The Gardener's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat up, kneeling in front of each other on the couch. She stared at his cock, which was mostly erect but looking neglected.

"Would you like to go to the bedroom?" she asked with a coy smile.

"Are you saying I get to share a bed with Kate Weber? Then hell yes!"

She laughed heartedly, her cheeks rosy and eyes twinkling. Then she nudged her head and turned around, indicating for him to follow. His eyes were glued to her ass as they walked, and once they reached the stairs, she gave her hips a natural sway for show. Through her lean legs he saw her flourishing labial petals. What was coming next... it would literally be a dream come true.

Her bedroom was the first room at the top of the stairs, and inside he felt a strange, erotic stillness. The king bed was freshly made, though he got the sense it hadn't been shared in years.

"It's my turn to admit something," she said, turning around seriously. She approached him and tenderly placed her hands on his ribcage. "I haven't been with anyone in a while. I masturbate, so don't think I'm not ready for you." She gave his cock a tap and smiled. "I guess I just wanted to say that this... this is really special for me."

"It's special for me too," he said. "I've had a major crush on you since I first met you."

"Oh, I know. Boys give off a lot more than they think they do." She bit her lip. "But I'm glad we were friends. This was worth the wait."

"So, you liked me too?"

"It grew over time. You planted a seed and it's finally blossomed."

He kissed her passionately, and their hands roamed each other's bodies. "Not yet," he whispered, pushing his cock into her belly. "But it's about to."

They shared sincere smiles and walked over to the bed. She told him to wait and skipped to the bathroom, returning quickly with a bottle of lube and a towelette. "This stuff is a gift from God," she said.

"Do you want me to wear a condom?"

"No."

"Are you sure? Because we learn a lot about safe sex in college- "

"We're safe," she said firmly. "I still track my cycle and I'm very certain that neither of us have an STD, given that you've only been with a girl like Emma."

He gave it a thought. "Okay," he said excitedly. She placed the supplies on the nightstand and laid down with her head on the pillows. He knelt before her, his cock fully erect again. Suddenly, he was aware that his jitters had gone away. He had gotten comfortable with her; after the initial anxiety of their act, what they were doing felt right. It was almost as if they were meant to be together.

"You can wipe your hand on the towel," she told him as he began to lube his cock. He did so, and then shifted forward. His crown hovered above her pussy, and the anticipation of being inside of her made it difficult for him to take his time. Yet he was intent on doing so; he may not have had a lot of physical experience, but he had watched and read enough content on the internet to know how to be intimate.

After a deep breath, he arched his pelvis downward and made contact with her labia. The head of his cock smoothly parted them aside, and they both watched breathlessly.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned as he slowly slid into her. After the initial penetration, she welcomed him gracefully. The remaining wetness of their prior activities eased their intercourse. He didn't stop until fully bottoming out, and after doing so he fell onto his elbows and dug his hands between her shoulders and the sheets. She inhaled slightly.

"Fuck me."

As if every nerve in his body wasn't begging him to do that already. He sighed into her neck as he pulled his hips back, then began to thrust. The world around them melted away as his stream of consciousness slipped into the lake of romance. Her fingers gripped his shoulders with need. Their speed wasn't fast enough to force moans; his ear sensed that her mouth was open slightly and her eyes closed. He verified that this was true before kissing her softly on the lips. Her tongue pulled at his, begging for passion, and their kiss evolved.

"Oh, Kate..."

"Christian."

Hearing his name like that gave him sensations unlike any other. He quickened his pace, and a few whimpers began to escape her. Their bodies were pressed together, her breasts cushioned between them like a pair of marshmallows.

"You feel incredible," he complimented. She managed to sneak a smile between her scrunched expression, too lost in the pleasure to speak at the moment.

The flesh that surrounded his length was hot and smooth, perfectly pushing and pulling his skin. He pushed his arms further under her body so that one was tightly grasping her back while the other's palm cradling her head. She opened her twinkling eyes, and they gazed at each other as he picked up his speed.

Her whimpers became moans, her voice sexy and filled with desire. The hand that held her head caressed her hair, twirling strands of it in his fingers. He leaned down to kiss her again, and her tongue wildly flicked around his. Her hands began to roam his back, occasionally digging fingernails into his skin upon his forward thrusts.

