The Gay Boarding House Day 01

Story Info
A teenager's awakening after he is forced to leave home.
3k words
4.51
13k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

I'd grown up shy because my parents split up when I was very young and being an only child left me without siblings to share experiences with.

I went through lower school without a focus on learning, merely getting by with no real purpose.

I did improve somewhat with dad having given my mother custody and her urging me to make the most if my school years so that I could improve my prospects. "After all, I'm a single parent and can't support you." Was a saying drilled into me with regularity.

At home, mum had met an American guy and a relationship developed which culminated with her saying she was going to emigrate with him when I was 19.

I had a decision to make whether to accompany her or stay in the UK. Scott had always seen me as a burden and made it clear that he wasn't keen on the idea of me cramping his style so I opted to remain here.

Selling the small family home left little equity after the bank took their cut and mum cleared her debts so I had a few weeks to find somewhere to live.

Whilst sifting through the local paper's property section in the coffee shop, Mark who'd been at school with me walked in. He bought a coffee, smiled in acknowledgement and sat down.

I'd not seen him since we left school and after catching up, I recounted my predicament and that I had about 10 days left to find lodgings.

"I had to move out too. My sexuality had always caused friction between my parents so we had a family conference, I suggested moving out and they said they'd help with a deposit and help me financially." Mark advised.

"Where are you staying? I'm not finding it easy to find a place?" I asked.

"One of my older gay friends introduced me to his landlord. It's a boarding house." He advised.

"That was fortunate. I hope I can find somewhere soon." I said.

"I can ask Len if he can help out. He is homosexual and only rents to gay men via personal introductions. Let me know if you're interested, I'm sure you'll fit in if you are flexible. Don't think that I was unaware that you liked cock at school. It's true that we sense other gays" Ian said, winking whilst writing down his mobile number.

He was right but I never admitted it to anybody before.

Walking home and over the next few days, I pondered on the encounter with Mark. With 4 days left and feeling anxious, I considered calling him when we bumped into each other outside the post office.

"How's the flat hunting going, have you found somewhere to live?" Ian asked.

"Nothing yet, my budget is limited and I haven't found anywhere I could contemplate living. As a last resort, I'll check into a cheap hotel once mum vacates." I said.

"Have you thought of what I mentioned last time? If you're content with living in the house with 6 other gays and can convince Len, my pal Alan is moving out in 3 weeks. I can introduce you." Mark said.

"Thanks. I'm looking at a place at 7 this evening and if that doesn't work out, I'll call you tomorrow." I replied.

I was on the phone to him before 8. The house was a hovel and the flat was unliveable.

"Hi Mark, I know I said tomorrow and hope it's not too soon. Can I meet with your landlord?" I asked straight away.

He paused and then asked. "Can you come over now? We're sitting here and I've just been singing your praises."

"Yes, if it's OK." I replied.

"OK, meet me on the corner of Dukes Avenue and I'll escort you back here." Ian said.

"I'm nearly there now as I was heading back home." I said, without hesitation. I didn't expect that speed but thought, why wait as I hung up.

5 minutes later, I reached Dukes Avenue and could see Mark approaching from the opposite direction smiling.

I smiled too and said "Hi, thanks for doing this."

"That's not a problem, you're welcome. Just so we get our stories straight, I've told him that we were at school together and that we'd had a one night stand a few weeks ago when I took the liberty of saying you'd come onto me and I ended up fucking you at your mum's place." He said.

"Oh, that's quite specific but OK, I'm sure that I can convince him." I responded.

"I also said that you need to have a place before Alan moves out and asked if you could stay on the couch or in my room in the meantime." He added.

"Wow, what did he say?" I asked.

"He was really excited with the prospect of having a 'bottom' in the house. He has plans and said he'd sort something out once he meets you." He replied.

In another 5 minutes, we'd walked up Prince Andrew's Street and reached number 11.

"Here we are." He said as he put his hand on my waist. "It's for effect to strengthen the impression I gave that you were submissive." He whispered.

Inside, the front door opened into a big open plan area. Len offered his hand and said. "Welcome, Mark has told me about you and he wasn't wrong. I think you'll fit in well here with all the strong men"

Another man was sitting in an armchair and one approached from a door at the rear. All of them were considerably older than me.

"Alan here is the person whose room you will have once he leaves us. "Mark indicated at the seated man who rose and offered his hand. He was well over 6 feet tall as I had to look up to his face.

"You can move in tonight and share that sweet derriere." He joked. Looking closer, he was well into his 40s.

The others joined in laughing and the other man who was of a similar age to Len, paced forward. "I'm Steve." He said. This one was a black and broad.

