The Gay Sauna

Story Info
A surprising encounter at a local gay sauna!
1.5k words
4.61
18.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaviniaCD
LaviniaCD
15 Followers

I often visit a local gay sauna. It's a very discreet place, but attracts a varied clientele and is very well run, being modern, clean and friendly. My visits are always enjoyable and I always leave feeling relaxed and refreshed, and it has to be said, it's very rare I leave without taking part in some form of sexual activity. I go at random but even so have made a few new friendships there and usually see guys I've met before so it's nice to be able to chill and chat as I use the various facilities there.

On my last visit I arrived mid afternoon and on booking in, the guy behind the counter said it was quite busy and he was sure I'd have an enjoyable time. He handed me a warm towel and a locker key and I made my way to the changing area. I stripped naked and placed my clothes and shoes into the locker and then put the rubber wristband and key onto my wrist. As I reached for my towel I noticed another new arrival watching me from a few yards away. I smiled and nodded towards him and quickly looked him over, noting he obviously worked out regularly and that he had a quite obvious bulge that tented the front of the towel which hung low from his hips. I wrapped my own towel around me, secured it and left.

I made my way downstairs towards the main sauna area, and after acknowledging a couple of others that I recognised, headed over to take shower. I pressed the chrome button that started the shower then removed my towel, hanging it on the adjacent hook. I poured a handful of liquid soap into my hand and proceeded to lather my face, chest, groin, arms and legs then stepped under the warm cascading stream. It felt devine as it hit me, and instantly I felt the pressures of a busy day ebbing away, as I stood facing the wall, enjoying the all enveloping spray. The steam thickened as the shower ran and I soon felt as if I was all alone in some mysterious magical mist. My hands ran slowly over my body, soaping myself and enjoying the tingle of my own touch. My cock had already begun to swell and thicken and after cleansing myself there it wasn't long before I was fully hard, my veined shaft now standing proud and upright, away from my stomach. I stepped forward, allowing the hot water to wash across my shoulders and back, and placed my hands against the tiled wall. I lowered my head and just stood, looking down and admiring my erection.

My attention was suddenly drawn to an arm reaching round me to reset the shower timer, and I looked up to see the guy who I'd seen in the locker room earlier. He stepped into the stream of warm water but said nothing. I hesitated a moment to see where things were going, but kept my back to him, and my hands still on the wall supporting me. I was aware of his presence so close behind me and though I'm certainly not adverse to male intimacy, it was unusual for things to start in such a way and so shortly after arriving. I turned to face him but left a small space between us, and kept my head lowered as I stepped back under the shower. My new friend was taller than me so my face was inches from his broad chest and his own cock, though thick and swollen, still hung down almost touching my own. I noted he was easily the same size as me but would leave me behind when he became fully aroused. Things were looking good!

I kept my head lowered and didn't speak but reached down, took him in both hands and began stroking his cock. As I gently milked his length, it grew hard and before long was pointing towards me, and his magnificent purple glans shone in the spray. I continued wanking him with one hand, and cupped his balls in my other. He was perfectly smooth but very muscled and his erection felt hard as iron. I knew then that I wanted him to take me hard, and very soon, and I was eager to please him. I watched his cock as I continued stroking him, then he slowly lifted my face upward and kissed me fully on the mouth. I closed my eyes against the warm shower raining down on us as his tongue eagerly explored me. In one swift movement, he lifted me bodily in his powerful arms, and I clung to his neck, our lips still greedily locked together, as he carried me into one of the private booths, pushing the door closed behind him.

The interior light was barely lit, it's dimmer turned almost off by a previous occupant, and he laid me down, face up on the padded bed. My mind raced and I lay still, my eyes trying to make him out in the dark. I could see only a broad outline of his powerful frame, wet and glistening in the meager light. I awaited his next move, then heard the quiet rustle of a foil condom packet and knew immediately he shared my thoughts, he wanted me too, and there'd be little foreplay. I could just make out and hear he was pulling the rubber on and then applying lube, so I raised my legs in the air and held then with my hands behind my knees. The vinyl cushion swelled as he knelt behind me and then his hands were on my hips, easily sliding me back towards him. I felt his cock against me, hard but cool, moist with the lubricant. He let go of me with one hand and immediately I felt him positioning himself, his thumb probing at my entrance. I caught my breath as it slipped into me, thankful that it was also smeared with gel. He pumped me a few times, then swapped his thumb for one, then two fingers, working and twisting into me in a steady rhythm, gaping me in readiness. He clearly knew what he was doing and the pleasure made my cock buck with each thrust. He withdrew then and I waited in anticipation.

In seconds, he was there again, but this time, guiding his thick and rigid shaft at my puckered hole. I eased myself up slightly, and he found his target, pushing slowly but firmly inside. I felt him enter, his round swollen tip, enclosed tightly in the rubber sheath spread me wide, there was the slightest pause then he advanced slowly but fully, his massively engorged cock piercing me to my very core, the heat of his tool contrasting with the cold lubricant was like an electric shock and my whole body quivered as my cock erupted, the mere pressure as he sank into me sending a thick jet of my cream splattering across my stomach and chest. It felt as if I was on fire, I fought for breath and grabbed his strong arms for support. He spoke only once, his deep voice quietly asking if I was ok.

I nodded in the dark, my voice lost in ecstasy. He restarted slowly, almost fully withdrawing then pumping back into me, his cock hitting hard then retreating, then thrusting again. I felt as if I was impaled but the pleasure was immeasurable, my heart was thumping in my chest and my cock felt ready to burst. He kept going, building a steady rhythm now, pounding into me and his urgency was acute. My needs were now desperate, I was almost crying to be taken, fucked and soiled. He was now pumping solidly, his loud breathing accompanied by animalistic grunts as he forged on towards his climax and his need for release. He spoke again, loudly now, pleading me to take his warm seed.

I gasped hoarsley 'yes, yes, yes'. He pulled out quickly, ripped the condom off and thrust back into me, regaining his pace immediately. This was it, this was what we both needed, and any hope of either of us abandoning it was gone. I felt every vein and ridge of his shaft now, rippling through me, his enormous swollen glans stretching my tightness. His pace suddenly quickened again, pounding hard now, and he threw his head back and cried out as he unloaded hot jet after jet of his thick cream deep inside me. I felt him swell then the warmness spread though me, filling me as he thrust, with streams of his cum dribbling down between my thighs as his heavy sack slapped against me. I joined him by shooting another load of spunk across my chest and face, my cock now aching and my balls almost solid.

Finally he stopped and collapsed across me, his sweat soaked body almost crushing the breath out of me. We lay in the dark for a few minutes, both of us maintaining the previous silence, then he climbed up and left without saying a word. I remained prone in the dark for a while, retracing events, then showered, dressed and left. That was the last I saw of him that day and I haven't seen him there since. My loss.

LaviniaCD
LaviniaCD
15 Followers