"Yes," she whispered between moans. They placed their foreheads together, his eyes so close to hers it was almost impossible to really see them. "Fuck me harder!"

He shifted into a plank, allowing air to fill the gap between them. She moved her hands to his triceps and held them tenderly. Now that there was space to take advantage of, he glanced down at their intercourse and found pleasure in its visual details. His cock was slick with the combination of her juices and lube. Behind the meadow of her pubic hair, he could see her clitoral hood meeting his pelvis every second.

"Fuck, that's hot," she said, squeezing his arms and flexing her stomach. He looked up at her tits, which bounced in beautiful circles.

She bit her lip and intentionally clamped her pussy around him. The increased tightness felt incredible; he felt his pelvis tighten for a few seconds, but the feeling went away.

"Oh," he whimpered, then smiled at her. "That feels good."

"Lift my legs," she instructed. He grinned knowingly and sat up to do so. While still penetrating her, he knelt in front of her as he grabbed her legs and laid them in front of his body. Her heels rested on his shoulders, and as he began to thrust into her again, he ran his hands up her shins.

"Damn," he muttered; she was even tighter now. She smirked at the effect she was having on him before tilting her head into the pillows.

Not only did it feel great, but it sounded great too; the wetness now caused a smacking sound each time their hips made contact. She raised her arms above her head and attempted to find a solid grasp among the pillows while she moaned pleasantly. Eventually, she settled on the sheets behind her head, gripping them like the shoulder seatbelt of a roller coaster.

"Oh god!" she cried, twisting her head to the side. He lowered his hold to her thighs and pounded her with all his might. Her moans increased greatly, and his balls felt like tighter. Once again, the feeling went away quickly.

He kept up this pace for nearly a minute, stopping only because he needed a break. While he was mentally used to longer sessions of sex, it wasn't often that he did them, and his muscular endurance wasn't as high.

Kate spread her legs and curled them around his ass. She pulled him in close with her feet and brought him down for a kiss.

"I felt like I was going to come a couple of times," he said. "But it went away again."

"Were you thinking about it?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Do your best to clear your mind. Like I said, no pressure."

She patted his chest and he rose, his cock leaving her empty. With her guidance he laid down in her former position as she straddled him. She looked genuinely pleased to take over the work.

"Enjoy it." She kissed him again and used one hand to align his cock between her legs. Without taking her mouth off of him she lowered her hips, his cock spreading her lips apart.

"Fuck, you're hot," he grunted as she knelt up and slowly twerked her hips on him. Though slow and sensual, he was as hard as ever; his rod of iron penetrated her fully each time she lowered herself down.

Over time her movements became bounces. She rested her hands on his chest, putting her weight on her legs.

"I never thought I would actually ride you someday," she admitted. "But I've always wanted to."

"You like riding?"

"Oh, t's my favorite!"

She picked up her speed, putting more weight in her hands. Her bounces came down on him with repeated slaps, and she moved too quickly for him to hold her ass. Instead, he held her tits, squeezing them lovingly and rubbing his thumb around her nipples.

"Oh!" she sighed as he gave one nipple a strong kiss. He did the same with the other before relaxing into the pillows.

With a coy smile she took his hands and pinned the above his head. She stopped her riding for a moment to form a squat, which took some effort to do without lifting herself off of him. Once she was squatted above him, she let go of his hands and held her knees for support as she continued to ride. Now her hips came down on him with a much greater force, and the sight was perhaps the hottest thing he had ever seen a woman do.

Her panting was heavy now, and beads of sweat were forming along her hairline. He too was feeling warmer, and he found moisture upon wiping his forehead.

She was unable to hold her squat for long before putting her knees back down. Christian was well aware that it was a tiring position. He made use of his hands again, slapping her ass playfully as she rode him at top speed.

"Oh, I love that!" she cried. He smacked her several times before his balls began to tighten. He groaned in pleasure and closed his eyes, trying to relax his thoughts and focus on the moment. Surprisingly, the feeling didn't go away at first. However, the glimpse of hope pushed it away.

"I was close there," he panted. She slowed to a near stop.

"How do you want me?"