"It's nice to meet you all." I said politely.

"Mark, show him your room and I'll have a chat afterwards." Len said.

We ascended to the second floor and into Mark's bedroom. Walking in, it was quite neat and cosy. The bed was a single so we'd obviously be pressed against each other. I thought.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"It's cosy." I said, turning round and trying the bed for firmness.

"I think we'll manage." He said.

He was close and I noticed the tent in his trousers. "Your face is the same as when you ogled up the cocks at school, your eyes betray you" He said as he put his hand on his groin and grabbed. "Do you want to see more?"

I was lost for words and felt my face redden. When he undid his trousers, any reply would've been rhetorical. Releasing his cock, clinched the deal.

I proved his assumption beyond doubt by reaching out and bringing him toward me. I opened my mouth and suckled on his cock with my lips and tongue. I continued undeterred and soon tasted pre-cum. I was enjoying the meaty cock and soon began to salivate as I feasted on it with gusto.

I could hear Len's voice becoming louder. He knocked, opened door and walked in without waiting to see me with my mouth full.

"That's a good start." He said. "Mark may even have underestimated your talents. The interview for the room will be a formality. I can make it brief after seeing you gobbling his cock so expertly."

Ian pulled out and I must have looked disappointed as Len laughed. "Don't worry, there's plenty available here. I have a proposition; if you want to move in immediately?"

I nodded, blushing again.

"I understand that money is tight but the rent will be £600 per month." He said.

"Yes, that's a bit more than I can afford." I responded.

"Don't worry. I anticipated that and

hence my proposition. For the remainder of the month, you'd be due £300 as you won't have your own room plus £600 deposit but you can work it off instead if you prefer.

"You're right about money, what does that entail." I asked.

"Well, I have needs and a pretty young mouth and arse would be good for my 60 year old cock's morale. I have quite a high libido. I will credit you £20 when I fuck you and £20 for you to blow me during this probationary period. If I get both in the same day, I'll credit you £35."

"I would like to accept the offer of reducing my outlay" I replied after a moment.

"Please come downstairs when you've finished and dressed. I'll officially interview you" He said.

"That was so horny when he walked in and your mouth was stuffed with my cock." Ian remarked.

"Yes, I can imagine Len has no doubt now, let's get downstairs to get the formalities over." I said.

"Wait, I want to fuck you first. I know what's to come and I feel it would benefit you." Mark said.

I was intrigued by that remark but didn't object when he started to undress me. I was soon naked below the waist and Mark had completely discarded his underpants revealing his stiff cock.

He reached for a bottle of baby lotion and smeared a little up the length of his shaft and then a finger at my hole's entrance as he pushed me onto the edge of the bed face down.

"Trust me, it'll really help. "He said. With one hand on my buttock and the other at the base of my back, he used his feet to spread my legs and then used his cock to skilfully poke at my hole causing arousal. The baby oil did help, when he pressed in slowly, it hurt a bit but not overly. I winced and let out a whimper also feeling a pleasure and pain tear inadvertently release from my eyes.

Slowly and gently he poked as more and more penetrated my tight and inexperienced fuck hole.

I heard Ian's grunts synchronise with his thrusts as his 7 or 8 inches slid in and out at various speeds until the tempo increased then abated before the final few jabs to empty into me

"Don't bother with the trousers, put your underpants on and get downstairs, I'll join you momentarily." Ian said.

When I got downstairs, Alan was still there but Steve was no longer in the room.

"Glad you could join us, Alan and Mark will attend if you don't mind." He said rhetorically as Mark arrived.

"First question; I can skip that as I've seen you suck cock and we heard the noises just mow. Second question. Are you a 'bottom' or 'top' or both?"

"Let's say bottom for now, I don't have ambitions for the dominant role" I replied.

Alan interrupted. "I'll give you a good seeing to like Mark just did when you share my bed, I'll allay any doubts"

"You'll be kept fully occupied by everyone here that you won't think about diversifying. It'll help you pay the rent too." Len laughed.

"The contracted rate will be £600 and as I said £300 is the reduced rate for the 20 days you won't have your own room. If you still prefer to fund 'in kind',

A reduction of £400, which you can reduce more with extras; for that, you will give me a blow job every day and your debt reduces £15 per day when I also fuck you in the same day. Is that acceptable?" Len stated his terms.

"I accept." I responded.

"OK, I have my witnesses and we have a full house again and a 'bottom' whore on hand to boot. Now a practical to clinch the deal; Slip your underwear off and sit on my lap for an introductory session in public to advertise yourself" Len said as he removed his trousers to reveal his cock which immediately stood to attention.

