letting any last tension free.

The tingling in his body had increased to the point that his hands and feet were feeling numb. Reluctantly, he pulled away.

"I have tingles all over," he said. She bit her lip and pecked his neck. "I'm starting to feel a little numb."

"Let's sit down," she suggested. They hurried over to the couch they were sitting on just a moment earlier. Christian felt like he was walking on clouds.

They sat next to each other, and as they started to kiss again, she draped her leg over his knee. Her hand also began to explore his chest and abdomen. Her proximity to his crotch made him acutely aware of his erection.

"I've wanted this for so long," he admitted. He felt lame saying it.

"So have I," she said. He thought at first that she might just be saying that for his sake, but he saw no dishonesty in her eyes.

They continued to kiss, though by now his nerves were really taking over. Apparently, she could tell.

"Are you okay?" she asked with a warm smile.

"I guess a little anxious," he said. He held up his hands and stared at them, flexing his fingers.

"Just sit back and relax. Let me take care of you."

Her words sent a shiver through him. He put his arms down by his sides, though he wanted to keep touching her. Now he was at her mercy.

Relax, he told himself. Meanwhile, Kate moved down to kiss his neck. She nibbled at his earlobe and softly pressed her lips to his skin. Her hand snuck under his shirt and felt around his pecs. All of her touches were beacons of comfort in his jittery body.

"Oh..." he breathed as her lips reached his collarbone. He semiconsciously shifted his legs to try and make his erection more comfortable, but all it did was get her attention.

"Soon," she whispered, coming back up to kiss his lips. Her confidence and control helped somewhat in calming his nerves, but his thoughts were still giving him the jitters.

Her lips returned to his; while they kissed, her hands lightly tugged his shirt up. He raised his arms, and she broke away only to lift his shirt off of him. Though she had seen him shirtless before (at the pool a few times), he felt exposed.

"It's okay," she said, stopping and smiling at him. She held his cheek in her hand and kissed him gently. He intentionally slowed his breathing, focusing on the warmth of her touch. The woman he met in the garden years ago was her for him now. The gardener's touch brought him back to Earth.

This time he was the one to kiss her. Though still numb, he was beginning to feel again, and he stroked her hair slowly while dipping his tongue into her mouth. She cooed quietly, resting more of her weight on his thigh. His erection throbbed, ready to be touched.

It became clear to him that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. His confidence took a boost, and he reached between their bodies to touch her breasts. For a moment he felt slightly silly, holding them carefully like two water balloons, but her moans of approval helped him lose that thought. As he felt his way around her curves, he felt the shape of her bra through her thin shirt. God, he wanted to get under there.

She understood that it was her position to lead, and as if reading his thoughts, she backed away and crossed her arms. In one fluid motion her shirt was off; her skin was smooth and radiant, marked by less than a dozen freckles. She was lean like the average health-savvy mother, the history of pregnancy and young age apparent in her exquisite figure. Her bra was white, and in his observation, he saw a pair of matching underwear peeking out of her waistline.

"You like what you see?" she asked timidly.

He nodded. His hands felt much better now, and he cherished the feel of her body as he ran his palms around her surface. In a reversal of roles, he leaned forward and began to kiss her neck and collarbone. She tilted her head back, with closed eyes an open mouth.

Each moment of contact was heavenly. His lips traveled the distance from her ear to her shoulder, and he did his best to leave no skin unkissed. His hands returned to her breasts, politely staying outside of her bra but squeezing them tightly with desire.

While he fondled her, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. The final barrier fell free, and he stopped kissing her to take in the visual of her bare chest. Not until now did he think he could be any more attracted to her. Though they weren't pornstar tits, they were certainly perfect from his perspective: nicely round with a slight droop, and with enough area to allow him an enjoyable grasp. He raised his hands to cup them, bouncing them lightly.

"Your breasts are... perfect," he complimented. She smiled and bit her lip.

"Quite the gentleman." She let him look for another moment before placing a hand on the back of his head and pulling him closer. "You don't have to be. You can call them my tits."

