You Never Forget Your First

Story Info
Angela and I gave each other our virginity, but she wound up.
4.5k words
3.95
39.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues with the characters from my Angela series, in the Romance category, but you do not have to read those four chapters to understand this story.

___________________________

"OK, well, I'll see you this afternoon," Stephanie said as she got up from the table at the Student Center Cafeteria. We'd just had a late breakfast/early lunch, but she had to run off for class, while I had another hour before my next one began.

"She's pretty. She your girlfriend?" I heard a voice behind me, and felt some feminine fingernails lightly scraping across my shoulders.

"Angela?" I said, turning around to look at the young lady who had accosted me.

"Hi, Simon. She your girlfriend now?"

 

They say you never forget your first, and I never had. Angela had taken my virginity on Friday, September 23, 2016 . . . and I had taken hers as well. I thought it was glorious, wonderful, the best thing ever, and I was totally smitten.

But Angela wasn't. We'd both been drunk, though not totally smashed, that night, and as much as I could remember of it -- and I remembered a lot! -- she was as into it as I was. But when she woke up the following morning, she screamed that she hated my guts, because her virginity was for 'Stevie,' her high school sweetheart, to be given up on their wedding night. My dorm roommate at the time, Eric, said that I was lucky she didn't go running to the school administration claiming that I raped her, which I most definitely had not, but, you know how it is, the administration always sides with the girls in those kangaroo courts they have.

I pursued Angela, and she eventually said that she didn't hate me. That culminated one afternoon, when I had gotten back from the gym, when she surprised me in my dorm room shower and fucked my brains out. But she hadn't gotten over 'Stevie,' and went home to Owensboro that weekend, and devirginized her old boyfriend. She'd even made some stupid noises about having a college boyfriend and a down home one, but I wasn't having any of that; I was totally in love with her, or at least thought I was. But she was going to marry Steve, and that was the end of it.

 

"No, Angie, she isn't. I'd be nice, though."

"So, no girlfriend, then?"

"Nope, not right now. How are you and Steve?"

That was when she raised her left hand, and flashed her wedding ring. "Steve and I got married that summer, and moved into his room on the farm. I still have to finish my bachelor's, and I've already been accepted to Vet school next fall."

"So, he's here in Lexington with you?"

"No, I wish. He's back in Owensboro, working for an electrician. He should get his license this summer, and that'll really help us get set. But I'm still looking at four years in Vet school."

"So, when he gets his license, he going to move to Lexington to be with you?"

"Maybe, I don't know. He really wants to stay around Owensboro, you know? All of our friends and family are from there, and knowing so many people, once he gets his license and starts his own business, he'll have a built-in advantage. But it's hard being apart.

"So, what about you? You still in the dorms?"

"Me? No, I'm in first year of grad school, and the dorms, well, I can't imagine trying to live with a bunch of party hardy freshmen now. I've got an apartment on Lyndhurst now. You know that old building with the swastika on it?"

"Oh, my God, yes! That's so crazy!"

"Well, it isn't the swastika Hitler used, but a Hindu one or something like that, some kind of religious symbol I think, backwards from the Nazi one and straight up-and-down, not cocked at an angle like Hitler's. Anyway, that building pre-dates Hitler, and it's kind of weird, but yeah, I've got an apartment there. But you still in the dorms?"

"Yeah, I am. I go home every weekend, to see Steve, and if I can't party with the other girls now, it's still easier than trying to maintain an apartment, you know?

"But it's good to see you, Si. You know that I'll never forget you."

 

And with that, she got up and left. Really, it was for the best, because that old attraction was still there, at least for me. After two years of not seeing her, I was ready to take her into my arms again and make love to her. If she had broken up with Steve, I'd have proposed to her on the spot, I was so stupid.

The last time I had seen her, she'd gotten back from visiting Steve, and told me that Steve wasn't a virgin anymore. She was going to tell him that she'd slept with me, but apparently she couldn't, and he thought that their first time together in the hayloft was her first time as well. Since she'd been a gymnast all through high school, so it wasn't any surprise that her hymen was gone; Steve would never know that it wasn't gymnastics, but my cock, that tore that away.