"Turn around."

She did as he asked, standing up and turning away. Before sitting back down, she gave her ass a smooth jiggle for him. Then she knelt down and reached between her legs, stroking his length as she aligned it with her pussy once more. She slid her calves underneath his legs, her body fitting between them nicely.

"You have an amazing ass," he complimented.

"Such a smooth talker." She looked over her shoulder and winked as she pushed her ass back and impaled herself on him.

It was another magnificent sight. Her peach swallowed his cock with apt speed, her upper body driving its force. She arched her back, beautifully showcasing her lean muscles and sexy shoulder blades. He put his arms behind his head and watched, doing his best to relax amid the exciting sensations and visuals.

She worked herself on him like it was her job. Each smack of her ass on his pelvis was supported by a subsequent moan. A few strands of her hair were matted to her back and cheeks.

Suddenly he felt fingernails tickle his balls. The surprise of it made him twitch, and he became tight yet again. He noticed that his approaches to climax were becoming more frequent and longer in duration. To his disappointment, it went away.

"I feel you tightening up," she said with a coo. He nodded, but she wasn't looking; her head was down and forward as she picked up her speed. She wanted him to come.

"It could be soon," he said. He supposed they had been fucking for at least thirty minutes now; time flew by in these moments.

She continued to ride, and the non-orgasmic pleasure was as great as it could be. Tired of not touching her, he reached forward and gripped her ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly and pulling her down. Her clit scraped against his balls, where her fingers still were, and at that moment she clamped down on him. Her body twitched through her own orgasm, involuntarily dancing around his deeply penetrated pole.

After riding it out, she fell forward, half of his cock still inside of her. "Wow, twice in one sitting! You're quite the stud."

"I try to please," he said lamely.

"You do it very well."

She rolled over and crawled up to kiss him. They shared a much longer and highly passionate kiss while she stroked him vigorously but soothingly.

"Where do you want me now?" she asked. He loved how she asked him, with her sparkling eyes and hanging breasts.

"Doggy."

"Mmmm," she cooed tastefully. They both sat up and she twisted onto her knees.

Christian eyed her hourglass of a body as he shimmied up to her. His cock was throbbing, and he desperately desired release. She stuck her ass toward him, pushing her labia against the underside of his shaft.

"Add some more lube," she requested. He reached over to the nightstand for the bottle and towel and applied a small amount to himself.

Intent on reaching maximum pleasure, he grabbed her ass in one hand while using the other to hold his cock down. He pushed it inside, the slickness of the fresh lube making it easy in spite of the tightness of the position.

"Fuck, you feel good," he breathed, wiping his forehead again. It was getting very hot now; they'd been at it for so long.

"Give me all you've got," she begged. "I want it!"

He wasted no time setting the pace. With both of his hands on her waist he pounded her with as much speed and force as he could. His balls slapped against her clit with each thrust.

"Oh God... OH GOD, YES!" she moaned loudly. She flicked her head back and he reached for her hair, twisting it around his wrist and giving it a firm tug. Her moans came at the peak of each penetration, the synchronicity of it adding to the lust of the moment.

After a few minutes, in spite of his physical fatigue, he began to feel tight again. He closed his eyes to try and relax, but then opened them again with the desire to keep looking at Kate's incredible body. The tightness remained, and he focused on feeling her tight pussy and listening to her moans. The tightness didn't go away.

He remained on the edge for a long time- so long that he wasn't sure he could ever come. But he put more force into his thrusts and concentrated on the sensations, and he felt the tightness increasing.

"Agh... aghhhh..." he began to groan louder and louder as his orgasm approached. "Aghhhh..." He was almost there. "Aghhhhh..."

"Yes!" she cried, encouraging him. Then, as if sensing what he needed, she said "Give me that hot cum!"

That did it. The point of no return was achieved and passed, and his body felt like a super volcano.

"AGHHHHH!!!" he withdrew his cock at the last possible second and Kate flipped over, her eyes mad with lust. In perhaps the most powerful orgasm that has ever been reached in the history of humanity, Christian's cock exploded above her body.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as his semen began to splatter her. He reinforced his orgasm's power by jacking himself off over her. Streak after streak of his cum struck her from her pelvis to her chin. At least seven or eight larger streaks painted her chest. She stuck her tongue out a little too late, but still giggled as less powerful ejaculate rained down on her.