He smirked, but awe quickly took over his expression again as her tits were now only an inch from his face. Just as he opened his mouth she arched her back, pressing them into his lips. Like a hungry child presented with dessert, he kissed and licked and squeezed all around her orbs.

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh, Christian!"

Hearing his name in this context had quite the effect on him. Without alleviating any efforts on her chest, he managed to twist their bodies around so that they were laying on the couch. He knelt above her and drove all of his force into pleasing her. He took each nipple in his mouth, twirling his tongue around the areola and nibling at the nub.

This was way better than he had imagined it would be! In his mind, her body was perfect, but to actually feel her, to touch her, to kiss her... it was something else entirely. And they hadn't even gotten their pants off yet.

A hand touched his inner thigh, and he jumped at the unexpectedness. "May I?" she asked breathlessly.

"Mm hm."

Her fingers traveled up to his crotch, where his penis awaited exposure. Through the fabric she felt him, cooing at his outline. She began to unbutton his khaki shorts while he returned to her mouth to kiss her there.

In spite of their frantic mingling, they somehow managed to get his pants past his knees. She stopped kissing him to look down as she grabbed him for the first time.

"Ooooh," she moaned, closing her eyes after seeing his length. He took that as a compliment. Her fingers gently surrounded his shaft and held still, simply enjoying the feeling of holding him. Though he felt the same, it took an incredible amount of discipline not to buck his hips. That would come, he reminded himself.

"You have a beautiful cock," she whispered, looking up at him. Those eyes did not lie. He chuckled and thanked her by kissing her neck again. Now she began to stroke him, slowly. It was teasingly slow, yet surprisingly intimate.

She stopped briefly to spit in her hand, coming back to him with lubrication. Now it was even more soothing; she used both hands to cover his entire shaft, giving him long and tender strokes.

"One second," he said, sitting up. She stopped stroking but didn't let go of him. He practically ripped his shoes and socks off, which took some effort due to their wetness, and then shimmied his pants off. Now he was naked for her, and she showed him appreciation by touching and kissing him everywhere without ever letting go of his iron rod. Her kisses found their way to his abs, but she sat back up before venturing further south.

"My turn," she said, standing up. She swiftly removed her pants but left her underwear, leaving one last sexy barrier between their looming intercourse. He actually liked that they were still on; he stood up in front of her and leaned in for a kiss, cupping her ass with both hands. He gave them a squeeze and small slap, and she moaned in his mouth.

"Sit," she instructed. He did so, his cock bouncing on his belly. She knelt in front of him and began to slowly pump his shaft again. Now that they both had a clearer view, he was incredibly turned on. But probably not enough to come, he thought privately.

Her strokes became quicker. Rather than simply pump him up and down, she varied her pace and technique. One moment she was pumping with both hands, another she was twisting him with one while caressing his base with the other. It was quite a display of expertise.

"Oh," he moaned involuntarily when she squeezed his crown. She giggled. When he saw her pleading eyes, he took it as a desire to make him come.

"Don't worry about finishing," she said. "Let's just have a good time." Damn, it really was like she could read his thoughts. He figured must be making obvious expressions.

While beginning to give him some double-handed twists she inched closer and let a strand of drool drop onto his cock from above. She remained close, dipping her breasts near his cock so that his tip occasionally touched her nipples. He was stupefied.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" she asked innocently, then laughed when he raised an eyebrow. "I can't pull that off, can I?"

He shook his head, but then said seriously "Yes, I do."

Kate bit her lip, looking down at what was in her hands. Then, staring up at him, she leaned forward and stuck her tongue out. His tip made contact with it, and she gently patted him on her tongue before planting a few kisses around the crown.

His hands had been inactive since sitting back down, and he decided he would put them to use. He reached forward with both to scoop her hair into a bundle, then collected it into a single grasp. While she kissed her way down his length, she grinned at him appreciatively.