When I sat, needless to say, I was impaled on his rod. Thanks to the lubrication from the baby lotion and Ian's spunk, he slid in smoothly.

"Aah, that's it. Now I'm in you know what to do, up and down your master's fuck pole whilst your boyfriend watches." Len said.

As I began, Mark piped up. "Oh please, we're not a couple; he's just an easy lay. Mark said cruelly. "Here's a fiver tip for the fuck." He added.

Alan smiled. "Let me record the moment." He said as he pointed his phone at us and clicked a photo before beginning a video recording of me now bouncing up and down guided by Len's hands on my hips.

Len suddenly got up as I rose and bent me over as he continued his fuck. "Ian's right again, you are easy. He said, picking up rhythm.

"Tonight, you'll be mine and you canl ook forward to an upgrade. This is so hot though" Alan said.

Len began to fuck harder and faster. I knew he would be ready to cum in me soon and so it proved.

"Oh yes, take my seed. Len said as he emptied himself in me. "I've not had such a good fuck in ages. He commented as he finished, slapping my buttock and removing his cock.

I got up and stood there, looking at my audience and down at Len's glistening cock. He gestured towards it and I took the hint, kneeling before him. I sucked his cum, drying his cock.

Alan said. "Get upstairs, I can't wait to open that dirty man pussy up."

As I looked up into Len's eyes, he nodded. He nodded. "Go ahead. You will share Alan and Ian's rooms on alternate nights over the next 3 weeks. They've agreed those terms although the arrangement is flexible."

Alan smacked my bum. "Come on, you heard the man. Upstairs, my room is next to Ian's. He ordered.

Upstairs, I had my first look at what would be my bedroom in just 3 weeks. It was bigger than Ian's and the bed was a larger single too.

Alan didn't waste time, he quickly stripped and I watched and gasped as his enormous cock was unveiled. "Oh shit, how big is that, it won't fit." I said

"I'll make all 11 inches fit, here take this and grease your crack to help." He said

I accepted a tube of lube and applied it generously as I lay back in the bed.

Alan lifted my legs and poked his cock at my hole and rubbed it up and down before easing it in. The lube did its job but it still hurt and I let out a scream.

"It'll get easier." He said as he forced half of it in, pauses and then the rest.

I couldn't believe, it was all in and felt it deep inside. It was poked at the wall of my anal cavity. He pulled almost all the way out and back in to the hilt causing me to whimper loudly and held my balls clear.

It hurt but there was also a pleasing sensation and that slowly dulled the pain until there no pain. He was pulling out almost the full length then in to the hilt and I was tightening my grip to heighten the pleasure.

"Fuck me like that. Use me and abuse me. Oh my god oh my god oh my god. That feels so good" I said.

"I fully intend to. Tonight will be a night you will never forget. I promise you" He vowed.

He varied his stroke length, tempo and direction of entry and my arse took his lead for an eternity and I was panting and breathing heavily at the pleasure he was giving me. I hoped it would never end but all good things come to an end and I felt him coming. Even then, he finished off in style, the strokes were harder and more deliberate now until his face contorted as he groaned and erupted in me. I felt the first two ejaculations hit, after two or three more small ones he stopped moving and slumped forward leaving his cock fully inside me. It was like I'd been given a pleasure drug.

When I checked, his fucking had taken nearly two hours.

"Thank you, thank you. How can you go for so long? You are so much better than Alan and Mark." I complimented.

"It was easy; your arse is made for fucking,"

"Do it to me again please?" I almost begged as I felt his still hard pole inside me.

Still inside me, he lifted my right leg and manoeuvred me, repositioning. "Plant your legs on the floor" He ordered.

I obeyed and prepared myself for more. This time it was an altogether different style. There was no gentleness; just hard rhythmic fucking and I loved it. "Oh yes. Fuck me like that." I said

"I'm fucking you like a dog fucks his bitch. Take that. Ah, ah, ah." He continued to accompany each thrust, intermittently slapping my bum cheeks.

This time it was only 20 minutes but just as good in a different way. This time he withdrew and sat on the bed. Exhausted, I slumped forward and lay there for a minute before sitting myself up.

I looked down admiring his cock and on instinct knelt before him and licked outside his long shaft, shrunken and semi hard, it was still as big as the other two I'd taken earlier. I sucked on it and looked up to see his approving smile and nod.

I sucked and licked for over 45 minutes and then took my first load in my mouth, swallowing the salty acrid fluid until there was no more.

"You have the qualities to make a living out of being a cock sucking, cock slave submissive." He said. "I'm going to enjoy using you over the next 3 weeks."

"I'd like that." I smiled.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers