The Gate Crasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck make me cum please I have never known ... Oh, sweet Jesus."

Hearing Ming's cry I pushed two fingers into her as my teeth bit across her clit and feeling her stiffen I drove another finger in and pumping quickly felt her cunt grip my fingers as with a loud growl she came, her cum flowing onto my wrist and down her spread thighs. She continued to feel aftershocks as I cradled her head to me until with a final shuddering cry she lay still in my arms.

I let her lay like that for about fifteen minutes before easing myself up I brought my thigh in contact with her pussy and sliding forward felt my pussy slide along her thigh as my knee ground over hers bringing another cry from Ming who at first didn't understand what was happening but always the quick learner I began to feel her hump against me as we began to grind our pussies towards a joint climax. It was tiring because as Ming didn't understand the art of Tribbing we worked together until I cried out as I felt my release boil from me mixing with Ming's cum as she too arrived at her goal. This time we lay together in a half slumber as the sun began to light my space.

I think it was mostly thirst that made us get up and slipping into my bathrobe while Ming pulled her shirt on, we made our way to the kitchen where we found two of my friends taking breakfast.

"Oh, hi guys this is Ming I hope we didn't wake you."

"Not really but we were worried that maybe there was a murder in process. Hey, no don't worry it's wonderful that you have found a real lover at last. Welcome Ming and don't concern yourself about noise, after all, you have not heard Mandy and me yet."

Ming and I sat with the others drinking orange juice until finally taking her hand I suggested we showered before going out for breakfast. The bathroom area is again communal with showers in closed-off closets where there were small cupboards to keep clothing dry. Entering one of these Ming and I washed each other until Ming suddenly became the aggressor as she slid two fingers along my pussy making me moan as she continued to work me quickly to another orgasm my cum flooding from me.

An hour later we were seated at a small almost intimate café overlooking the river walk. The sun was warm and there was the sound of cicadas in the air as seagulls squabbled over food scraps.

"Gwen, I love where you live and your friends seem to be really nice ... you are so lucky."

"Okay Ming you have commenced the talk I was going to have as we walk along the river trail. You described your accommodation: it sounds horrible so why don't we take a cab to your place and transfer to mine. I am sure the rent will be at least half as much as you are paying now. Also, we all help each other and once they get to know you, I think one of us will find you better-paid work as well."

"Can we go now? I will leave a note saying I have left and leave a month's rent to cover myself."

We drove across town in my old beaten up Ford F100 wagon. When she opened the door to the flat that the real estate company had kindly found for her I was shocked. It was a main lounge come kitchen with two bedrooms and a bathroom opening from it. The kitchen taps leaked, and the bathroom was ancient. Thankfully it didn't take long to collect her meager belongings and we both breathed easier as the old lift ground its way to the second floor.

The rest of the day we spent in our sleeping area either making love or sleeping but later that evening as we sat listening to a concert on the radio Ming asked that we talk for a minute. Looking at her I noticed that she was in earnest so turning off the radio I asked her what was worrying her. She took my hands in hers saying that nothing worried her, but she wanted to thank me for following her into the party and for everything that had happened since. Then with tears in her eyes, she told me how much she was in love with me.

Hearing this I remembered all the women I had loved hoping that they would be the one I was searching for and then I thought of Ming and how I had crashed the party she was attending. I think I had known she was the one I had been searching for as I walked up those stupid marble steps and taking her hands, I kissed her as happy tears trickled from beneath my eyelashes.

12