Was that really that important, anyway? I'd gotten lucky, and met a girl named Carmen, with the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen, taller and thinner than Angie, blonde hair, who could really rock a pair of Daisy Dukes, and we'd been together for the whole fall semester of 2017, and it didn't matter to me that she hadn't been a virgin. Heck, the first time I got those Daisy Dukes off of her, and found out that her summer tan lines were thong tan lines, I was even more turned on than ever. But I was never actually in love with Carmen, and she wasn't in love with me. We were just boyfriend and girlfriend until another guy came along that she decided she liked better. To be honest, getting over Carmen was easy.

Then Angie had asked me if Stephanie was my girlfriend, after she saw us together. Too bad she wasn't, because Steph is really pretty, but she's shacked up with some guy. I'm the only one without a bedpartner.

 

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Someone was knocking on my door, pretty insistently. "Yeah?" I answered, throwing the apartment door open, and then I just stood there, stunned, as Angie pushed her way through.

"No other girl here? Good!" she said, pulling her tank top over her head and off, throwing it on the couch. She still had her gymnast-small tits, so she hadn't bothered with a bra, not needing one anyway.

I guess I hadn't responded quickly enough, because she practically stomped back over to me, plastered her body against mine, and practically stuck her tongue down my throat. "Get undressed," she said, between kisses, "and fuck me."

Holy crap! This was almost like that one Wednesday afternoon, when she surprised me in the shower with a hard, determined fuck. Angie was in total control, and unbuttoned my jeans while she was kissing me.

This couldn't be real, I thought, because she's married! But when she grabbed my hand and practically dragged me into my bedroom, I knew: I wasn't imagining this! Her sandals had been kicked off, and her yoga pants and thong hit the floor before I was finished undressing, and the look she gave me was one of impatience, of hurry the fuck up. As soon as my clothes were off -- most of them, anyway, as I still had my socks on -- she pushed me onto my bed and climbed on top of me.

There was no tenderness here, no love. This was just a purely animalistic fuck! Angie threw her leg over me, straddling me, when she grabbed my cock, lined it up with he pussy, and just sank down on it, balls deep, in one smooth motion.

Angie was in a hurry, that's for sure. There was no slowly building up of the action, but she started fucking me, hard, right from that start. Her hands were on my chest, her nails starting to dig in, and I briefly thought how good it was that she had got me going to the gym after we had first met; the 25 lb she had said I needed to lose had left, and they'd been replaced by 15 lb of muscle. Carmen had liked that, anyway, before she found a guy with more muscle than I had!

I guess it's a good thing we hadn't had any foreplay, which helped me from approaching orgasm too soon. Being on the bottom, I was using a trick I had also learned from Carmen, keeping the tension off my legs and ass prevented me from shooting off too soon.

Not that too soon would really have been a problem. Angie was thoroughly worked up, had obviously been getting herself going before she walked in my door, and her climax was building fast; I don't think we'd been screwing for more than a minute when the first one hit her, and only a minute more when the second one did as well.

"Now for your real surprise," she got out, half breathlessly, as she rose up off of my cock. I was figuring that she was going to finish me off with her mouth, something we'd never done before, but that was when I got my real surprise: she grabbed my cock again, lined it up again, and started to sit back down.

But she hadn't aimed me for her pussy. I felt real resistance, as she aimed my cock for her ass. A strained look crossed her face, almost a grimace, when I felt her open up a bit, and the head of my cock entered something very warm and very tight.

I'd seen plenty of porn, but I never imagined it like this, as she slowly slid her ass down on my cock. Once the head was it, she slid down smoothly. Dimly I realized that she must have lubed herself up before she even walked into my apartment, or this would never have worked. But Angie was obviously determined, and it wasn't long before she had sat down completely on me, my dick buried balls deep in her ass. Once she had bottomed out, she just sat there for a minute, I guess getting used to what was happening.

This was just freaking awesome! With the switch to anal, I guess that she couldn't lean forward as much, due to the angle. Instead, she put her hands on my thighs for support, before slowly raising and lowering herself, fucking her own ass on my cock. With the change in angle, and her naturally sparse pubic hair, I was able to see everything, her tight ass gripping my cock as she rose and fell again.

