The Gate Crasher

Story Info
A young woman is attracted by a beautiful Asian.
4.6k words
4.39
13.4k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that all characters are over eighteen. Enjoy!

*

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the tiny Asian woman turn into the rather posh riverside café where there was obviously a rather large party. She was incredible at around five feet tall with long silky black hair tied back with a scrunchy. She was dressed casually in long baggy cotton trousers and a blue and white striped Ralph Lauren shirt hanging loose. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself from turning to follow her up the white marble steps into the large open plan café where long tables of food and drinks were set up.

My name is Gwen and ever since my girlfriend from school went to university, I have survived on one or two nightstands. Every Friday I go to one of the many gay and lesbian night clubs in town where I meet a woman whom I end up fucking and yet no matter how intense our passion I always seem to end up in tears: alone once more. I am particularly fond of small Asian women so noticing this woman whom I guessed wasn't much older than twenty-three: I was drawn to her like a magnet draws steel.

Walking close behind her I was surprised that she didn't seem to know many people so arriving at the drinks table I poured two glasses of punch offering her one.

"Care for a punch it's just the thing on a hot day like this. Oh, my name is Gwen."

At first, she was taken aback but quickly recovering took the proffered glass introducing herself as Ming then we stood contemplating each other as we drank the delicious fruit drink.

"I am afraid I really don't know many people here you see I was only invited by the hostess who is a friend from work I think she felt sorry for me because I never seem to get out and about much."

"Well Ming would you be horrified if I told you that the only reason, I am here is because noticing you enter, I followed simply because I had to meet you. I love Asian women and your beauty drew me like a magnet."

"Oh my gosh ... so like me you really know no one here?"

Answering rather bashfully I told her that I had never seen any of the people at the party before expecting her to walk away but was stunned by her quick reply.

"Then Gwen I will say that you are my flatmate and feeling shy invited you as my partner."

Leaning forward I brushed her lips with mine before suggesting we follow the crowd to the tables filled with seafood and salads. It was a strange party because although Ming's friend from work introduced us to other guests, we were largely ignored which although off-putting did give us a chance to get to know each other. As I was the gate crasher I spoke first.

"Ming I am twenty-three and my parents divorced when I was three: even now I don't know who or where my father is. Just after my eighteenth birthday party, my mother ordered me out of the house you see she is a member of this weird religious sect and as a result has many odd ideas about life. The following weekend she learned that I had been seen kissing a woman in the park opposite my school. I tried to explain how for most of my life I have known that I was different and I now know that although I like men, I see women in a completely different way. Hearing this my mother simply told me to leave the house. I spent that night on the street but the following day the girl I had been seen kissing invited me to stay at her house."

"She was in the same year as me although enrolled at a private girls school not far from where my mother lives. Her mother was cool about our relationship even giving us advice on how to deal with people to whom homophobia is the norm: how different parents can be. I lived with her until after graduating when she was preparing to attend university in the city while I had to find work. My mother had always said she would help me get through university but obviously that is no longer an option."

"What were you hoping to study."

"Math's was always easy for me, so I wanted to be an accountant. I am hoping to save enough money so as to commence university in two years' time. I was so lucky getting employed with a large multi-national company where I now have a lower managerial position with ten people under me. I live with a group of people my age in a converted warehouse down by the river the rent is cheap and although I am the only one not in a relationship life is enjoyable."

"I think I know that place I wish I had managed to find a vacancy there. What are your interests?"

"Before I answer your question allow me to emphasize that I am not living with a bunch of alternates we are all employed in full-time work and hope to improve ourselves over time. As for me, I love to read and also play the cello although I am not very good, it just gives me pleasure to make music."

"I think your mother is the loser."

"Like you, I am twenty-three and while my father was Chinese my mother was from the Philippines coming from Manilla where her parents owned a business marketing farm produce. I was brought to this country when I was ten when my father was offered a permanent transfer with BP ... he was working in their Hong Kong office before that. Sadly, when I was fourteen both my parents died in a small plane accident and since then until finishing my schooling, I was brought up by three foster families connected with the Catholic Church: both my parents were very serious about attending Church."

"Since finishing school life has been a grind and I have worked in many different jobs including as a prostitute on the streets. I was kind of saved when an elderly lady found me in a park where I had been dumped after being beaten by a client. I say kind of because when she heard I was a prostitute she forced me to service her many friends as payment for my food and keep. Finally, I decided I would be better off on the street and it was between clients that I was met by the woman who is hosting this party. Don't get me wrong she just wanted to help me and managed to get me a position with the small real estate agency she works at. The work is not well paid, so I am sharing a two-bedroom unit with two other people."

As Ming spoke, I got a closer look at her. She really was very beautiful and hearing that her mother was from Manilla I understood her light tan skin tone which made her even more beautiful. Her only real blemish was a small scar on her right cheek. When she finished talking, I asked about the scar and she explained it was a souvenir from the evening her client beat her up.

After telling our life stories and answering the many questions we both asked it became obvious that the party was winding down and once more we stood in silence.

"Ming you fascinate me I don't think I have ever met someone who is so resourceful: I can understand many people putting you down because of your time as a sex worker but I see this as a sign of your strength. It's not five yet so why not make an evening of it."