When his senses began to return, he finally exhaled. He let go of his cock and placed his hands on his hips, surveying her body. There was a small amount of foggy fluid trapped within her pubic hair, above her pulsing pussy. Her stomach was striped with his cum, as were her tits, which rose and fell as she heavily breathed. On her chin were the furthest reaches of his load, shining under her beaming expression.

"Damn," he breathed, collapsing backwards onto his calves.

"You did it!" she exclaimed, throwing her fists up in victory.

He laughed. It was a sincere and happy laugh. "It was all you, Kate. I didn't even have to touch myself."

He sat back up and studied her body again. She too looked down at herself and grinned. "That is A LOT of cum."

"Oh yeah. Easily the biggest load I've ever made."

She scooped the globs of semen that rested on her chin with her finger and dipped it in her mouth. "Salty," she said.

"Sorry. I heard eating pineapples helps with that, but I don't like pineapples."

"Who said that I don't like how it tastes now?" she said with a smirk. He chuckled and stroked her legs tenderly. She stretched them around, unintentionally showcasing how sexy she was; her hair was messy and partly matted to one cheek, and she closed her eyes and smiled with the cutest look of satisfaction.

"Do you want me to help you clean up?" he asked.

"Not yet," she whispered. "I'm enjoying this."

He massaged her legs for a few minutes. Eventually, as his hands started stroking her feet, he felt her hand touch his half-erect penis.

"Just checking to see if you wanted to go again," she said.

"I mean..."

"I'm kidding. Sort of." She lifted herself onto her elbows. "I have wipes in the bathroom, would you mind getting them for me? Second drawer on the right."

He nodded and slipped past her off the foot of the bed. He returned a moment later with a pack of wipes.

"Thank you," she said, reaching for them. He pulled them away.

"Allow me."

She smiled and laid back down. Christian took out a few wipes and began to clean the surface of her body, making sure to grab as much of his cum as he could without making things messier.

"Don't worry if you don't get it all. I'll hop in the shower soon."

"Can I... can I join you for that?"

She smiled dreamily. "Of course."

They remained silent while he finished wiping her down. When he finished, he took the wipes and trash to the bathroom and returned empty handed. Kate was sitting at the edge of the bed with her arms holding her up from behind, her breasts pushed outwards. He sat next to her and cupped one while leaning in for a kiss, which she gladly accepted.

"I'm sorry that took so long," he said, somewhat dully.

"Hey." She touched his cheek and made him look at her directly. "Don't apologize for that, ever. That was one fantastic session of sex you just gave me. It's okay that you took a little longer than average. Everyone's body and mind are different."

She kissed him deeply on the mouth, and he felt a considerable amount of comfort.

"For a while I thought that I might never be able to do it," he admitted. He looked down and smiled, squeezing her breast affectionately.

"Well, you did," she said proudly.

"What does this mean for us?" he said, changing the topic to one they knew had to be addressed. Kate bit her lip.

"I hope only good things," she said after a thoughtful pause. He nodded in agreement. "I mean, you're in a relationship with Emma. Do you love her?"

"I do. Outside of sex, she's perfect."

"And I'm happy for you. I don't want to get in the way with that, but... I also don't want this to be our only time."

He smirked at her. "So, you want to be friends with benefits? I've heard that never works."

She shrugged, but he knew her answer was yes. "Maybe it doesn't work for people around the same age. But I'm twice your age. I have two children. You're in college. You have Emma. I don't think we can be together in that way."

He nodded slowly. It made sense to him. "I always thought it would feel wrong to cheat, but everything feels right with you. This was really important for me."

"I also feel a little bad, being the one to convince you to cheat. But I've wanted you for so long, and I just felt like you needed my help."

"I guess I did need your help. And I wanted you too."

He refrained from telling her that Emma was originally meant to be a distraction from his lust for her. It was true that he loved Emma, in the way that a person genuinely cares for the wellbeing of another. But when it came to lust, it was always meant for Kate. That was something he had always sort of known. And he was okay keeping that a secret.