Well, Hell, I wasn't going to last long like this! I'd never had anal before, never asked for it, and never had a girlfriend -- not that I'd had many -- who'd even hinted that she'd like to try. But Angela was just rocking into it, and even though her face still wore a grimace, it looked like she might even cum from this, like she was determined to like it. Mt hands were free, and I remembered just enough porn to raise my right hand and use my fingers on her pussy and her clit.

That was all it took, just that extra bit, and suddenly her ass was spasming around my cock and an orgasm just shattered her body, and that sent me over the edge as well. Once the tension left her, Angie just collapsed forward onto my body, gently kissing my face and my neck.

 

My LED clock showed 3:10 in the morning when I woke up, having to piss like a racehorse. Angie was beside me, her breathing soft and steady, her head on my shoulder, her left hand on my chest. I thought back to the first morning I had woken up with Angie, the morning after we had both lost our virginities. She had been spooned into me, facing away, and my right arm had been around her. It was only pleasant for a moment, as she woke up, realized that she had given her virginity to me, and not Steve, screamed that I was an asshole, that I had ruined everything and that she hated my fucking guts. But for that briefest of moments, before she awoke, it was the most wonderful moment of my life, waking up next to a wonderful woman. I had never felt that before, that first wonderful wash of emotion.

It wasn't the same now, because, well because it wasn't the first time I had woken up with a woman in my arms. Carmen and I had done that plenty of times, and while that was always great, the first time is always, always special.

And now I was here with Angie again. And as wonderful as it was, there was still that certain knowledge: she was another man's wife.

Plus, I still had to piss!

Angie's eyes fluttered open, and I could see a bare smile on her face in the dim light of the clock, as I extricated myself from our tangled limbs and staggered to the bathroom to piss. Once I had done that, I grabbed a washcloth and cleaned my cock, which I realized had last been up her poop chute! While I didn't see anything brown on me, the aftermath of anal sex didn't really seem very appealing.

I wished that it had been full morning, because I had to think about what the Hell had happened. I had no intentions of screwing a married woman, none whatsoever, but Angela had blitzkrieged in, like the Nazis storming Poland, and just taken what she had wanted.

Did I want to go back to bed? It was just after three, and I wasn't really finished sleeping, but there was only one bed in my apartment, and Angie was in it. Going back to bed with her there would be just wrong.

Not having brushed my teeth before bed, I had full on mung mouth, so I squeezed some Colgate onto my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. It was one way of delaying my decision for a few moments.

But a few moments were all that I had, as Angie walked in, her short hair a mess, but a smile that lit up her whole face. She just plopped down on the toilet in front of me and took a whizz, something no woman had ever done in front of me, but something I realized a married woman might well have done a hundred times in front of her husband; it just wasn't something strange to her.

"You got another toothbrush?" she sort of mumbled, in a huskier voice than I was used to hearing from her.

"Fraid not," I replied, but then she just grabbed mine and said, "Well, you'll have to get used to sharing, then," and used my toothbrush like it was nothing odd. A quick swig of my mouthwash, and then she headed back to bed, like everything was normal. I was still standing there, dumbfounded.

"Come back to bed," I heard her order, and I guess that I lost all of my will, because I obeyed.

"Mmmm, that's better," she whispered, cuddling up to me, and quickly falling back asleep.

 

I couldn't exactly toss and turn, not with Angie cuddled up next to me, but I laid awake for a while, wondering what I was going to do. But eventually I fell asleep again, noting the soft pleasure of having a woman in my bed. I awoke to the soft sensation of Angie, gently giving me head.

"Thought that would wake you up," she whispered for a second, before resuming the blow job. A few minutes more -- and I wasn't going to cum just from a blow job, not after having ejaculated the night before -- and Angie smiled again and asked me, "Do you remember that one time in the shower? Your shower here doesn't look big enough to do that, but I want you to take me that way again."

Well, my dick was hard, and like they say, a hard dick has no conscience, and taking Angie from behind, in that shower, was maybe the best fuck of my life . . . at least before last night. When she stood up, and then bent over, bracing her hands against my chest of drawers, the brain in the big head shut down, and the one in the little head took over. I moved behind her, took my cock in hand, and aimed for the target.