At first, I thought Ming was going to cry but as before she took control.

"Oh, please that would be lovely although I have only known you for four hours, I find you the most honest woman I have ever met."

Feeling elated I took her hand and we walked across the park to a small hotel where the meals are simple and well-priced, and their wine selection is small where they also offer glasses from an upmarket cask wine.

At first, Ming was nervous about running into past clients until I explained that she was safe because this was mostly frequented by the gay and lesbians in town. Hearing this she squeezed my hand saying that she felt safe in my company.

We sat at the bar with cold beers until the restaurant opened and again our conversation was easy and pleasant.

"Although I have worked as a prostitute and seen and spoken with many women from lots of backgrounds you are the first lesbian. During my final few months at school, I did think about the lesbian lifestyle but that's as far as I went."

"Are you saying you are possibly bisexual or maybe more interested in looking further?"

"I don't know. When did you first know you were lesbian?"

"I think I have always known I was different but as to when I put a name to it ... that would have been after meeting the girl from the private school. You see we both seemed to click almost as though a light had been turned on."

"Obviously I have been with hundreds of men but my first experience of making love was with the son of my final foster family. We had both just turned eighteen and were good friends: he really was a nice guy to hang with. Sadly, having sex with him was not as good: you see he was in a hurry and after cumming he simply left me: I felt so used and abused."

"Sex with another woman is different because we know the female body and so take our time wanting both partners to get everything from the night."

"So, you would advise me to swing your way?"

"No, Ming I would never give that advice because that decision is yours to make but if you have questions then I am only too happy to answer them."

At that moment the restaurant opened so we took our table waiting to order. As we sat there, I noticed Ming looking about her because there were a number of couples both male and female waiting to be served.

"You have a question?"

"Not really but I do find it hard when you hear some of the crap spoken by straight people about homosexuality."

"I have often thought it's because they are frightened about what it all means. Look at it this way ... most of the community are straight and the only difference is that we love differently."

I had realized from almost the beginning that Ming was quite intelligent and when she heard me talk about loving differently, she simply said 'WOW' and then sat in deep thought until our meal arrived.

Later that evening I took her to a very popular gay and lesbian night club which was close to the restaurant we dined at. Regardless of it still being early there were already quite a lot of people buying drinks at the bar. Not wanting Ming to be frightened away by women approaching her I held her close until handing her a drink we were lucky to find a small booth to ourselves and I watched her reaction to seeing women kissing and obviously very much in love. Again, she appeared amazed but soon she got used to it and after thinking for a while smiled at me.

"Yes, I know at first it must be strange, but you will get used to it. The only thing I warn you about is if I am getting drinks or the like you are approached by some woman."

"Thank you but you forget that I have worked in the rough end of town: don't worry I can handle myself now but maybe when we first came here, I would have probably run."

The evening was great, and I found Ming to be an amazing dancer, but it was close to one when after collecting a final drink Ming kissed me while in the security of our booth. At first, I welcomed her kiss but as she became more urgent, I pulled back looking at her carefully.

Our drinks were almost over when Ming took my hand and placing it on her small left breast sat looking searchingly into my eyes. At first, I simply allowed her to hold my hand on her breast but after a minute or two found my hand began to fondle her soft breast with my fingers.

"Ming, tell, me what you are thinking."

"I like what your fingers are doing but I think you are wanting more than just that answer. I first kissed you because I like you but then my kiss became different. I like how you again didn't take advantage of my ignorance ... that's why I placed your hand on my breast. Gwen, I am interested in your lifestyle but only if it's you who helps me explore it. You see so many people and many of those are women have exploited me: even where I work now, I know I am being used but I am frightened to leave because I hate being a prostitute and know that one day it will be the cause of my death."

"Ming, when I followed you into the party my intentions, were not honorable but as I got to know you I recognized how different you are. I think I could very easily fall in love with you but first I want to help you explore but only if you know that you are in charge if you say no then I stop doing it. Okay?"

"I trust you and like you, think that I may be falling in love with you."

The old converted warehouse where I live was originally part of a flour mill where vessels would pull alongside to load the flour into their holds. Access to my floor was via a large rather noisy elevator which in the days when the warehouse operated as a business heavy bags of flour were carried from the upper floor to ground level. When the lift came to a shuddering halt I raised the door leading Ming into the entrance of what was my home. Other than the night light in the entrance hall everything was in darkness and it was obvious that that either my housemates were out, or they were tucked away in their sleeping areas. As I led Ming through the warehouse, I pointed out the kitchen which had a large dining table with a small refrigerator and freezer. Walking further I pointed out the bathroom which was communal but quite large. In the center, I showed her the lounge and entertainment rooms with television and sound equipment explaining that luckily we all seemed to have much the same likes so living was easy.

As we walked down to my sleeping space, I explained that there were three other couples living here and that two of them were living in a straight relationship while the other was two couples were bisexual women. Although all the sleeping areas were much the same mine being at the far end had a window looking out over the river. Inside there was a double bed and a large wardrobe that also had four big draws and a dressing table attached. I explained to Ming that although the screens were light the sleeping areas were on the corners meaning we all had plenty of privacy.