Though her mouth had become the focus, both of her hands continued to caress him. At times they were gently rubbing the sides of his shaft, at others roaming around his waist or thighs. The sensations were incredible, and his cock throbbed in anticipation.

He wanted to say something, to compliment her. But he was in too much awe to say anything at all. Plus, with all of the involuntary movements and moans he was making, he thought it was obvious how she was making him feel. Her body language also indicated that she was enjoying this; at one point, she briefly cupped her own breast and pinched her nipple. Whether for show or for self-pleasure, it was certainly enjoyable to watch.

When her lips finally opened around his crown, he inhaled deeply. Their eye contact broke as she looked down at what was about to enter her mouth. His arm followed her motions as she gently sucked around the upper part of his penis, twirling her tongue around that which was taken inside. The warmth had him going crazy; now his jitters were less numbing and more bouncy, like the electrons of an atom.

She began to blow him with more regular motions. While her mouth pleasured the upper half of his length, her hand surrounded the lower half, giving him the feeling of being fully engulfed. Her free hand was back on her breast, lingering with obvious self-pleasure- something that Emma had never exhibited.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," he said. So cliché, he thought for a fraction of a second. However, Kate's expression was approving. She gave him a playful wink before running her mouth along the sides of his cock.

"And you're so big!" she said. He wasn't so sure, but he smiled and guided her head down so she would take him again.

Now she was intentional; her movements were slickened by her increasing saliva, and again she displayed expertise by varying her technique. His hips repeatedly flexed from the pleasure, unable to hold still. How this didn't make him come, he had no fucking clue.

"Fuck my mouth," she requested before holding her lips around his tip. With a wide smirk he began to thrust himself into her oral warmth, tightening his grip on her hair. Now she had both of her tits in her hands, rubbing them in circles and giving them a shine from excess saliva. She made slight gargle sounds upon each of his upward thrusts, and whether it was for show or unintentional he loved it either way.

About half of his cock made it into her mouth before reaching the back of her mouth. With a bit of a risk, he stopped his face fucking and pushed her head down. He tried to be careful, but she coughed when his cock attempted to enter her throat.

"Ooh!" she said, withdrawing and wiping her mouth on her arm. "You like to play dirty!" He let go of her hair and leaned forward to kiss her passionately. While doing so, she stroked his hard cock rapidly with both hands.

"Your mouth feels incredible," he said, leaning back. She responded by taking him again, this time with greater vigor. His cock pulsed when he saw that she was reaching between her legs now, touching her own private region.

Christian knew that they could go on for a while, but she didn't seem to want to stop blowing him, so he sat back and tried to relax like she had told him to. Her hair began to fall forward, so he grabbed it again and followed her rapid movements. Unlike Emma, Kate never let her teeth scrape against him. It was little things like that that added to the ultimate pleasure he was receiving.

For a few seconds, it seemed like he was going to do it. His pelvis tightened slightly, and his cock felt hot. But as soon as he was fully aware of it, the feeling went away. It was not unusual.

"Aghh..." he breathed. Kate slowed down, eventually lifting her head while gently stroking him. She licked her lips and stared warmly at him. "For a second, I felt like I was going to finish. But then it was gone."

"You said that happens sometimes, right?"

"Yeah."

"It'll probably happen again. Just try to relax your mind and focus on the sensations you're feeling." She leaned toward him for a kiss on the lips. "But no pressure. I don't care whether you come or not. Like I said, let's just have a good time."

Her genuine warmth gave him confidence. Maybe they could do it.

Kate stood up and spread her legs slightly. There was a small but clear wet spot on the front of her panties. "Mind helping me take these off?" she asked. He nodded and she turned around. With his thoughts now centered on the imminent reveal, he clasped the sides of her bottoms and slowly pulled them down. She bent over as he did so, giving her ass the shape of a fresh peach. Soon the crevasse appeared, and within it the pussy he so longed to see. As he tugged her underwear down, they stuck for a moment on her crotch before springing away. He finished pulling them down quickly, not taking his eyes off of her sex. She stepped out of her panties when they reached the floor, and in response her fleshy labia gave him a small dance.

