The Gauntlet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacques lowered his face. Marguerite did not pull away. He pressed his lips to hers, and she inhaled sharply, twisted briefly in his grip and then seemed to give in. Her lips parted, and his tongue slipped between them to find hers. He kissed her with every ounce of passion he had in him. Marguerite’s body melted against Jacques. She had never felt such passion before. Now she understood what the gossip was all about.

At the same time, she realized what she was doing and with whom.

She jerked herself away and out of his grip. “I’m sorry,” she said as she ran from the room, down the hall, and around a corner. She stopped, leaned against the wall, and took several deep breaths, thinking about what she had just done.

...

“He is fucking her now,” came the voice of Jean’s tormentor. “He is plowing the fields you have sown. He will take her and leave nothing for you.”

“No, she’s not a whore like you!” Jean fought back. “She will not betray me!”

“You have already lost her! Wait until he puts a son in her womb, too!”

“No! She is mine! Leave me, you foul demon! Go back to Hell, where I sent you!”

The voice came again, sounding farther away and very faint, “Will you kill her too, Jean?”

“Jean?” the voice came again, louder and less angry.

“Jean?” It called more aggressively.

Jean felt a slap on his cheek and opened his eyes to see his wife’s beautiful face looking down at him with concern in her eyes. “Are you alright?” she asked. “You were shouting in your sleep.”

“You are here,” Jean stated. “I thought you had left me.”

Marguerite threw her arms around her husband and laid her head on his chest. “No, my love,” she said softly. “I will never leave you.”

The young wife was naked and clung tightly to Jean, her hand moving between his legs. She gripped his cock, surprised to find it was already nearly hard. It hardened more as Marguerite continued stroking him softly. Within a few seconds, his cock was harder than she had ever felt it. Marguerite spread her legs, rubbing the head of his cock against the soft folds of skin at the entrance to her womb.

Marguerite let out a soft moan, surprised at how good it actually felt to rub his hard cock against her womanhood, slowly and carefully. Her womb was growing damp, quickly, and the wetness made her flesh slippery. The slickness coated the end of Jean’s cock, helping it glide against her and slip between her folds. She could not help it, and let out another moan as she continued to rub her husband’s cock against her.

Her hands were shaking, and she felt things in a way that she never had before. Jean was not in control; she was. Marguerite was experimenting with feeling his cock moving against her when she accidentally brushed the tip higher than usual, at the place where the crease and folds met. Marguerite suddenly groaned and bucked her hips as an intense feeling of pleasure shot through her body.

“What was that?” she thought, then rubbed the cock there again. Her hips jumped, and Marguerite gasped as she realized that for the first time in her life, she felt pleasure from a man’s cock. She continued to groan as she rubbed it there, again and again. Marguerite was wetter than ever before and felt a strong desire to have her husband’s cock inside her. She wanted to roll on her back, but Jean still seemed to be only partially awake.

She couldn’t stop herself, and rubbed his cock faster and faster, up and down between the lips and folds. Each time it reached the top, she felt the pleasure increase. It rose higher and higher, growing in intensity. Her hips were moving on their own, thrusting to meet the movement’s of the cock, Then, suddenly, as she slid the tip down toward the opening of her womb, Jean groaned and pushed his hips up, driving his cock deep into Marguerite.

She let out a soft cry and pushed herself down, feeling his cock penetrating deep inside her, touching her in places and in ways it had never done before. Jean grabbed her by the ass and pulled her hips down harder as he thrust up into her.

Marguerite cried out, “Oh, Jean! It feels good!”

She bucked and rocked her hips up and down, helping him move inside her. She bounced faster and faster, listening to the sound of her body slapping against her husband. She could feel the end of his cock, hitting deep inside her. Each movement caused more pleasure to shoot through her body. “Yes! Oh yes! Oh, my God!”

Suddenly, Jean growled and thrust wildly. She felt his cock stiffen and swell and then pulsate as he pumped his seed into her. That caused her body to react, and her pleasure level erupted until she saw stars before her eyes. It was as if a deep wave of pleasure rolled into her, filling her and slamming against her. She cried out, and her entire body tensed, holding her breath. Time seemed to have stopped.

Slowly, the stars faded, her body relaxed, and she resumed breathing. Spent, she fell to the bed next to her husband, gasping and panting. After several minutes, she managed to catch her breath and raised onto her elbows to kiss her husband. “I love you, Jean.”

Jean resumed snoring.

“I didn’t think it was possible,” she said while curling up next to Jean to sleep. “But, now, I know.”

“Now, I know.”