Feeling nervous I asked Ming if she would like us to get to know each other in the central lounge area or in my private quarters and as with everything I noticed her stop and think before replying.

"Gwen it's almost four so I think we should remain here in your quarters after all I don't want to wake people by talking too loud."

So, closing my screen I sat next to Ming on the edge of my bed with the late moon shining on the river I assured her that I was going to take my time and that all she need do was ask to stop. Turning towards her I ran my fingers across hers noticing how her breathing seemed to slow down her small breasts rising and falling in the dim light.

Ming was so calm and slowly I undid the cuff on her shirt running my fingers across the back of her wrist continuing until I noticed her small hand rest on my thigh. She didn't do anything simply rested her hand just above my knee as she looked into my dark passionate eyes.

"Sweetie am I rushing things by asking if I may kiss you."

"Oh yes ... please kiss me."

Easing Ming back on the bed while looking into her eyes I kissed her lightly my lips just brushing against hers and on hearing her faint sigh I kissed her deeper my tongue sliding across hers as once more she moaned quietly. Ever since first talking with her I have seen how Ming seems to do everything with care and kissing was just the same. Being so small it was more like kissing a delicate antique doll as her soft tongue seemed to slip carefully around my larger and more urgent one.

Rolling sideways I began to unbutton her shirt going slowly button by button which for a second seemed to stop her moving until she sighed a long deep sigh as I pulled her shirt apart exposing small beautifully formed breasts where the tiny nipples appeared to turn away from her. Pausing I lay next to her looking into her eyes until with a faint smile I lowered my mouth onto one breast sliding my tongue around the nipple as Ming with a long drawn out sigh relaxed her head which had been angled towards me dropping it onto my duvet cover.

Taking my time, I licked slowly as her nipples rose up to small puffed out hillocks with their tips standing out like small valves. Continuing to suck and fondle her breasts I felt Ming reach up trying to lift my polo. Sitting up I removed my polo before unclipping my bra smiling inquiringly.

"Oh, Gwen you are so beautiful."

Lifting Ming so that our breasts crushed together I began to eat her mouth our tongues clashing between us. Then feeling her lips take my lower one as she pulled down dragging my lip with her and as we parted, she shyly looked up at me with a small smile before I lay her back my tongue this time driving deep into her mouth as moaning loudly Ming's hands clasped the back of my head.

Pausing once more I knew that I had never made love to anyone as perfect as Ming.

"Oh, Ming precious I have never known love as I know it with you. You are like a child's special doll ... my special doll. From now on I am going to call you my little doll because that's what you are and like the child with her toy, I love you."

"I also am in love with you and I no longer want to explore ... please Gwen: please fuck me."

Hearing this I choked back an emotional tear as I began to run my fingers across one nipple as my tongue licked up from the shallow valley between her breasts to the nipple standing at the top and dragging my tongue across it, I heard Ming's shuddering moan. With my lips moving from her breasts to her neck I continued to kiss her as my hand slowly undid the buttons on the side of her baggy trousers until having released the last one, I sat back as she lifted enabling me to draw them down and over her tiny feet.

Now for the first time, I glanced at Ming as she lay almost naked before me: her white thong damp with excitement tucked into her camel toe. As I began to ease her thong down her legs the moon came from between a cloud framing Ming in its soft light. Looking upon her I felt that no word in our language was good enough to define her beauty with respect. Her light brown skin tone with the bulge of her small firm breasts while looking further down her stomach I noticed a cheap ring in her navel reminding myself to purchase the real thing when I can afford it.

Noticing my glance towards her pussy Ming opened her legs wider so that the moon highlighted her naked cunny with its small blue and green damselfly tattoo just above her mound. With a sigh, I lay beside her taking her mouth in mine as my fingers played across her nipples. until suddenly she pulled away.

"Please, Gwen ... please, will you remove your jeans: I too want to look upon your beauty."

Saying nothing I stood before her unclipping my jeans and after unzipping the fly drawing them slowly down until I stood naked before my lover with my shaved pussy with just a small arrow of hair pointing to my clit where beads of moisture seemed to hang like bubbles on a flower's petals after rain.

"Except for girls in our changing room you are the first woman I have ever looked upon naked before and of course as girls at school our only interest was to see who was developing faster. You are beauty personified now for God's sake fuck me."

Wanting to do her wish I again lay next to her my lips this time on her breasts as a hand slid between her legs its heel pressed firmly against her mound as Ming began to moan louder while I slowly pulled my hand up before driving down until my fingers were placed against her arse. Hearing her deep moan, I looked into her eyes as my fingers slid along her open pussy until they grazed across her clit feeling her tense as she cried out her legs scissoring wide.

Hearing Ming crying yes, yes and then my name I slid down her stomach my tongue licking her silken skin until I lay between her legs I drew my tongue the full length of her dripping sex until flicking across her clit I heard her scream once more realizing everyone would be listening to us but not caring as again I licked deeper into the folds of her beautiful flower tasting her sweet chocolate flavor, as again she stiffened when my tongue arrived at her clit.

12