He sniffed the synapse between them. Her smell was enlightening, much more so than the only other vagina he had ever been with in this proximity. Before he could move forward for a taste, she stood up ant turned around. Her patch of pubic hair seemed as though it hadn't been trimmed in weeks.

"Sorry it's a little messy," she said. He looked down at his own untrimmed hair and back up at her with a smile.

"I think it's hot."

"Well, that's- oh!"

He cut her off by kissing her belly, both leaning forward and pulling her closer by the butt. Her hair tickled his chin until he crept his way down to kiss it directly. Emma shaved, and this stark difference in hair quantity was a representation of their difference in maturity.

She exhaled with a shiver before hesitantly pushing him away. She laughed at his questioning look before plopping on the couch and spreading her legs. "Just getting more comfortable," she explained.

With an excited smile he knelt on the couch and dipped his head between her sexy legs. He kissed her way up one thigh, then did the same on the other. Then he went back to kissing her pubic hair, and she shifted her hips around.

"You tease," she remarked. With a smile he sunk lower, kissing above her clit. Then he slowly kissed his way down the sides of her labia, the corners of his lips making contact with her wet lips.

Her anticipation was evident in the moisture between her legs. He stuck his tongue out gave her a small lick near her opening, then another. Finally, after one long lick from bottom to top, he settled in. His lips quickly became coated in her fresh fluid.

"Yes!" she cried between increasing moans. She widened her legs and dug her fingers into his hair.

His tongue flicked around before penetrating her as far as he could. He added a finger; at first, he teased her opening, his fingertip cooperating with his tongue. Then he went further, becoming surrounded by her heat. She moaned approvingly; he caught her nodding subtly, her mouth gaping.

Another finger went in. The extra volume spread her apart with significantly more pleasure, as shown by her grinding hips and shorter moans. All he wanted to do was make her come. He thrusted his fingers in and out with increasing speed, creating a sloshing sound, while his tongue flicked across her surface.

"Suck my clit!" she begged. He waited a moment before doing so, prolonging her imminent orgasm. When he finally did, he encircled it with his tongue while sucking gently, feeling the shape of her hood.

Now she was squirming under him, and with his free hand he formed a hold around her waist to keep her as still as possible. Never had Emma squirmed this much, nor gotten to near to orgasm so quickly; he supposed that was the difference between a woman who actually enjoyed sex and one whom did not.

"I'm gonna come!" she moaned thrice, louder each time. Her stomach flexed slightly, and he sensed it was time for the final touch. He curled his fingers inside of her pussy and found the spongy realm of her g-spot. At the same time, he sucked her clit hard into his mouth.

Kate's legs clamped around his head as she arched her back. All he did now was stand his ground, keeping his fingers still and holding his mouth down. Her orgasm came crashing down in large spasms, squeezing his ears shut and drowning out the sound of her loud moans. Then, as it began to subside, her legs fell apart and her body hit the couch with relaxed satisfaction. Every few seconds, a smaller aftershock caused her to twitch.

"Not too shabby," she joked, leaning her head back and breathing heavily.

He shrugged. "I figured with my inability to come, I had to learn how to please a woman through other means."

"Oh, Christian." She moved onto her elbows and looked at him sincerely. "Your high endurance does NOT mean you can't please another woman. If Emma can't hold an interest in sex, then that's her problem. Because, let me tell you, you have not disappointed so far."

Her words gave him a much-needed amount of comfort. "Thanks," he said, kneeling up. She pulled him back down into an embrace and he kissed her neck. Surprising him, she pushed his face into hers for a deep kiss on the lips.

"I wasn't sure you'd like that," he said. "My mouth covered in your juices."

"Oh, I think it's sexy!" she paused. "I take it Emma doesn't like her own taste?"

"She doesn't like lots of things," he said. "I rarely get to eat her, and she doesn't like fingers."

"Well, you seem to have learned fine even without the practice."