Angela was pushing back against me, looking over her shoulder and smiling and urging me on, "Harder!" she gasped, so harder I went. I had my left hand on her hip, and my right on her back, then dipped my right thumb into her butt. The thought of anal again was on my mind, but it was clear that the lube from last night was gone, so that was off the table.

But the thumb just got her going even more, and he climax was rising again, swiftly and hard. She came, and her butt pulsing on my thumb was the last straw, and I had my own, emptying my prostate into her.

 

Same old Angela! Just like the last time we had done this, once it was over, she was very matter of fact, and said, "Let's get a shower." Without waiting, she headed into the bathroom, plopped down and peed, and then started my shower, just like she owned the place.

Well, what else was there to do? While she was in the shower, I took my own morning piss. The shower curtain wasn't see-through, so I knew she couldn't see me, but this was really weird; no other woman had ever shared a bathroom with me so intimately. At least she hadn't pooped in front of me! That would be a line I'd never want to cross. Yuch!

The only thing I could think of was that this was how she behaved with her husband, and that wasn't a thought I liked. Still, when she asked if she should leave the shower running for me, I got in as she got out.

 

"Yeah, honey, I'll be home around seven, seven-thirty. I've got a big chemistry test this afternoon, and ought to get out around three. I'll grab my laundry and some road food and head back then. Love you lots!"

With that, Angie cut off her call, I assume to her husband. It was a weird feeling. In a way I felt proud, proud that I had somehow 'beaten' Steve, 'won' a battle with him that he didn't even know was being fought. In another, I felt like shit, knowing that I had slept with his wife, something I had never planned to do to any man, and something I hoped no man would ever do to me.

I had to steel myself for this conversation. "Angela, what the Hell is going on?"

"You don't know? Sex is what's going on! I was horny, and I remembered that sex with us was pretty good.

"Look, Si, I remember everything, even when we lost our virginities together, because yeah, we were drunk, but I wasn't that drunk, you know? A lot of girls had told me that their first time wasn't great, and actually kind of sucked, you know, but our first time? It was marvelous! Yeah, I still had some of my hymen that you tore through, but maybe it wasn't all that strong, because it only hurt for a second, and then everything was marvelous. You took me so slowly, and it was gentle and loving.

"That's why I was so angry the next morning. It would have been easier for me if losing my virginity was as bad as some girls had said. Then I could just forget it, you know? But it was amazing, and then you called me sweetheart, and were so nice and kind, it made me feel like shit that I had betrayed Steve.

"Then, when you tracked me down in front of the Funkhouser building, and you told me that you loved me, that made it even worse. I told you that you were just being stupid, that everyone gets stupid over their first, but the fact is that I was getting stupid over my first, too. I wanted to hate you, and I just couldn't, you know?

"Don't you understand? I needed to be able to file you away, to forget you, but I couldn't. When I first let Steve fuck me, when I took his virginity and he thought he was taking mine, I couldn't get our first time out of my head. Then that time in the shower, well, wow, that was like my best time ever, and I've been trying for two years to get Steve to fuck me like that, but he just can't. He's kind and loving, the way you were our first time, and yeah, that gets me off, too, but a hard fuck? If Steve tries that, he shoots off too soon."

You know, part of my problem with not losing my virginity as long as it was, was that I always said stupid things that got me stuck in the friend zone, and I did it again. "If that's the case, why not make that his second fuck of the session, rather than the first? Then he could hold off longer."

"Doesn't work. Steve's pretty much one-and-done, you know?"

"And the butt stuff? What's up with that?"

"Oh, a lot of the girls in the dorm talked about it, and most of them don't really care for it but do it just to keep their boyfriends happy, but a couple of them really, really like it, and the way they talked about it, kind of turned me on, and I knew that I wanted to try it. I ran into you last week, and I knew, yeah, I wanted to try it, and I wanted you to do it to me. Steve, I can't imagine that he'd ever be up for it."

Why was I talking to Angela about her husband? Did I really need to know about his sexual limitations?

12